Design Engineer Dubai
I worked under Chrysler Seating's teams.Our team strength is 7. As a Design Engineer,Worked in Design of Prototypes and testing of products,Project Development,And contribute the design aspects of the model.Also Detailed modelling of plastics prototypes and structure of seat designing and drafting.For project requirement i used in Uni-graphics software.Apart from this projects i did modification of model which Clint has given.
Project Engineer Dubai
Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
Maintains project data by writing and backing up data.
Maintains product and company reputation by complying all Clients needed
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Project Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Must be Bachelor's degree.
Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision
Experience in Metal Fabrication.
MATERIAL ENGINEER Dubai
- Estimates and prepares requisitions of concrete raw materials for production.
- Prepare and evaluate concrete design mixes and concrete raw by trial mix test
- Check and monitor project specifications for materials and working methods.
- Prepares and compute consumption of raw materials for concrete production and check for the quality standard of concrete raw materials & other construction materials.
- Prepares pre-qualification documents, method statements and materials submittals for client's approval.
- Oversees the laboratory work and ensures that instructions and procedures are executed as per quality standard and maintain updated laboratory and batching plant records
- Supervision of batching plant personnel in producing concrete ensuring that required specification is being met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 Years Experience from Precast Company
- Good Communication, Reporting and Computer Skills
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil engineer having minimum 3-5 years experience preferably in Abudhabi and having valid U.A.E driving license required for a reputed contracting company in Abudhabi.
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical and Mechanical Engineer or Supervisor for Cement Factory Should have good experience with good qualification Preferred should be available in UAE Benefits: - Good salary package with Accommodation
Structure Engineer Dubai
Required for an Engineering Consultants Office, Structure Engineer G+4, Company Confidential, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Engineering & Construction
Required for an Engineering Consultants Office in Dubai structure engineer G+4 Pre-approved from Dubai Municipality, with experience in projects supervision. send cv
Civil Site Engineer Dubai
Civil Site Engineer
Required for a Dubai-based construction Co.: Civil Site Engineer Benchmark Const LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Engineering & Construction
Required for a Dubai-based construction Co.: Civil Site Engineer, diploma / degree holder, with DM approval, minimum 1-2 years experience.
Procurement Engineer Dubai
Procurement Engineer – Electrical with sound GCC experience in MEP/Building Services. Must have experience in working with large MEP Contracting firms/MEP Division of large Contracting firm. Should be well versed in procuring electrical requirements of big sized MEP projects. Hands on experience Procurement Software is highly preferred. Must possess at least 8+ years’ experience.