Project manager Dubai
- Logging, monitoring and approval of latest drawing and specification releases (direct interface with Design team).
- Logging, monitoring and approval of all Shop drawing submittals and approvals(direct interface with Tenant Design team)
- Logging and monitoring, issue and follow up on all RFIs from / to Trade Contractors to completion.
- Issue, in consultation with Project Manager, any NCR's as necessary and monitor timely close out.
- Hold regular meetings to coordinate key design approvals and tasks in alignment with construction program and Trade Contract documentation.
- Direct interfacing with Trade Contractors site supervision to ensure timely delivery to meet program, and quality standards.
- Daily monitoring of site progress, quality and safety.
- Coordinate with all parties to ensure the perfect work flow during all phases of shop drawing, execution, installation and submittal.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate similar previous experience, as a project coordinator within the fit out industry, ideally on medium sized hospitality fit out projects in the middle to upper scale market range (4 Star, or higher).
This role will suit someone with a positive and pro-active attitude who is ambitious and looking for an opportunity to further develop their skills.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years experiences in fit out construction within the UAE
- An Architectural or Civil degree
-The ability to manage and control the time, cost and quality of a project
- The ability to coordinate with different services and other specialist trades
-The ability to work as part of a team, as well as under own initiative
- Exposure in dealing with the various approval authorities
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
MECHANICAL ENGINEER DUBAI
Working within the department, complete with a retention bonus in place and an immediate start on offer, the successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with other department engineers and drafters, as required, to ensure project goals are met
• Identifying requirements for mechanical/material handling engineering input into procurement and construction contract packages
• Preparing schedules for design work and allocating resources to enable mechanical engineering projects to be completed on time and within budget
You will demonstrate the following:
• Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• An strong background on large scale resource projects is essential
• Extensive experience in the engineering design of Materials Handling equipment (conveyors, chutes, hoppers, ship loaders, car dumpers, stackers, etc.)
This contract position has an expected duration of 52 months with considerable scope for longer term (ongoing) employment. As part of a continued effort to attract and retain the best talent in the market, a generous hourly rate will be payable to the right candidate who will be given the opportunity to work on some of the biggest
Technical Manager – Airport Infrastructure – Contractor - UAE
Sommerman Skinner Associates
Technical Manager – Airport Infrastructure – Contractor - UAE
If you are looking for a company you will want to work with for many years then this is an excellent opportunity. This large contractor has been established in the Middle East for nearly 40 years and has the best staff retention of all Middle East contractors. They are involved with all manner of infrastructure projects including airport infrastructure.
They now have a need for an Technical Manager to work on an airport infrastructure project in the UAE. The Ideal candidates should have experience with construction of roads and utility services,
new taxiways and cargo apron labs, installation of main jet fuel lines, electrical substations, airfield ground lights and medium voltage electrical network. Europeans are preferred for this role.
• Civil Engineer with good qualification and minimum 15 years experience in infrastructure projects
• Responsible for the preparation of all technical documents for submission to the Engineer (shop drawings, method statements, submittals for equipment and materials, sub-contractor’s submittals, temporary works designs)
In return you will get a generous tax free salary, housing allowance, fully maintenance vehicle, family, medical, annual flights to your home country and bonus.
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Estimation Engineer/Bid Engineer (Only Civil Engineering)
Only Civil Engineers with Construction Experience
Preference will be given to the people who have 5 to 10 yrs experience of Tender & Estimation in Villas, Warehouse, Shopping complex, Medium Rise buildings.
Role and responsibilities as Estimation Engineer:
Preparation of Evaluation of Tender / Contract documents and Bill of Quantities
Preparation of Preliminary estimation, Budget estimation, Detailed estimation (With Rate Analysis) Insurance claims and administration.
Visiting site / attending pre-bid meetings.
Preparing Project Risk Analysis report.
Sending enquiries and obtaining prices, analyze prices, prepare material and labor cost estimation and bid price
Conducting negotiations, Identification of cost or pricing data submitted during the negotiations and relied upon in reaching a settlement.
Preparation of List of Technical Queries for Consultant clarification.
Prepare technical and commercial bid, follow up until finalization.
Quantification of Variations as per revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Main Contracts / Project Managers for Site Work Instruction. (SWI)
Pricing of Variation claims, evaluation with Main Contractors / Project Managers and Finalization of Variation Orders (VO)
Monitoring disruption of the Project due to Variation Orders & Assist the Planning Manager by supporting him with all relevant information required to prepare Extension of Time Claims.
Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for substations of claims / invoices.
Monthly Progressive Billing / Invoicing and follow-up for timely payments
Maintenance and control of records related to all commercial activities as required by the contract conditions.
Forwarding contractual correspondences to the Main Contractor / Project Manager and Sub-contracts related to the contractual issues.
Reporting to the Top management about cash in & out flow and provide advice for any commercial issues and help resolve them
Developing of cost loaded programs, Cash flow & Manpower Histogram.
Established the Project Cost Monitoring System, Update the Project cost Progress and measures the cost variance
Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate the ETC (Estimate to complete) and EAC (Estimate at completion)
B & V Group
Senior Project Engineer Sharjah
Male with Civil/ Mechanical engineering background with more than 6 years’ experience in UAE required for a glass and Aluminium company in Sharjah Job responsibilities are: 1.. To identify project requirements in coordination with end users to ensure satisfactory results. 2. To lead the planning and implementation of projects, and prepare terms of reference, project scope, goals and deliverables. 3. Prepare and manage project budgets and estimates in-line with better market rates to ensure cost savings. 4. To manage project resource allocation, quality assurance and document control for the project identified. 5. Plan, schedule and manage project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools, 6. To provide support to the project team therefore contributing to the smooth functioning of all activities within the project team. 7. To constantly monitor status report on project progress of the project therefore keeping track of progress and ensuring that the project is on time and on budget
Sales Engineer Dubai
- Female Arab Nationality only
- willing to work in a group of facility, MEP and contracting companies
- Mechanical Engineer with UAE experience and should have good market relations
- should have own car and driving license.
- can join immediately
Civil Engineer Dubai
RIK Contractors LLC
CIVIL ENGINEER DUBAI
Requirements - You are required to be a degree qualified civil engineer who has a minimum 5 years civil experience working for a principal contractor on road infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities: The Project Manager will ultimately be accountable for the projects performance against the following objectives - commercials / financial, people, planning, Health, Safety & Environment, quality, construction, client and stakeholder relationships.
Salary / Bonuses / Incentives - The salary will include a generous base + super, + vehicle allowance. Annual salary reviews and performance reviews are also in place.
Company Culture - Our client has a culture that guarantees career development, and clear communication at all levels. They also promote a family culture and have regular gatherings, annual staff surveys, regular employee forums and they promote from within.
In recognition of your skills, experience and commitment the right candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the guarantee that you have the opportunity to shape your career as you see fit with this expanding civil contractor.
Sales Engineers Dubai
Sales Engineers Dubai
Sales Engineers Required for a Construction Chemicals Company in Abu Dhabi
1.More than 2 years experience in theAbu Dhabi Market.
2. Valid Driving License.
salary is negotiable