Good communication ability (both verbal and written English)
2 Experience from a quick restaurant, preferably a popular brand name.
3 Experience of minimum 2 years.
4 Hands on kitchen professional.
5 Must have operating knowledge of HACCP.
6 Age limit 30 years. Up to 35 if a sous chef.
7 A team worker
8 Culinaly competency of world cusines. (more exposure the better)
Banquet Manager Dubai
BANQUET MANAGER DOHA QATAR
Get set for a mind blowing adventure to a new climate, busy environment & a company who cares
5 Star Hotel has over 200 rooms as well as Banqueting and other entertainment facilities, providing a variety of clientele. You will be managing all aspects of all functions from set-up to breakdown.
To be successful in this role you must have extensive experience in the Functions/Conferencing Department of a large hotel or similar experience, possess excellent customer service and communication skills and be extremely well presented. Previous Management/Supervisory experience is essential.
If you have the passion for a success of an event, excellent presentations and organisational skills and can work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays then apply now to be a part of this vibrant team
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings.
The King Empress LLC
Bar Supervisor Dubai
The King Empress var requires a bar supervisor to join our team, we want a candidate with experience
You must also have at least 1 year experience in hospitality or supervising, along with solid previous experience in the hotel or restaurant industry
You will have excellent customer service skills and grooming and can work with a team, this is a full time position and the pay is 12,000 AED per month
We are currently looking for a chef to manage a healthy eatery in JLT, responsibilities will include:
- Managing inventory with team and insuring good codes of practice are being applied
- Working with customers on meal plans and insuring all plans are being delivered accurately and to a high standard
- Managing team and day to day running of outlet
Brilliant HR and Management Consultants
Apply now , looking for the following candidates for Dubai
Applicants to have at least 2-4 years relevant experience.
Positions available immediately.
Ground Staff and Ticketing agents Dubai
Hiring ground staff and ticketing agents for airline in the UAE, do you have previous experience working in hospitality or even a customer service area, then apply now, we need people with 1 - 2 years experience, we offer excellent salary packages
Travel Agent Dubai
• Strong GDS knowledge in Sabre & Amadeus.
• Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
• Creating and pricing Airlines & holiday packages in and out of UAE.
• Designing itineraries, vacation packages, costing, Flight Bookings, Promote and Sell various destinations.
• Provide & create relevant information, brochures and publications to travellers.
• Well versed with designing & arranging travel packages to suit varying style and budgets.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• In depth knowledge of airline tariffs, fare rules, gateway cities and commission contracts
• Ability to construct complicated, multi-leg routes and fares.
Salary offered: AED 3500 to 4000 + all benefits as per UAE labor law
Job Type: Full-time