Chemical engineer work as sales engineer in marine chemicals, water treatment chemicals, chemical cleaning pickling and passivation.
SHAHZADA LANDSCAPING LLC
Agriculture Engineer. Candidate should have minimum 5-10 years of experience as a landscaping and irrigation work in U.A.E.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
• Knowledge of Tendering Procedures in United Arab Emirates.
• Preparing BOQ’s, Quotation and Contract document for new projects.
• Preparing Tender Documents for Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
• Excellent Estimation and Scheduling Skills.
• Quantity take-off during tender for new projects and conduct site inspections.
• Strong Communication skills for Oral and Email.
• Providing advice on contractual claims.
• Performing risk and value management and cost control.
• Searching, Marketing, and travelling for new potential client / projects around U.A.E.
• Participating for all government, semi government and public sector tender.
• Facing and solving all client problems.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
• Analysis of customer research current market conditions and competitor information.
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and result.
• Ability to supervise and communicate at all levels.
• Knowledge of landscaping, Plantation and Irrigation.
• Speak fluent English, Arabic & Urdu / Hindi.
• Willing to work extra hours as per the requirement.
• Ability to work in a team / multidisciplinary environment.
• Ability to prioritize and plan work effectively.
• Good budgeting skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Service Engineer Dubai
•Experienced in Electrical related works
•Experienced in Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS) industry is a must
•Ability to maintain and rectify Uninterruptible Power •Supply(UPS)
•With UAE driving license
•Must be fluent in English language
Gheewala H R Consultants
Mechanical Technician Dubai
Candidate should have a Diploma Mechanical/Industrial Engineering with a 3-5 years hands-on experience in the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as conveyors, gear boxes and facility equipment such as air compressors, boiler, cooling tower, R/O &DI plant, and generators in a PLC-controlled environment. He should be well-versed in reading and interpreting pneumatic and hydraulic schematic diagrams. Knowledge in welding and gas cutting is an advantage
MEP Engineer Dubai
MEP Engineering consultancy service provider in the UAE is currently looking for a:
MECHANICAL DESIGN MANAGER -with proven DESIGN experience in High Rise Building, Hotel, Hospital, etc required for an MEP Consultancy in Dubai. Must be in UAE, with minimum 10 years experience
Interested applicants may send their CV
Energy Efficiency Engineer Dubai
Final year students or recent graduates with strong academic knowledge and technical capabilities for an internship/job position to work on engineering projects for globally known hotel chains in United Arab Emirates.
Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating reference code in the subject: EEE/DUBAI.
Responsibilities may include EVO’s IPMVP energy auditing, energy model development and/or technical review, energy efficiency consulting, and general program implementation support.
Candidates must possess strong academic knowledge and technical capabilities including, if possible, knowledge of building systems, energy efficiency, green building and sustainability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project coordination and management for energy efficiency projects
- Project fieldwork, analysis, and report production using standard resources and templates and custom tool development
- Performing and reviewing engineering calculations and/or building energy models to predict benefits from the whole building energy efficiency projects
- Developing energy analysis reports to estimate project savings, verifying project cost-effectiveness, and estimating potential incentive payments
- Performing and reviewing energy engineering studies, including energy audits, feasibility studies, retro commissioning, and others, related to both program implementation and turnkey projects
- Reviewing calculations and assumptions used to estimate or measure savings due to energy efficiency projects
- Conducting site visits to verify installation and operation of baseline and replacement energy using equipment
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Energy)
- Other engineering disciplines will be considered
- Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, energy efficiency technologies
- Experience within the green building, energy efficiency, building science and EVO’s IPMVP certification will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- English: fluent
- Team-oriented, hands-on, adaptive, and client-focused
Civil Engineer Dubai
We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
Civil Engineer Dubai
We are looking for experienced Civil/Site Engineer cum Quantity Surveyor. Our Company is an interior fit-out works company. Candidates must have previous experience in quantity surveying and site supervising.