Line Cooks Dubai
We are urgently looking for Line Cooks for our following sections:
- Shawarma Section: experience in preparing, marinating, cutting.
- Bakery Section: experience in preparing doughs for manakish/pizza, saj.
- Hot/cold: experience in arabic salads/appetizers.
-Minimum 1 to 2 years of kitchen experience as Shawarma maker, or in bakery, or in hot/cold section from a busy Arabic restaurant operation.
-Understands oral and written instructions in English & Arabic (a plus).
-Handles multiple priorities and works under stress
-Maintains all international standards of health guidelines for food preparation and safety.
- Can join immediately without a notice.
Front desk agents Dubai
deal with guests , charming and professional accounts-oriented manner following the company standards and procedures. To participate in all activities of the Front Office such as handling daily transactions accurately, answering and transferring telephone calls.
• Pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Well-groomed with a positive attitude
• Team player, passionate about the job and focused on providing high quality results
• Self-motivated, multitasking and proactive. Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent command of English language. Knowledge of Hindi language would be considered as extra asset
• Minimum 1 years of relevant experience
• Computer literacy and knowledge of Office programs
The company offers AED 4500-5000 monthly salary and Transportation.
All candidate details will be strictly confidential. Please note that due to high volume of applications, only the ones who will be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Head Chef to be assigned in a restaurant in Abu Dhabi.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the rest of the kitchen staff and ensuring that every order is made perfectly.
- Deciding what ingredients to use and ensuring that all supplies and food are stocked.
- Having an exceptional leadership ability in order to lead the other members of the kitchen staff.
- Having experience and knowledge in Indian cuisine
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please send your CV
Ground Staff Dubai
Airline in the middle eats is seeking ground staff. if you have experience in hospitality or the airline industry, then please apply, we need cargo agents, ticketing agents, ticketing supervisors, apply now, we offer great salary packages
The conrad hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.The main purposes of the hotel reception area’s staff are to respond courteously to guests’requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help the General Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.applicants are to submit CV/resume
Restaurant Operations Manager Dubai
Primary Job Objectives:
- Directing the customer facing operations of a nominated brand to meet strategic growth, sales, profitability and operational standards targets.
- Leading and developing a team of best-in-class Area Managers and Unit Managers.
- Supporting the MD in preparing & delivering strategic geographical & brand development plans.
- Presenting valuable food with excellent quality to achieve or surpass guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all products and services standards are met consistently.
- Aged 28-40 years old
- Excellent Arabic and Good English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience of a similar role in an international multi-site branded chain of fast food or casual dining operations, Ideally Italian or American concept
- GCC working experience is a must, KSA experience is preferred
- Ability to work well and cooperatively in a multinational team.
- Willing to be based in Dammam, and travel to take responsibility of his brand thoughout the Kingdom (occasional travel outside)
- With valid Passport and Driverâ€™s License
Package will be:
- 18,000 SAR basic
- Attractive performance related bonus scheme will be additional
- Other benefits
If you have the experience and personality to fit this position, please email us your CV with salary details.
Travel Development Representatives Dubai
Travel Development Representatives must have strong selling skills and be able to cope with frequent rejection. This person is a company’s ambassador, presentation is essential, presenting the company’s products and services in as positive and as light as possible. Travel Development Representatives spend much of their time visiting companies and individuals with a view to securing new business, as well as maintaining relationships with past customers and acting as intermediary between company and client. Assisting management on preparing new products and destinations. A variety of methods are employed in an effort to make a sale, including presenting existing and new products, brochures and samples when applicable, providing information on availability, promotions or offers and answering questions on the products or services that are being sold. Applicant must maintain a positive attitude towards their work and have the tenacity to succeed. Hours may be irregular and driving license is usually essential. Salary is 120,000AED per annum. Description Travel Development Representative contact potential clients, and work to sell them products and services offered by the company. Some sales reps may handle customer issues as well. These representatives are every persistent and customer oriented. A Travel Development Representative usually performs many of the following tasks: Updating customer databases Conducting market research Meeting sales targets Promoting new products Reporting sales trends Recording orders
Restaurant Staff Dubai
Looking for Service Staff (Waiters, Barista cum waiters) Kitchen Staff ( Cooks, Kitchen Helpers, Cleaners) for our new branch in Muscat Oman.
Food served - Italian, American,
Full time requirement