Hospitality positions USA
Hotels / Restaurant Workers Needed in the USA
- Security Guard
- Store Keepers
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Baggage porter :
Hilton group of hotels
Bistro Manager Abu Dhabi
BISTRO MANAGER ABU DHABI
Our client is an market leader in this industry and is looking for a dynamic Bistro Manager with high volume buffet experience to oversee the venues bistro. Great leadership skills, effective communication and delegation techniques, flexibility and strong customer service experience will help you secure this role.
To be successful in obtaining this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Understanding of rosters and labour costs
- Highly developed organisation and communication skills
- Experience in Venue promotion
- Effective hands on management experience
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, a fast paced and friendly working environment and an opportunity to develop your own team of professionals.
Head Chef Dubai
A healthy upscale ladies establishment is looking for a female head chef/kitchen manager. As it is a healthy/organic lifestyle concept, this person needs to have experience with organic suppliers, healthy menu design, food allergies, natural supplements, good customer service skills, must be passionate about healthy kitchen and she should transmit positive energy.
Resort Manager Dubai
Palm Resorts LLC
We have an opening for a resort manager to join us, you must have experience in hospitality, management of staff and a background in the hospitality industry
- You will have worked in this industry and have great CSR skills
- You will also have experinec working in a hign end hotel or related
- Effective communication skills and english skills
this is a 5 year contract position with the option to renew for another 3 years, 8 years in all, we offera great salary and bonuses to the right person
Commi Chef Dubai
Urgently looking for Commi 1 profiles.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Candidate should hold an experience from kitchen section / Butchery.
Maintaining high standards of hygiene
4-5 years of experience minimum in the same filed.
Candidate should be good in preparing Arabic dishes.
Job Type / Category
Department: Food & Beverage production
Note:Please apply only "Indians" and "sri Lankans"
Job Type: Full time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Experience Req: 4 to 5years
Skills: Commi 1,Butchery, Arabic Dishes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
Front desk manager Dubai
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
Follow all safety policies Other duties as assigned
Proficient in the English language (verbal & written) is a must.
Previous experience of atleast 2 year in Front Office operations is required.
Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Previous customer related experience an asset
Previous PMS experience an asset
Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
Must possess a professional presentation
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Hospitality Diploma is an asset
Must be flexible in terms of working hours
Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
Salary range : 1800/- plus accommodation any nationality
Venue and Concept
Reservations Agents Dubai
Candidate must have an experience within the Hotel or Travel Industry
- Experience with Reservations, Pro-Active / Re-Active Sales is a plus
- Knowledge with different Market Segmentation is a must
- Atleast 2 to 3 years experience with Travel Sales
- Tour operation skills is a plus
- Must have atleast 2 to 3 years experience with a Destination Management Company, a Travel Agency, Hotel or Airline is a plus
Housekeeping Room Attendant Dubai
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to):
• Attending pre-shift meetings to learn room assignments and the day's tasks.
• Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
• Removing all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
• Ensure that everything is in working order.
• Reports any room unable to be serviced to supervisor.
• Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
• Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
• Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
• Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems and turn in articles left in room to supervisor.
• Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
-at least 1 to 2 years work experience in hotel industry
-must be willing to work in Fujairah
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately