HOTEL JOBS Dubai
We are CURRENTLY HIRING for the following vacancies for direct Hire from a luxury Hotel
Administrative Office / Accountant / Airlines Staff / Assistant Night Manager / Document Controller/ Front Office Manager / Bar Manager / Business Centre Co-Coordinator / Banquet Services / Beverage Bar / bar tender / Bell Person / Cashier / Conference & Events Coordinator / Computer Consultant Office / Personal Assistant/ Chefs / Cook / Customer Service / Engineers/ Hair stylist/ Clerk/ Office assistant/ Electrical Engineer / Front Desk / Therapist / General Engineers / Housekeepers / Kitchen Manager / Kitchen Manager-Assistant / Building Maintenance/Nurse/ Receptionist / Rooms-Front Office / Rooms-Rooms Director / Sales & Marketing / Secretary / Warehousing/ F&B-Food Beverage/ Social Workers / Security / Supervisors/Photographer / Nurse/ Baby Sitter/ Delivery Driver / Wine Steward / Waitress / Nanny/ Bookkeeper/ Teachers/ Translators/ Hotel Manager/ CCTV Engineer/Network Administrator/ Gardener/ HSE Manager/Maintenance Engineer / Marketers/ Waiter/ SEO Expert/ Web Designer/ Graphic artist/ Photographer/ Data Entry Specialist/ Guest Arrival Host/ Event Planner/Manager / Security personnel / Reservation clerk / Business Analyst / Bartender /Call Center rep / Foreign/International Language Translator/Swimming pool instructor/Elevator mechanic/Fencer/Glazier/Heavy equipment operator/Fire sprinkler installer/Truck driver/Quantity surveyor/Architect/Building services engineer/Structural engineer/Building Inspector/Carpenter/Construction Assistant/Construction Coordinator/Construction Engineer/Construction Foreman/Construction Manager/Construction Superintendent/Construction Supervisor/Dry Wall Finisher/Dry wall Installer/Electrician/Framing Carpenter/General Laborer/Inspector/Iron Worker/Joiner/Laborer/Master Electrician/Master Plumber/Painter
and decorator/Pipe Fitter/Purchasing Coordinator/Project Assistant/Project Manager/Roofer
We are pleased to notify you that if your qualifications and experiences suits our requirements, you are requested to send your Recent Resume and certificates for verification and screening.
Front desk agents Dubai
Job description: • Highly skilled in greeting guests in a courteous and professional way
• Well versed in managing multiple line phone system and handling multiple incoming calls simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to answer queries of visitors and direct them to the right person
• Committed to provide exceptional customer service to clients and coworkers
• Excellent knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Adept at giving accurate and detailed information to clients and callers
• Able to handle difficult clients tactfully
• Special talent for scheduling appointment, managing calendars and maintaining conference rooms
• Extremely capable of keeping clients files organized and reception area clean
Cabin Crew Dubai
Airline with many middle east routes has openings for cabin crew, you will based out of Dubai and work with international flights and stop overs, if you have hospitality experience and good english skills, then please apply, we offer a great salary package for the right candidiates
Travel Consultant Dubai
Travel Consultant is required by highly reputed group in Abu Dhabi. Interested and qualified candidate may send CV to email@example.com
Ideal candidate shall Responsible to sell ticket, tour packages, visas and other travel & tours products to counter and corporate customers so as to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty for continuous business. Graduate of Tourism or any related discipline. Hands on experience in ticketing, booking, re-issue, void, reservation, etc. Hands on experience in Galileo, Sabre and Amadeus. At least 3 to 5 years of similar experience, preferably in Gulf.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel, require workers. Qualified persons should contact us immediately for job placement.
Receptionist: You are responsible to Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system. Other positions are available.
|Welcomes visitors in person or on the phone answering inquiries.
• Ensures that there is always someone at the reception at all time.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Support for lunch ordering and deliveries during Team meetings/activities.
• Update the courier system to keep track of delivery and collection
• Ensure replenishment of monthly stationery & pantry items stock by requesting quote & raising PR
• Ordering of Business card for associates by requesting quote and raising PR
• Birthday planning for associates; cake ordering, booking calendars
• Managing the gate pass process for visitors with JAFZA
• Petty cash administration and reconciliation
• Invoice monitoring for all transactions to check for accuracy prior to handing over to Finance
• Responsible to arrange for the Periodic Communication session.
• Ground transport arrangement for visitors and associates
• Responsible for travel coordination which include arranging for visa, hotel booking.
• Sending out workplace communications as and when required
Holiday Consultants Dubai
We are looking for a Holiday Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling. You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients. The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
Create and update electronic records of clients
Maintain relationships with key persons
Keep financial statements and documents
Reach the revenue and profit targets
Proven 2 years working experience as a travel consultant
Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
Hygiene supervisor Dubai
Responsible for supporting good Health and Safety practices, through the development of the cleaning processes and equipment used, and training provided. Daily activities can include identifying potential areas of risk, providing training to food handlers and ensuring they are in good enough health to work around food, ensuring all food health and safety regulations are adhered to, and responding to complaints regarding potential food hygiene matters.
If interested kindly forward the CV