Production Engineer Dubai
Production and Maintenance Engineer. SAUDI
Are you looking to boost you career in the railway sector within one of the most important company which manufactures railway vehicles and equipment ? If yes this is an amazing opportunity for you.!
We are seeking a Production and Maintenance Engineer with solid exp in rolling stock maintenance in order to be our interface between your assigned rolling stock area and the Chief of maintenance, you will be part of one of the main rolling stock companies in Saudi Arabia which is leading several large scale railway projects.
• Supervision of the Warranty and Maintenance technicians .
• Manage and organize the technicians and the personnel under him/her.
• Allocate and manage resources to meet the daily production plan.
• Manage operational safety issues on a daily basis.
• Provide guidance and coaching for team members on technical and operational issues.
• Supervise depot operations in designated áreas.
• Ensure maintenance is undertaken in accordance with the maintenance plan.
• Assist with the provision of technical support at incidents off depot.
• Carry out work place inspections.
• Resolve staff issues or escalate them to the line manager, where appropriate.
• Enter all data into the MMS (Maintenance Management System).
• Leading a team to maintain the rolling stock. .
• Intermediary between the client and the organisation on operational issues.
• At least 3 Yrs exp related with Maintenance of rolling stock, trains manufacture, and maintenance tools or equipments railway.
• English and Arabic languages are mandatory.
• Education: Industrial Engineer .
• Experience to complete all records of actions and operations accurately and to procedures and Required knowledge of the organisation and application of maintenance Rolling stock activities.
• Saudi National is perfered.
Mechanical Engineer Qatar
Urgently Require Mechanical Engineer
• To manage some specialist subcontractors / suppliers for the process of material submittal, factory test, shop-drawings, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning.
• Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability;
• Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
• Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers;
• Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques;
• Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design;
• Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
• Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector;
• Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
Process Engineer Dubai
Qualification: Chemical/ waste water related engineering graduate with at least 04 - 05 years experience in water & waste water equipment manufacturing field experience. Must be professional in tender preparing, quotations sending on time, correctness of orders and customer complaints resolution.
Tendering Engineer Dubai
Tendering and Specifications Engineer for an Engineering consultant with experience in medium to high rise buildings. Should have knowledge of construction materials, tendering process, BOQ preparation and evaluation of Tender submissions. Send CV
Project Manager Dubai
To manage the complete project execution process to ensure completion of the job within specified timeframes, in an organized and cost effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management, 10- 12 years experience in the construction (Low rise buildings) industry with at least 3 – 5 years in a senior role. Experience in handling of all site operations, complete knowledge of design/build/construction and should have managed large commercial value projects independently / with sub contactors for at least 3 -4years. Knowledge of MS Projects/ Primavera required and know how of FIDIC preferable. Attention to details and concern for quality. Good people and time management skills. Good communication skills.
1. Manage the complete project execution process w.r.t drawings, assess the material requirements, approve and submit the material requisition accurately so as to facilitate purchase of appropriate quantities of materials.
2. Examine the project program and based on the schedules mentioned assess the material and manpower requirement for the job. Oversee the nomination of sub-contractors required for different jobs and submit to management for approval, ensuring capability and resource availability with them to complete the job & manage them effectively once they are nominated.
3. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders also develop and administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contract, quality control/ safety provisions and perform cost estimating and value engineering.
4. Liaise with the client and consultant on all issues pertaining to the drawings, project plan, schedules and problems for quick resolution of all issues. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path, regularly monitor actual progress against the project plan and keep the client / senior management updated on the progress/ project milestones and deliverables., taking quick corrective action where required.
5. Conduct random quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the products meet all specifications. Coordinate with the municipality agencies during spot checks on the site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations on all assigned sites.
Electrical Sales Engineer Dubai
We have open post for Electrical Junior sales Engineer
- 2 Years Min Experience in UAE
- Experience in Low voltage Systems
- Computer skills
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
Candidate should have a Diploma Mechanical/
Industrial Engineering with a 3-5 years hands-on
experience in the maintenance, repair and
troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as
conveyors, gear boxes and facility equipment such
as air compressors, boiler, cooling tower, R/O &DI
plant, and generators in a PLC-controlled
environment. He should be well-versed in reading
and interpreting pneumatic and hydraulic
schematic diagrams. Knowledge in welding and
gas cutting is an advantage
Civil Engineer Dubai
Our company Bak Trading Group is looking for a Civil Engineer with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
Interested applicants may send their cv