Chefs with strong knowledge of Southern&Northern Indian and Pakistani kitchens as well as a chef with knowledge of Russian and CIS kitchens required for a new catering company. Minimum of 8 years experience in 5 star hotels or prestigious restaurants, able to make menu for different groups, good food presentation skills, ability to work fast and under pressure. Please send your CV
Operation Manager Dubai
- o ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing 20 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with Sodexo Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- To manage and control the effective operation of the company shop.
- Proven track record in a similar environment.
- Proven experience within a high volume catering environment.
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and over coming challenges).
Ticketing Agents Dubai
1) Help customer plan perfectly organized trips online, over the telephone or by email.
2) Issue flight tickets, hotel reservations and other travel service.
3) Keep up to date with travel trends, restrictions rules and regulations in the region.
The ideal candidate is
1) Excellent communication skills in Arabic
2) At least 2 years of exp in ticketing and reservation role in IATA travel agency.
3) Experience working with Amadeus /Sabre GDS.
4) An in-depth understanding of travel industry policies including faring, refunds, reissues and itinerary changes
Front Desk Agents Dubai
Act as the main point of contact for the guests/visitors to the company upon their arrival until departure.
* Ensure visitors to the office are greeted and received warmly.
* Provide right information and direct to the respective person, meetings and offer assistance.
* Handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls professionally and direct the calls to respective person to ensure all calls are attended to.
* Organize meeting rooms, conference halls for internal and external customers.
* Ensure that the Reception desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times.
* Ensure the front office and reception area is kept clean, tidy and presentable in order to reflect the Company’s image.
Pastry Chef Dubai
The Pastry/ Chocolate Chef is responsible for preparing quality pastries, which include and not limited to ice creams, sorbets, creams, amenities, temper chocolate, chocolate show pieces, sugar show pieces plated desserts, birthday cake and wedding cake. The Pastry chef must be able to spot challenges and resolve them quickly and efficiently, maintain a level head and delegate many kitchen task simultaneously along with supporting the execution and organization of all the pastries and baked goods produced and purchased within the facilities. They must be able to maximize productivity of the kitchen staff along with managing a positive food cost with-in budgeted guidelines as well as manage and train a team of baking and pastry culinarians. Working at a production kitchen; we are looking for a chef experienced in producing pastry/chocolate in high volumes and to a consistently high standard. We require a passionate pastry chef or chocolatier to work at a high end, luxury production kitchen.
JOB DESCRIPTION/ ROLE
* Overseeing and assist in the entire management in chocolate making; recipe development and culinary tasks within the factory production.
* The incumbent will also be involved in daily operations in supervising; coordination and preparation of specialty chocolates and garnishes for the chocolate fillings.
* Experienced pastry chef who also has strong skills in chocolate work and chocolate tempering.
* Applicable knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
* He/she will take responsibility for quality, cost, waste and distribution of chocolate to all venues and ensure all Health/Food Safety codes are upheld and work areas are safe, clean and professionally kept.
* Ensure productivity is at the maximum.
* Ensure all products are rotating on a first-in, first-out philosophy.
* Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost
* Ensure kitchen equipment is property maintained and functioning.
* Creative culinary skills and innovative thinking required
* Determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
* Other related duties as necessary.
* High school diploma or 3 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
* Minimum Certification for Master Chocolatier.
Job description: A Deluxe hotel apartment in Dubai urgently need a fitness center receptionist. Should have at least one year experience in a four star hotel. Food, accommodation and transportation provided by company.
Salary: AED1,200.00 /month
Assistant restaurant manager Dubai
Job description: (2) ASSISTANT MANAGER
Only with Restaurant/Hotel UAE – (4yrs. work experience and not more than 50 yrs of age)
No related experience on this field please don’t apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning and coordinating the Restaurant operations for promotions and functions/events/holidays
Highly involved in renovating the restaurant set up and creating new frame, new set up for guests.
Prepare agenda and activities for the current month and submit the same to the management
Prepare schedules for all personnel according to the forecast and within the limits of the staffing guide to ensure and adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the Restaurant Manager
To prepare and issue duty schedules for the assigned team
To evaluate the performance of assigned team and initiate internal promotions
Tour the outlet and related areas frequently ensuring the highest and maintained the tidy standards
To establish a close working relationship with the kitchen and liaised with the Chef about the menu charges, menu presentations, and live cooking activities in the restaurant.
The Elan Hotel has a central spot on one of the most prestigious areas. At the Elans Hotel we are committed to encouraging and developing our employees in a world class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing employees from different countries. Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.