ID Estimator Dubai
ID ESTIMATOR – SEMI GOVERNMENT
DUBAI/ AED 12,000 GROSS + ANNUAL BENEFITS
Semi Government company is looking for an Estimator. Engineering graduates with minimum 2 years of experience from Exhibition and Fit Out industry. You should have good experience in Reviewing visuals and CAD Drawings, specifications for an exhibition stand/event, quantity take offs on exhibition stand designs and events, estimate material, equipment and resource cost. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are prerequisites.
Manufacturing engineer Dubai
MP CORP s.r.o. (Ltd) main activities are project management & industrial engineering as well as international trading.
Manufacturing Engineer Dubai
Responsible to design, develop and implement cost-effective test processes and methods for testing and troubleshooting new systems and instrumentation. Designs and develops test fixtures, tooling, specifications, procedures and data analysis methods. testing and diagnostic purposes. Works with cross functional teams in Development and Manufacturing to effectively transfer technical knowledge, processes and validation methodology required for the successful transition of new products to the producing plant.
B.S., in Engineering or a related discipline. 6 plus years directly related experience.
Experience in test software used for calibrating, testing and diagnosing new products being transferred to manufacturing.
Project Engineer Dubai
Project Engineer Dubai
Design development and technical content of the project work.
-Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of engineering work in one discipline/project/staff group
-You will have frequent contact with client, vendors, and internal staff
-Work with Project Services to ensure all regulatory applications and standards are met
-Work with departments in developing PFD and P&ID's
-Participate in review sessions and ensure that all issues are addressed.
-Review project controls, cost estimates, quantity take-offs and manpower
-Coordinate engineering efforts in assigned areas between specialty and other engineering groups/disciplines with clients, suppliers and contractors and between other divisional groups
-Plan, coordinate, prepare equipment or work specifications, “Request for Quotation” packages, bid evaluations and award recommendations for various equipment
-Ability to manage multiple ongoing facility projects, keeping track of daily progress and associated costs, and implementing cost-control measures to insure projects are completed at or below costs
-Bachelor degree in Engineering is preferred
-registration is recommended
-Excellent written and verbal communication ability
-Organize, systematic and competent to perform detailed tasks, salary 140 K USD
QA Engineer Dubai
QA Engineer Dubai
QA/QC ENGINEER-Civil Engineer with experience in concrete works minimum experience 5 years Job Location: West Qurna 2, Basrah- Iraq 1. Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC Programs as per the Company\'s Quality Policy. 2. Coordinate the document controls of technical submittals, drawings, etc with the Project Team and to ensure that the QA/QC validation has been done, to ensure their issue, amendments and recall of controlled documents. 3. Coordinate all inspections, monitor the required tests and record inspections and tests made pas the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications. 4. Liaise with the Client\'s representatives for the conduct of day-to-day quality related project activities. 5. Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected and/or cancel the stop work order upon satisfactory correction of noted deficiencies. 6. Provide technical support to the Project Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings 7. Assist QA/QC Manager in conducting internal quality audits. 8. Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) are raised once the activities deviated from the Contract Specifications or normal construction industry practices
Civil engineer Dubai
Job description: Civil Engineer-With License
We are looking for Civil Engineer with Unlimited License.
Willing to join immediately with a minimum of 5 working years particularly Construction and high rise Buildings
Kindly send your CV with photo and the Unlimited License to
• undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
• using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
• undertaking complex calculations
• liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
• compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
• resolving design and development problems
• managing budgets and project resources
• scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
• making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
• assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
• ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
Occupancy: full time or part time.
Pruject : stadium
Contact with CV
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Applicant must have experience in UAE for at least five years.
Applicant must have experience in MEP field.
Applicant must have experience in Construction.Contracting Company.
With UAE driving license is additional.
Project engineer Dubai
Project Engineer - Aluminum, Metal & Steel experience
It’s an open opportunity for Project Engineer with relevant experience in Aluminum, Metal & Steel Industries minimum of 4 years. The Company is based in United Arab Emirates specialized in the Metal Industry. Qualified candidates must be Bachelor's degree in Engineering related too job roles, with project management experience is desired. Below Job Description:
• Works with Project Manager to ensure good decisions for the company and project during the buyout process
• Addresses schedule in Subcontractor Scope
• Assists PM in completing project buyout within 30 days
• Assists in preparation of complete subcontract Scope of Work
• Practices good negotiating skills
• Fully reviews drawings & specifications in preparation of subcontractor scope understands contract documents and identifies gaps in the systems
• Maintains & assists PM with preparation of Weekly Project Update accurately and on time
• Maintains and updates Purchasing Schedule
• Maintains and updates a complete Submittal Log
• Reviews submittals for conformance to contract documents
• Tracks submittal process timely
• Identifies lead times for materials purchases and tracks fabrication/ ROJ dates Maintains and updates Subcontractor Change Order Log
• Maintains and updates Owner Change Order Log
• Maintains and updates Lost Day Log
• Maintains and updates RFI Log
• Generates subcontractor meeting agendas and minutes
• Accurate and timely documentation of project issues
• Uses Viewpoint to the fullest extent for every project
• Maintains project document list
• Reviews project documents & creates RFIs in a timely manner
Construction Jobs Dubai
The Following jobs are available in a leading landscaping company
Contract Manager - 10 yrs exp
Projects Manager (Landscaping) - 15 yrs
Project Manager - 15 yrs
Estimator - 10 yrs