Housekeeping attendants Dubai
Company name- Diverse hospitality Solutions.
Employment type- Contract
Benefits- Accommodation, Medical, Transportation, Meals on Duty
Minimum Experience-1 year
Description- We are hiring housekeeping attendants to qualify you should have reasonable spoken English. Have a positive attitude and ability to work well in the team. Immaculate presentation and hygiene standards with passion to deliver the perfect service. Preferred with house keeping experience.
Our company has been operating for over 15 years. We require an event co-ordinator to assist in th management of our clients charters and to develop & service our customer base
Housekeeping agents Dubai
Job description: An entry level job vacancy is in front of you for Art Of Hospitality Dubai Careers For Housekeeping. An application is being offered by AOH abbreviation for Art of Hospitality which provides its building cleaning service since many years that’s why they’ve announced for the position of housekeeping attendant, housekeeping supervisor and the interviews is being taken
Walk in interview is going to be started from tomorrow onward and we got no deadline how long its remain continue further. If you are interested and having the ability to fulfill the above criteria are requested
Arabian food chef Qatar
With those specifications:
Have knowledge about Arabian Dining tables
Experience from United Arab of emirates.
Have a good attitude to work in Qatar
We are looking for the following staff with Local experience or who are available locally for interview:-
1. Bartender: minimum 2 years experience in Hotel Bar counter, good looking lady who is available in UAE for interview.
Restaurant Operations Manager Dubai
Primary Job Objectives:
- Directing the customer facing operations of a nominated brand to meet strategic growth, sales, profitability and operational standards targets.
- Leading and developing a team of best-in-class Area Managers and Unit Managers.
- Supporting the MD in preparing & delivering strategic geographical & brand development plans.
- Presenting valuable food with excellent quality to achieve or surpass guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all products and services standards are met consistently.
- Aged 28-40 years old
- Excellent Arabic and Good English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience of a similar role in an international multi-site branded chain of fast food or casual dining operations, Ideally Italian or American concept
- GCC working experience is a must, KSA experience is preferred
- Ability to work well and cooperatively in a multinational team.
- Willing to be based in Dammam, and travel to take responsibility of his brand thoughout the Kingdom (occasional travel outside)
- With valid Passport and Driverâ€™s License
Package will be:
- 18,000 SAR basic
- Attractive performance related bonus scheme will be additional
- Other benefits
If you have the experience and personality to fit this position, please email us your CV with salary details.
Room attendants Dubai
We are looking for a Room Attendant to join our team and provide excellent customer service to our hotel guests.
Room attendant responsibilities include changing towels, making beds and cleaning bathrooms. You will also address clients’ queries and make sure our rooms are fully-stocked, clean and inviting at all times. If you’re interesting in kickstarting your career in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure a pleasant and comfortable experience for our guests during their stay with us.
Change bed linen and make beds
Replace used towels
Sweep and mop floors
Replenish bath care products
Restock beverages and food items in the mini-bar
Clean public areas, like corridors
Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
Address guests’ queries Help guests retrieve lost items
Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
Follow hotel security guidelines
Head Cook Dubai
SENIOR COOK ( KNOWS ARABIC CUISINE)
eceives food ingredients and supplies from main kitchen and pantry as required for daily operations.
Reviews production schedule to determine food requirements including variety and quantity of food for preparation and to assemble supplies and equipment needed for daily cooking activities.
Seasons and prepares a wide variety of foods such as vegetables, fruits, meats, soups, salads, and cereals in accordance with prescribed recipes.
Slices, grinds, and cooks meats and vegetables using a full range of cooking methods; Tests foods being cooked for quality.
Carves and displays meats, vegetables, fruits, and salads; replenishes service lines as necessary.
Prepares and bakes simple pastries and rolls.
Records inventory of supplies and orders stock from main storeroom; estimates daily and weekly requirements and replenishes items as appropriate.
Caters special events as required.
Maintains clean work areas, utensils, and equipment.
Instructs and functionally supervises the activities of other employees performing the same or related duties.
Attends to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies; detects and ensures disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and/or other unusual conditions.
May be required to prepare special diets according to prescribed standards.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.