Restaurant Staff Dubai
Fine Dining Restaurant Staff for UAE Dubai.
Looking for experienced staffs that have a passion for the Dubai Hospitality Industry,
I am recruiting for an amazing chain of companies in Dubai that are looking for individuals who love what they do.
Group of Companies.
•Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager
•Chefs - chef de partie / demi chef de partie / Commis 1, 2 and 3
•Executive sous chef
•Pastry Chefs , Sou Chef and Commis
•Waiter / Waitress
•Cashier cum Seller - Female
emirates catering uae
An Reputed Industrial Catering Company based in Ras Al Khaimah is looking for authentic Filipino cook having knowledge in all Filipino cuisine.
Also it is required that the candidate has knowledge in bulk cooking for approximate 200 -300 persons.
Only experienced and interested candidate to forward their CV
Maru Event Tourism LLC
Travel assistant Dubai
We require a Operation Assistant in Travel and Tourism Company in Dubai with 03 years experience who can deal with groups, Dubai experience preferably. (Female) are preferred.
Restaurant Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential, as you’ll hire qualified Cooks and Wait Staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations.
Raster Pro FZ LLC
Fromt desk agents Dubai
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Call persons waiting for visitor
Ensure reception area is tidy.
CAFE MANAGER Dubai
Urgent Requirement for Cafe Manager
- Ensures that employees on each shift are completing proper opening and closing tasks.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift briefings to communicate certain information to the staff, such as menu and price changes, customer service.
- Communicate with the guests and employees in a positive and clear manner
- Listen, understand requests, and respond to certain requests and complaints.
- Move throughout the facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality, cleanliness and service standards are met.
- Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality.
- Assists in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
- Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments when needed
- Utilize computer to accurately charge customers, create revenue reports and write correspondence. Input and retrieve data and change computer procedures when needed
- Ensure that all standards and proper cash handling procedures are met.
- Well trained of Food & Beverage outlet operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques and customer relation.
- Ability to communicate well in English, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Applicants who can join immediately
- Applicants who are readily available in Dubai will be given preferences
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Housekeeping Supervisor Dubai
Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, and similar establishments. Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action. May purchase housekeeping supplies and equipment, take periodic inventories, screen applicants, train new employees, and recommend dismissals.
Job Duties and Tasks
1) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
2) Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
3) Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
4) Coordinates work activities among departments.
5) Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
6) Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
7) Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
8) Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
9) Prepares reports concerning room occupancy, payroll, and department expenses.
10) Selects and purchases new furnishings.
11) Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
12) Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and makes recommendations to management.
13) Attends staff meetings to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints.
14) Issues supplies and equipment to workers.
15) Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
16) Advises manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
17) Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepares periodic reports.
18) Screens job applicants, hires new employees, and recommends promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
The Big Moo Events
Events Coordinator Dubai
A leading Children\'s Events Company in Dubai looking for a Children\'s Events Coordinator for immediate start.
Applicants Must have / be:
Excellent Computer Skills
Excellent Telephone Skills
Experience in organizing events
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to lead a team and give orders
Excellent communication skills