Restaurant GM Dubai
Job description: A group of restaurant located in Dubai is in urgent need of (4) Restaurant General Manager. Preferably Lebanese Nationality. Having at least 3 years of solid experience in UAE. Preferably candidates who use to work in Texas Road House, Cheese Factory Al Shaya, Etc. age between 25-35 years old. Salary package range from AED 10,000 – 20,000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward their CV’s
Head Chef Dubai
Executive /Head Chef Wanted Urgently
Responsible for daily monitoring of the preparation of the pre-designed meals for multiple customer accounts with culinary expertise through the management of all Chefs, Sous Chefs and Cooks at the unit, and promoting and providing quality food services to clients.
Minimum 10 years as a Chef required
Minimum of 4 years as an Executive Chef required.
Minimum of 1-3 years supervisory experience working in a high volume, manufacturing, food production and restaurant or catering environment required.
In-flight catering experience or experience in a high-volume food service environment required.
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
Ability to cook meals according to detailed specifications.
Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Must have strong and effective leadership skills, and the ability to successfully manage a staff of 2 to 3 Sous Chefs and over 10 cooks.
Basic computer skills required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products preferred
Front desk agents Dubai
Welcoming visitors, answering inquiries and directing them to the concerned person
· Answering, screening, forwarding incoming phone calls
· Responding to emails and forwarding them to the concerned person
· Coordinating and organizing meetings
· Keeping record of all inbound and outbound phone call details
· Keeping record of all clients’ (new, old, potential) contact information
· Collecting database and generating leads
· Preparing/updating daily reports for inbound and outbound leads
· Monitoring daily activities in the office and ensuring that they are well attended to
· Sending daily task reminders and ensuring that they are accomplished accordingly
· Sending proposals to potential clients; ensuring these proposals are received and are being followed up for feedback and updates until the potential leads are closed.
· Sending invoices to existing clients, ensuring that all payments are followed up and collected as per the due date
Duty Manager Dubai
We are in need of a duty manager with the following skills
Stromg experience managing a bar / restaurant / function / pub / nightclub operations and event management
Toy can work and manage a team and you have exceptional customer service and experience in the industry
You will be exposted to training staff training and development, both from an operational and product knowledge, this position will pay 56 K USD per year plus relocation
We are looking for the following staff with Local experience or who are available locally for interview:-
1. Bartender: minimum 2 years experience in Hotel Bar counter, good looking lady who is available in UAE for interview.
Front desk agents Dubai
We are hiring a MALE Sales Staff with a minimum of 2 - 3 years local experience in travel / tourism agency or in hotels.
Must know how to speak Arabic and English.
Must have UAE Driver's License.
Salary is negotiable depending upon your skills, experience, & knowledge.
Motorbike drivers Dubai
Scope and purpose of position:
- To provide superior customer satisfaction by ensuring that all orders are delivered to the correct address within 30 minutes of placing the order in a hygienic manner and at the right temperature.
- Duties & responsibilities but not limited to:
- Take delivery orders on the phone when required and pass on the order to the crew.
- Help in bagging the orders for take away and delivery when required.
- Must be able to comment on the special features of various sandwiches on the phone.
- Must suggestive sell value meals and double meats on the phone.
- Pack up the order if it is to go.
- Clear tables and return trays to the counter when required.
- Assist in stock taking. Help out in the back area asn and when required with sundry tasks.
- Observe workplace hygiene, occupational health and safety, and security procedures.
- In coordination with the Restaurant management, develop a trade area map.
- Systematically distribute free delivery flyers in the target market.
- Keep track of all delivery addresses and sales figures for future reference.
- Be well groomed and in full uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the motorcycle.
- Be warm and courteous to guests.
- Thank the guests as you leave. Be on time always.
- Responsible for running errand tasks for the restaurant as ordered by the Restaurant Manager.
- To check with the Restaurant management before leaving for the day.
- Attend shift briefings and ask questions.
- Will help with the mis – en – place of the restaurant when required.
- Inform superiors of any guest complaints, guest dissatisfaction or disagreements with guests, no matter how small the issue may be.