Electrical engineers Dubai
Electrical Engineers required for large quantity Mostly who has the Bachelor Degree with experience of 2-4 Yrs or Diploma Holders with Experience for 3-5 yrs.
People who have well Knowledge and experience in
1) Cable Erection works
2) Testing and commisioning.
Mostly visit visa holders are preferable.
Drafters needed for new project in the UAE
Drafters needed for new project in the UAE, if you have previous drafting experience and have worked in this area for more that 5 years, then we would like to hear from you, apply now
salary 15000AED per month
Deputy Resident Engineer – Building Works/Construction
Basic qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Number of Years Exp: Minimum 20 years
Location of the Job:Kuwait
Western Expatriate preferably with Middle East / GCC experience.
3D Constraction LLC
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials. Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties
Should have 3 years of Experience in UAE
Should be Hindi Speaking
Candidate who do not meet above requirement will not be interviewed
Engineering Administrators Dubai with Hospitality background
Global Management Consultants
Engineering Administrators Dubai with Hospitality background required urgently
A leading private company in Dubai is looking for Engineering administrators. This is an ideal opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in Dubai and enhance your career!
• Assisting project engineers in developing and maintaining project documentation including drawings, specifications, meeting minutes, transmittals, requests for quotes, vendor submittals, comments, reviews and approvals, and other project documentation;
• Gathering and expediting information from various parties;
• Assisting in general administrative tasks such as answering phones, faxing, copying, filing, organizing, mailing, and expediting information as needed by each manager;
• Assisting in maintaining and refining the electronic files system and standard documents using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other software;
• Organizing large amounts of information into a coherent, meaningful format;
• Prioritizing a variety of tasks with little supervision.
Candidates must possess:
• An advanced level of computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint). This includes the ability to apply advanced formatting to MS Word documents, to build Excel spreadsheets, and to create MS Access queries and forms.
• Good administrative ability with proven International or GCC experience in the hospitality industry before.
• Engineering knowledge is essential.
• Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
Civil Engineer Dubai
We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
Senior Civil Engineer Dubai
Senior Civil Engineer Dubai
Large multi national company in dubai is seeking a senior civil engineer with 7 plus years experience to work on projects, ranging from 50M to 500M, we have new tenders and are are in need of top candidates to join us
You will work with the senior development team to consult on all our projects, this is a great opening that does not come around often
We offer a great salary 120 K - 150 K for the right candidate
MEP Engineer Dubai
We require MEP Estimation Engineer (Part Time or Full Time). Minimum Estimation Gulf Experience: 5-7 years
Job Responsibilities include:
Must be adept in AUTOCAD.
Collaborating with various organizations for determining the exact scope of work required in estimating report, reviewing and discussing the same with organizational heads for specific approach towards cost containment
Reviewing the method / procedure adopted by the organization for estimation purpose, and determining the scope of development in the same
Providing technical support to junior engineers and other team members regarding the estimation process, assisting project managers and contractors regarding bid analysis, and negotiating the same with contracting personnel
Reviewing project drawings, etc., providing technical insights regarding its development, and preparing directions for estimating process accordingly
Review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with defined scope of work.
Interact with multiple organizations to review, discuss project scope and estimate basis and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations.
Revise and conclude incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP's)
Assess the scope of work and develop detailed project cost estimates based on variables and risks and change orders.
Review technical specifications and drawing for bids, RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
Prepare commercial and technical comparison sheets and make informative recommendations and prepare cost variance reports.
Job Types: Full-time,