Housekeeping supervisor Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service. Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking private and public areas for tidiness. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sanitation regulations and team management abilities. Ultimately, you will help ensure our daily housekeeping operations run smoothly and that guests are satisfied.
Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
Oversee staff on a daily basis
Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
Respond to customer complaints and special requests
Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
Participate in large cleaning projects as required
Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
Hands-on experience with cleaning and maintenance tasks for large organizations
Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
Excellent organizational and team management skills
Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job
Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends
High school diploma is a plus
The Big Moo Events
Events Coordinator Dubai
A leading Children\'s Events Company in Dubai looking for a Children\'s Events Coordinator for immediate start.
Applicants Must have / be:
Excellent Computer Skills
Excellent Telephone Skills
Experience in organizing events
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to lead a team and give orders
Excellent communication skills
Hospitality positions Dubai
Swan Hellenic Company is currently employing qualified applicant for the post of Managers.
We need the following qualified managing positions.
Kindly send your CV/Resume
Executive Chef Dubai
Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques.
Assist in supervision of kitchen personnel with responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews, and initiating pay increases.
Responsible for component menu planning, costing, and brand management.
Maintains food ingredients, food preparation, and general supplies by selecting and purchasing menu ingredients; evaluating the quality of fresh food and food product deliveries; maintaining general supplies; establishing inventory levels and cost-controls.
Maintaining equipment supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
Strong culinary credentials in a comparable upscale, high volume operation.
Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, departmental, customer and staff.
Strong labor and food control practices.
Knowledge of safe and sanitary food handling principles.
Minimum of 3 years of progressive culinary/kitchen management experience, depending upon formal degree or training.
Related experience in upscale, high volume food service operations .
Strong catering experience required.
Strong knowledge of current food and catering trends with a focus on using quality goods, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
Must have a minimum of 3 years Three-Four Star Hotel experience.
Must be a problem solver and service oriented. Must be able to multi task and manage a staff.
Must be able to work flexible shifts to include evenings, overnight, weekends, and/or holidays.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in Hospitality area, please, send us a resume thru email.
Sales executives Dubai
Outdoor Sales Executive - Travel & Tourism
Acquisition of new clients.
Identify new business opportunities and make contact with those who could become future clients
Understanding the needs of clients and ensuring the best possible options.
Key Account Management.
A revenue driven, target based individual with a "Can Do" attitude.
Develops sales strategies and approaches for various travel products and services
Effective communicator with the ability to present product information, negotiate and close sales proposals
Build rapport and establish long term relationship
At least 3 years concrete experience in Travel and Tourism within UAE (Male or Female)
AL Qurum Expo
Events Manager Dubai
The roles of exhibition /event managers is to identifying potential business, researching, writing, planning and running all aspects of exhibitions on behalf of a client or own organisation. They work on public events, trade and industry exhibitions, product launches, company events and private events such as weddings..etc. As well as planning an event/exhibition in advance, he / she should be present during the event to deal with any issues as they arise.
• Developing Exhibition / Event concept
• researching markets to identify opportunities for events
• Propose and implement ideas to enhance the profile and profitability of products
• Prepare budgets/forecasts and management of costs
• producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Liaise and co-ordinate activity with the operations, sales, ad production, multi media and publishing teams as relevant
• Market Knowledge
• Read publications relevant to the market
• Engage with the market and effectively utilize and share knowledge across the team
• Demonstrate full product knowledge and effective use of this knowledge in ex prom and vis prom activity
• Successfully target the key visitor groups
• Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programme such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations
• Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
• Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors
• Seeking and securing sponsorship
• Designing anything from online registration forms to floral arrangements
• Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to
• Coordinating caterers, stand designers and equipment hire
• Organising car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering
• Promoting the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
• Supervising the dismantling and removal of stands.
Minimum 5 years in the field of Exhibition, Conferences and Events
Relevant degree subjects
Skills and qualities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
• Customer focus is vital
• Negotiation skills
• Willingness to work unsociable hours
• Imagination and creativity
• Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
Head chef Dubai
The Food Trap LLC
• Help out in business setup, purchasing of equipments & fixtures needed before the restaurant opening. Studying Recipes and/or experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients as well as setting up menus.
• Train and carry out briefings and ensuring the team is well aware of their daily tasks and responsibilities.
• Manage an outstanding kitchen pre-operation to ensure that the work place is controlled professionally and efficiently
• Manage all back of house kitchen duty including quality assurance, performance and product knowledge.
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
• 3 – 4 years experience as a Chef
• Culinary Degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Has the ability to lead and inspire the team
• Any Nationality