Global Management Consultants
F&B Captains with hospitality/hotels experience required for Dubai
As a Captain you will be responsible for providing professional and customer focused service to our guests, and ensuring that their stay will become a memorable experience.
• Support the Supervisor/Manager with the busy F&B operations;
• Ensure that the hotel’s brand standards are followed & adhered to;
• Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests;
• Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints and queries satisfactorily;
• Ensure proper organization, planning and control of supplies and maintain concise records of all food & beverage stock in order to ensure that the required is available;
• Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage;
• Actively use up selling techniques by exceeding guest expectations and to increase revenue.
Candidates must possess:
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
• Excellent English Communication skills
• Strong customer relations, problem solving & team leader skills
• Customer-driven approach
assistant Head Chef / Senior CDP
- Experience in the same position at least 1 year
- Italian cuisine experience is a plus
- Lead the Kitchen team
- Opening / Closing kitchen
- Recipe system knowledge
- Inventory follow up
- Salary 6,000 to 7,000 AED
Ticketing staff Dubai
Job description: A reputed non IATA Tourism Company based in Karama, Dubai is looking for Ticketing & Tour Operator Staff.
Salary AED 2500/-(Starting), will increase upon performance.
ïƒ¼ Excellent knowledge of GDS ticketing system (Amadeus)
ïƒ¼ Developed, planned, and sold tour packages and travel service.
ïƒ¼ Organized and made reservations for transportation, accommodations, Hotels and tours.
ïƒ¼ Provided information on customs regulations, travel itineraries, fares, and billing.
ïƒ¼ Provided quotes and pricing for tours.
ïƒ¼ Excellent in arranging travel.
ïƒ¼ Excellent communication in English.
ïƒ¼ Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work.
ïƒ¼ Employment visa provided.
ïƒ¼ Male & Female Preferred.
Head Waiter Dubai
The Mandarin oriental seeks to employ a Head waiter/waitress, the job responsibility of a waiter/ess is to deliver friendly customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all of our customers, with the key aim of retaining and attracting customers.looking approachable and professional is of utmost importance. serving food and drinks. interested candidates are to submit cv
Housekeeping attendant Dubai
Job description: Urgent Vacancy!
We are currently seeking to hire Housekeeping Attendants for a well known group of companies based in Dubai. This role will be in the owner family villa.
Salary: AED 1600
- Accommodation is provided ( the candidate will be staying with the family)
- Visa provided
- Medical insurance provided
- flight Tickets provided
- should be able to communicate in English very well
- Filipino and Nepali speaking candidates is an advantage
If interested, please share your updated CV
Baccarat Hotel And Residences urgently needs the services of qualified, hardworking and determined personnel, As the Hotel Management intends to increase its manpower base due to plans to improve on service offered as well as unpredictable day to day increase in number of customers to the hotel.
As Receptionist it is your role to deliver a warm and efficient welcome to our guests. The receptionist is the first point of contact for guests when they book rooms, to dine and check in and their last point of contact when they check out; we want them to leave happy and satisfied, looking forward to their next visit. This role also involves every day administration for the hotel, dealing with ordering, emails, typing up menus etc.Duties to include:
Provide a warm, vibrant welcome to all guests on their arrival.
To assist guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner with their bookings, stay and dining experiences, ensuring any special requirements are noted.
Check in/out of hotel guests.
Take restaurant bookings.
Take every opportunity to upsell all aspects of Foyles of Glasbury to add to the guests visit.
Daily administration including dealing with phone, email and online bookings and enquiries, special requests, ordering for departments, typing up of menus, update kitchen boards etc.
Helping with event organisation.
Minimum 1 year’s reception experience in a hotel or 1-3 years’ experience in customer facing/service role.
Passion for high standards of guest service.
Excellent and courteous phone manner.
Excellent written and typing skills.
Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft packages and ideally hotel software systems.
Able to communicate clearly, confidently and courteously.
Great organisational skills.
Salary dependent on experience. The Receptionist role is a full time position based around shifts and we need cover for 7 days a week for the below hours daily.
Qualified persons are advised to forward their CV/RESUME via email for immediate application consideration
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
Baccarat Hotel And Residences
Front desk agents Dubai
Job description: Must have/ meet the following:
Germany speaking a must
- Educational degree in Tourism is ideal
- 2-5 years of experience in MICE or Events Management in the similar industry
- Actual experience in sales is highly preferred
- Excellent English communications skills. Knowledge of other languages will be advantageous.
- Can work under pressure
- Strong personality and leadership skills
- Proactive and independent
- Ability to think critically and share ideas and knowledge
- Systems/ policy driven and is able to maintain business disciplines
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications
Front desk Dubai
Front desk receptionist
-greet and welcome guests as soon as theyarrive to the SPA
-answer,screen and forward incoming phone calls
-order SPA supplies and keep inventory of stock
-provide information regarding product services of the SPA
-assist in resolving clients issues and complaints
-must have experience as a receptionist
-verbal and written communication
-planning and organisations abilities
-must have computer skills