Waiters and Receptionists Dubai
The Bliss Wave is a newly constructed Inn is in need of workers now in the customer service department. Currently, we are recruiting waters, receptionists and waitresses to serve our reputable clients. We offer attractive salaries from $4000, and other BENEFITS. All applicants should have good communication skills and must be time and duty conscious. Applicants should attach their CVs, or an explicit mail explaining their skills, experiences and personal identifications. We will cover the transpotation costs and accommodation for successful applicants! Contact the H R Manager
Le Meridian Dubai
F & B Manager Dubai
We are looking for a strong leader of people that possess excellent planning skills, budget management experience, commitment to customer service standards, stock management skills, the ability to drive sales, not to mention a passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading a diverse team of people by effectively training and motivating their team to ensure the team maintain the highest standard in customer service and product presentation.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Pro-active approach to managing the operations of multiple busy food outlets
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve business outcomes with a high level of initiative and independence
- A strong business acumen including financial skills, decision making, planning, prioritisation and business analysis
- Proven ability to coach and manage the performance of team members, setting expectations and holding them accountable to delivering on performance outcomes
- Excellent influencing skills, including building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of OH&S, food safety, employee relations and other relevant legislative regulations and compliance requirements
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong understanding of key competitors, customer service drivers and the relationship between service and sales results
- Currentqualifications, Liquor Licensee and Food Hygiene Certificates
- Experience in the operations of a multi site retail business, with food and beverage/catering knowledge viewed as advantageous
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline highly regarded, 70 K USD
Account Executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
Food and beverages Dubai
# Manage all Food & Beverage Outlet operations
# Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
# Ensure compliance of brand standards
# Recruit, manage, train and develop the F&B team
# Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
# Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
# Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
# Develop menus with other members of F&B team
# Accountable for monthly stock takes
# Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
# Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
# Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
# Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
# Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
# Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
Flight Operations Officer Dubai
Flight Operations Officer is part of a team responsible for coordinating with Civil Aviation Authorities, Ground Handlers to dispatch and plan safe flights in efficient and timely manners in accordance with the statutory requirements and company regulations.
• Direct contact with Civil Aviation Authorities to promptly obtain over-flight and landing clearances worldwide.
• Coordinating with ground handlers and other agents to arrange ground handling and other passenger and crew requirements (including customs, transportation, fuelling and catering, hotel accommodations, flight following and monitoring as requested by the customer).
• Coordinates directly with clients on all aspects of the trip (aviation and operational needs).
• Must be a holder of Bachelor’s degree, vocational institute, or equivalent (college degree is preferred) in any related Aviation or Aeronautical Education
• Must have at least 2 years work experience; experience working in the aviation industry is a strong plus.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
ocean kids dubai
MUSIC TEACHER Dubai
A Music Institute in Dubai is now looking for a FULL-TIME MUSIC TEACHER
> Knowledgeable in teaching Keyboard and Guitar
> Trinity College of London Qualification Certificate passer is must
> Vocal training & other instruments knowledge is an advantage
> 3-5 year experience
> Good Communication Skill
> Teach about the fundamental principles of music theory and musicianship skills
> Assessment of students and preparation for Trinity College of London Examinations
> Prepare for musical performances
> Maintain daily attendance for continues learning
ORBIT TOURISM AND TRAVEL
Urgently Required Arabic Speaking Travel Consultant (with Galileo Experience)
We are looking for travel consultant with 2 years UAE experience to handle international ticketing for our corporate clients with complete knowledge of operating GDS and airlines system (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus) & Online XML Based Reservation System (Flights, Tours, Transfers, Hotels, Visas).
Good command on English and Arabic is a plus point.
Send your CV
F & B Director Dubai
Food & Beverage Director required - 5* Cruise Line
Superb Food & Beverage Director required - 5* Cruise Line
Job overview: Food & Beverage Director required - 5* Cruise Line
The Company: 5* Luxury Cruise Line. High quality service, exceptional food and friendly operation
Position - F&B Manager
Excellent Tax Free Salary!
Contract - 4 months on, 2 off
Superb Tax free salary plus bonus. Flights, medical paid by the company. All food and accommodation included. Single cabin. All flights / travel paid by company.
Candidate requirements: Previous Cruise Ship experience or 4* / 5 * High volume Hotel/ Resort background as a Food & Beverage Manager / Director required. Good attention to detail required. Very business savvy in numbers, revenue achievement, budgets and bottom line figure awareness. Experience in International operations and High volume multi outlets required. Exceptional leadership and management skills required.
If this super role is for you, please send me your professional CV