Following Vacancies are Available in UAE
(Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & experienced in designing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems.
Estimation Engineer required with sufficient experience in Structured Cabling and other ELV Systems.
Chemical Engineer with process industry experience is required.
and Also DAE in all desciplines are required, Candidates should submit their updated resumes
Project Engineer Oman
Project Engineer Oman
Must have strong negotiations skills
Experience in site management,
Preferably those who have work experience in GCC..
ID Estimator Dubai
ID ESTIMATOR – SEMI GOVERNMENT
DUBAI/ AED 12,000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS
Semi Government company is looking for an Estimator. Engineering graduates with minimum 2 years of experience from Exhibition and Fit Out industry. You should have good experience in Reviewing visuals and CAD Drawings, specifications for an exhibition stand/event, quantity take offs on exhibition stand designs and events, estimate material, equipment and resource cost. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are prerequisites.
Structural engineer Dubai
ASDESIGN95, architecture office, with over 11 years of practical experience, is able to provide professional services, combining western standards and methodology with the complexities of the local permitting regulation and construction industry
Structural Engineer Qatar
Our client is a civil/structural engineering consultancy with a broad range of diversified projects currently on its books. The required experience for the role is of 3 to 10 years structural design experience in the building industry concentrating in particular on commercial to industrial structures. Ideally the candidate will be educated so as to possess the necessary design skills required for the role.
Essential skills are very good oral and written skills. Must be presented well for the prospect of dealing with clients.
Skills set should also include experience with some or all the following: Microstrand, RAPT, slabs and spreadsheets. Any excellent salary package will be offered to the appropriate candidate and the relevant experience.
Mena Water FZC
Mechanicla engineer Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering
• at least 3 – 7 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for single products and complex solutions for municipal/industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common standards within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English and Arabic (writing & speaking)
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Detailed technical and commercial preparation of solutions for wastewater treatment
• Technical/commercial clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, contractors and consultants)
• Contracts Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned region / area / country
• Develop the assigned region / area / country
• Follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade / convince customer to place the order
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Forecast and report regularly on sales figures
• Prepare reports / market updates / customer visits and suggest / develop strategies to increase sales targets
• Ensure profitability and growth of the concerned Business in terms of cost control, resource utilization and meeting the target
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders
Geotechnical Engineer / Engineer Geologist /Mining Consulting Engineer DUBAI
Frogg Recruitment SA
Geotechnical Engineer / Engineer Geologist – Mining Consulting Engineer DUBAI
Salary R 500000 –R 800000 per year + additional benefits
Location: Based at Dubai (Area of Work Gulf Region from Saudi Arabia to India)
Detailed job specifications
The candidate would need to develop the incipient Mining consultancy business in the Gulf (we have a strong team in many disciplines but no one with experience in mining).
He has to have strong presentation (oral and written) and leadership qualities in addition to having good technical skills and be able to work independently (in mining) and to manage projects.
He has to have gained his training and experience in a reputable international consultant such as SRK, SKM, Aurecon, etc. and be at that stage of his career where he needs the challenge of becoming the nucleus of a team that he would help to create and lead as the business develops.
His academic background would be probably in hydraulics preferably with knowledge of geology and/or geotechnical engineering (as we want to limit our mining activity to water in mining).
Relevant Degree in Civil/ Geological Engineering / Bsc. Beng / M.Eng / MsC in Geotechnical Engineering
8 – 15 Years of Solid Experience (Depends on Experience and Quality of Candidate
Please send a detailed CV and Qualifications with any additional references when you apply for this position. Please send together with your application a full body picture so that we can add it to your Profile.
Mechanical engineer Dubai
Civil Planning Engineer Dubai
CIVIL PLANNING ENGINEER Dubai
The Role - Reviewing and approving the contractors programme of works, ensuring that it is in accordance with the contract - Reviewing the contractor progress and ensuring that the programmed is updated on a regular basis - Reporting all scheduling issues to the project manager - Liaising with the resident engineers to determine progress and reasons for any lapses in progress and reporting to the programme manager current progress and issues affecting progress,. - Projecting completion dates based on current progress,advising on the effect of any progress remedial measures DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Monitors and review project schedule and prepares monthly progress reports - Monitor and review manpower and equipment histogram for the projects - Monitor and review cash flow for projects and time and money progress reports for the projects - Prepares , monitor and review monthly , weekly and daily reports for submission to client and/or Head office. - Prepares, monitor and review periodical internal reports including project requirement report and resources projections /requirements for projects - Prepares, monitor and review procurement schedules - Prepares and fix progress monitoring system (formats) to monitor project progress on sites on a weekly/ daily basis (actual versus planned) and coordinates with the Site Engineers - Prepares recovery plans (in case of delays), alerts Project Manager Requirements Requirements: Educational Qualification: BSc Civil Engineering Work Experience