Solar Engineer Dubai
Job Duties And Responsibilities
• System design and supervision.
• Design of low/medium voltage electrical systems.
• Identify and develop cost savings opportunities and capital upgrades relating to Renewable Energy (Solar PV, Battery Storage etc..) electrical systems, and energy management systems.
• Able to perform energy audits and retro-commissioning type activities; includes identifying energy savings measures, calculating energy savings, estimating implementation costs and prepare assessment reports
• Must have good knowledge of Renewable Energy, Solar PV, Energy Storage etc.
• Deliver and manage work with minimal or no guidance including the design, development, and implementation of efficiency and/or commissioning projects
• Electrical or Renewable energy engineer
• 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
• Possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
• Low/medium voltage design
• Ideal candidates will have extensive knowledge of energy-efficient technologies, their application and energy auditing; familiarity with the use of standard energy engineering software, measurement and verification of savings for performance contracts, and project cost accounting and estimating as well as general experience with design, construction, and AutoCAD.
• Competitive base salary
Planning engineer Dubai
Planning & Project Control Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 7 Years UAE experience in MEP / Civil Construction Field
At least 5 years experience working in Project Planning and Control
Excellent Organization & Time Management Skills
Good knowledge in Latest Primavera Project Planning
UAE Driving license & Arabic an Advantage
Salary offered will be Aed: 10000/- to 11000/-
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer with atleast 5 years of experience in Dubai.
Lesser than that will not be entertained.
Email your resume at futurecontractingae at gmail dot com
Job Type: Full-time
Civil Engineering: 1 year
Dubai: 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Civil Engineering: 1 year
Dubai: 5 years
MEP Engineer Dubai
Looking for a well experienced MEP Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & experienced in designing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems.
Nationality : Any. Indian (preferable).
Gender : Any. (Male / Female).
Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Construction Management.
Tenure : Full Time, Permanent.
Job Location : Dubai (Can be any of the Emirates, according to the Projects)
Driving License : Valid UA.E. Driving License.
Salary : Salary & Other benefits as per UAE Law will be discussed during the Interview
Work Experience : 3 – 5 Years in Project Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering in U.A.E.
Skills Required :
a) Good command in English (Verbal & Written).
b) Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD & Project Management Software.
c) Experienced in preparing plans, details, specifications & estimated costs of MEP, Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning & General Piping System.
d) Experience in successfully designing projects for Clients in following fields :
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) : Systems designed and developed that are efficient, environmentally friendly and capable of delivering optimum user comfort.
Electrical Power and Lighting : Initial workup to the design details, to purchasing of equipments with an incredible amount of detail involved with the Electrical and Lighting phase of the building project.
Fire Alarm and Fire Protection : Designed Fire Protection systems of varying sizes and for specific purpose confirming to Industry Standards & meeting all Code requirements.
Plumbing : Selecting the right equipment, determining Pipe size requirements and Load Calculations, to portable Cold and Hot Water, to Sanitary Vents and Sewage Systems. Ensuring that the Plumbing system is safe, efficient and expertly designed using the highest quality fixtures and equipment.
Energy Management : Should be up to date with all of the latest Energy Management solutions to help in making the most efficient use of the building systems while saving money in the process. Knowledge of Government Energy Rebate programs that can save the client up-front costs will be an added advantage.
Attention to detail : Should be detailed oriented. Making sure that the delivery for every project consists of expert Energy Management, Utility Coordination & adherence to all Safety Codes.
Thinking : Should always be thinking outside of the box & should have knowledge of the costs of systems which he/she is specifying.
Accountability : Should be accountable for coordination between Architect & other Trade contacts.
Communication : Should be professional & expert in what you do. Should be open to outside suggestions. Should communicate his/her design in a language the Client understands to avoid taking the wrong direction when designing the project.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the Tender / Architecture Drawing / Shop Drawing & Material Submittals for Consultant’s approval.
2. Assist with MEP Design and reviews of all capital projects including HVAC Designs.
3. Provide technical oversight and guidance to DPAS Design, Construction and Project Management Staff.
4. Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards.
5. Verify the accuracy of Shop Drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
6. Review Consultant’s design and specification.
7. Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP Services Drawings and Service connection.
8. Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including :
Scheduling of activities, Assigning task to groups or individuals, Accuracy of work conducted, Supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
9. In-charge for overseeing all MEP Works (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & HVAC Systems (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning).
10. Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved Shop Drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
11. Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the Consultant requirements.
12. Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures and other project requirements are met.
13. Conduct site inspections to endure adherence to engineering standards and specifications.
14. Monitor compliance to applicable Codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
15. Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Immediately required estimation engineer with uae 2-3 years experience in lv switch gear and control panels.
Candidates with experience in lv switch gear only to send cv
Process Engineer Dubai
MEP Engineer Dubai
We require MEP Estimation Engineer (Part Time or Full Time). Minimum Estimation Gulf Experience: 5-7 years
Job Responsibilities include:
Must be adept in AUTOCAD.
Collaborating with various organizations for determining the exact scope of work required in estimating report, reviewing and discussing the same with organizational heads for specific approach towards cost containment
Reviewing the method / procedure adopted by the organization for estimation purpose, and determining the scope of development in the same
Providing technical support to junior engineers and other team members regarding the estimation process, assisting project managers and contractors regarding bid analysis, and negotiating the same with contracting personnel
Reviewing project drawings, etc., providing technical insights regarding its development, and preparing directions for estimating process accordingly
Review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with defined scope of work.
Interact with multiple organizations to review, discuss project scope and estimate basis and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations.
Revise and conclude incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP's)
Assess the scope of work and develop detailed project cost estimates based on variables and risks and change orders.
Review technical specifications and drawing for bids, RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
Prepare commercial and technical comparison sheets and make informative recommendations and prepare cost variance reports.
Job Types: Full-time,
Field Engineer Dubai
Field Engineer Dubai
As a Field Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of the Woodside Petroleum operation at the job site, be it a seismic vessel, an offshore oil rig, or a desert land rig. You will receive intense training in technical theory and applications, troubleshooting, procedures, safety, crew management, and client interaction. You will progress through a structured training program lasting 30-36 months (including 3 promotions) and spend an average of 3-4 years (in total) working in the field.
This entire experience will prepare you for advancement into a variety of management, technical, marketing and/or personnel roles. You will be given a great deal of independence and responsibility so you must have a high degree of self-sufficiency. The job requires the ability to work under pressure and thrive in a variety of outdoor, 24-hour work environments. A sense of adventure is a must!
• BS or MS degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Aerospace and Industrial Engineering