Account Executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
Reservations Agent Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.
Booking Agents Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on Hotel Booking / GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.
We are currently looking the following positions:
Front Desk Team Leader ( Arabic Speaker)
Front Desk Agent
With the above mentioned positions.Applicant should have the ff:
* Experienced in Front Office
* knowledgeable in OPERA
Chef De Cuisine (Dubai/UAE).
Important: ideal candidate should have experience in European food and preference will be given to candidates from the EU.
Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that company systems and standard operating procedures are met for all areas that directly report to him/her. Chef de cuisine has the human resource, financial and administrative responsibilities as they pertain to his/her direct reports.
3-5 years senior level or executive chef experience in high-quality, volume-oriented environment.
Culinary School graduate or related training.
Knowledge of Belgian cuisine.
Passionate culinarian with great palette and sense of presentation.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in environment with time constraints.
Ability to troubleshoot effectively.
Detail-oriented with good organizational skills, performing work accurately and efficiently.
Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Ability to develop, implement and maintain systems for culinary staff, kitchen assistants and trucking staff.
Ability to effectively train and develop staff and build team morale.
Ability to hold others accountable for following company standards and procedures.
Ability to innovate and implement new ideas.
Demonstrated effective leadership skills including delegation skills.
Ability to meet budgets including labor, food and applicable direct operating costs.
Ability to work flexible schedule in order to accommodate business levels.
Golden tulipkhatts prings
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Job description: We are currently looking for candidates to fill the vacancy for the followings position:
1. Front Office receptionist- preferably with hotel experience and have knowledge in Opera System
We are looking for the following staff with Local experience or who are available locally for interview:-
1. Bartender: minimum 2 years experience in Hotel Bar counter, good looking lady who is available in UAE for interview.
Cabin Crew Dubai
Emirates are hiring female staff for Cabin crew/Branch Manager/HR Manager. Send cv