Reservations Agent Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.
Travel Consultant Dubai
a great chance to work for a independent travel agency with lots of repeat clientele. Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 18 months experience that wants to be part of the team . You will be offering some amazing trips to clients that have been coming to this store for years - so excellent customer service is needed ! Great product knowledge on cruise , hotels and tours will also be advantageous to the role. You will be offered some very achievable targets to earn some extra.
If you have a great personality, with excellent time management skills we would love to hear from you. You will be offering outstanding customer service with exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of fares and ticketing, We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for the travel industry and who strives for keeping up to date on whats new !
This is a excellent role to join the team and be part of this award winning agency .
Le Meridian Dubai
F & B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a strong leader of people that possess excellent planning skills, budget management experience, commitment to customer service standards, stock management skills, the ability to drive sales, not to mention a passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team of people by effectively training and motivating their team to ensure the team maintain the highest standard in customer service and product presentation.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Pro-active approach to managing the operations of multiple busy food outlets
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve business outcomes with a high level of initiative and independence
- A strong business acumen including financial skills, decision making, planning, prioritisation and business analysis
- Proven ability to coach and manage the performance of team members, setting expectations and holding them accountable to delivering on performance outcomes
- Excellent influencing skills, including building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of OH&S, food safety, employee relations and other relevant legislative regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong understanding of key competitors, customer service drivers and the relationship between service and sales results
- Currentqualifications, Liquor Licensee and Food Hygiene Certificates
- Experience in the operations of a multi site retail business, with food and beverage/catering knowledge viewed as advantageous
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline highly regarded, 70 K USD
assistant Head Chef / Senior CDP
- Experience in the same position at least 1 year
- Italian cuisine experience is a plus
- Lead the Kitchen team
- Opening / Closing kitchen
- Recipe system knowledge
- Inventory follow up
- Salary 6,000 to 7,000 AED
Events officer Dubai
Champion Traders Academy, an education company is looking for young and enthusiastic event coordinators.
• Coordinating for seminars in Dubai.
• Event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking along with materials support
• Maintaining inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers and other display materials
• Creating sales opportunity for future events during client liaisons and during events
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the events success
• Working for multiple projects and work assignments
• Coordinate promotional activities for the event
• Previous experience as event coordinator in the age group of 25-35 years
• Willing to travel and work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and even late hrs
• Computer skills: proficient in emails, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Effective communication skills for attending client queries and providing them solution by collaborating with the company employees
Remuneration and Entitlements
• Basic salary 5,000 AED, plus commissions on sales
• Travel cost will be borne by the company
• Travel allowance will be given for off-site locations
• Company will provide work space and post-paid mobile connection for official use
Chef de Party (Cold Kitchen) Dubai
Brief General Job Description
To take full responsibility for the running of cold kitchen.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to:
• To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
• To ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
• To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
• To ensure that all dishes reach the hot plate or passé correctly garnished, the correct portion and size, presented on the prescribed serving dish in the prescribed manner.
• To ensure that his section is being kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To ensure that junior cooks and trainees receive the right training and optimum guidance.
• To ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the sous chef or head chef.
• To ensure that no horseplay is allowed in his section and that all staff under his control are treated fairly and with courtesy.
• To deputies in the Sous chef's absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so.
• To attend training courses and seminars as and when required.
• To maintain high standard of food safety and food hygiene at all times.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
-at least 1-2 years work experience in hospitality industry
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately
Global Management Consultants
F&B Captains with hospitality/hotels experience required for Dubai
As a Captain you will be responsible for providing professional and customer focused service to our guests, and ensuring that their stay will become a memorable experience.
• Support the Supervisor/Manager with the busy F&B operations;
• Ensure that the hotel’s brand standards are followed & adhered to;
• Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests;
• Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints and queries satisfactorily;
• Ensure proper organization, planning and control of supplies and maintain concise records of all food & beverage stock in order to ensure that the required is available;
• Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage;
• Actively use up selling techniques by exceeding guest expectations and to increase revenue.
Candidates must possess:
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
• Excellent English Communication skills
• Strong customer relations, problem solving & team leader skills
• Customer-driven approach
Hospitality position Dubai
A Competent Multi-Branded F&B Hospitality is Hiring for Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Restaurants
OPEN VACANCIES FOR
Hostess – Preferably Arabs but other nationalities may apply
Experienced Chinese Food Cooks – Preferably on visit visas
Experienced Continental Food Cooks/Line Cooks – Preferably on visit visas
Food Servers/Waiters/Waitresses/Cashiers – Preferably on visit visas