Front desk supervisor Dubai
As Front Office Supervisor (m / f) you are responsible for the smooth running of shifts at the reception and ensure that the arrival and departure of our guests is done individually according to our Quality Standards.In this position you direct your team of receptionists, but also make the check in and check out as well as the rooming yourself. They welcome VIPs and make sure that the wishes of all guests are met. If that does not happen, you also take over the complaint management. You pass on your knowledge to new employees and trainees.
That's what awaits you:
A varied, exciting workplace with a great working atmosphere and a very motivated and dedicated team
Versatile training opportunities and good promotion and transfer options in a growing hotel group with monthly changing training
Future access for all employees to the self-developed app "Map My Future" and cross-training within the Rocco Forte Hotels, in order to promote one's own career
A fair payment and various benefits and benefits
Demanding and versatile tasks with a long-term perspective
What you should bring with you:
Sound expertise at the front office
Interest & ability to team and employee motivation
Proactive planning & action
Communicative personality in English
Strong guest service orientation
Safe handling of common MS Office programs
A sense of responsibility and a confident demeanor
• Public Transport Season ticket loan
• Laundry of uniform
• Exciting range of learning and development programmes
• Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
• Colleague recognition and reward programmes
• Discounted gym membership
France Travel School
Trave/ Agents Dubai
We are seeking a German speaking agent responsible for our German/Swiss/Austrian clientele.
You responsibilities will start from answering the clients request until finalizing their booking.
Full training is provided and you might be required to travel to abroad for training (all expenses covered).
The position is offered from 1st April - permanent contract.
Requirements: Candidates must be motivated, independent and reliable. Oral and written expression must be perfect.
Fluent German + English is required , as well as good knowledge of outlook and office.
Work hours: Monday to Friday 14.00 - 22.00
Salary : 1800 euros + package
Guets Agents Dubai
Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets by selling Magic Memories photo books and associated products within EMAAR Dubai Mall. As a Guest Associate you will capture photos of our guests, produce quality photos in photo books and sell photo books to our guests whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience with a smile.
Event manager Dubai
We are looking for a FEMALE Event Media & Marketing Executive who is able to carry out the below tasks –
• Identify appropriate media partners and negotiate barter deals to maximize event exposure.
• Set up media deals with external organizations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to show budget
• Manage PR agency in co-ordination with the team and budgets
• Create and implement an integrated marketing strategy for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaigns
• Working closing with the graphic designers to make sure the campaigns are up to the mark
• Set out and monitor media plan
• Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information
• Strategic database build
• Social Media Management
• Aware of how SEO’s and Google Adverts work
• Use new media tools such as social platforms to create new marketing channels
Skills Required –
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Content Writing Qualities
• Proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate/advanced Word and Excel
• Thorough understanding of direct marketing initiatives including mail and email marketing
• Database development and growth
• Online marketing experience to include search engine optimization and banner placement
• Significant exposure to design and print suppliers / agencies
• Deadline and target driven
• Experience of working in a pressurized environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record in a B2B & B2C marketing environment
• Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
• Knows how to use Photoshop and similar apps for minimal designing
• Events marketing experience
A bright, talented and self-motivated Chef with a successful track record of impressing customers with delicious meals and creative decorative food displays. Familiar with kitchen cooking routine from preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food to the highest standards. Good in the planning, directing of food preparation and cooking activities in a busy environment.
A quick learner who can effortlessly fit into a existing established environment
Looking for an immediate start and join an exciting environment with a new home-line of business.
Head Chef Dubai
Executive /Head Chef Wanted Urgently
Responsible for daily monitoring of the preparation of the pre-designed meals for multiple customer accounts with culinary expertise through the management of all Chefs, Sous Chefs and Cooks at the unit, and promoting and providing quality food services to clients.
Minimum 10 years as a Chef required
Minimum of 4 years as an Executive Chef required.
Minimum of 1-3 years supervisory experience working in a high volume, manufacturing, food production and restaurant or catering environment required.
In-flight catering experience or experience in a high-volume food service environment required.
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
Ability to cook meals according to detailed specifications.
Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Must have strong and effective leadership skills, and the ability to successfully manage a staff of 2 to 3 Sous Chefs and over 10 cooks.
Basic computer skills required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products preferred
F & B Manager Dubai
Job description: 1. Manages the day to day operations and oversees all the food and beverage service operations, external catering and business development.<br>2. Builds a motivated and service orientated team of the highest calibre. Manages and controls all subordinate staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.<br>3. Creates menu recipes and support materials, such as technical sheets, descriptions, and/or pictures along with costing utilizing sales analysis and menu engineering techniques accordingly.<br>4. Creates theme concepts, food and beverage promotions, decorations and ideas for set-ups, external catering and special events.<br>5. Supervises inventories of materials and supplies for the outlets. Maintains stock based on facility needs with focus on cost reduction and profit maximisation. <br>6. Prepares and monitors annual budget, revenue goals and expenses as well as generating various (weekly, monthly etc) business volume forecasts and planning accordingly.<br>7. Manages all food and beverage operating expenses, set margins and manages against projections.<br>8. Liaises with suppliers to ensure that all food items ordered are delivered, and are of the appropriate quality at the most competitive price.
A healthy, delivery based restaurant in JLT requires cdp\'s and commis chefs to join our team.
Hard workers, honest, reliable, positive attitude and a willingness to grow with the business and stay long term.
Kindly forward your updated CV, salary is negotiable