Floor Manager Dubai
A Group of Restaurants is in urgent need of Floor Managers
* Locations: JBR, Box Park, Dubai Mall, Motor City
* Preferably Jordanian or Lebanese nationality only
* Age ranges from 25 - 32 years old
* At least 2-3 years of experience in UAE
* Have knowledge in managing staff
* Salary will be negotiable depends on experience
Needed 2 Hostesses for a 5* hotel in Dubai.
Candidates must have minimum experience of 2 years.
Salary range from 2,500 aed to 4,000 aed depends on the experience .
Other benefits all provided.
All nationalities are welcomed.
The Elan Hotel has a central spot on one of the most prestigious areas. At the Elans Hotel we are committed to encouraging and developing our employees in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing employees from different countries. Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.
An international nutrition center across GCC Area is currently looking for a DIETITIAN-NUTRITIONIST in UAE.
-with valid HAAD (Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) License
-minimum of 2yrs work experience
-currently located in UAE
- Male or Female
- Can join immediately
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Explain nutrition issues
• Assess patients’ and clients’ health needs and diet
• Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account
• Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed
• Promote better nutrition by giving talks to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
• Keep up with the latest nutritional science research
Chef de Partie (Cold Kitchen) Dubai
Concorde Hotel Fujairah is currently looking for Chef de Partie for Cold Kitchen
Candidates shold have the following requirements:
- 1-2 years work experience in the same position
- Must have hotel experience
- Willing to work in Fujairah
- Must be in UAE and can start immediately
lifestyle 4 star hotel
Customer servicxe professionals Dubai
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the multi outlet manager;
• Lead the F&B outlet team in all aspects and ensure service standards are followed;
• Handle guest inquiries and communicate professionally;
• Check that all equipment is in working order; inspecting all facilities; and taking action to ensure that the outlet is visually appealing and attractive to guests;
• Help in projecting the business levels and accordingly schedules resources of both material and manpower;
• Maximize revenues by bringing in business ideas, forecasting future business and plans for the same; • Assist in recruiting and training all outlet colleagues.
Skills & Competencies:
• Leadership: A successful candidate should represent the company and themselves well by acting as a role model to the people reporting to them;
• Organization: This role should be able to stay focused during busy times and delegate tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly.
• Recruiting and training: The assistant outlet manager should be a good teacher who tries to help employees who are having difficulty picking up new skills.
• Being friendly and outgoing: People skills and customer service are a must in this job. Not only because of interaction with employees every day, but also because of assisting customers when they have questions, concerns or complaints. • Staying attentive: This job requires a candidate to be attentive to the employees by motivating them to succeed and improve. Even if business is slow, keep the staff in high spirits and be as helpful as possible to customers and clients.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or relevant
• Not less than 5 years’ experience in Hospitality, in similar role and similar style outlet
Brief General Job Description
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
Candidates must have the following requirements:
-1-2 years work experience in hospitality industry is an advantage
-Must be living in UAE and can start immediately
Housekeeping Room Attendant Dubai
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to):
• Attending pre-shift meetings to learn room assignments and the day's tasks.
• Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
• Removing all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
• Ensure that everything is in working order.
• Reports any room unable to be serviced to supervisor.
• Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
• Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
• Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
• Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems and turn in articles left in room to supervisor.
• Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
-at least 1 to 2 years work experience in hotel industry
-must be willing to work in Fujairah
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately