Chef de Party (Cold Kitchen) Dubai
Brief General Job Description
To take full responsibility for the running of cold kitchen.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to:
• To ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
• To ensure that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
• To ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
• To ensure that all dishes reach the hot plate or passé correctly garnished, the correct portion and size, presented on the prescribed serving dish in the prescribed manner.
• To ensure that his section is being kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To ensure that junior cooks and trainees receive the right training and optimum guidance.
• To ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the sous chef or head chef.
• To ensure that no horseplay is allowed in his section and that all staff under his control are treated fairly and with courtesy.
• To deputies in the Sous chef's absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so.
• To attend training courses and seminars as and when required.
• To maintain high standard of food safety and food hygiene at all times.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
-at least 1-2 years work experience in hospitality industry
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Act as the main point of contact for the guests/visitors to the company upon their arrival until departure.
* Ensure visitors to the office are greeted and received warmly.
* Provide right information and direct to the respective person, meetings and offer assistance.
* Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls professionally and direct the calls to respective person to ensure all calls are attended to.
* Organize meeting rooms, conference halls for internal and external customers.
* Ensure that the Reception desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times.
* Ensure the front office and reception area is kept clean, tidy and presentable in order to reflect the Company’s image.
We are looking for the following staff with Local experience or who are available locally for interview:-
1. Bartender: minimum 2 years experience in Hotel Bar counter, good looking lady who is available in UAE for interview.
Cox & Kings Global Services
Front Desk Positions Dubai
Mention the roles & responsibilities of the jobholder.
1. Interaction with applicants, Acceptance of application & Check for completion of application
2. Cross check with list of documents as per visa category and verification of documents as per check list. Capture mandatory data fields
3. Collection of payments & Generate receipt. Colour code application as per visa category
4. Put in tray to send to DO
5. QC-check for completeness and documents including payment options. Cross check information against the application form and data screen
6. Fill in other mandatory details as required by process
3) Principal Accountabilities
1. Collecting documents from applicants
2. Verification of documents and Quality Check
3. Collection of Payments
Complete knowledge of visa application and processing for various countries
Understanding of the passport application and renewal process
Willing to work in dead line & pressure
Good communication skills
5) Minimum Requirements :-
A) Education & Training :- IATA/ UFTAA/ Diploma in Travel & Tourism
B) Good knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel
B) Work Experience :- 1 to 2 years
Housekeeping supervisor Dubai
Job description: Urgent FREE Requirement For Housekeeping Supervisor
Candidates should have Gulf and UAE 3-5 years Experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor
Salary 5600 AED per month (All Inclusive ) +Medical +Visa
Job description: As a Housekeeping / Cleaning Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• The supervision of all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior whilst on duty
• Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building
• Reviewing work schedules
• Ordering of cleaning materials
• Monitoring of all cleaning activities
• Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
The successful candidate for this role will have:
• Previous experience in a cleaning environment
• Previous experience of managing a team
• The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
• Health and Safety experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good command of English
• Driving License
Operations Manager Dubai
We are looking for a professional operation manager to be responsible for managing all Food & Beverage operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
Establish targets, KPIâ€™s and schedules
Comply with all health and safety regulations
Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
Fluent in English
Proven food and beverage management experience
Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
Communication and leadership skills
Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
Guest oriented and service minded
Air Charter Dubai
Admin Support Dubai
To provide effective support on a daily basis to the Director to whom you report. To provide administration support to the Director and indirect support to all teams managed by the Director to whom you report. Manage the diary of the Director. Liaison between broker, client and airline, keeping the Director informed.
Reporting to: Executive Jets Director
What we look for:
Must possess strong communication, organizational and multitasking skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Positive Telephone manner
Ability to withstand pressure
Motivated and likes to be challenged
Previous experience in a similar role (sales/commercial assistant to Director)
Aviation / Airline Operations background desirable
Valid UAE driving license
Package: AED 8,000 per month plus BUPA Medical