Bar Supervisor Dubai
Bar Supervisor/ Manager: 4-6 years experience in Hotel Bar, stock control, staff and customer management etc. good looking European lady who is available in UAE for interview. salary negotiable
Hilton Dubai Creek
Housekeeping Positions Dubai
Responsible for overall cleanlineness of assigned rooms. Reports maintanence deficiencies in order to maintain rooms in compliance with the standard.
- At least 1 year related experience
- Must have UAE Experience
Head Waiter Dubai
The Mandarin oriental seeks to employ a Head waiter/waitress, the job responsibility of a waiter/ess is to deliver friendly customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all of our customers, with the key aim of retaining and attracting customers.looking approachable and professional is of utmost importance. serving food and drinks. interested candidates are to submit cv
Event manager Dubai
We are looking for a FEMALE Event Media & Marketing Executive who is able to carry out the below tasks –
• Identify appropriate media partners and negotiate barter deals to maximize event exposure.
• Set up media deals with external organizations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to show budget
• Manage PR agency in co-ordination with the team and budgets
• Create and implement an integrated marketing strategy for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaigns
• Working closing with the graphic designers to make sure the campaigns are up to the mark
• Set out and monitor media plan
• Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information
• Strategic database build
• Social Media Management
• Aware of how SEO’s and Google Adverts work
• Use new media tools such as social platforms to create new marketing channels
Skills Required –
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Content Writing Qualities
• Proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate/advanced Word and Excel
• Thorough understanding of direct marketing initiatives including mail and email marketing
• Database development and growth
• Online marketing experience to include search engine optimization and banner placement
• Significant exposure to design and print suppliers / agencies
• Deadline and target driven
• Experience of working in a pressurized environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record in a B2B & B2C marketing environment
• Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
• Knows how to use Photoshop and similar apps for minimal designing
• Events marketing experience
Hospitality staff Dubai
Kitchen and Service Staff Dubai Italian restaurant located in DIFC is now hiring kitchen & service staff. The position we are looking for kitchen is Sous chef, chef de Partie, Demi chef / Service staff � Supervisor, Bartender, Waiter, Waitress, and Food Runner. Candidates having experience in Italian concept will be given first preference.
General Manager Dubai
An energetic person who has a good experience in managing a dance school or a fitness center.
Key responsibilities are:
Managing a team of freelancers
Finances in a daily basis
Admin: Keep all the documents and files up to date.
Sales: boost sales and arrange a plan of promotion through the year to attract more customers.
Marketing & Communication: Keep the project plan up to date / Be in touch with all different media, partners, and customers to always update them with new projects / events / information in a regular basis.
Operation: make sure the venue is always operational to welcome customers.
Events: Good coordination and organizational skills to organize events for Capella.
Front desk agents Dubai
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Guest Service Executive / Customer Service Executive
work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Executive
Customer service attitude
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Healthcare Experience / Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Waiters and Receptionists Dubai
The Bliss Wave is a newly constructed Inn is in need of workers now in the customer service department. Currently, we are recruiting waters, receptionists and waitresses to serve our reputable clients. We offer attractive salaries from $4000, and other BENEFITS. All applicants should have good communication skills and must be time and duty conscious. Applicants should attach their CVs, or an explicit mail explaining their skills, experiences and personal identifications. We will cover the transpotation costs and accommodation for successful applicants! Contact the H R Manager