Mechanical Engineer Dubai
Ensure successful achievement of project mission statement and goals and > be responsible for all day-to-day activities. > • Follow up with various departments within the company in all Project > related matters of the operation of the Project. > • To ensure a successful completion of the Project within the budget and > on time. > • Responsible for planning and scheduling of all major activities of the > Project to achieve timely completion of the Project. > • Fully responsible for all contractual issues related to the day-to-day > running of the project. > • Responsible for managing a Staff/Labor in the project. > • To be overall responsible for overseeing and effective execution of all > project related activities under instructions of the Jazal E&C Management. > • To determine all Project requirements. > • To ensure the timely submittal of all project submittals and obtaining > approvals. (Samples, Shop Drawings, Design Details, Work Procedure, Method > Statements, Schedules, Programs) > • To arrange timely obtaining of all clearances, approvals, permissions, > as may require from time to time from any of the statutory authorities > during the execution of the Project. > • To schedule and plan all project activities in line with master Program > in co-ordination with the planning Engineer. > • To receive all project related instructions from the Client, Engineer, > Main Contractor and transmit, communicate and arrange effective action. > • To attend all project related meeting with Client/Engineer/Main > Contractor and reporting back to the Division Manager on the proceedings as > well as to attend all project related meetings. > • Assignment of all project related activities to all resources. > • To evaluate the requirement of all project resources ( materials, > machinery, manpower) as per schedule and arrange for the availability of > the same. > • Planning and scheduling of resources (material, manpower etc) Resources > Mobilization. > > Education: Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering > Experience: More than 10 years of experience in project management
Piping Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
Deva Management Services
Piping Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
• Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to piping for the project;
• Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication;
• Review and prepare piping material specifications for the project;
• Provide direct management to project teams to ensure that the discipline project engineering is integrated with all other engineering sections and section deliverables are integrated to meet procurement and construction schedule.
• Review and update all pressure piping systems in accordance with the provincial legislation;
• Conduct piping flexibility, stress checking and pipe support design;
• Develop, monitor and maintain records as required to support piping reliability and integrity programs, including the development of corrosion/erosion maps and programs;
• Responsible for the design and management of piping/valves on projects;
• Assist with the review of various drawings namely valves, specialty items and equipment drawings.
• Manage and perform E&I modification works.
• At least 10 years piping design engineering experience in oil & gas industry. Those with experience in Oil rig, FPSO, topside design with offshore platforms and or SPAR topside facility preferred;
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Marine Engineering;
• Knowledge of intermediate MS Office as well as PDMS;
• Experience in Oil Rigs, Semi-Submersible, FPSO, EPC and LQ projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen. SALARY NEGOTIABLE BY EMPLOYER
Planning Engineer Dubai
Dubai-based Company is currently looking for a Planning Engineer (Planner / Scheduler) should have an experienced in Marine, Civil and Steel Work.
Above positions are for Dubai, UAE.
Salary will be discussed during the interview.
You can send your updated resume/CV
HTBM Solar Power
Electrical Engineer Dubai
identifying customer requirements;
designing systems and products;
reading design specifications and technical drawings;
researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software;
working to British (BS), European (EN) and other standards;
liaising with others in the design team;
communicating with clients and contractors;
attending meetings on site;
designing and conducting tests;
recording, analyzing and interpreting test data;
proposing modifications and retesting products;
qualifying the final product or system;
servicing and maintaining equipment;
preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
3D Construction LLC
Civil Engineer Dubai
DCC Metro Station
Should plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure
Should offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects
Should perform all the duties of a Civil Engineer
Should be a well educated professional
At least 3 to 5 years of Experience in UAE
Only Hindi Speaking candidates will be interviewed
Please note that the candidates who do not meet the above mentioned criteria will not be interviewed
MEP Engineer Dubai
Job description: We require MEP Estimation Engineer (Part Time or Full Time). Minimum Estimation Gulf Experience: 5-7 years
Job Responsibilities include:
Collaborating with various organizations for determining the exact scope of work required in estimating report, reviewing and discussing the same with organizational heads for specific approach towards cost containment
Reviewing the method / procedure adopted by the organization for estimation purpose, and determining the scope of development in the same
Providing technical support to junior engineers and other team members regarding the estimation process, assisting project managers and contractors regarding bid analysis, and negotiating the same with contracting personnel
Reviewing designing packaging’s, project drawings, etc., providing technical insights regarding its development, and preparing directions for estimating process accordingly
Keeping track of the latest developments in estimating procedures, reviewing the same by maintaining relationship with contractors, reading about current advancements techniques in business magazines and other media, visiting the site location, and meeting other professionals involved in the estimating processes.
Review estimates to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with defined scope of work.
Interact with multiple organizations to review, discuss project scope and estimate basis and consult on company estimating methods/procedures.
Support technically in review of design packages and drawings.
Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid analysis and contract negotiations.
Upgrade on changing developments in estimating advances by reviewing technical literature, contact with contractors, visits to construction locations and attending professional and technical meetings.
Revise and conclude incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
Study and interpret Engineering drawing and technical specifications to develop manufacturing process flows.
Utilize inputs from Manufacturing Engineering, Tool Design and Manufacturing personnel to develop technical proposals.
Assess the scope of work and develop detailed project cost estimates based on variables and risks and change orders.
Review technical specifications and drawing for bids, RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
Schedule material and quantity take-off activities.
Prepare commercial and technical comparison sheets and make informative recommendations and prepare cost variance reports
Instrument engineer Dubai
Instrumentation Engineer Openings
- Studying project's instrumentation scope and discussing with other discipline personnel for better technical understanding of the project scope.
- Checking the project’s loop diagrams with projects P&ID’s to clear any mismatch, if found, before converting to master.
- Checking project’s interconnection diagrams with instrument loop diagrams to clear any mismatch, if found, before converting to master.
- Checking instrument location & cable routing layouts with civil & piping general arrangements to clear any mismatch, if found, before converting to master.
- Site visit verification and data collection if required.
- Incorporating all instrument technical data from project drawings into existing master drawings in Client’s EDMS if applicable as per Client standards.
- Converting as-built instrumentation project drawings into master as per Client standards.
Senior Electrical Engineer / Project Manager Dubai
Senior Electrical Engineer / Project Manager Dubai
Industry Type: Construction / MEP Engineering
Functional Areas: Design and Marketing
Location of Job: United Arab Emirates – Sharjah
Subject to increase post probation period.
Job Description: Senior Electrical Engineer / Project Manager – UAE
A Sharjah based MEP consultancy company is currently looking for an Electical Engineer to join their team. A good Long term position is on offer.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the preparation of Electrical / LV system design infrastructure and related facilities.
- Degree Qualified
- 7+ Years’ Experience
- Good command on English
- Some consultancy or client side experience
- Good design and project supervision experience
- Some experience in other MEP trades will be preferable
- Experience in LEED, ESTIDAMA and other certifications will be preferred
- Negotiation Skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design of electrical and LV system with authorities approval.
2. Ability to meet prospective clients with project negation skills.
3. Comply with all international relevant codes of practice.
4. Ensure all requirements are performed in job-related activities.
5. Guide supervision team and attend site meetings.
6. Report non-conformities and propose corrective actions.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired candidate profile:
Experience: Should be 7+ years with a minimum of 4 years.
Education: Electrical engineering degree with society of engineers’ membership.