Manufacturing engineer Dubai
MP CORP s.r.o. (Ltd) main activities are project management & industrial engineering as well as international trading.
Manufacturing Engineer Dubai
Responsible to design, develop and implement cost-effective test processes and methods for testing and troubleshooting new systems and instrumentation. Designs and develops test fixtures, tooling, specifications, procedures and data analysis methods. testing and diagnostic purposes. Works with cross functional teams in Development and Manufacturing to effectively transfer technical knowledge, processes and validation methodology required for the successful transition of new products to the producing plant.
B.S., in Engineering or a related discipline. 6 plus years directly related experience.
Experience in test software used for calibrating, testing and diagnosing new products being transferred to manufacturing.
Estimation Engineer Dubai
Estimation Engineer/Bid Engineer (Only Civil Engineering)
Only Civil Engineers with Construction Experience
Preference will be given to the people who have 5 to 10 yrs experience of Tender & Estimation in Villas, Warehouse, Shopping complex, Medium Rise buildings.
Role and responsibilities as Estimation Engineer:
Preparation of Evaluation of Tender / Contract documents and Bill of Quantities
Preparation of Preliminary estimation, Budget estimation, Detailed estimation (With Rate Analysis) Insurance claims and administration.
Visiting site / attending pre-bid meetings.
Preparing Project Risk Analysis report.
Sending enquiries and obtaining prices, analyze prices, prepare material and labor cost estimation and bid price
Conducting negotiations, Identification of cost or pricing data submitted during the negotiations and relied upon in reaching a settlement.
Preparation of List of Technical Queries for Consultant clarification.
Prepare technical and commercial bid, follow up until finalization.
Quantification of Variations as per revised drawings / specification and follow-up with Main Contracts / Project Managers for Site Work Instruction. (SWI)
Pricing of Variation claims, evaluation with Main Contractors / Project Managers and Finalization of Variation Orders (VO)
Monitoring disruption of the Project due to Variation Orders & Assist the Planning Manager by supporting him with all relevant information required to prepare Extension of Time Claims.
Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for substations of claims / invoices.
Monthly Progressive Billing / Invoicing and follow-up for timely payments
Maintenance and control of records related to all commercial activities as required by the contract conditions.
Forwarding contractual correspondences to the Main Contractor / Project Manager and Sub-contracts related to the contractual issues.
Reporting to the Top management about cash in & out flow and provide advice for any commercial issues and help resolve them
Developing of cost loaded programs, Cash flow & Manpower Histogram.
Established the Project Cost Monitoring System, Update the Project cost Progress and measures the cost variance
Collect Project Cost Data and Estimate the ETC (Estimate to complete) and EAC (Estimate at completion)
Structural engineers Dubai
Job description: Urgent requirement for a Structural Engineer - Bridges (Construction Team Lead)
* Design structures, such as bridges (We are doing the construction of Bridges mainly)
* Read contract documents & Shop drawings to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
* Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
* Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
* Follow construction safety guidelines
* Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
* Responsible for implementation of scope of work as accordance with the approved project schedule and specifications.
* Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
* Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
* Prepare and allocate budgets
* Track and report on project progress
* Collaborate with contractors and project managers
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential)
* Min 6 years of previous experience as a Structural Engineer. Experience in Bridges will be a plus
* Experience developing schematics for structures in accordance with client specifications and safety standards
* Project development and leadership skills are essential
* Advanced understanding of build materials, techniques and processes
* Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
* Hands-on experience with AutoCAD
* Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Up to date understanding of best practices regarding building safety measures
Process engineer Dubai
Job description: Hiring for the position of Process Engineer - Extrusion (Aluminum Manufacturing industry in Abu Dhabi).
- 2 years of work experience as a Supervisor/ Asst. Engineer in the Aluminum Extrusion industry
- Degree or Diploma qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent command of English language
- Applicant must be inside UAE
Structural engineer Dubai
ASDESIGN95, architecture office, with over 11 years of practical experience, is able to provide professional services, combining western standards and methodology with the complexities of the local permitting regulation and construction industry
Structural Engineer Qatar
Our client is a civil/structural engineering consultancy with a broad range of diversified projects currently on its books. The required experience for the role is of 3 to 10 years structural design experience in the building industry concentrating in particular on commercial to industrial structures. Ideally the candidate will be educated so as to possess the necessary design skills required for the role.
Essential skills are very good oral and written skills. Must be presented well for the prospect of dealing with clients.
Skills set should also include experience with some or all the following: Microstrand, RAPT, slabs and spreadsheets. Any excellent salary package will be offered to the appropriate candidate and the relevant experience.
QC Engineer Dubai
Designation: Senior QA/QC Engineer Location: Abudhabi (for our project in Sila) Responsibilities: Responsible for all QA/QC activities on project sites. Distribution and implementation of the project quality plan on the project. Communicating quality problems to the Project Manager & raising NCRs to solve problems. Managing the Site QA/QC Teams. Ensuring that quality records are correctly maintained. Managing the process of inspecting work and materials on site. Writing method statements, checklists and inspection test plans for site works. Review of work procedures and of the purchasing technical specifications to ensure their compliance with the Contract's quality requirements and the implemented quality system. Preparation of: Method statements, Inspection Test Plans and Checklists. Ensuring that external NCRs are adequately monitored and the concerns dealt with effectively and in a timely fashion. Preparation and follow up of the snags during hand over. To be aware of all ISO 9001 requirements and their applications to the company�s activities. Help implementing Pivot�s Integrated Management System. Internal Auditing Responsibilities If necessary, carrying out internal audit. Assisting in facilitating the Management Review process and following up actions on site items from the management review meetings. Identifying training needs and arranging appropriate training on site. Conducting work related training on sites. Making training arrangements in coordination with the appropriate department heads on site. Required Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with 10-15 years of experience in the building construction industry. Minimum 5 years should be in a similar position in any GCC country. Proficient in spoken and written English language. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage. Computer skills should include competency in MS Word and Excel, knowledge of MS Access is an advantage. A valid UAE driving licence and certification in Internal Quality Auditing is an advantage. Salary: As per company standards.
Client: One of the major health care centers in Dubai, UAE
Salary package: AED 60,000 per month
· Should have a valid DHA License
· Should be ready to join immediately.
Piping Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
Deva Management Services
Piping Construction Engineers & QA QC Engineers DUBAI
• Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to piping for the project;
• Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication;
• Review and prepare piping material specifications for the project;
• Provide direct management to project teams to ensure that the discipline project engineering is integrated with all other engineering sections and section deliverables are integrated to meet procurement and construction schedule.
• Review and update all pressure piping systems in accordance with the provincial legislation;
• Conduct piping flexibility, stress checking and pipe support design;
• Develop, monitor and maintain records as required to support piping reliability and integrity programs, including the development of corrosion/erosion maps and programs;
• Responsible for the design and management of piping/valves on projects;
• Assist with the review of various drawings namely valves, specialty items and equipment drawings.
• Manage and perform E&I modification works.
• At least 10 years piping design engineering experience in oil & gas industry. Those with experience in Oil rig, FPSO, topside design with offshore platforms and or SPAR topside facility preferred;
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Marine Engineering;
• Knowledge of intermediate MS Office as well as PDMS;
• Experience in Oil Rigs, Semi-Submersible, FPSO, EPC and LQ projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and business acumen. SALARY NEGOTIABLE BY EMPLOYER