Hotel jobs Dubai
A leading hotel in Sharjah seeks highly potential and experienced individual to place in the following positions;
•Front Office Manager / Duty Manager
•Sales & Marketing Manager
•F&B Manager / F&B Supervisor
•Executive Housekeeping / Housekeeping Supervisor
•Executive Chef / Sous Chef
•Waiter / Waitress
•Must have a UAE / Gulf working experience
•At least 5 to 10 years professional career in a hotel industry or related hospitality experience
•Flexible and Task-driven individual
Floor Manager Dubai
A group of restaurant located in Dubai is in urgent need of (2) Female Floor Manager. Preferably European Nationality. Having at least 2-3 years solid experience in UAE. Preferably candidates who use to work in Texas Road House, Cheese Factory Al Shaya, Etc. age between 25-35 years old. Salary package range from AED 10,000 – 20,000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward their CV’s
Restaurant positions Dubai
MOBH HOLDING GROUP Vacancies 3-Dec-2017 - Hotel Waiter/Waitress, Office Female Receptionist, Housekeeping Supervisor, House Drivers (Indians),Telephone Operators (Indians), Real Estate Agents (Any Nationality), Watchman (Indians), Helpers (Indians),Gardeners (Any Nationality), Bouncers (Any Nationality), Female Hotel Security Receptionist & CCTV Operators - (Any Nationality) (For Female No security experience is ok but should have Hotel work experience), Male Security Guards (Any Nationality) "qualified" CV's will be contacted and will be scheduled for interview in our Head Office, You can also send your CV's for future vacancies, I keep the CV's on my database.
Front Desk Officer Dubai
Job Opportunity : Front Desk Officer
We are looking for a receptionist who:
Must have good communication skills.
Must have Computer knowledge.
Good customer dealing.
Ability to deal effectively with telephone calls.
Good presentation Skills, Can communicate effectively
Pastry Chef Dubai
The Pastry/ Chocolate Chef is responsible for preparing quality pastries, which include and not limited to ice creams, sorbets, creams, amenities, temper chocolate, chocolate show pieces, sugar show pieces plated desserts, birthday cake and wedding cake. The Pastry chef must be able to spot challenges and resolve them quickly and efficiently, maintain a level head and delegate many kitchen task simultaneously along with supporting the execution and organization of all the pastries and baked goods produced and purchased within the facilities. They must be able to maximize productivity of the kitchen staff along with managing a positive food cost with-in budgeted guidelines as well as manage and train a team of baking and pastry culinarians. Working at a production kitchen; we are looking for a chef experienced in producing pastry/chocolate in high volumes and to a consistently high standard. We require a passionate pastry chef or chocolatier to work at a high end, luxury production kitchen.
JOB DESCRIPTION/ ROLE
* Overseeing and assist in the entire management in chocolate making; recipe development and culinary tasks within the factory production.
* The incumbent will also be involved in daily operations in supervising; coordination and preparation of specialty chocolates and garnishes for the chocolate fillings.
* Experienced pastry chef who also has strong skills in chocolate work and chocolate tempering.
* Applicable knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
* He/she will take responsibility for quality, cost, waste and distribution of chocolate to all venues and ensure all Health/Food Safety codes are upheld and work areas are safe, clean and professionally kept.
* Ensure productivity is at the maximum.
* Ensure all products are rotating on a first-in, first-out philosophy.
* Minimize waste and maintain controls to attain forecasted food cost
* Ensure kitchen equipment is property maintained and functioning.
* Creative culinary skills and innovative thinking required
* Determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
* Other related duties as necessary.
* High school diploma or 3 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
* Minimum Certification for Master Chocolatier.
Koyla Lounge & Cafe
Head Chef Dubai
We are looking for a head chef for our restaurant. He should be able to manage workers, menu, wastage, co-ordination, guest meeting, buffet, etc. Multicuisine restaurant
Service Restaurant Dubai
- Promote sales by assisting customers and offering suggestions.
- · Ability to communicate professionally in person and by phone.
- · Stock shelves, counters, and tables with merchandise.
- · Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers
- · Utilize product knowledge to promote sales.
- · Responsible for ensuring store appearance is clean and presentable at all times keeping HACP
- · Enter register transactions accurately.
- · Stay informed of store policies, procedures, and promotions.
- Preparation of Bakery products like sandwiches, salads, breakfast etc.
- Willingness to approach customers & offer assistance
- Safely operate power equipment
- Assemble furniture
- Flexible schedule to accommodate day, night & weekend shifts
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills in english and preferrable german
Job description: As a Housekeeping / Cleaning Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• The supervision of all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior whilst on duty
• Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building
• Reviewing work schedules
• Ordering of cleaning materials
• Monitoring of all cleaning activities
• Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
The successful candidate for this role will have:
• Previous experience in a cleaning environment
• Previous experience of managing a team
• The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
• Health and Safety experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good command of English
• Driving License