House Keepiong Attendants Dubai
We urgently need Housekeeping Room Attendant. Salary AED 2900. Food, Accommodation and Transportation provided by the company.
Pastry Chef Dubai
reativity: Pastry chefs are often in charge of creating new and innovative breads and desserts that will bring in customers. Knowledge of ingredients and how to use them in a creative way will serve you well.
Leadership Skills: Pastry chefs are in charge of the pastry staff of a kitchen. Being a good leader, who can assign tasks, hire the right people, motivate workers in a high stress environment will help immensely.
Hand-Eye Coordination: Pastry chefs work with knives, icing bags and other precision tools and must have excellent technique when cutting and preparing food. Hand-eye coordination is needed.
Sense of Taste and Smell: Delicious food brings in customers. Pastry chefs are the last line of defense to make sure each piece of food is safe, prepared correctly and tasty.
Time Management Skills: Kitchens get busy quickly, food can get ruined easily if you cannot manage your time. Great time management will help you avoid burned or spoiled food and angry customers.
Business Acumen: Pastry chefs must understand the restaurant business. This means balancing expenses with profits, managing staff, minimizing waste, and more.
Diet Cook Dubai
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
tock ingredients and monitor inventory
Assist in keeping track of expenses and menu planning
Help maintain kitchen equipment and appliances
Head Chef - Dubai
Our clients Restaurant based in Riyadh will be the Riyadh’s newest bao food truck and its concept evolves traditional steam asian buns filled with different ingredients including meats and vegetables. The restaurant to begin with will mainly operate in Riyadh as a food with a CPU and will be visiting events, festivals and private caterings.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including food preparation, line cook, fry cook and expediter.
- Exposure of 3-5 years in Oriental cuisine.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Flair for improvisation and menu building
- Preference of candidate from Asian countries mainly China and far east.
- Worked in a food truck will be added advantage
Responsibilities include food purchasing, food cost control, preparation, recipe building, managing and maintenance of quality standards. In addition to this the head chef is in charge of training all kitchen employees and their training and to concentrate on the food truck aspect as well.
Being up-to-date of current food trends and presentation styles is a must. Creative and signature dishes come with the job, as is stock control and minimization of wastage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Make employment and termination decisions including interviewing, evaluating and disciplining kitchen personnel as appropriate.
- Provide orientation of company and department rules, policies and procedures and oversee training of new kitchen employees.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Work with restaurant managers to plan and price menu items. Establish portion sizes and prepare standard recipe cards for all new menu items.
- Source suppliers and negotiate prices to keep food costs low, while maintaining the quality of the menu items
- Ensure that all products are ordered according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, recipes and waste control procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Oversee the training of kitchen personnel in safe operation of all kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Responsible for training kitchen personnel in cleanliness and sanitation practices.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate cleaning schedules for kitchen floors, mats, walls, hoods, other equipment and food storage areas.
- Check and maintain proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points.
- Provide safety training in first aid, CPR, lifting and carrying objects and handling hazardous materials.
- Pre-Opening experience (recipe building)
- Knowledge about bao will be good.
- Having worked with international staff and customers specially in asia
- Strong knowledge about asian food
- Fluent in the English
- Strong communication and representation skills
- Experience in developing new recipes in time
- Being a real foodie who dares to experiment
- Having a good sense for concept and market trends
- Fun and quirky personality
All in package up to 15,000 SAR depending on experience
Front desk agents Dubai
We are hiring a MALE Sales Staff with a minimum of 2 - 3 years local experience in travel / tourism agency or in hotels.
Must know how to speak Arabic and English.
Must have UAE Driver's License.
Salary is negotiable depending upon your skills, experience, & knowledge.
You need to have experience behind a bar and in flavors. Good communication skills is a must. Only English speaking can apply.
Looking for 3 full-time bartender/barmaids.
Provides Flight ticket, insurance and meals.
Diet Cook Dubai
Diet Cook is generally responsible for providing meals that are nutritious and appetizing to their clients. ... They are also responsible for checking their organization's menu daily and ensuring that preparation for the upcoming meals have been completed.
Pastry Chef Dubai
Pastry Chef Required
As a Pastry Chef, you are responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Pastry Chef will also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Assist running the pastry section of the kitchen
Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings
Bring creativity to the pastry offerings
Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation
Plan production to facilitate daily requirements
Develop appropriate seasonal menu offerings
Manage food cost controls to contribute to Food and Beverage revenue
Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety regulations