Project Engineer Dubai
Candidates should ideally be from a programme management background and not project management. This is not necessarily a construction delivery orientated individual and requires the ability to think of programme wide strategies. There is a big focus on process and procedure as well as ability to challenge rather than do.
• Must have a engineering degree from the relevant field (Bachelor Degree of Engineering) Must possess 6 years of total experience and experience in ME 3 years preferred
• Strong experience in PCM of major projects.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage resource within the local PC team
• Possess good project background and proven English language technical writing ability and skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
The project controls manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Setting-up Primavera Project Management System P6R8 for program management across the planning team with all stakeholders.
• Preparing the master programme for the project. Incorporate / Integrate the Contractors program of works into the Master Schedule of works following the review and consent of the same by the Supervision Consultant
• Prepare and Provide Program Management Plan (PMP) in consultation with Client, as a guide to the programme team in performance of their duties; to identify responsibilities and coordinate various actions and procedures into one comprehensive document
• Developing the document control system and communication flow for the project including details on communication procedure and document control system.
• Preparing the daily escalation report for project managers.
• Assisting in the consultant selection process for commercial and technical evaluation.
• Assist client in the procurement process on a day-to-day basis
• Review existing procurement process
• Recommend process improvements
• Assist team with implementation of process improvements
• Perform Bi-Annual reviews of Consultants and Contractors performace
• Assist team to develop procurement strategy in line with the master programme
• Assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project.
• Developing weekly and monthly progress report protocols / templates for progress reporting for Consultants and Contractors and monitoring progress against it.
• Reviewing contract documents, suggesting changes for planning and programming aspects and the addition of new clauses if necessary.
• Monitor the performance of the Design and Other Consultants in respect of the deliverables associated with the agreed design programme and provide immediate advice to Client in the event their progress may affect the program overall completion date or milestone objectives together with remedial action.
• Arranging / Chair planning workshops/meetings to discuss and assist contractors / consultants to close their planning / project control issues.
• Reviewing construction programmes received from contractors and analysing them in line with the contractual requirements.
• Preparing risk assessment and mitigation plans.
• Establishing the permit approval system.
• Ensuring procurement, material and submittal logs are created and maintained.
• Identifying long lead items.
Engineering Manager Bahrain
Engineering Manager Bahrain
Reputed Co. looking for the following:
POSITION: Engineering Manager
BASE SALARY: Negotiable (as per Experience)
1. 7-10 year experience in Pharmaceutical Plant (Injectable, Solid dosage and liquid dosage forms)
2. Bachelor degree in Mechanical or pharmaceutical engineering
3. Working experience in US-FDA approved facility.
Senior Project Manager Dubai
ADONIS DECOR LLC
HVAC Engineer Dubai
We are an interior fitout company looking for HVAC Engineer (Mechanical Engineer) having minimum experience of 2 yrs (GCC)
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer Dubai
Contractor is searching for qualified candidates to fill a role as civil engineer, you will have a degree and worked on high rise projects, this is a 6 year contract position, salary is 120 K USD
Mechanical Engineer Dubai
MECHANICAL ENGINEER DUBAI
Working within the department, complete with a retention bonus in place and an immediate start on offer, the successful incumbent’s responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with other department engineers and drafters, as required, to ensure project goals are met
• Identifying requirements for mechanical/material handling engineering input into procurement and construction contract packages
• Preparing schedules for design work and allocating resources to enable mechanical engineering projects to be completed on time and within budget
You will demonstrate the following:
• Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• An strong background on large scale resource projects is essential
• Extensive experience in the engineering design of Materials Handling equipment (conveyors, chutes, hoppers, ship loaders, car dumpers, stackers, etc.)
This contract position has an expected duration of 52 months with considerable scope for longer term (ongoing) employment. As part of a continued effort to attract and retain the best talent in the market, a generous hourly rate will be payable to the right candidate who will be given the opportunity to work on some of the biggest
Estimation Engineer Abu Duabi
Estimation Engineer required with sufficient experience in Structured Cabling and other ELV Systems. Persons with site experience will be preferred.
Solar Design Engineer Dubai
Solar Design Engineer for First Class Electrical Company in Kuwait.
Solar PV desing engineer. Responsibilities:
Creating proposals, single-line/three-line electrical drawings, shading report, as-built and commissioning.
Design PV system, recomend procuremtn of PV panels, inverters, cabling and other balance of equipment.
Ensure compliance with NEC standards, Monitoring the power generation of installed systems for projects - Residential and roof top solar systems varying from 1kW upto 50kW and Commercial systems varying from 50kW up to 5MW.