Restaurant Supervisor Dubai
- Ensure that our guests receive prompt, friendly and personalized service,
- Know your product. Knowledge of the food and drink menu makes it easier to sell our products and service our guests,
- Solve our guests needs by suggestively selling our food and beverage items.
- Accommodate our guests time restriction through timely service and double-checking,
- Act as a final check on the quality of food and beverage items before they are served,
- Assist management in maintaining standards by reporting any problems in your surroundings (i.e. Are floors, tables and service stations clean? Are all guests happy?)
- Perform all assigned opening/running/closing duties,
- Ensure that no guest goes unattended,
Housekeeping Manager Bahrain
We have a potential vacancy for a candidate to take charge of the housekeeping department. You must follow the below criteria to be eligible:
-Experience in hospitality and F&B industry, leadership role is a must
-Organized, efficient and detail oriented
-Strong knowledge of housekeeping SOPs and high hygiene standards
-Can lead and train a variety of team members
-Excellent English and Communication Skills
The hotel and restaurants are based in Bahrain.
Flight staff Dubai
Air India/Fly Emirates/ Go Air Recruitment – ( 500 Vacancies ) – Immediate Recruitment Going On
Immediate Recruitment Going On For Ground Staff & Cabin Crew in Domestic Airlines
Hiring Companies: Fly Emirates,Air India,Indigo,Go Air,Jet Airways,Spice Jet,Vistara
Position: Ground Staff & Cabin Crew
Qualifications: Minimum 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University.
Job Location: Dubai,Kolkata,New Delhi, Mumbai
No of Post: 500 Posts.
Age Limit: 18 and 35 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18000-25000 Per Month.
Jobs Details: Top Domestic Airlines hiring Freshers & Experienced for the post of Ground Staff & Cabin Crew for Job Location Kolkata,New Delhi, Mumbai,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate send their updated resume as soon as possible
Account Executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
Delivery Staff Dubai
4-star hotel out let in Deira Dubai required, Full Time Motorcycle Delivery boys Aspiring Candidates send C.V
Hospitality jobs Dubai
Looking candidates for well known Hotel-
Chef de party- All Rounder, Commis 1, Commis 2 (Indian & tandoor, international)& Commis 3 (General), Steward Supervisor, Steward, Captain & Room Service Waiter
Experienced candidates send CV
Head Chef Dubai
Job description: Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning menus according to budget.
• Advertising vacancies and recruiting staff
• Managing stock control financial planning and managing budgets
• Meeting with suppliers and customers
• Discussing contract requirements with customers
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with 2 years offshore experience
• Having experience with well-known catering companies.
• Leadership experience in fine dining or catering services required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality or equivalent degree.
Interested candidates please forward their updated resume
Female Restaurant Team Leader
Summary of Position
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each Team Leader’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they will want to return again and again and above all to lead the servers whilst on their shift.
Duties & Responsibilities
Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
To ensure that the cleanliness and organisation of your team are within the management guidelines
Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
Train new waiting staff
Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
Between 20 to 30 years of age.
Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
Possess suitable communications skills to create a positive interaction experience with our customers.
Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.