|Welcomes visitors in person or on the phone answering inquiries.
• Ensures that there is always someone at the reception at all time.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Support for lunch ordering and deliveries during Team meetings/activities.
• Update the courier system to keep track of delivery and collection
• Ensure replenishment of monthly stationery & pantry items stock by requesting quote & raising PR
• Ordering of Business card for associates by requesting quote and raising PR
• Birthday planning for associates; cake ordering, booking calendars
• Managing the gate pass process for visitors with JAFZA
• Petty cash administration and reconciliation
• Invoice monitoring for all transactions to check for accuracy prior to handing over to Finance
• Responsible to arrange for the Periodic Communication session.
• Ground transport arrangement for visitors and associates
• Responsible for travel coordination which include arranging for visa, hotel booking.
• Sending out workplace communications as and when required
We are looking for an enthusiastic female Housekeeping Attendant who has minimum 1 year experience (preferably) or a fresher with Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management.
Preferred Nationality : Indonesia, Philippine and Srilankan.
Subject Line : Female Housekeeping
Job Type: Full-time
Arabic Restaurant Manager Dubai
POSITION IS ONLY OPEN TO ARABIC CANDIDATES - POSITION IS IN DUBAI
My client is a fast growing multi-unit restaurant group looking for a Restaurant Manager to oversee operations - a category leader in the fast casual segment of the restaurant industry with a meticulous focus on our guests’ experience. Phenomenal customer service is as important to as the food that’s being served. We’re looking for someone to handle the scope of work described below with a meticulous eye for all the small details that go into creating a successful restaurant. Beyond filling this role, the ideal candidate should be looking to join a team with material growth opportunities. More responsibility, more learning, more compensation.
Manage all aspects of FOH and BOH operations
Lead liaison with corporate regarding store level operations
Manage and direct the financial aspects of the restaurant
Oversee and ensure compliance with the company's guidelines and operations protocol
Manage HR related issues and policy compliance
Represent the company’s brand to the highest standards
Not afraid to “jump in”, a leader by example
Must have a “one team” attitude
Assist training managers in preparing new talent
Last set of eyes to ensure quality controls
Assist store achieve budgeted financial targets (revenue and profit goals)
Participate in consistent and continual communication with the Owners and Operations Manager
Oversee house staffing needs and optimize labor utilization
Comprehensive knowledge of POS and backend systems
Optimize PAR levels for food, beverage, and supplies
Experience: Minimum 3 years of management in multi-unit restaurant groups or the fast casual industry.
Salary 15,000 AED
Travel Agents Dubai
Holiday/Travel Consultant-UAE experience with at least 5 years in a ticketing or travel consultancy role in a travel agency specialized in Inbound/Outbound Holiday packages, leisure travel itineraries with flights, hotel bookings, adept in travel industry policies, including fare construction, refunds and itinerary changes, Sound knowledge of ticketing & reservation system specifically in Sabre & Galileo, has the capacity to persuade & deal with clients with having good customer service, Excellent English verbal & written communication skills. Interetsed candidates please send your C.V
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Restaurant Manager / Supervisor with at least 5 years experience in Italian Restaurant Shall be able to start immediately.
Duties include but are not limited to:
agreeing and managing budgets
handling customer inquiries and complaints
handling administration and paperwork
liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
Please send your CV
Travel Consultants Dubai
we are looking for the travel consultant, with tourism and ticketing experience in UAE or Gulf. must have good knowledge of holidays packages
Operations Manager Dubai
We are seeking for an Operation Manager to lead our F&B function for our several outlets in Dubai & Sharjah and deliver an excellent guest experience. Successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan, manage all F&B order, achieve outlet goals, and to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
• Proven food and beverage management experience with 6-8 years background in fast food restaurants.
• Multi-unit Management experience in restaurant is preferred.
• Good Communication (English Speaking) and Leadership Skills.
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
• Guest-oriented and service-minded.
• Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
• Comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field.
Front Desk Officer Dubai
Job Opportunity : Front Desk Officer
We are looking for a receptionist who:
Must have good communication skills.
Must have Computer knowledge.
Good customer dealing.
Ability to deal effectively with telephone calls.
Good presentation Skills, Can communicate effectively