Electrical engineer Dubai
Job description: Electrical Engineer with minimum 7 years UAE experience in ADDC projects required for construction company based in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidates can email cv
B & V Group
Senior Project Engineer Sharjah
Male with Civil/ Mechanical engineering background with more than 6 years’ experience in UAE required for a glass and Aluminium company in Sharjah Job responsibilities are: 1.. To identify project requirements in coordination with end users to ensure satisfactory results. 2. To lead the planning and implementation of projects, and prepare terms of reference, project scope, goals and deliverables. 3. Prepare and manage project budgets and estimates in-line with better market rates to ensure cost savings. 4. To manage project resource allocation, quality assurance and document control for the project identified. 5. Plan, schedule and manage project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools, 6. To provide support to the project team therefore contributing to the smooth functioning of all activities within the project team. 7. To constantly monitor status report on project progress of the project therefore keeping track of progress and ensuring that the project is on time and on budget
MEP Engineer Dubai
Looking for a well experienced MEP Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & experienced in designing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems.
Nationality : Any. Indian (preferable).
Gender : Any. (Male / Female).
Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Construction Management.
Tenure : Full Time, Permanent.
Job Location : Dubai (Can be any of the Emirates, according to the Projects)
Driving License : Valid UA.E. Driving License.
Salary : Salary & Other benefits as per UAE Law will be discussed during the Interview
Work Experience : 3 – 5 Years in Project Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering in U.A.E.
Skills Required :
a) Good command in English (Verbal & Written).
b) Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD & Project Management Software.
c) Experienced in preparing plans, details, specifications & estimated costs of MEP, Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning & General Piping System.
d) Experience in successfully designing projects for Clients in following fields :
Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) : Systems designed and developed that are efficient, environmentally friendly and capable of delivering optimum user comfort.
Electrical Power and Lighting : Initial workup to the design details, to purchasing of equipments with an incredible amount of detail involved with the Electrical and Lighting phase of the building project.
Fire Alarm and Fire Protection : Designed Fire Protection systems of varying sizes and for specific purpose confirming to Industry Standards & meeting all Code requirements.
Plumbing : Selecting the right equipment, determining Pipe size requirements and Load Calculations, to portable Cold and Hot Water, to Sanitary Vents and Sewage Systems. Ensuring that the Plumbing system is safe, efficient and expertly designed using the highest quality fixtures and equipment.
Energy Management : Should be up to date with all of the latest Energy Management solutions to help in making the most efficient use of the building systems while saving money in the process. Knowledge of Government Energy Rebate programs that can save the client up-front costs will be an added advantage.
Attention to detail : Should be detailed oriented. Making sure that the delivery for every project consists of expert Energy Management, Utility Coordination & adherence to all Safety Codes.
Thinking : Should always be thinking outside of the box & should have knowledge of the costs of systems which he/she is specifying.
Accountability : Should be accountable for coordination between Architect & other Trade contacts.
Communication : Should be professional & expert in what you do. Should be open to outside suggestions. Should communicate his/her design in a language the Client understands to avoid taking the wrong direction when designing the project.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the Tender / Architecture Drawing / Shop Drawing & Material Submittals for Consultant’s approval.
2. Assist with MEP Design and reviews of all capital projects including HVAC Designs.
3. Provide technical oversight and guidance to DPAS Design, Construction and Project Management Staff.
4. Review material specifications to ensure they adhere to the standards.
5. Verify the accuracy of Shop Drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
6. Review Consultant’s design and specification.
7. Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP Services Drawings and Service connection.
8. Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including :
Scheduling of activities, Assigning task to groups or individuals, Accuracy of work conducted, Supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
9. In-charge for overseeing all MEP Works (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) & HVAC Systems (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning).
10. Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved Shop Drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
11. Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the Consultant requirements.
12. Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures and other project requirements are met.
13. Conduct site inspections to endure adherence to engineering standards and specifications.
14. Monitor compliance to applicable Codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
15. Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
Planning manager Dubai
Planning Engineer - Aluminum, Metal & Steel
One of the leading Metal Industry Company based in Dubai is seeking for a qualified Planning Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industry within the UAE and/or Gulf Region.
• Preparation of Baseline Program with resource loading and cost loading.
• Project Planning and Update, preparation of Manpower histograms, Cash flow and monthly reports
• Making tenders, detailed construction programs and updating.
• Analysis of Delay and Extension of Time (EOT)
• Weekly/Monthly reports generation including Project Invoicing schedule, Fabrication Schedule (for top management review)
• Good Knowledge in Primavera, AutoCAD (2D & 3D), and MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint,).
Pre sales engineer Dubai
• Presales estimation engineer for SCS/CCTV/ACS
• At least 3-4 years hands-on experience in pre-sales handling large projects in ELV systems
• SIRA/MCC certification is not mandatory, however, candidates with certificate will be given preference
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
Civil Planning Engineer Dubai
CIVIL PLANNING ENGINEER Dubai
The Role - Reviewing and approving the contractors programme of works, ensuring that it is in accordance with the contract - Reviewing the contractor progress and ensuring that the programmed is updated on a regular basis - Reporting all scheduling issues to the project manager - Liaising with the resident engineers to determine progress and reasons for any lapses in progress and reporting to the programme manager current progress and issues affecting progress,. - Projecting completion dates based on current progress,advising on the effect of any progress remedial measures DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Monitors and review project schedule and prepares monthly progress reports - Monitor and review manpower and equipment histogram for the projects - Monitor and review cash flow for projects and time and money progress reports for the projects - Prepares , monitor and review monthly , weekly and daily reports for submission to client and/or Head office. - Prepares, monitor and review periodical internal reports including project requirement report and resources projections /requirements for projects - Prepares, monitor and review procurement schedules - Prepares and fix progress monitoring system (formats) to monitor project progress on sites on a weekly/ daily basis (actual versus planned) and coordinates with the Site Engineers - Prepares recovery plans (in case of delays), alerts Project Manager Requirements Requirements: Educational Qualification: BSc Civil Engineering Work Experience
Project Engineer Dubai
Acme Service Agencies Pvt Ltd
Project Engineer Dubai
Project Engineer required for a reputed Interior Design Company in Dubai, UAE. Candidate should be a graduate in Architecture / Civil Engineering / Interior Design with around 5 yrs. of experience as a Project Coordinator / Engineer in Interior Design Company. Candidate Must have knowledge of Auto CAD & Microsoft Office.
Valid UAE Driving License is an advantage.
Coordinate the project with internal team and sub-contractor with regard to time schedule, material specification and quality.
E-mail coordination and documentation of the project.
Coordinate between design, procurement, contracts, estimation and site installation
Insure handover of project within time, quality and cost proposed and give viewpoints
Reflect a good and refutable image of the company and insure all site in-charge to follow the standards
Implement safety precautions on site and develop healthy atmosphere
Follow-up with deliverables of labor and report the activities in a regular basis to Project manager
Control and follow-up with projects logistics and materials site installation.
Attractive Salary + Other Benefits.
Production Engineer Dubai
Production and Maintenance Engineer. SAUDI
Are you looking to boost you career in the railway sector within one of the most important company which manufactures railway vehicles and equipment ? If yes this is an amazing opportunity for you.!
We are seeking a Production and Maintenance Engineer with solid exp in rolling stock maintenance in order to be our interface between your assigned rolling stock area and the Chief of maintenance, you will be part of one of the main rolling stock companies in Saudi Arabia which is leading several large scale railway projects.
• Supervision of the Warranty and Maintenance technicians .
• Manage and organize the technicians and the personnel under him/her.
• Allocate and manage resources to meet the daily production plan.
• Manage operational safety issues on a daily basis.
• Provide guidance and coaching for team members on technical and operational issues.
• Supervise depot operations in designated áreas.
• Ensure maintenance is undertaken in accordance with the maintenance plan.
• Assist with the provision of technical support at incidents off depot.
• Carry out work place inspections.
• Resolve staff issues or escalate them to the line manager, where appropriate.
• Enter all data into the MMS (Maintenance Management System).
• Leading a team to maintain the rolling stock. .
• Intermediary between the client and the organisation on operational issues.
• At least 3 Yrs exp related with Maintenance of rolling stock, trains manufacture, and maintenance tools or equipments railway.
• English and Arabic languages are mandatory.
• Education: Industrial Engineer .
• Experience to complete all records of actions and operations accurately and to procedures and Required knowledge of the organisation and application of maintenance Rolling stock activities.
• Saudi National is perfered.