Project Engineer Dubai
Project Engineer Dubai
We are looking for good project engineers, we are an established construction firms in the middle east and have many projects here, we need good people to fill these fantastic roles, if you are presently working as a project engineer and have 5 years experience, this is a great time to apply
MEP Engineer Dubai
Looking for a well experienced MEP Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & experienced in designing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems.
Nationality : Any. Indian (preferable).
Gender : Any. (Male / Female).
Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Construction Management.
Tenure : Full Time, Permanent.
Job Location : Dubai (Can be any of the Emirates, according to the Projects)
Driving License : Valid UA.E. Driving License.
Salary : Salary & Other benefits as per UAE Law will be discussed during the Interview
Work Experience : 3 – 5 Years in Project Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering in U.A.E.
Skills Required :
a) Good command in English (Verbal & Written).
b) Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD & Project Management Software.
c) Experienced in preparing plans, details, specifications & estimated costs of MEP, Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning & General Piping System.
d) Experience in successfully designing projects for Clients in following fields :
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) : Systems designed and developed that are efficient, environmentally friendly and capable of delivering optimum user comfort.
Electrical Power and Lighting : Initial workup to the design details, to purchasing of equipments with an incredible amount of detail involved with the Electrical and Lighting phase of the building project.
Fire Alarm and Fire Protection : Designed Fire Protection systems of varying sizes and for specific purpose confirming to Industry Standards & meeting all Code requirements.
Plumbing : Selecting the right equipment, determining Pipe size requirements and Load Calculations, to portable Cold and Hot Water, to Sanitary Vents and Sewage Systems. Ensuring that the Plumbing system is safe, efficient and expertly designed using the highest quality fixtures and equipment.
Energy Management : Should be up to date with all of the latest Energy Management solutions to help in making the most efficient use of the building systems while saving money in the process. Knowledge of Government Energy Rebate programs that can save the client up-front costs will be an added advantage.
Attention to detail : Should be detailed oriented. Making sure that the delivery for every project consists of expert Energy Management, Utility Coordination & adherence to all Safety Codes.
Thinking : Should always be thinking outside of the box & should have knowledge of the costs of systems which he/she is specifying.
Accountability : Should be accountable for coordination between Architect & other Trade contacts.
Communication : Should be professional & expert in what you do. Should be open to outside suggestions. Should communicate his/her design in a language the Client understands to avoid taking the wrong direction when designing the project.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the Tender / Architecture Drawing / Shop Drawing & Material Submittals for Consultant’s approval.
2. Assist with MEP Design and reviews of all capital projects including HVAC Designs.
3. Provide technical oversight and guidance to DPAS Design, Construction and Project Management Staff.
4. Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards.
5. Verify the accuracy of Shop Drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
6. Review Consultant’s design and specification.
7. Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP Services Drawings and Service connection.
8. Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including :
Scheduling of activities, Assigning task to groups or individuals, Accuracy of work conducted, Supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
9. In-charge for overseeing all MEP Works (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & HVAC Systems (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning).
10. Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved Shop Drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
11. Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the Consultant requirements.
12. Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures and other project requirements are met.
13. Conduct site inspections to endure adherence to engineering standards and specifications.
14. Monitor compliance to applicable Codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
15. Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
Technical Manager – Airport Infrastructure – Contractor - UAE
Sommerman Skinner Associates
Technical Manager – Airport Infrastructure – Contractor - UAE
If you are looking for a company you will want to work with for many years then this is an excellent opportunity. This large contractor has been established in the Middle East for nearly 40 years and has the best staff retention of all Middle East contractors. They are involved with all manner of infrastructure projects including airport infrastructure.
They now have a need for an Technical Manager to work on an airport infrastructure project in the UAE. The Ideal candidates should have experience with construction of roads and utility services,
new taxiways and cargo apron labs, installation of main jet fuel lines, electrical substations, airfield ground lights and medium voltage electrical network. Europeans are preferred for this role.
• Civil Engineer with good qualification and minimum 15 years experience in infrastructure projects
• Responsible for the preparation of all technical documents for submission to the Engineer (shop drawings, method statements, submittals for equipment and materials, sub-contractor’s submittals, temporary works designs)
In return you will get a generous tax free salary, housing allowance, fully maintenance vehicle, family, medical, annual flights to your home country and bonus.
Creative engineer Dubai
Job description: Civil ,architects, electrical and mechanical engineers are needed
We are looking for a creative Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Requirements: for Applicants You must be at least 25 years old. Must have at least 2 years of work experience You must have a valid passport. You must be ready to travel immediately to work You must have good communication skills
Reliability Engineer Dubai
With over 150 worldwide manufacturers & resources to assist manufacturers. Tooling - Molds - Dies - Machining - Fabrication - Automation - Engineering - Machine Building - Material Handling systems - Gauges - Fixtures - Laser cutting and Construction
Opportunities exist for engineers with a minimum of 5 years experience in the area of Reliability and Maintenance Engineering, and a minimum of 2 years experience in the oil and gas industry (Candidates with onshore refinery/petrochemical/chemicals experience will also be considered). Suitable candidates should have good working knowledge of Modelling and Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Analysis of Failure Data and History Records, Root Cause Analysis, Spares Studies and Philosophies, RCM, Life Cycle Costing and Risk Identification
Mechanical engineer Dubai
BH.NS Engineering Consultants
Job description: Join one of Dubai’s leading Engineering, architecture and environmental companies with a diversified business in the building industry looking to hire Mechanical Engineer with minimum 10 years of experience in Dubai with High Rise Towers projects.
Mechanical Engineering Bachelor Degree (as a minimum) from an accredited and reputable University.
With Extensive & thorough Knowledge of Construction and Design of High Rise Towers.
Please send updated CV with copies of academic degrees, memberships & registrations certificates attested with the relevant government bodies with recent photographs.
We are in need of CIVIL ENGINEER, must have at least 5 years UAE experience. Male. Nationality: Pakistan/ Indian
Interested applicants please send your CV at
Site electrical engineer Dubai
Required Site Electrical Engineer with minimum 3-5 years experience.
Should be technically sound, well versed with all government rules and regulations, able to manage and execute medium size projects independently. Must be aggressive.
Please attached CV for our review.