Banquet coordinator Dubai
Job description: A well-established group of companies is looking for a Banquet Coordinator with at least 3 years UAE experience.
*Has a relevant experience in in Banquet Operation in a 5 star hotel
*Knowledgeable in food planning and coordination
*Detail-oriented and ready to be involved in long hours of work
*Has good personality and good communication skills
Tour Operators Dubai
We are looking to set up a new inbound tour operator in Dubai and require an Operations Manager. We are seeking for a pro-active and passionate individual who is self motivated, creative and able to work to tight deadlines, leading a team. The successful candidate must possess a good knowledge and experience of small businesses as well as marketing principles, ideally gained within the travel and tourism industry. Your responsibility includes: • Overseeing day to day sales operations • Deals with creating packages and post booking administration • Communicating with the suppliers and customers • Accountable for meeting and exceeding monthly sales target • Product development and contract negotiation from various suppliers • develop strong working relationships with internal and overseas department Required: • Must have a passion for the tourism industry
Global Management Consultants
Female F&B Supervisors required for Dubai
Arabic or Russian speaking Female Food & Beverage Supervisors required for a leading private company in Dubai.
• Train, maintain and enforce all company service standards using use records, menus and appropriate reference materials;
• Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests;
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service;
• Address guest concerns and react quickly and professionally;
• Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards;
• Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (schedules, reservations etc.);
• Find solutions for problems such as last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise;
• Monitor hours and staffing on a daily basis, for restaurant, with accurate scheduling in line forecast and budget guidelines;
• Ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, and communication with kitchen and by striving to speak to all guests;
• Assist any associate in his/her job performance, when required, to ensure guest satisfaction;
• Maintain proper associate uniform standards.
Candidates must possess:
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong communication skills
• Good leadership and problem-solving skills
• Strong Food & Beverages Knowledge/Education or Certification
• Must be well spoken and confident
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Sales professional Dubai
Job description: We are looking for sales executives with electronic experience in Dubai for Europa Electronics.
• male/ female both can apply
• UAE driving license is must
• having Electronic experience
• any nationality
salary is negotiable
|Welcomes visitors in person or on the phone answering inquiries.
• Ensures that there is always someone at the reception at all time.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Support for lunch ordering and deliveries during Team meetings/activities.
• Update the courier system to keep track of delivery and collection
• Ensure replenishment of monthly stationery & pantry items stock by requesting quote & raising PR
• Ordering of Business card for associates by requesting quote and raising PR
• Birthday planning for associates; cake ordering, booking calendars
• Managing the gate pass process for visitors with JAFZA
• Petty cash administration and reconciliation
• Invoice monitoring for all transactions to check for accuracy prior to handing over to Finance
• Responsible to arrange for the Periodic Communication session.
• Ground transport arrangement for visitors and associates
• Responsible for travel coordination which include arranging for visa, hotel booking.
• Sending out workplace communications as and when required
Restaurant chef - 3 Vacancies (Urgently required)
Chef Job Duties:
*Must be experienced in Italian, Chinese and Continental dishes
*Cooks guests' orders according to their preferences
*Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same
*Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
*Selects choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavour
*Experiments to come up with new specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
*Coaches the sous chef and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
*Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
*Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
*Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
*Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
*Takes direction and works with the restaurant's administrative team
Skills and Qualifications:
Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
Koyla Lounge & Cafe
Head Chef Dubai
We are looking for a head chef for our restaurant. He should be able to manage workers, menu, wastage, co-ordination, guest meeting, buffet, etc. Multicuisine restaurant
KITCHEN STEWARD Dubai
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic steward to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu. Your strengths: - Previous Stewarding experience preferred - Good knowledge of the equipment and hygienic rules - Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. - Flexible, polyvalent, well-organized and multitask - Good interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to work as part of a team - Ability to work under pressure - Good presentation and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you! We are waiting for your CV. Due to a high level of applications we can only contact successful candidates.