Travel Consultant Dubai
We are looking staff for our Head Office and Ras Al Khaimah Branch with UAE experience in travel market and graduate with good communication skills on urgent bases
Candidate should have Amadeus system Knowledge.
Senior Travel Consultant: Previous experience in Travel Agency is required, Sound knowledge of ticketing & reservation and Arabic speaking Knowledge, and should have good experience specifically in Amadeus and has the capacity to persuade & deal with clients with having good customer service. Qualified interested candidates may apply.
Restaurant Staff Dubai
New American Chain Restaurants opening. Upscale, High Volume and fast casual. Prefer candidates that have chain experience in UAE. and/or USA and Canada.
Executive Kitchen Manager
Events officer Dubai
Champion Traders Academy, an education company is looking for young and enthusiastic event coordinators.
• Coordinating for seminars in Dubai.
• Event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking along with materials support
• Maintaining inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers and other display materials
• Creating sales opportunity for future events during client liaisons and during events
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the events success
• Working for multiple projects and work assignments
• Coordinate promotional activities for the event
• Previous experience as event coordinator in the age group of 25-35 years
• Willing to travel and work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and even late hrs
• Computer skills: proficient in emails, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Effective communication skills for attending client queries and providing them solution by collaborating with the company employees
Remuneration and Entitlements
• Basic salary 5,000 AED, plus commissions on sales
• Travel cost will be borne by the company
• Travel allowance will be given for off-site locations
• Company will provide work space and post-paid mobile connection for official use
Guets Agents Dubai
Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets by selling Magic Memories photo books and associated products within EMAAR Dubai Mall. As a Guest Associate you will capture photos of our guests, produce quality photos in photo books and sell photo books to our guests whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience with a smile.
Restaurant Operations Manager Dubai
Primary Job Objectives:
- Directing the customer facing operations of a nominated brand to meet strategic growth, sales, profitability and operational standards targets.
- Leading and developing a team of best-in-class Area Managers and Unit Managers.
- Supporting the MD in preparing & delivering strategic geographical & brand development plans.
- Presenting valuable food with excellent quality to achieve or surpass guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all products and services standards are met consistently.
- Aged 28-40 years old
- Excellent Arabic and Good English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience of a similar role in an international multi-site branded chain of fast food or casual dining operations, Ideally Italian or American concept
- GCC working experience is a must, KSA experience is preferred
- Ability to work well and cooperatively in a multinational team.
- Willing to be based in Dammam, and travel to take responsibility of his brand thoughout the Kingdom (occasional travel outside)
- With valid Passport and Driverâ€™s License
Package will be:
- 18,000 SAR basic
- Attractive performance related bonus scheme will be additional
- Other benefits
If you have the experience and personality to fit this position, please email us your CV with salary details.
Various Hotel Jobs Dubai
We required urgently large amount of following candidates; Waiters/Waitress, Cook/Chef, kitchen Helper, Team Leader etc for the hotel of Emirates-Dubai Emirates-Dubai is Providing free accomadation + free food + free medical insurance + other free perks as govt policy Emirates-Dubai is Providing handsome salary according to work experience and interview performance. Qualification: S.S.C./H.S.C. with 3-4 Year of Experience Good Communication
Tour Operators Dubai
We are looking to set up a new inbound tour operator in Dubai and require an Operations Manager. We are seeking for a pro-active and passionate individual who is self motivated, creative and able to work to tight deadlines, leading a team. The successful candidate must possess a good knowledge and experience of small businesses as well as marketing principles, ideally gained within the travel and tourism industry. Your responsibility includes: • Overseeing day to day sales operations • Deals with creating packages and post booking administration • Communicating with the suppliers and customers • Accountable for meeting and exceeding monthly sales target • Product development and contract negotiation from various suppliers • develop strong working relationships with internal and overseas department Required: • Must have a passion for the tourism industry
Desert safari drivers Dubai
Urgently required desert safari drivers- 10 positions
Urgently required desert safari drivers for Travel and Tourism Company in Dubai.
Male, should be presentable, English and Arabic speaking, valid UAE drive license, must have experience in desert safari,