Fast track solutions
Consultant ENT/ Consultant Otolaryngology Dubai
Job description: We are looking forward to hire Consultant ENT Surgeon for a Leading Hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
***ENT Surgeons with Consultant DHA License or Western Certified like CCT or CCST are required.
***Arabic Male Doctors will be preferred.
Position : Consultant ENT Surgeon
Location : Dubai, UAE
License : DHA License/ Eligibility Letter/ Board Certified
Nationality : Arabic
Gender : Male
Package : Best in industry
Mandatory : Should be license holder or Western qualified eligible for a consultant license.
Interested Consultant Doctors send across your updated resume
Gulf health recruit
Nationality -Any Nationality
A fantastic opportunity currently exists for a number of physiotherapists to work for a well renowned hospital based in Abu Dhabi. The multi speciality hospital strives to provide the highest level of specialised patient care, from the first diagnosis to the management and treatment of all cases. The medical centre is a new state of the art fully equipped modern healthcare facility. Their primary focus is to offer candidates first class healthcare. The hospital is currently looking for physiotherapists with experience in the following areas: 1. Paediatrics 2. Rehabilitation 3. Cardiovascular 4. General Physiotherapy Candidates who wish to apply must possess the following: 1. Bachelors Degree 2. Experience within one of the above disciplines 3. Minimum 2 years experience 4. HAAD license is advantageous but not essential Apply today to register your interest in this fantastic opportunity
English Speaking Therapist Dubai
English Speech & Language Therapist / Pathologist (Western National)
A long-standing and established Speech and Language Therapy clinic in Dubai,Jumeirah,catering to a fast growing clientele of French and European clients, offering Listening Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychology and Neuropsychology assessments and services has mandated Davidson Management Consultants to recruit a DHA Licensed native English speaking Speech and Language Therapist/Pathologist. A DHA License is a MUST in order qualify for this vacancy.
Salary : As per International benchmarks (the salary and benefits are negotiable, based on the value that the candidate brings in to the organization)
Sales Executive, Medical Services Dubai
Exciting new opportunity for Business Development Executives
You will approach these contacts and sell Nursing, Allied Health and Physician (GP at home) services.
The individual must have ideally healthcare services and / or pharmaceutical or medical devices experience in the Qatar market with a network of contacts (physicians, Head of Departments, Hospital/Medical Centers management etc).
PHYSIOTHERAPIST HEAD of the Department to join our team in Abu Dhabi. Please note HAAD is mandatory. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV with photo
Health Care Positions Dubai
1- Product Specialist, wound care, Abu Dhabi
2- Product Specialist, Wound care, Dubai
3- Product Specialist, NICU, Anesthesia, consumables (NICU experience is a must)
4- Product Specialist, Orthopedics, Endoscopy
Preferably we need someone who obtains the following qualifications:
• Pleasing Personality
• Can independently work with minimal supervision
• Active, smart & willing to be assign anywhere in UAE
• University Degree with Medical Background
• Minimum experience:3 years, UAE market experience is a MUST
• With UAE Driving License
• Male or Female
• Adopt and cooperate with the rules and regulations set by the management in terms of sales and marketing
• Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic
• Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities
• Establish good rapport with key clients to obtain new account and orders
• Address customer issues and concerns in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
• Coordinate with sales team to identify new customers and to retain existing customers
• Maintain complete documentations for all product related activities
• Set a regular visit to key customers, not only to promote new products but to take up their regular requirements
• Regularly update the superiors for his/her daily activities and highlights the important points in the market
WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY!
We are seeking an experienced WESTERN TRAINED/EDUCATED NURSE MANAGER to join our team in Abu Dhabi. Please note, HAAD License is mandatory. Only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the below requirements