MEP Supervisors Dubai
Urgent looking for MEP Supervisors who can join us immediately
- Qualifications: Diploma in Electrical engineering, 3-5 years UAE experience, with attested Educational certificate/ certificate equivalency (will be added advantage).
- Must have 5-6 overall experience in maintenance of ELV, LV & Electrical Control Panels.
- Knowledge of PLC/ SCADA (ability to direct/rectify/change the components of panels will be preferable).
- Able to detect the maintenance requirement of all types Electrical works, water supply and sewerage pumps, air blowers, heaters, boilers and electrical equipment's, shall be well worse in trouble shooting of electrical/mechanical works related to water supply/swimming pools/ sewerage works.
- must be able to communicate in English/Arabic.
- he must have UAE D/L.
- He should be ready to be placed in any emirate of UAE in short notice without any excuse.
- The candidate should be a willing worker, ready to work at all emergencies any time of the day.
- Salary shall be negotiable for suitable candidate.
Sales engineer Dubai
Job description: Looking for experienced sales engineers for authorized distributors in welding industry to look after sales in UAE for welding consumables and machines. Candidate should must have UAE driving license.
Electrical Supervisor Dubai
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Required Electrical Engineer, with experience of automation control, Panel making and wiring etc.
Experience in the same field and UAE driving license will be preferable, salary is negotiable
Project engineers Dubai
Job description: A prestigious Architectural Engineering company is looking for the below candidates:
Civil Project Manager - A bachelor in civil engineering graduate, DM Approved G+12 Civil Engineer with minimum 15 years UAE experience in a contracting/construction, architectural engineering consultancies industry. Should be a team leader with sound technical knowledge in his discipline, project management, excellent communication skills and proven track record in execution of medium/large size projects.
Project Engineer - A bachelor in civil engineering graduate, Possession of Society of Engineers and DM Unlimited license G+12 Civil Engineer with minimum 10 years UAE experience in a contracting/construction, architectural engineering consultancies industry.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CV
Resident Engineer Dubai
RESIDENT ENGINEER Dubai
The Role Objective : Coordinate between Client and the Contractor Main Responsibilities: - Check the shop drawings,subcontractor submittals,materials etc. - Follow up the progress and quality of work - Take necessary action for contractual particulars - Represent the consultant towards any third party - Ensure application of design with agreed time frame and quality level - Conduct weekly meeting with consultants to discuss and approve operational plans in all aspects of Mobilization, Structural, including material and subcontractors approval - Responsible to comparative analysis of competitors quotation - Successful in maximizing work performance to meet the completion dates of the projects which includes monitoring performance of contractors,projects schedule,projects cost control and preparing monthly projects progress reports - Supervising and Inspect the critical/important items of work implemented on site - Managing work quality according to project contract, specification and approve shop drawing - Arranging the required correspondence to contractor,consultant, head office and the owner Reporting to : Construction Manager Subordinates: Site Engineers and Inspectors Other Interactions: Client,Contractors and Project Managers Duration : Permanent Desired Start Date: Immediate Probation : 6 mos Salary: Confidential Requirements: University qualifications: B Sc Engineering ( Civil/Architectural) Previous Experience: Not less than 15 years Specialist Knowledge : Primavera, Autocad, MS Office Other Skills: Good Team Leader, Ability to work under pressure Gender Preference: Male Nationality : Any Language Skills: Fluent in English
PROJECT MANAGER MEP Dubai
PROJECT MANAGER – MEP
• 8 to 10 years exp. In a MEP contracting company in Gulf, out of which minimum 3 years worked as a MEP Project Manager in UAE.
• Prepare Project scheduling, allocation of works to various teams, labour groups & subcontractors and conduct daily, weekly meetings with staff, suppliers, and subcontractors.
• Monitor the works across all sites and execute as per approved method statement, drawings and as per main contractor’s requirement.
• Make quality and safety plan and ensure implementation of that.
• Follow up of final certificate & subsequent payments from Main Contractor / Consultant.
• Handing over of the project
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Engineers / Electronic Engineer -freshers interested in sale -Girl -01 ( Lighting / Light controls Exp is +)
Technical Support - 01
Location : Abu Dhabi