Dermatology Opening Private Hospital In Bahrain
3 -5 years Bahrain
Doctor of Medicine (MD)(Dermatology), MBBS(Medicine). Any Arabic National, Any GCC National, Any European National Female
We are having some urgent openings for the position of and DERMATOLOGIST in Bahrain -in some renowned super specialty private Hospitals.
If interested so I request you to send the below mentioned details for further processing.
3- DERMATOLOGIST Certificate
Position: DERMATOLOGIST (Full-Time/Permanent)
Salary:Is Not A Constraint
Contract duration: 2 Years
Working hours: 45 Hours / week
Opening Criteria: Min 3 years experience
Required Candidate profile
We are having some urgent openings for the position of Specialist DERMATOLOGIST ( with minimum 3 years experience) in Bahrain in some renowned super specialty private Hospitals.
Perks and Benefits
DOCTORS DESTINATION- FEMALE DERMATOLOGIST TO Bahrain
Qualification- MD / DNB +3 YRS EXP.
Free accommodation available
In Oman the salary will will be tax free.
Private Duty Nurse Dubai
Private Duty Nurse creates a plan of care and assesses client medical needs and refer them to0 a medical professional as necessary . She is responsible to monitor the medication and assist with the activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, and toileting . She should maintain clients nutrition by giving healthy diets.
Several Medical Positions Dubai
Styracorp Management Services has a number of exciting vacancies in UAE.
Our client, a leading and well established private hospital in Abu Dubai is looking to employ dynamic, well experienced professionals to join their team of medical experts.
We have vacancies for the following:
1. Consultant ENT
2. Specialist Neonatologist
3. Consultant / Specialist Gynecologist (Female)
4. Consultant / Specialist Dermatologist
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: preferably with HAAD / DHA License
Nurses Saudi Arabia
We need several B.Sc degree holder nurses for saudi Arabia, great salary, relocation and housing
Roland and Associates
Neurologist Abu Dhabi
Have an excellent opportunity for DHA / HAAD Licensed Neurologist in one of the Reputed and Established healthcare group in Abudhabi
Qualification: MBBS, MD, DM/DNB ( Neurology )
Experience: 3 years after post graduation
Job Location: Abudhabi
FACIAL THERAPIST Dubai
Our client is prestigious unique SPA center in AD. It aims to provide first class treatments, in a private, discrete and luxurious atmosphere, with professional Team. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic FACIAL THERAPIST
Consultant Rheumatology Arabic Speaker
Our client is a prestigious outpatient center that meets international standards, with branches in the GCC countries. Therefore, we are looking for a Consultant Rheumatology Arabic Speaker
Client: One of the major health care centres in Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 35000 to AED 40000 per month + 20% incentives
• Should have a valid DHA Licence/ DHA Eligibility letter
• Should be ready to join immediately.
• Refer patients to other specialists, as needed.
• Record patients' health histories
• Provide dermatologic consultation to other health professionals.
• Provide liposuction treatment to patients.
• Instruct interns or residents in diagnosis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
• Recommend diagnostic tests based on patients' histories and physical examination findings.
• Conduct clinical or basic research.
• Read current literature, talk with colleagues, and participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in dermatology.
• Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.