Raster Pro FZ LLC
Fromt desk agents Dubai
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Call persons waiting for visitor
Ensure reception area is tidy.
Gaoming Silver Ocean Golf Club
We are looking for Qualified Applicant who will be the Head Golf Pro of the golf club, The club which is an Out/Indoor golf club of about 2500 square meets, with more than 20 golf simulators and other services. this is a Two Year Contract Position, For the prospect of review and acceptance, Submit letter of interest, Cv/resume, credentials, and the names and phone numbers of three references.... Note that only shortlisted applicant will be contacted
Head Bartender Dubai
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Head Bartender you are responsible to provide the highest level of hospitality when preparing and providing beverages and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Perform all necessary tasks to service beverages according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
•Conduct weekly training sessions on beverage pouring practice, cocktail mixing, bottle flaring and up-selling
•Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
•Work towards the timely set up of the bar areas and the completion of all mise en place works, in line with the opening hours
•Delight the guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services, contribute to sales activities and assist in maximizing revenue
•Prepare Store requisitions and Bar requisitions
•Handle guest complaints directly or refer them to the Bar Manager
•Extend prompt services to all guests and treat guests and colleagues in a courteous manner.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage and a minimum of two years experience in Bar Operations. Excellent command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials. Flamboyant and bar tending skills coupled with thorough knowledge about all types of wines, liquor and cocktails are an advantage. Previous experiences in minor leadership and supervisory roles are a definite plus.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a well presented, smart in appearance and well groomed individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude and a high aptitude for customer care. You are a hands-on and proactive person with a charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Events officer Dubai
Champion Traders Academy, an education company is looking for young and enthusiastic event coordinators.
• Coordinating for seminars in Dubai.
• Event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking along with materials support
• Maintaining inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers and other display materials
• Creating sales opportunity for future events during client liaisons and during events
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the events success
• Working for multiple projects and work assignments
• Coordinate promotional activities for the event
• Previous experience as event coordinator in the age group of 25-35 years
• Willing to travel and work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and even late hrs
• Computer skills: proficient in emails, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Effective communication skills for attending client queries and providing them solution by collaborating with the company employees
Remuneration and Entitlements
• Basic salary 5,000 AED, plus commissions on sales
• Travel cost will be borne by the company
• Travel allowance will be given for off-site locations
• Company will provide work space and post-paid mobile connection for official use
Front Desk Agents Abu Dhabi
hotel in abu dhabi is hiring hospitality staff for their front desk, the front desk agents will attend to customer check ins and outs and handle all room and issues, this is 4 start hotel
you must have at least a dilploma in hospitality, salary 9000AED per month
The Palm Bar & Grill
Bar Staff Dubai
Working in such a busy location our client’s venue can go from quiet to flat out within 2 minutes, because of this we are in need of staff that are able to stay focused and friendly when working under pressure and ensure that all customers receive excellent customer service at all times. Working in this establishment your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting every customer
- Mixing, preparing and serving alcoholic beverages
- General cleaning
- Checking that all customers are attended to and happy with their orders
Open from 10am-10pm 7 days there are fulltime and part time positions available with varying hours to fit in with most people. Experience is highly regarded, but not essential. A friendly and bubbly attitude is most important with attention to detail an ability to pick up new skills quickly most ideal. If you are well presented, hard working and reliable
CDP ( Chef De Partie ) / Pastry
- Experience in the same position at least 1 year
- Good experience in Pastry section + Italian cuisine experience is a plus
- Handling a section experience during rush hour
- Salary 4,000 to 5,000 AED
AL Qurum Expo
Events Manager Dubai
The roles of exhibition /event managers is to identifying potential business, researching, writing, planning and running all aspects of exhibitions on behalf of a client or own organisation. They work on public events, trade and industry exhibitions, product launches, company events and private events such as weddings..etc. As well as planning an event/exhibition in advance, he / she should be present during the event to deal with any issues as they arise.
• Developing Exhibition / Event concept
• researching markets to identify opportunities for events
• Propose and implement ideas to enhance the profile and profitability of products
• Prepare budgets/forecasts and management of costs
• producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• Liaise and co-ordinate activity with the operations, sales, ad production, multi media and publishing teams as relevant
• Market Knowledge
• Read publications relevant to the market
• Engage with the market and effectively utilize and share knowledge across the team
• Demonstrate full product knowledge and effective use of this knowledge in ex prom and vis prom activity
• Successfully target the key visitor groups
• Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programme such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations
• Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available
• Selling stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors
• Seeking and securing sponsorship
• Designing anything from online registration forms to floral arrangements
• Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to
• Coordinating caterers, stand designers and equipment hire
• Organising car parking facilities, security, first aid and catering
• Promoting the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
• Supervising the dismantling and removal of stands.
Minimum 5 years in the field of Exhibition, Conferences and Events
Relevant degree subjects
Skills and qualities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
• Customer focus is vital
• Negotiation skills
• Willingness to work unsociable hours
• Imagination and creativity
• Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.