The Coffee Shop Waiter/Waitress is responsible for preparing the table seating area, including utensil hardware and ensuring cleanliness at all times. Welcoming of customers, taking orders, delivering of food and beverages and completing billing and payment processing.
Key Responsibilities -
Prepare tables for meals, including the setup of silverware and glassware.
Greet customers in a professional manner and provide education about the food and beverage menus, how menu items are prepared, the ingredients used and the different cooking methods.
Inform customers of daily specials.
Check food and beverages for quality and presentation before serving to customer/s.
Serve food and beverage to customer/s.
Receive customer payments and process transactions.
Clear, clean tables and coffee shop area promptly according to proper sanitation standards.
Business Experience - Minimum 2 years' experience as a waiter.
Computer Literacy - Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft applications software (MS Office; Word, Excel) Gaap an added advantage.
Skills - Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized. Communication Skills (Verbal & Written). Must understand products and services and understand customer needs clearly. Ability to multi task.
Attributes - High-energy individual who is a driver with a positive attitude and is eager to perform to the best of their ability.
Front desk Dubai
Job description: Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
Update calendars and schedule meetings
Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Restaurant Manager Dubai
Needed restaurant manager for this 200 seat bistro, you must have previous restaurant or hospitality industry experience for this role, you will also have related qualifications, as we need someone to run the show, for this job we will offer 81 K USD per year plus housing
Event manager Dubai
We are looking for a FEMALE Event Media & Marketing Executive who is able to carry out the below tasks –
• Identify appropriate media partners and negotiate barter deals to maximize event exposure.
• Set up media deals with external organizations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to show budget
• Manage PR agency in co-ordination with the team and budgets
• Create and implement an integrated marketing strategy for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaigns
• Working closing with the graphic designers to make sure the campaigns are up to the mark
• Set out and monitor media plan
• Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information
• Strategic database build
• Social Media Management
• Aware of how SEO’s and Google Adverts work
• Use new media tools such as social platforms to create new marketing channels
Skills Required –
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Content Writing Qualities
• Proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate/advanced Word and Excel
• Thorough understanding of direct marketing initiatives including mail and email marketing
• Database development and growth
• Online marketing experience to include search engine optimization and banner placement
• Significant exposure to design and print suppliers / agencies
• Deadline and target driven
• Experience of working in a pressurized environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record in a B2B & B2C marketing environment
• Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
• Knows how to use Photoshop and similar apps for minimal designing
• Events marketing experience
Greet guests as they enter into premise
• Provide preliminary information regarding menu
• Describe dishes to customers
• Deliver food to tables
• Check food for accuracy
• Prepare soups when required
• Replenish food and beverages
• Take additional orders when required
• Bus and clear tables
• Clean tables and work areas
• Wash dishes and assist in food preparation
• Transport trays of soiled dishes
Steward Team Leader Dubai
Purpose of the role:
The Steward Team Leader is responsible to lead and monitor Stewarding Attendants to maintain cleanliness and organization.
-Ensuring the highest levels of efficiency, cleanliness, organization and service in day-to-day operation
-Prepares the stewards schedule to ensure that the restaurant will be kept clean through appropriate planning and organization of staff.
-Fill all paper works of the Hygiene and Safety (Cleaning Check Lists, etc.)
-Ensures the proper practices are being adopted in the restaurant from Food safety, food and equipment sanitation, and personal hygiene in all restaurant internal and external areas.
-Observes compliance with the company’s policies and procedures..
-Assigns tasks and responsibilities to subordinates and validate their job descriptions.
-Ensure the cleaning schedules are fully implemented according to policies and procedures
-Control chemical cost and its usage in right manner
-Conduct and follow up inventory on all kitchen utensils and cutlery
-Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned
-Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions – preferably in 5 stars hotel or restaurant operation.
-Good knowledge of dishwashing and chemicals
-Good in English, Arabic is a plus
-Good communications skills
Marketing professional Dubai
A leading Travel & Tours company are looking for marketing executive/promoter to join their team of professionals.
Looking for an experienced marketing professional with good personality, communication skills.
Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities.
Identify potential customers
Distributing product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
Set up booths or promotional stands
F & B Manager
We are looking to hire a F&B Manager to join Al Habtoor Group Hotels Division. We require candidates who has more than 5 years of F&B Management experience in a established Night Club and will be able to join our Hospitality team immediately.