Dubai Based MEP Electromechanical company looking for dynamic engineers, who can join immediately and can do his/her task according the the field requirement. Should have sound capabilities for decision making.
PROJECT ENGINEER DUBAI
Coordinate the project with internal team and sub-contractor with regard to time schedule, material specification and quality.
E-mail coordination and documentation of the project.
Coordinate between design, procurement, contracts, estimation and site installation
Insure handover of project within time, quality and cost proposed and give viewpoints
Reflect a good and refutable image of the company and insure all site in-charge to follow the standards
Implement safety precautions on site and develop healthy atmosphere
Follow-up with deliverables of labor and report the activities in a regular basis to Project manager
Control and follow-up with projects logistics and materials site installation
5 years experience as Project & Site Engineer in Interior Fitout Company
Diploma/Degree holder of Architecture/Civil Engineering/Interior Design
Must have knowledge in Autocad and Microsoft Office
Valid UAE Driver's License
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
Looking for a marketing engineer having expereience is steel fabrication related business. Must have min. 3-4 years UAE market experience with UAE D/L. Salary + Commision Basis.
If you are not experienced in this field or donot have UAE D/L please donot apply.
Civil Engineer Dubai
A steel structure civil engineer with Dubai Municipality or Sharjah Municipality appropval for Steel Structure is required for a reputable company in Dubai. Salary is 19000 plus car.
Project Engineer Dubai
Qualified from a reputed university - Engineering (B.Eng) ++
Experience in Project Management and Execution in Interior Design and Fit-Out, with specific focus on F&B projects.
Able to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Fitiout for F&B and Hospiltaily Projects,
Good command of Written and spoken english
Remuneration as per experience and ability
Production Engineer Dubai
Production and Maintenance Engineer. SAUDI
Are you looking to boost you career in the railway sector within one of the most important company which manufactures railway vehicles and equipment ? If yes this is an amazing opportunity for you.!
We are seeking a Production and Maintenance Engineer with solid exp in rolling stock maintenance in order to be our interface between your assigned rolling stock area and the Chief of maintenance, you will be part of one of the main rolling stock companies in Saudi Arabia which is leading several large scale railway projects.
• Supervision of the Warranty and Maintenance technicians .
• Manage and organize the technicians and the personnel under him/her.
• Allocate and manage resources to meet the daily production plan.
• Manage operational safety issues on a daily basis.
• Provide guidance and coaching for team members on technical and operational issues.
• Supervise depot operations in designated áreas.
• Ensure maintenance is undertaken in accordance with the maintenance plan.
• Assist with the provision of technical support at incidents off depot.
• Carry out work place inspections.
• Resolve staff issues or escalate them to the line manager, where appropriate.
• Enter all data into the MMS (Maintenance Management System).
• Leading a team to maintain the rolling stock. .
• Intermediary between the client and the organisation on operational issues.
• At least 3 Yrs exp related with Maintenance of rolling stock, trains manufacture, and maintenance tools or equipments railway.
• English and Arabic languages are mandatory.
• Education: Industrial Engineer .
• Experience to complete all records of actions and operations accurately and to procedures and Required knowledge of the organisation and application of maintenance Rolling stock activities.
• Saudi National is perfered.
Mechanical Engineer Qatar
Urgently Require Mechanical Engineer
• To manage some specialist subcontractors / suppliers for the process of material submittal, factory test, shop-drawings, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning.
• Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability;
• Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
• Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
• Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design;
• Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
• Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
Process Engineer Dubai
Qualification: Chemical/ waste water related engineering graduate with at least 04 - 05 years experience in water & waste water equipment manufacturing field experience. Must be professional in tender preparing, quotations sending on time, correctness of orders and customer complaints resolution.