Arabic Chef Dubai
Job description: For an International Hotel in Al Barsha is urgently looking for an Arabic Chef
With experience in a Hotel Industry is an advantage.
Candidate should have the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
Candidate has knowledge about the Food Safety and Hygiene Standards
Housekeeping Manager Bahrain
We have a potential vacancy for a candidate to take charge of the housekeeping department. You must follow the below criteria to be eligible:
-Experience in hospitality and F&B industry, leadership role is a must
-Organized, efficient and detail oriented
-Strong knowledge of housekeeping SOPs and high hygiene standards
-Can lead and train a variety of team members
-Excellent English and Communication Skills
The hotel and restaurants are based in Bahrain.
Housekeeping Professionals Dubai
inviting Housekeeping Professional to join our team based in Sharjah.
Experience within the same role is essential and would be a definite advantage.
Interested candidate, please send your CV.
Requirements: Male Public Area Attendant Female Public Area Attendant
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Housekeeping: 1 year
Front Desk Officer Dubai
Job Opportunity : Front Desk Officer
We are looking for a receptionist who:
Must have good communication skills.
Must have Computer knowledge.
Good customer dealing.
Ability to deal effectively with telephone calls.
Good presentation Skills, Can communicate effectively
Our client, a 300+ room 4.5 Star hotel, is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Reservations Supervisor to join their dedicated team.
Operation Manager Dubai
- o ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing 20 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with Sodexo Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- To manage and control the effective operation of the company shop.
- Proven track record in a similar environment.
- Proven experience within a high volume catering environment.
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and over coming challenges).
ORBIT TOURISM AND TRAVEL
Urgently Required Arabic Speaking Travel Consultant (with Galileo Experience)
We are looking for travel consultant with 2 years UAE experience to handle international ticketing for our corporate clients with complete knowledge of operating GDS and airlines system (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus) & Online XML Based Reservation System (Flights, Tours, Transfers, Hotels, Visas).
Good command on English and Arabic is a plus point.
Send your CV
Deputy General Manager,
Tasks for this job would entail:
-Full P&L responsibility under MD supervision
-Manage a team of 17 people
-Grow the Julius Meinl presence and business throughout the UAE
-Develop sales strategy and annual business together with MD
-Set realistic sales and profits for the company
-Ensure business targets are met and take appropriate action if not
-Define bonus systems in coordination with group HR
-Run regular team performance reviews
Goal- To achieve agreed quantitative and qualitative targets set by the company management in Vienna
Candidates should be:
-Excellent business acumen, drive for results
-Strategic thinking and vision
-Problem-solving and analytical skills
-Hands on, fact based personality
-Strong leadership and management skills
-Great team player with strong communication skills