Civil Engineer Dubai
Our client in seeking Civil Engineer- Arab Nationality with 5 years working experience in UAE and having UAE driving license. Location - Fujairah.
Salary- AED 14000/- + Car
Interested candidates please send in your CV
Electrical Design engineer Dubai
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month +Travel Allowance of AED 3,000 per month
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
• Administration work for quotation and order processing;
• Review costing of proposals and aid the introduction of new technologies to reduce costs and improve performance.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
• Electrical/Building Services qualifications.
• Sound understanding of building services and how different services operate and their correlation within a building;
• Sound understanding and working experience in electrical reticulation system in buildings is an advantage
• Ability to comprehend a building’s electrical and mechanical services by reviewing of technical drawings, visual site inspection of the building and its Building Management System;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in electrical engineering;
• Previous experience in electrical cost estimation would be advantageous;
• Organised approach to site investigation and documentation;
• Attention to details and capable to manage and prioritise multiple tasks;
Solar Engineer Dubai
Job Duties And Responsibilities
• System design and supervision.
• Design of low/medium voltage electrical systems.
• Identify and develop cost savings opportunities and capital upgrades relating to Renewable Energy (Solar PV, Battery Storage etc..) electrical systems, and energy management systems.
• Able to perform energy audits and retro-commissioning type activities; includes identifying energy savings measures, calculating energy savings, estimating implementation costs and prepare assessment reports
• Must have good knowledge of Renewable Energy, Solar PV, Energy Storage etc.
• Deliver and manage work with minimal or no guidance including the design, development, and implementation of efficiency and/or commissioning projects
• Electrical or Renewable energy engineer
• 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
• Possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
• Low/medium voltage design
• Ideal candidates will have extensive knowledge of energy-efficient technologies, their application and energy auditing; familiarity with the use of standard energy engineering software, measurement and verification of savings for performance contracts, and project cost accounting and estimating as well as general experience with design, construction, and AutoCAD.
• Competitive base salary
Civil Engineer Dubai
Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- With certification in Sharjah municipality as unlimited structural engineer preferred
- With 7 -10 years experience in analysis and design of residential bldg and others.
- Experience in Engineering consultancy is required
- can join immediately
We are in need of CIVIL ENGINEER, must have at least 5 years UAE experience. Male. Nationality: Pakistan/ Indian
Interested applicants please send your CV at
Project Manager Dubai
We required project manager for rak based construction company send cv with subject project manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
Review the work progress on daily basis
Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Estimation Engineer/Bid Engineer (Only Civil Engineering)
Only Civil Engineers with Construction Experience
Preference will be given to the people who have 5 to 10 yrs experience of Tender & Estimation in Villas, Warehouse, Shopping complex, Medium Rise buildings.
Role and responsibilities as Estimation Engineer:
Preparation of Evaluation of Tender / Contract documents and Bill of Quantities
Preparation of Preliminary estimation, Budget estimation, Detailed estimation (With Rate Analysis) Insurance claims and administration.
Visiting site / attending pre-bid meetings.
Preparing Project Risk Analysis report.
Sending enquiries and obtaining prices, analyze prices, prepare material and labor cost estimation and bid price
Conducting negotiations, Identification of cost or pricing data submitted during the negotiations and relied upon in reaching a settlement.
Preparation of List of Technical Queries for Consultant clarification.
Prepare technical and commercial bid, follow up until finalization.
Quantification of Variations as per revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Main Contracts / Project Managers for Site Work Instruction. (SWI)
Pricing of Variation claims, evaluation with Main Contractors / Project Managers and Finalization of Variation Orders (VO)
Monitoring disruption of the Project due to Variation Orders & Assist the Planning Manager by supporting him with all relevant information required to prepare Extension of Time Claims.
Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for substations of claims / invoices.
Monthly Progressive Billing / Invoicing and follow-up for timely payments
Maintenance and control of records related to all commercial activities as required by the contract conditions.
Forwarding contractual correspondences to the Main Contractor / Project Manager and Sub-contracts related to the contractual issues.
Reporting to the Top management about cash in & out flow and provide advice for any commercial issues and help resolve them
Developing of cost loaded programs, Cash flow & Manpower Histogram.
Established the Project Cost Monitoring System, Update the Project cost Progress and measures the cost variance
Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate the ETC (Estimate to complete) and EAC (Estimate at completion)
PROJECT MANAGER MEP Dubai
PROJECT MANAGER – MEP
• 8 to 10 years exp. In a MEP contracting company in Gulf, out of which minimum 3 years worked as a MEP Project Manager in UAE.
• Prepare Project scheduling, allocation of works to various teams, labour groups & subcontractors and conduct daily, weekly meetings with staff, suppliers, and subcontractors.
• Monitor the works across all sites and execute as per approved method statement, drawings and as per main contractor’s requirement.
• Make quality and safety plan and ensure implementation of that.
• Follow up of final certificate & subsequent payments from Main Contractor / Consultant.
• Handing over of the project