Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
Looking for excellent Supervisor required for an Italian Restaurant.Outstanding guest/employee relations and communication skills. Extraordinary time management and organizational skills. Superb proactive attitude to work. Strong ability to promote superior quality customer service, cleanliness and safety. Strong ability to solve practical problems effectively with internal and external customers. Ability to calculate figures and amounts, proportions, percentages, and volumes to track inventory, controls and hotel financial statements.
Travel Agent Dubai
• Strong GDS knowledge in Sabre & Amadeus.
• Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
• Creating and pricing Airlines & holiday packages in and out of UAE.
• Designing itineraries, vacation packages, costing, Flight Bookings, Promote and Sell various destinations.
• Provide & create relevant information, brochures and publications to travellers.
• Well versed with designing & arranging travel packages to suit varying style and budgets.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• In depth knowledge of airline tariffs, fare rules, gateway cities and commission contracts
• Ability to construct complicated, multi-leg routes and fares.
Salary offered: AED 3500 to 4000 + all benefits as per UAE labor law
Job Type: Full-time
Corporate travel manager Dubai
We are looking for an excellent Corporate Travel Manager to craft effective corporate travel policies and monitor traveling activity and programs. You will be the go-to person for any relevant matter from booking tickets to reconciling expenses to ensuring travel safety.
A corporate travel manager doesn’t just handle travel arrangements. They should be strategic thinkers and able to create travel policies according to the company’s needs. If you add excellent people skills, organizational ability and a great deal of professionalism, then you’re someone we’d like to meet.
The goal is to ensure employee travel is safe and organized according to company policy
The Wolcott Hotel, seeks to employ Housekeeper and the purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness of rooms and public spaces.Housekeeper position will come in contact with guests and will need to have positive guest interactions. Housekeeping Associates play an important role for our home-away-from home experience for each of our guests every day.interested applicants are to submit cv via email: email@example.com
• Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
• Reviews daily inventory of rooms, arrivals and departures.
• Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
• Cleaning of hotel rooms/condos including: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens,
cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, lobby and common areas.
• Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
• Comply with all resort safety guidelines.
• Pick up ground litter around hotel or wherever visible.
• High school diploma or equivalent
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
Make coffee and set out food.
Ensure reception area is tidy.
Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
Coordinate office activities.
Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
Gather personal and insurance information.
Hand out employee applications.
Cash out people when necessary.
Validate parking tickets.
Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
Issue parking passes.
Send email and faxes.
Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
Prepare travel vouchers.
Take and relay messages.
Update appointment calendars.
Schedule follow-up appointments.
Waiters and Receptionists Dubai
The Bliss Wave is a newly constructed Inn is in need of workers now in the customer service department. Currently, we are recruiting waters, receptionists and waitresses to serve our reputable clients. We offer attractive salaries from $4000, and other BENEFITS. All applicants should have good communication skills and must be time and duty conscious. Applicants should attach their CVs, or an explicit mail explaining their skills, experiences and personal identifications. We will cover the transpotation costs and accommodation for successful applicants! Contact the H R Manager
Dream Days Tourism
Russian Tour Operator Dubai
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as Tour Representative (Russian) for a leading travel and tourism organization that offers excellent benefits and working environment.
- Meeting groups of holiday-makers when they arrive
- Accompanying holiday-makers by coach to their accommodation
- Holding a welcome meeting to give information about resort facilities and local attractions
meeting holiday-makers at pre-arranged times to make announcements and deal with inquiries and problems
- Keeping an information board and a folder of useful information up-to-date at each hotel
arranging, and sometimes accompanying, excursions and sightseeing trips
- Being on-call to give advice and deal with emergencies like lost passports or money, illness or difficulties with accommodation.
- A person with some experience in the tourism industry
- Excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English. Fluent Russian speaker preferable
- Friendly and efficient telephone manner
- Good keyboard skills and experience of using computers
- A sound knowledge of UAE
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
Reservations & Ticketing Supervisor Dubai
• Manage, assist, make and confirm reservations of passengers, by selling tickets of the airline.
• Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
• Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Initiate and promote the airline products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
• Produce Daily Sales Report and other reports as require by the management.
• Supervise and assist the relevant staff for the smooth functioning of office.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Should be a Graduate from a reputed University.
• At least 4 years experience in passenger reservations & ticketing in a highly competitive airline.
• A full-service airline sales background is desirable. Have to be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint, and airline industry market competition and practices.
• Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of the world\'s geography.
• Excellent communication skills in English, and a strong command of the MS Office will be required.
• Only candidates with airline experience will be considered.