LEBANESE CHEF (Sous Chef)
LEBANESE CHEF (Sous Chef)
This position requires individual to handle all daily operations including staff management, product presentation and food safety regulations.
- a degrees in Culinary or related certificate is an advantage.
- with Lebanese restaurant or hotel in Dubai background experience
- Lebanese nationality is a must.
- Min. of 2 yrs work experience in the same position
- Willing to be assigned in Dubai.
- Requires excellent customer service
- strong leadership skills
- Monitors inventory stocks
- Responsible in overseeing the activities of the kitchen staffs and monitors all food production
- Monitors and evaluates staff performance
- Trains and assist staff in proper procedures and policies.
- ensure opening and closing procedures are completed.
- Menu development
- Cost control and budget
- Recipe development
- Knowledgeable with local food safety regulations
F & B Manager Dubai
A well established food service company operating quick service and casual dining restaurants are looking to recruit an experienced Food & Beverage Operations Manager within the UAE.
We operate food service companies in the region and have developed, operate and market a unique range of ethnic restaurant concepts within the Middle East and India. Under our portfolio we are proud to offer a number of different cuisines to our customer base including Indian, Japanese, Italian, Thai and Chinese with the vision to grow and develop these as we work towards our 2018 goals.
We are looking for a team player who displays the skills to lead, plan, organize, develop, direct, supervise and control the activities of a number of food and beverage units within the guidelines of profitability, leadership, growth and discipline with direct responsibility and accountability for development of the brand itself.
A key requirement of the role is the understanding of financial data and how this effects business performance. The ability to understand and interpret the P&L is an essential part of your day to day operations and will a critical reporting method.
Customer satisfaction will be high on your agenda through implementing effective management controls of food and beverage with quality services.
The role demands good rapport in the food industry and holds prime accountability and responsibility to develop the brand with the support of experienced staff, improvement in products and menu innovation.
Indian Cook. Visa will be provided and a Salary package of 3000 AED/month is offered.
Requirements are as follows
a) Experience of not less than 2 years in the UAE or GCC with reference
b) Preferable experience in international cusine along with ARABIC cuisine
c) Good Communication skills in English
d) Nationality - Indian
e) Full time job
If you fulfill the above requirements, please send your CV
Master Chef Dubai
Master Chef (Foreigner, Expat)
> Need Master Chef for huge 5 star guest house (Corporate Private Property)
> Need Foreign citizens, NRI, Expat.
> Salary package upto US$ 77000 per annum.
> Location = Dubai
> Mode of interview = via skype or video conferencing.
New Opportunity for A319 Captains
We are pleased to inform that A319 Captains are urgently needed for our Airline client based in UAE.
If you qualify, an attractive package awaits you
So if you have 3000 hours total time, English ICAO 4 minimum, IATA License with IATA Medical Certificate class I and A320 Type Rating. Apply today
Desired Candidate Profile
The Waiter/Waitress will take orders and serve food and beverages to Guests in our restaurant. Always aware of Guest satisfaction to deliver the perfect service experience. Ensure high quality of food and beverages to Guests. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: servicing the Guest in a friendly, efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Guests must feel welcome, comfortable and well attended to at all times
• Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
• Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant
• Ensure hot food is hot and cold food is cold
• Adhere to timing standards for products and services
• Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns
• Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
• Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner
• Must know all food, Beverages offered
• Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
• Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
• Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
• Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
• Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed
• Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
• Report to property on time and in proper uniform
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. We want you to know how to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience is also essential.
You will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
Asian Hotel group
Hygiene Officer Dubai
•Minimum of three years work experience as Hygiene Officer in a hotel indsutry
•Propose and maintain minimum standards in all work areas, stores, receiving, and disposal areas to adhere at all times to required hygiene standards
•Responsible for effective and efficient maintenance of records related to the Hotel's sanitation and hygiene efforts/program
•Positive can do attitude and flexible approach manages with humility
•Holds a qualification in Kitchen Production, Butchery and Management
•Team player, who values teamwork, has good team building skills and is able to communicate effectively with all levels of team members
•Good computer skills. - Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of skills training