Food and beverages Dubai
# Manage all Food & Beverage Outlet operations
# Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
# Ensure compliance of brand standards
# Recruit, manage, train and develop the F&B team
# Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
# Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
# Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
# Develop menus with other members of F&B team
# Accountable for monthly stock takes
# Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
# Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
# Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
# Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
# Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
# Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
Chef de Party (Cold Kitchen) Dubai
Brief General Job Description
To take full responsibility for the running of cold kitchen.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to:
• To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
• To ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
• To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
• To ensure that all dishes reach the hot plate or passé correctly garnished, the correct portion and size, presented on the prescribed serving dish in the prescribed manner.
• To ensure that his section is being kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To ensure that junior cooks and trainees receive the right training and optimum guidance.
• To ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the sous chef or head chef.
• To ensure that no horseplay is allowed in his section and that all staff under his control are treated fairly and with courtesy.
• To deputies in the Sous chef's absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so.
• To attend training courses and seminars as and when required.
• To maintain high standard of food safety and food hygiene at all times.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
-at least 1-2 years work experience in hospitality industry
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately
Banquet Manager Dubai
A well-established group of companies is looking for a Banquet Coordinator with at least 3 years UAE experience.
*Has a relevant experience in in Banquet Operation in a 5 star hotel
*Knowledgeable in food planning and coordination
*Detail-oriented and ready to be involved in long hours of work
*Has good personality and good communication skills
Staffs are required for below positions
Candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com
Executive Chef: He/She will be responsible for managing our entire kitchen and coming up with creative ideas on how we can improve our dishes and develop new ones (Salary- 16000aed).
Sous Chefs: They will be responsible for supervising the tasks of our kitchen staff members (Salary- 8500aed).
Hosts: They will be responsible for welcoming and seating our guests on the best tables within the shortest period of time (Salary- 4000aed).
Waiters: They will be responsible for tour guiding our guests about our exceptional dishes and also providing them with exceptional services that will always surpass their expectations (Salary- 3500aed).
Receivers: They will be responsible for receiving and storing all the food items and drinks supplied by our suppliers (Salary- 3500aed).
Bus Boys: They will be responsible for cleaning our silver wares and tables and also resetting our tables (Salary- 2500aed).
Cashiers: They will be responsible for selling our to-go items (Salary- 3500aed).
Bakers: They will be responsible for handling, serving, displaying, and packing our desserts (Salary- 3500aed).
Tour Operator / Contracting Executive Dubai
We are looking for person with below skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience being a representative of a Tour Operator/Contracting Executive ideally in the holiday destinations
- Mandatory fluent English speaker
- Open minded and friendly personality
- Dynamic, well organized and responsible
- Can do attitude
- Able to work without supervision
- Effective sales person
- Best knowledge of Computer Software
reservation manager/Manager/ waitress/HR manager, Bartender.
You should be professional, meticulous and highly organised with a passion for delivering an exceptionally high standard of service.
Venue and Concept
Reservations Agents Dubai
Candidate must have an experience within the Hotel or Travel Industry
- Experience with Reservations, Pro-Active / Re-Active Sales is a plus
- Knowledge with different Market Segmentation is a must
- Atleast 2 to 3 years experience with Travel Sales
- Tour operation skills is a plus
- Must have atleast 2 to 3 years experience with a Destination Management Company, a Travel Agency, Hotel or Airline is a plus
PASTRY COMMI Dubai
Main role will be as below -
Ensure dishes are prepared to recipes and consistency is maintained in the dish out of all orders.
Ensure each dish that goes out of the department kitchen is of highest standard and quality.
Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis I in the daily operation and work
Work according to the instructions of Superiors
Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
Control food stock and food cost in his section
Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate Superiors to complete the daily tasks
Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation
Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control