Sous Chef Dubai
# Manages kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
# Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily.
# Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation.
# Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.#
Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
# Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
# Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
# Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
# Performs all duties of kitchen managers and employees as necessary.
# Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
# Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
# Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
# Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
# Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
Reservations & Ticketing Supervisor Dubai
• Manage, assist, make and confirm reservations of passengers, by selling tickets of the airline.
• Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve excellent levels of customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
• Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
• Initiate and promote the airline products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
• Produce Daily Sales Report and other reports as require by the management.
• Supervise and assist the relevant staff for the smooth functioning of office.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Should be a Graduate from a reputed University.
• At least 4 years experience in passenger reservations & ticketing in a highly competitive airline.
• A full-service airline sales background is desirable. Have to be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of Word/Excel and PowerPoint, and airline industry market competition and practices.
• Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of the world\'s geography.
• Excellent communication skills in English, and a strong command of the MS Office will be required.
• Only candidates with airline experience will be considered.
Description : CHEF DE PARTIE Dubai
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic chef de partie to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Similar experience in the field - Good knowledge of the products, equipment and hygienic rules - Quality oriented - Flexible, polyvalent, well-organized and autonomous - Good interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to work as part of a team - Ability to work under pressure - Creative and curious about novelties - Good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you! We are waiting for your CV. Due to a high level of applications we can only contact successful candidates
Front Office Manager Dubai
As a Front Office Manager, your duties and responsibilities are
Participate in the preparation of annual budget of the department t and Financial Planning
Develop Plans to increase the Occupancy and ADR through Walkinns and upsellig the Front Desk.
To ensure Front Office Staff provides guest with prompt services professional attention and personal recognition.
To check the billing instructions and guest credit for compliance with the Hotel credit policy and ensures all transaction in a smooth manner.
To oversee the night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports.
To ensure collegues are properly trained on system security and cash handling procedure
Services and quality standards
Provide mentoring coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performances<br><br> Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
5 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation. Bachelor's degree in Hotel Administration, Business Administration or equivalent. Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company. Good writing skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System. Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities. Strong Leadership skills in managing teams. Ability to manage complex relationships.
were looking for an experienced waiter and waitress for a new restaurant in dubai
must have a pleasant personality know the job of a waiter
must know how to make sales and lease with customers
must be hardworking and flexible
must be able to join immediately
good package for the right candidates
kindly only apply if you meet the criteria
Operation Manager Dubai
- o ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing 20 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with Sodexo Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- To manage and control the effective operation of the company shop.
- Proven track record in a similar environment.
- Proven experience within a high volume catering environment.
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and over coming challenges).
Assistant Banquet Manager Dubai
Provide leadership, direction, training and support for Banquet employees and leaders.
*Ongoing maintenance and enhancement of our high service standards
*Proactively analyze, develop and revise, as required, our internal processes and systems.
*Maintains a constructive, harmonious and communicative working relationship with all supporting departments.
*Assist in ensuring all financial reporting is maintained and accurate (billing, payroll, etc.)
*Assist in ensuring departmental adherence to, and awareness of Health and Safety standards
*Shares in the responsibility to achieve financial, employee/guest satisfaction goals for the Banquet Department.
*Active interaction with guests on an ongoing basis
*Assumes responsibility for all equipment, inventories, supplies, furniture and fixtures assigned to the Banquet Department and for the cleanliness, repair and maintenance deficiencies of the Banquet facilities.
*Using the LEAD template for Performance Management, assist in evaluating performance standards.
*Responsible for the timely, precise and expert execution for all banquet functions.
*Attends Leadership, pre-convention, departmental communication and other meetings as required.
*Assist in ensuring labour costs, revenues, and beverage controls are in place and adhered to., salary is negotiable
Brilliant HR and Management Consultants
Apply now , looking for the following candidates for Dubai
Applicants to have at least 2-4 years relevant experience.
Positions available immediately.