Planning Engineer Dubai
Jerry Varghese Global
Planning Engineer Dubai
Engineer Planning 1 BSc Electrical Engineer with 10 years experience of O&M in utility &industrial sectors. Sufficient knowledge of SAP, planning soft-wares like PRIMAVERA & other computer soft wares
Project Engineer Oman
We are a Group of Companies and one of our subsidiaries in OMAN ( MEP Contracting Company ) requires an experienced Project Engineer to be in-charged of one of our projects in Oman and join our Oman Team.
Must be willing to work and relocate to Oman
Preferably a Philippines National.
Degree Holder in Electrical with a minimum of 7 years post graduate experience in the execution of MEP Projects in GCC
Should be familiar with MEP systems such as Electrical, ELV, HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, GAS, Fire Protection and Fire Alarm systems.
Efficient planning and optimum utilization of Material and Manpower.
Governance and oversight of all project activities and assigned work responsibilities to site engineers and foremen
Depth study of drawings, specifications and provide technical clearance to subordinates such as site engineers / site foremen
Responsibilities of managing the all Engineers/Sub-contractors and shall cover complete MEP systems.
Mechanical Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
Deva Management Services
Mechanical Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
• Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to Mechanical for the project;
• Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication;
• Review and prepare Structural and Welding material specifications for the project;
• Manage and perform modification works.
• At least 10 years Mechanical engineering experience in oil & gas industry. Those with experience in Oil rig, FPSO, topside design with offshore platforms and or SPAR topside facility preferred;
• Must Need in Dynamic Positioning System Knowledge.
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Marine Engineering;
• Knowledge of intermediate MS Office as well as PDMS;
• Experience in Oil Rigs, Semi-Submersible, FPSO, EPC and LQ projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen.
Site Engineer Dubai
Site Engineer (ID+Civil) cum QAQC Engineer required urgently for a Contracting Company
As Site Engineer:
– overseeing building work
– undertaking surveys
– setting out sites and organizing facilities
– checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
– supervising contracted staff
– ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
– liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
– providing technical advice and solving problems on site
– preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
– liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
– ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
As QA/QC Engineer
– Verify that all quality related activities are in accordance with codes and standards
– Responsible for preparing Quality Plan that supports the project and clients’ requirements on quality
assurance and quality control.
– Ensure that non-conforming project activities including potential non-conformances are identified and resolved through approved quality procedures.
– Provide independent quality control audit of Client vendors/contractors and sub-contractor.
• Ensure all Contractors’ QA/QC control measures and procedures are documented, implemented and auditable and fully comply with all Client and regulatory agency requirements
– Responsible for all field inspections and coordination of inspection activities to ensure the quality level.
– Maintaining the quality assurance records and execution of periodic inspection on job.
– Ensure that the QC inspection work proceeds in accordance with project quality plan, control procedures and inspection procedures.
– Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent with a minimum 6 years experience as Site Engineer cum QAQC Engineer with qualified QMS Auditor in the construction industry.
– Experience in quality control and quality assurance functions in construction
– Sound knowledge of ISO 9001:2000
– Able to work independently and contribute for the team excellence as well
– can join immediately
If you think your qualification suits the above requirement please send us your CV. Applicant should be available in Dubai for interview.
Project Engineer Dubai
Candidates should ideally be from a programme management background and not project management. This is not necessarily a construction delivery orientated individual and requires the ability to think of programme wide strategies. There is a big focus on process and procedure as well as ability to challenge rather than do.
• Must have a engineering degree from the relevant field (Bachelor Degree of Engineering) Must possess 6 years of total experience and experience in ME 3 years preferred
• Strong experience in PCM of major projects.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage resource within the local PC team
• Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
The project controls manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Setting-up Primavera Project Management System P6R8 for program management across the planning team with all stakeholders.
• Preparing the master programme for the project. Incorporate / Integrate the Contractors program of works into the Master Schedule of works following the review and consent of the same by the Supervision Consultant
• Prepare and Provide Program Management Plan (PMP) in consultation with Client, as a guide to the programme team in performance of their duties; to identify responsibilities and coordinate various actions and procedures into one comprehensive document
• Developing the document control system and communication flow for the project including details on communication procedure and document control system.
• Preparing the daily escalation report for project managers.
• Assisting in the consultant selection process for commercial and technical evaluation.
• Assist client in the procurement process on a day-to-day basis
• Review existing procurement process
• Recommend process improvements
• Assist team with implementation of process improvements
• Perform Bi-Annual reviews of Consultants and Contractors performace
• Assist team to develop procurement strategy in line with the master programme
• Assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project.
• Developing weekly and monthly progress report protocols / templates for progress reporting for Consultants and Contractors and monitoring progress against it.
• Reviewing contract documents, suggesting changes for planning and programming aspects and the addition of new clauses if necessary.
• Monitor the performance of the Design and Other Consultants in respect of the deliverables associated with the agreed design programme and provide immediate advice to Client in the event their progress may affect the program overall completion date or milestone objectives together with remedial action.
• Arranging / Chair planning workshops/meetings to discuss and assist contractors / consultants to close their planning / project control issues.
• Reviewing construction programmes received from contractors and analysing them in line with the contractual requirements.
• Preparing risk assessment and mitigation plans.
• Establishing the permit approval system.
• Ensuring procurement, material and submittal logs are created and maintained.
• Identifying long lead items.
Structural Design Engineer Dubai
Electrical Design engineer Dubai
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month +Travel Allowance of AED 3,000 per month
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
• Administration work for quotation and order processing;
• Review costing of proposals and aid the introduction of new technologies to reduce costs and improve performance.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
• Electrical/Building Services qualifications.
• Sound understanding of building services and how different services operate and their correlation within a building;
• Sound understanding and working experience in electrical reticulation system in buildings is an advantage
• Ability to comprehend a building’s electrical and mechanical services by reviewing of technical drawings, visual site inspection of the building and its Building Management System;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in electrical engineering;
• Previous experience in electrical cost estimation would be advantageous;
• Organised approach to site investigation and documentation;
• Attention to details and capable to manage and prioritise multiple tasks;
Site electrical engineer Dubai
Required Site Electrical Engineer with minimum 3-5 years experience.
Should be technically sound, well versed with all government rules and regulations, able to manage and execute medium size projects independently. Must be aggressive.
Please attached CV for our review.