Project Engineer Dubai
Qualified from a reputed university - Engineering (B.Eng) ++
Experience in Project Management and Execution in Interior Design and Fit-Out, with specific focus on F&B projects.
Able to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Fitiout for F&B and Hospiltaily Projects,
Good command of Written and spoken english
Remuneration as per experience and ability
Marine Engineers Dubai
Marine Engineers Dubai
We have exciting opportunities opening in the United Arab Emirates for Master Mariners and Chief Engineers with experience in rank with preferably Offshore Support Vessels and DP experience an advantage.
• Marine Warranty Services for Major Offshore Construction Projects…including Load outs, Transportation and Installation of Jacket and Deck Modules
• Dry Transport and Heavy Lift Transport of Major Structures
• Rig Move Warranty Attendance
If you are looking for a challenge, are a Master Mariner with an Unlimited Certificate and command experience or a Marine Engineer with a First Class Certificate of Competence then we would like to hear from you.
The right candidates may expect a competitive remuneration package with attractive benefits and bonus scheme.
In addition successful candidates must have excellent communication / reporting abilities as well as strong client facing skills
SHAHZADA LANDSCAPING LLC
Agriculture Engineer. Candidate should have minimum 5-10 years of experience as a landscaping and irrigation work in U.A.E.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
• Knowledge of Tendering Procedures in United Arab Emirates.
• Preparing BOQ’s, Quotation and Contract document for new projects.
• Preparing Tender Documents for Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
• Excellent Estimation and Scheduling Skills.
• Quantity take-off during tender for new projects and conduct site inspections.
• Strong Communication skills for Oral and Email.
• Providing advice on contractual claims.
• Performing risk and value management and cost control.
• Searching, Marketing, and travelling for new potential client / projects around U.A.E.
• Participating for all government, semi government and public sector tender.
• Facing and solving all client problems.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
• Analysis of customer research current market conditions and competitor information.
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and result.
• Ability to supervise and communicate at all levels.
• Knowledge of landscaping, Plantation and Irrigation.
• Speak fluent English, Arabic & Urdu / Hindi.
• Willing to work extra hours as per the requirement.
• Ability to work in a team / multidisciplinary environment.
• Ability to prioritize and plan work effectively.
• Good budgeting skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
BASF Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Engineer Dubai
To be successful in this role you will also need to possess strong client service and communication skills, with the ability to build working relationships.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive experience designing, configuring and supporting industrial controls and SCADA devices on a data network, including HMIs, PLCs, RTUs etc.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously or a single project of major size and scope
- Experience specifying instrumentation, standard and smart
- Experience preparing quotes
- Must be willing to travel internationally
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer required for a contracting company with atleast 5-7 years experience, UAE experience an advantage, Visit visa candidates preferred with Good communication skills. Salary as per knowledge and experise. Send cv
Mechanical Engineer Qatar
Urgently Require Mechanical Engineer
• To manage some specialist subcontractors / suppliers for the process of material submittal, factory test, shop-drawings, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning.
• Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability;
• Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
• Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
• Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design;
• Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
• Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
Mena Water FZC
Mechanicla engineer Dubai
Qualification • BS or MS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Environmental or Process Engineering
• at least 3 – 7 years’ experience in water & waste water treatment systems and/or equipment for water & wastewater systems, at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing activities
• Ability and willingness to travel within GCC/MENA region
Skills • Working experience with international companies
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of contract terms and Letter of Credits
• Experience in the preparation of technical and commercial proposals for single products and complex solutions for municipal/industrial wastewater treatment
• Knowledge with common standards within GCC area (ADSSC, ARAMCO, ASHGAL…)
• Consolidated knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment required
• Fluent in English and Arabic (writing & speaking)
• UAE driving license
Job Responsibility • Detailed technical and commercial preparation of solutions for wastewater treatment
• Technical/commercial clarification and follow up of proposals
• Customer relationship (authorities, contractors and consultants)
• Contracts Review
• Support of Project Management and Service Team
• Collaboration with the local interfaces as well as the headquarter in Germany
• Forecast and achieve sales target with specified gross margin contribution over and above plan with the assigned region / area / country
• Develop the assigned region / area / country
• Follow up quotations with technical support, commercial negotiations and persuade / convince customer to place the order
• Prepare follow up reports and maintain database
• Forecast and report regularly on sales figures
• Prepare reports / market updates / customer visits and suggest / develop strategies to increase sales targets
• Ensure profitability and growth of the concerned Business in terms of cost control, resource utilization and meeting the target
• Prepare and send quotations on time and verify correctness of orders
Site Engineer Dubai
Job description: Senior Site Engineer
*Preferably with UAE Driving License
*Experience in Infrastructure and Roads Contracting
*Preferably experience in RTA projects
*Salary package from 15000 AED per month free transportation