Gaoming Silver Ocean Golf Club
We are looking for Qualified Applicant who will be the Head Golf Pro of the golf club, The club which is an Out/Indoor golf club of about 2500 square meets, with more than 20 golf simulators and other services. this is a Two Year Contract Position, For the prospect of review and acceptance, Submit letter of interest, Cv/resume, credentials, and the names and phone numbers of three references.... Note that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.
Urgently required 10 hostess for an event
Timings are from 7pm to 3am
Salary: AED 50 / HOUR
Candidate should have pleasing personality and good communication skills.
Brilliant HR and Management Consultants
Apply now , looking for the following candidates for Dubai
Applicants to have at least 2-4 years relevant experience.
Positions available immediately.
F & B Manager Dubai
A well established food service company operating quick service and casual dining restaurants are looking to recruit an experienced Food & Beverage Operations Manager within the UAE.
We operate food service companies in the region and have developed, operate and market a unique range of ethnic restaurant concepts within the Middle East and India. Under our portfolio we are proud to offer a number of different cuisines to our customer base including Indian, Japanese, Italian, Thai and Chinese with the vision to grow and develop these as we work towards our 2018 goals.
We are looking for a team player who displays the skills to lead, plan, organize, develop, direct, supervise and control the activities of a number of food and beverage units within the guidelines of profitability, leadership, growth and discipline with direct responsibility and accountability for development of the brand itself.
A key requirement of the role is the understanding of financial data and how this effects business performance. The ability to understand and interpret the P&L is an essential part of your day to day operations and will a critical reporting method.
Customer satisfaction will be high on your agenda through implementing effective management controls of food and beverage with quality services.
The role demands good rapport in the food industry and holds prime accountability and responsibility to develop the brand with the support of experienced staff, improvement in products and menu innovation.
Account Executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
Restaurant General Manager Dubai
Responsible for managing the Front of House team and overall restaurant operation, in the pursuit and delivery of consistent, excellent Guest experiences. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Be accountable for the business performance of the restaurant
Analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
Organize marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes in conjunction with the Marketing team
Prepare reports at end of shift/week, including employee records, food control, and sales
Create and execute plans for department sales, profit, and employee development
Set budgets with CEO and ensure budgets continually reviewed and achieved
Coordinate menus with Executive and/or Head Chef, train employees accordingly
Review staff levels and overall Back of House schedules to ensure labor forecasts are met
Front of House Operations
Coordinate the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts, executing the company’s service philosophy and brand
Manage staff, deliver daily briefings, providing them with feedback, maintain a high level of employee morale
Respond to customer complaints promptly; optimize consistent, optimal guest satisfaction
Ensure that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards
Organize table reservations, greet customers
Advise customers on menu and wine recommendations
Recruit, train, motivate Front of House staff; oversee continual training and performance; keep employee records up-to-date and organized
Oversee wine and cocktail lists with Bar Manager, verify costs and inventory are at proper targets
We are looking for Hostess to join immediately
Experience in the same position at least 1 year
Customer care, energetic and presentable
Salary 4,000 / 4,500 AED depends on the experience + tips
you can send your CV