Guets Agents Dubai
Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets by selling Magic Memories photo books and associated products within EMAAR Dubai Mall. As a Guest Associate you will capture photos of our guests, produce quality photos in photo books and sell photo books to our guests whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience with a smile.
Cabin Crew Dubai
Airline with routes in the middle east has openings for cabin crew, they need people with solid hospitality experience or airline, you must also have 3 years experience and a certificate in hospitality or related, apply now
House Manager Dubai
House Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A high profile family is looking for a qualified and experienced House Manager in order to manage and maintain their 8 300 m2 property in Dubai Hills, Dubai, UAE. The candidate must have strong house management ability and will be responsible for the building process.
From 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a House Manager
Fluent English, Hindi will be a plus
Good knowledge of Dubai area
Able to manage big international team
Qualified and professional
Meticulous and hardworking
Good eye for detail
Able to take initiative
Duties and responsibilities
· Manage the house staff and arrange their schedules
· Liaise with the staff, contractors, sub-contractors and designers
· Recruitment of additional staff members
· Training of the domestic staff if necessary
· Being the part of designing and building process
· Perform operational manager role
· Assist the Lady of the house
· Provide feedback about the building process
· Manage the household budget and report on the expenditure and consumables
· Manage all salaries of the staff
· Being able to organise receptions /parties if necessary
· Run errands
6 days per week, flexible
This is a live-out position (appropriate, separate accommodation will be provided), and when the property is completed, it will be a live-in position.
Trial period depends on the candidate, minimum 1 month
Start as soon as possible
To be discussed
Operations manager Dubai
Job description: OPERATIONS MANAGER
ïƒ˜ Proven working experience and with mastery in Coffee Shop Industry.
ïƒ˜ Expertise and skilled in handling different kinds of coffee machines such as
automatic, semi-automatic and manual machines, tools and other
equipment such as refrigeration system, pastry machines and
other related coffee shop accessories.
ïƒ˜ Ability to prepare variety of coffee flavors for both hot and cold
drinks, grind & brew coffee and skilled in different coffee shop trends.
ïƒ˜ Has a leadership and management skills that has potential in
establishing a coffee shop business.
ïƒ˜ With accounting background is highly preferred which includes
knowledge POS (Point of Sales) inventories, cash flow and auditing.
Please send your CV
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Job description: RESTAURANT MANAGER
1. Works with suppliers and oversee the wait and hosting staff and the kitchen staff. Assisting customers with inquiries and complaints, training new employees, and conducting monthly inventory.
2. Monitors the highest standard of service and generates profits in accordance with the established budgets.
3. Ensures staff have full knowledge of all menus and promotions and monitor execution of theme concepts, F&B promotions, decorations and ideas for set-ups, external catering and special events
4. Manages and controls all subordinate staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
5. Supervises inventories of materials and supplies for the outlets. Maintains stock based on facility needs with focus on cost reduction and profit maximisation.
6. Supervises the F&B Outlet team in all aspects of the department and ensures service standards are followed.
The Big Moo Events
Events Coordinator Dubai
A leading Children\'s Events Company in Dubai looking for a Children\'s Events Coordinator for immediate start.
Applicants Must have / be:
Excellent Computer Skills
Excellent Telephone Skills
Experience in organizing events
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to lead a team and give orders
Excellent communication skills
Reports to: Supervisor
Promote promotional beverage at the bar directly to the guests.
Up sell Food & Beverage Menu to the guests.
Attends training sessions, course project, workshops that may be beneficial to you and your
department on request from your Manager.
To have a complete Food & Beverage knowledge of the Outlet Menu / Beverage Menu, suggest
food & beverage items.
To serve drinks and cocktails and take orders.
To ensure the bar is clean, tidy and in hygiene condition and presentable state at all times.
Ensure that the service of beverages is correct, efficient and that orders properly executed to the
Tour Operator Dubai
Excellent Opportunity for inbound Tour Operator (FEMALE) in a Travel Agency (DMC) based in Dubai with an experience of 1-2 years required.
Please forward your latest resume