MATERIAL ENGINEER Dubai
- Estimates and prepares requisitions of concrete raw materials for production.
- Prepare and evaluate concrete design mixes and concrete raw by trial mix test
- Check and monitor project specifications for materials and working methods.
- Prepares and compute consumption of raw materials for concrete production and check for the quality standard of concrete raw materials & other construction materials.
- Prepares pre-qualification documents, method statements and materials submittals for client's approval.
- Oversees the laboratory work and ensures that instructions and procedures are executed as per quality standard and maintain updated laboratory and batching plant records
- Supervision of batching plant personnel in producing concrete ensuring that required specification is being met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 Years Experience from Precast Company
- Good Communication, Reporting and Computer Skills
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil engineer having minimum 3-5 years experience preferably in Abudhabi and having valid U.A.E driving license required for a reputed contracting company in Abudhabi.
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical and Mechanical Engineer or Supervisor for Cement Factory Should have good experience with good qualification Preferred should be available in UAE Benefits: - Good salary package with Accommodation
Structure Engineer Dubai
Required for an Engineering Consultants Office, Structure Engineer G+4, Company Confidential, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Engineering & Construction
Required for an Engineering Consultants Office in Dubai structure engineer G+4 Pre-approved from Dubai Municipality, with experience in projects supervision. send cv
Civil Site Engineer Dubai
Civil Site Engineer
Required for a Dubai-based construction Co.: Civil Site Engineer Benchmark Const LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Engineering & Construction
Required for a Dubai-based construction Co.: Civil Site Engineer, diploma / degree holder, with DM approval, minimum 1-2 years experience.
Procurement Engineer Dubai
Procurement Engineer – Electrical with sound GCC experience in MEP/Building Services. Must have experience in working with large MEP Contracting firms/MEP Division of large Contracting firm. Should be well versed in procuring electrical requirements of big sized MEP projects. Hands on experience Procurement Software is highly preferred. Must possess at least 8+ years’ experience.
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer based in Abu Dhabi
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer or above
Specialize in commercial&residential builidngs Construction
3- 5 years local working expierence.
Could join within 1 month
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Design and Estimation of complete BMS, LCS System against the specifications and drawings from the client.
ï± Preparation of cost effective quote that compete with other BMS and light control system.
ï± Preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) for BMS and LCS system.
ï± Design each system and prepare Shop Drawings, Riser Schematic Diagram, Control Schematic diagram and wiring diagrams.
ï± Preparation of Control sequence logic, philosophy and system Architecture of the system.
ï± Support the sales team and project team as per the design requirements in resolving all customer queries on the technical aspects of the products.
ï± Assist the sales teams on product demonstration, product training to the customers, standardized walk- through and assessments.
ï± Pre-qualification for product approval to client and consultants.
ï± Ability to lead on timely and effective resolution of technical support issues.
ï± Assessing client/consultant requirements and suggesting appropriate design/solutions for their business needs with suitable specifications.
ï± Participate in technical, co-ordination and progress review meetings with clients and consultants.
ï± Preparation of proper estimation, design & submittals against the BOQ & specifications.
ï± Create and update product manuals, and other documentation related to approval of project with the client.
ï± Draught man team management.
Please send with your Expected Salary.