Guest Services Executive (Hostess) - Dubai, UAE
Hostesses required for Japanese restaurant in Dubai. 2 year contract!
- 1-2years previous experience in a similar role
- excellent communication in English
- additional language such as Arabic, German or Russian is an advantage
- excellent personal presentation
- diploma in hospitality or F&B desired
- outgoing team player
Demi Chef Dubai
with good experience
for a new restaurant in Dubai
A Restaurant located in Dubai serving Italian, Mexican and International Cuisine is in urgent need of (10) Waitress, preferably Filipino or African Nationality. Must have 2-3 years’ experience in F & B. Having good command in English communication skills is a MUST and needs to be presentable. Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritize. Working hours - 8 hours per day / 6 days a week. Duty meal provided. Salary offer: AED3000Package.
Ticketing Agents Dubai
1) Help customer plan perfectly organized trips online, over the telephone or by email.
2) Issue flight tickets, hotel reservations and other travel service.
3) Keep up to date with travel trends, restrictions rules and regulations in the region.
The ideal candidate is
1) Excellent communication skills in Arabic
2) At least 2 years of exp in ticketing and reservation role in IATA travel agency.
3) Experience working with Amadeus /Sabre GDS.
4) An in-depth understanding of travel industry policies including faring, refunds, reissues and itinerary changes
Account Executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
We are currently looking for a chef to manage a healthy eatery in JLT, responsibilities will include:
- Managing inventory with team and insuring good codes of practice are being applied
- Working with customers on meal plans and insuring all plans are being delivered accurately and to a high standard
- Managing team and day to day running of outlet
Spa Manager Dubai
Spa Branch Manager is urgently required for a prestigious Medical Center in al Ain with the following requirements:
- Strong administrative, operational and computer skills preferred
- Previous Experience in Medical Centers is highly recommended
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building skills
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Al Ain
Travel Agents Dubai
We are a well-known travel and tourism agency with branches in Sharjah and Dubai, looking for high qualified travel and holidays Consultants-UAE experienced at least 5 years in a ticketing and holidays consultancy role in a travel agency (Arabic Speakers only) specialized in Outbound Holiday packages from UAE, leisure travel itineraries with flights, hotel bookings, holding well knowledge of ticketing & reservation system specifically in Sabre and Amadeus, and tailoring / confirming packages, offering ready-made and fixed departure packages to clients in a professional customer service manner.
All candidates who have the same qualifications with Excellent Arabic verbal & written communication skills, kindly send their CV