Project Engineer Dubai
Acme Service Agencies Pvt Ltd
Project Engineer Dubai
Project Engineer required for a reputed Interior Design Company in Dubai, UAE. Candidate should be a graduate in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Interior Design with around 5 yrs. of experience as a Project Coordinator / Engineer in Interior Design Company. Candidate Must have knowledge of Auto CAD & Microsoft Office.
Valid UAE Driving License is an advantage.
Coordinate the project with internal team and sub-contractor with regard to time schedule, material specification and quality.
E-mail coordination and documentation of the project.
Coordinate between design, procurement, contracts, estimation and site installation
Insure handover of project within time, quality and cost proposed and give viewpoints
Reflect a good and refutable image of the company and insure all site in-charge to follow the standards
Implement safety precautions on site and develop healthy atmosphere
Follow-up with deliverables of labor and report the activities in a regular basis to Project manager
Control and follow-up with projects logistics and materials site installation.
Attractive Salary + Other Benefits.
Electrical Design engineer Dubai
Electrical Design Engineer Dubai
You will develop your technical skills in electrical design and installation of HV and LV distribution UPS Systems, emergency power systems, communication, emergency lighting and protection systems.
Work on a range of innovative projects in commercial, residential and light industrial. This exceptional role will give you the opportunity to develop into a senior role with further projects. This medium sized building service consultancy has been operating for over 30 years and has low staff turn over and provides direction for career development. Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years experience in a previous consultancy role will allow you map your career out with this consultancy.
Civil Engineer Dubai
RIK Contractors LLC
CIVIL ENGINEER DUBAI
Requirements - You are required to be a degree qualified civil engineer who has a minimum 5 years civil experience working for a principal contractor on road infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities: The Project Manager will ultimately be accountable for the projects performance against the following objectives - commercials / financial, people, planning, Health, Safety & Environment, quality, construction, client and stakeholder relationships.
Salary / Bonuses / Incentives - The salary will include a generous base + super, + vehicle allowance. Annual salary reviews and performance reviews are also in place.
Company Culture - Our client has a culture that guarantees career development, and clear communication at all levels. They also promote a family culture and have regular gatherings, annual staff surveys, regular employee forums and they promote from within.
In recognition of your skills, experience and commitment the right candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the guarantee that you have the opportunity to shape your career as you see fit with this expanding civil contractor.
Project Engineer Dubai
Qualified from a reputed university - Engineering (B.Eng) ++
Experience in Project Management and Execution in Interior Design and Fit-Out, with specific focus on F&B projects.
Able to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Fitiout for F&B and Hospiltaily Projects,
Good command of Written and spoken english
Remuneration as per experience and ability
Metrabel Project Manager Dubai
Project Manager Dubai
Are you a project manager looking to work in Dubai, if yes, then we have a position open.
They specialise in the following fields:
- Road Construction (RMS & Local) & Reconstruction ,
- W e deal with Commercial & Industrial (Civil Works Package)
- Subdivisions - Commercial & Industrial
- Subdivisions - Residential Estates
- Environment and Community Development
To qualify for this opportunity, we are seeking experienced candidate's who have experience working on mid to large projectsm general civil contracts between $30M - $500M
Vacancy Ref Civil Estimation / Tender Engineers Dubai
Job Category: Engineering (Civil)
We are a leading Oil & Gas based Civil Construction Company in UAE currently looking for Civil Estimation Engineers for our project operations in Abu Dhabi.
Qualification: B.Sc. in Civil Engineering
Previous experience in a recent and similar role of at least 4 years in a civil construction / contracting company environment in the UAE
* Prepares the Tender project brief upon receiving the Tender Documents.
* Prepares the packages of inquiries and send the inquiries to different suppliers/subcontractors.
* Prepares the comparison between the different suppliers/subcontractors based on the tender document and discuss with Senior Estimation Engineer.
* Follow up quotations.
* Filling and verification of BoQ
* Take-off quantities..
Project Engineer Dubai
Duties & Responsibilities:-
1. Preparation of the project schedule.
2. Guide the site supervisors on day today activities and provide technical assistance to supervisors.
3. Provide administrative and technical approval to the site supervisor. So that work schedule is met with.
4. Expedite all shop drawings and approvals.
5. Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the occupational health and safety act are enforced.
6. Ensure completion and follow up of all independent testing and inspections as required.
7. Maintain and enforce good interior design standard and quality control.
8. Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses.
9. Ensure all required government bodies inspections are performed on time.
10. Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meeting.
11. Follow up with sub-contractors and suppliers to finish the work at site.
12. Comply with company quality management system policy
Civil Site Engineer Dubai
Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
Setting out, leveling and surveying the site;
Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
Agreeing a price for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.