Kitchen Staff Dubai
Kitchen Staff are urgently needed for a Cafe and Restaurant in Dubai, UAE. Responsibilities include making orders, helping the Chef, checking needed raw material and more. Applicants living in the United Arab Emirates or abroad are welcome to apply. Work experience is not needed, applicants will be trained for the position.
Travel Agents Dubai
Holiday/Travel Consultant-UAE experience with at least 5 years in a ticketing or travel consultancy role in a travel agency specialized in Inbound/Outbound Holiday packages, leisure travel itineraries with flights, hotel bookings, adept in travel industry policies, including fare construction, refunds and itinerary changes, Sound knowledge of ticketing & reservation system specifically in Sabre & Galileo, has the capacity to persuade & deal with clients with having good customer service, Excellent English verbal & written communication skills. Interetsed candidates please send your C.V
Hotel Director Dubai
Create strong loyalty to the hotel and brand by consistently exceeding guest expectations through first-class service and exceptional product quality.
Manage short and long-term financial health of the hotel
Analyze and identify financial opportunities including cost controls, productivity levels, and revenue generation
Deliver strong financial results by driving the revenue, profitability and market share expected of a top-performing luxury property
Apply strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain favorable long-term, strategic relationships, including:
Build a culture of engagement and excellence where staff members are empowered to respond to guests' needs.
Coach and develop leaders to create a strong talent pipeline.
Create lasting relationships with high profile guests, being attuned to global factors and customs when necessary. To be an insider for the city and area.
Initiate and maintain strong relationships with strategic hotel customers.
The General Manager will possess an excellent sense of luxury service quality and an understanding of the expectations of the trendsetting and trend-seeking guests. The candidate has experience with and understands the value of strong brands and how to play a role in promoting their growth.
The candidate will be an exceptional communicator and relationship-builder, who can inspire and engage staff. The ideal candidate continuously seeks to understand different viewpoints, and actively modifies his/her own behavior to adapt to changing environments. His or her strategic focus on driving the guest experience is achieved through clear objectives and holding staff accountable. Additionally, the candidate's significant business and financial acumen will maximize business profitability.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred course of study in Business Administration, Hotel Administration, or related). In lieu of degree, significant additional experience will be expected.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of hotel operations leadership experience in roles requiring strategic decision making and financial / business acumen.
Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills
Evidence of cross-cultural awareness / experience.
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a position in Hospitality area, please, send us a resume thru email.
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
Responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of restaurants and for managing the employees
overseeing stock levels
handling customer enquiries and complaints
greeting and advising customers
preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
handling administration and paperwork
making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant. 6000 AED per month
Service manager Dubai
A Kitchen and laundry equipment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of SERVICE MANAGER. Salary ranges from AED 8,000 – 15,000 per month. College Degree. Kitchen and Laundry Equipment experience in UAE market. Prefer Arabic Speaking / Candidate. Work requirement based in UAE. Fluent with English, Arabic is an added advantage. Must have a valid driver's license. Interested candidates may submit their CV
LEBANESE CHEF (Sous Chef)
LEBANESE CHEF (Sous Chef)
This position requires individual to handle all daily operations including staff management, product presentation and food safety regulations.
- a degrees in Culinary or related certificate is an advantage.
- with Lebanese restaurant or hotel in Dubai background experience
- Lebanese nationality is a must.
- Min. of 2 yrs work experience in the same position
- Willing to be assigned in Dubai.
- Requires excellent customer service
- strong leadership skills
- Monitors inventory stocks
- Responsible in overseeing the activities of the kitchen staffs and monitors all food production
- Monitors and evaluates staff performance
- Trains and assist staff in proper procedures and policies.
- ensure opening and closing procedures are completed.
- Menu development
- Cost control and budget
- Recipe development
- Knowledgeable with local food safety regulations
Housekeeping Room Attendant Dubai
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Duties include but are not limited to):
• Attending pre-shift meetings to learn room assignments and the day's tasks.
• Cleans and services assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to procedures and standards.
• Removing all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
• Ensure that everything is in working order.
• Reports any room unable to be serviced to supervisor.
• Reports needed repairs of unsafe conditions to supervisor.
• Responds to requests from guests, supervisors or management in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintains linen cart and supplies neat and organized to department standards.
• Maintains security of equipment, keys and supplies issued each day.
• Reporting missing articles, damage or mechanical problems and turn in articles left in room to supervisor.
• Follows procedures for team cleaning and self-inspecting program.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
• Perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
-at least 1 to 2 years work experience in hotel industry
-must be willing to work in Fujairah
-must be living in UAE and can start immediately
A bright, talented and self-motivated Chef with a successful track record of impressing customers with delicious meals and creative decorative food displays. Familiar with kitchen cooking routine from preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food to the highest standards. Good in the planning, directing of food preparation and cooking activities in a busy environment.
A quick learner who can effortlessly fit into a existing established environment
Looking for an immediate start and join an exciting environment with a new home-line of business.