ELV Engineer Dubai
We are a small, multi-national consulting firm looking for an ELV engineer preferably with 3-5 years' experience working on high-end / upscale projects. Ability to communicate with different nationalities and levels of staff within the corporate hierarchy is desirable. We provide a dynamic working environment that will contribute to your career growth. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Project Manager Dubai
Project Manager Dubai
We are presently in the process of receiving resumes from experienced Project Managers who have vast experience
- You will have vast Project Managing skills
- An Electrical Engineering Degree
- Some previous planning and Scheduling experience and skills
- You must also have experience with Substations within an electrical industry
- You will have demonstrated the ability to deliver projects on time
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- We offer a great salary package
MEP (Electrical & Plumbing Engineer)
With experience in UAE/Gulf Countries
With experience in contracting
With experience in Construction field industry.
Knowledgeable in Electrical Works for construction.
Knowledgeable in Plumbing works for construction.
Service Engineer Dubai
•Experienced in Electrical related works
•Experienced in Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS) industry is a must
•Ability to maintain and rectify Uninterruptible Power •Supply(UPS)
•With UAE driving license
•Must be fluent in English language
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineers with more than 10 years of work experience in construction, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, with valid U.A.E Driving License and obtain an approved Dubai Municipality License- G+ 3 and member of Member of U.A.E Society of Engineers , Project execution capability, strong communication & computer skills. All qualified interested candidates may apply.
Salary :AED 10,000C
Electrical & Mechanical Engineers Dubai
We are currently looking for Electrical & Mechanical Engineers in Dubai.
â€‹- BS degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Graduated for at least 5 years.
- Good experience in "Amusement field" is a Must.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Training/certificates relevant to safety knowledge of electronic/mechanical devices.
- Good English speaker.
Site Engineer Dubai
Site Engineer (ID+Civil) cum QAQC Engineer required urgently for a Contracting Company
As Site Engineer:
– overseeing building work
– undertaking surveys
– setting out sites and organizing facilities
– checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
– supervising contracted staff
– ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
– liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
– providing technical advice and solving problems on site
– preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
– liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
– ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
As QA/QC Engineer
– Verify that all quality related activities are in accordance with codes and standards
– Responsible for preparing Quality Plan that supports the project and clients’ requirements on quality
assurance and quality control.
– Ensure that non-conforming project activities including potential non-conformances are identified and resolved through approved quality procedures.
– Provide independent quality control audit of Client vendors/contractors and sub-contractor.
• Ensure all Contractors’ QA/QC control measures and procedures are documented, implemented and auditable and fully comply with all Client and regulatory agency requirements
– Responsible for all field inspections and coordination of inspection activities to ensure the quality level.
– Maintaining the quality assurance records and execution of periodic inspection on job.
– Ensure that the QC inspection work proceeds in accordance with project quality plan, control procedures and inspection procedures.
– Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent with a minimum 6 years experience as Site Engineer cum QAQC Engineer with qualified QMS Auditor in the construction industry.
– Experience in quality control and quality assurance functions in construction
– Sound knowledge of ISO 9001:2000
– Able to work independently and contribute for the team excellence as well
– can join immediately
If you think your qualification suits the above requirement please send us your CV. Applicant should be available in Dubai for interview.