Duty Manager Dubai
We are in need of a duty manager with the following skills
Stromg experience managing a bar / restaurant / function / pub / nightclub operations and event management
Toy can work and manage a team and you have exceptional customer service and experience in the industry
You will be exposted to training staff training and development, both from an operational and product knowledge, this position will pay 56 K USD per year plus relocation
F AND B Manager Dubai
Minimum of 10 years in the food and beverage industry of which at least 2 years in a senior position.
Demonstrated track record of achievements as a restaurant manager.
Excellent leadership skills.
Strategic thinking and vision.
Excellent customer service orientation.
Good understanding of financial data.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel
Head Hostess Dubai
Deal with numerous issues in person over the phone, from restaurant complaints and inquries over dietary issues to a customer.
• Coordinating the organizational and administrative in all areas of the food & beverage department.
• Provide administrative support to Food & beverage coordinator and Restaurant reservation.
• Administer all the mail going in and out in F&B office.
• Ensure a proper filling system is maintained for all the F&B records and financial reports.
• Responsible for all the menus, updating, editing, and new promotions.
• Handle and follow up on all F&B shipment orders, cash vouchers and suppliers.
• Cashiering and assisting the supervisor for other clerical work.
• Updating guest information data and preferences in the system.
• Updating guest with the latest promotion and events of the restaurant.
• Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
• Performs any other related duties that maybe assigned by Eam Manager.
Tour Operators Dubai
We are looking to set up a new inbound tour operator in Dubai and require an Operations Manager. We are seeking for a pro-active and passionate individual who is self motivated, creative and able to work to tight deadlines, leading a team. The successful candidate must possess a good knowledge and experience of small businesses as well as marketing principles, ideally gained within the travel and tourism industry. Your responsibility includes: • Overseeing day to day sales operations • Deals with creating packages and post booking administration • Communicating with the suppliers and customers • Accountable for meeting and exceeding monthly sales target • Product development and contract negotiation from various suppliers • develop strong working relationships with internal and overseas department Required: • Must have a passion for the tourism industry
Housekeeping Manager Dubai
To manage the work of the Cleaning Staff which will include training, instructing and supervising
• To undertake, as part of the team, the cleaning of designated areas to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To be involved in the appointment of Cleaning Staff
• Train, instruct and supervise the work of Cleaning Staff
• To ensure all works carried out by the Cleaning Staff as set out in their Job Descriptions are completed with due observation to appropriate Health & Safety requirements
• Cleaning, sweeping and vacuum cleaning
• Emptying of bins
• Washing, dusting and polishing surfaces, including floors, walls, tables etc
• Scrubbing and buffing floors using powered equipment on the relevant floors
• Cleaning of toilet areas, to include replenishing of toilet rolls, soap and hand towels
• To undertake a Deep Clean which includes, all of the above, plus for example shampooing carpets, stripping and repolishing floors, cleaning lockers, etc
BG Group of Companies
Executive Chef Dubai
• Passionate about food
• Reliable and Hard Working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified chef to startup a new BBQ restaurant line in UAE. The ideal candidate must be capable to introduce a new unique flavor in BBQ. Should be able to develop the concept and implement.
Candidates from any part of the world can be applied. Chosen candidates will have the final interview in our live kitchen in Dubai.
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. We want someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for our customers.
Orchid Vue Hotel
Continental Chef Dubai
1. Should have expertise over Continental cuisines
2. Ensuring all recipes, food preparation and presentation meet set standards and adherence to quality
3. Assign specific duties to kitchen staff for efficient operations
4. Maintaining an optimum inventory of ingredients and ordering kitchen supplies whilst achieving cost efficiency. Receives food by verifying invoice and freshness of merchandise
5. Following strict health & hygiene standards, proper safety protocols and food handling techniques, including controlling wastage. Keeps kitchen, dish and storage areas clean and organized
6. Supervises cleaning of walk-in cold storage for safety reasons
Reservations Staff Dubai
Reservation and Ticketing Staff (Female), with minimum 2 years experience working on GDS Amadeus/Sabre required for a travel agency in Dubai International City.