Energy Efficiency Engineer Dubai
Final year students or recent graduates with strong academic knowledge and technical capabilities for an internship/job position to work on engineering projects for globally known hotel chains in United Arab Emirates.
Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating reference code in the subject: EEE/DUBAI.
Responsibilities may include EVO’s IPMVP energy auditing, energy model development and/or technical review, energy efficiency consulting, and general program implementation support.
Candidates must possess strong academic knowledge and technical capabilities including, if possible, knowledge of building systems, energy efficiency, green building and sustainability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project coordination and management for energy efficiency projects
- Project fieldwork, analysis, and report production using standard resources and templates and custom tool development
- Performing and reviewing engineering calculations and/or building energy models to predict benefits from the whole building energy efficiency projects
- Developing energy analysis reports to estimate project savings, verifying project cost-effectiveness, and estimating potential incentive payments
- Performing and reviewing energy engineering studies, including energy audits, feasibility studies, retro commissioning, and others, related to both program implementation and turnkey projects
- Reviewing calculations and assumptions used to estimate or measure savings due to energy efficiency projects
- Conducting site visits to verify installation and operation of baseline and replacement energy using equipment
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Energy)
- Other engineering disciplines will be considered
- Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, energy efficiency technologies
- Experience within the green building, energy efficiency, building science and EVO’s IPMVP certification will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- English: fluent
- Team-oriented, hands-on, adaptive, and client-focused
Sales Engineers (Mechanical ,Industrial ,Chemical)
Sales Engineers (Mechanical ,Industrial ,Chemical)
Abu Dhabi Based Company is looking for sales engineer
Applicant must be:-
* Proficient in using Microsoft office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
* Fluent in English both written and spoken , Arabic Language is an added value
Perform marketing & sales activities, market analyzing; technical evaluation; price analysis, preparing commercial proposals & attending, meeting with clients; negotiating prices and closing orders.
* Bs.c. degree in industrial / mechanical / Chemical engineering
* Two years experience in related filed or 5 years sales experience , priority will be given to those have past experience with ADNOC .
* Ability to work under pressure to meet dead lines
* Good organizational, analytical and tech. writing skills.
* Outgoing, presentable and initiative.
* previous experience in Valves , pumps or industrial filtration ,mixing ,other process equipment’s like heat Exchangers in Gulf will be great advantage
Resident Engineer Dubai
RESIDENT ENGINEER Dubai
The Role Objective : Coordinate between Client and the Contractor Main Responsibilities: - Check the shop drawings,subcontractor submittals,materials etc. - Follow up the progress and quality of work - Take necessary action for contractual particulars - Represent the consultant towards any third party - Ensure application of design with agreed time frame and quality level - Conduct weekly meeting with consultants to discuss and approve operational plans in all aspects of Mobilization, Structural, including material and subcontractors approval - Responsible to comparative analysis of competitors quotation - Successful in maximizing work performance to meet the completion dates of the projects which includes monitoring performance of contractors,projects schedule,projects cost control and preparing monthly projects progress reports - Supervising and Inspect the critical/important items of work implemented on site - Managing work quality according to project contract, specification and approve shop drawing - Arranging the required correspondence to contractor,consultant, head office and the owner Reporting to : Construction Manager Subordinates: Site Engineers and Inspectors Other Interactions: Client,Contractors and Project Managers Duration : Permanent Desired Start Date: Immediate Probation : 6 mos Salary: Confidential Requirements: University qualifications: B Sc Engineering ( Civil/Architectural) Previous Experience: Not less than 15 years Specialist Knowledge : Primavera, Autocad, MS Office Other Skills: Good Team Leader, Ability to work under pressure Gender Preference: Male Nationality : Any Language Skills: Fluent in English
Project manager Dubai
- Logging, monitoring and approval of latest drawing and specification releases (direct interface with Design team).
- Logging, monitoring and approval of all Shop drawing submittals and approvals(direct interface with Tenant Design team)
- Logging and monitoring, issue and follow up on all RFIs from / to Trade Contractors to completion.
- Issue, in consultation with Project Manager, any NCR's as necessary and monitor timely close out.
- Hold regular meetings to coordinate key design approvals and tasks in alignment with construction program and Trade Contract documentation.
- Direct interfacing with Trade Contractors site supervision to ensure timely delivery to meet program, and quality standards.
- Daily monitoring of site progress, quality and safety.
- Coordinate with all parties to ensure the perfect work flow during all phases of shop drawing, execution, installation and submittal.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate similar previous experience, as a project coordinator within the fit out industry, ideally on medium sized hospitality fit out projects in the middle to upper scale market range (4 Star, or higher).
This role will suit someone with a positive and pro-active attitude who is ambitious and looking for an opportunity to further develop their skills.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 5 years experiences in fit out construction within the UAE
- An Architectural or Civil degree
-The ability to manage and control the time, cost and quality of a project
- The ability to coordinate with different services and other specialist trades
-The ability to work as part of a team, as well as under own initiative
- Exposure in dealing with the various approval authorities
Shipwright Engineer Singapore
Shipwright Engineer Singapore
Looking for a shipwright Engineer for one of our client in Singapore.
Must have 3-5 yrs experience in Shipping Industries
Must have knowledge in docking, undocking, berthing and unberthing of vessels.
Must have knowledge in rigging, stage erecting, tank cleaning, hull cleaning and painting work.
Can Plan, lead and supervise production team to ensure on-time delivery.
Manage and deploy of manpower.
Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties including vendors, owners and surveyors pertaining to project requirement.
STYRO Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer Dubai
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets. Basic Requirements we need are listed below: - Engineering Degree or equivalent/related courses - Extensive UAE sales experience in construction & building materials - Having transactions and familiar with Abu Dhabi area - Good self initiative - Able to build relations with Consultants &a Contractors
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Required Electrical Engineer, with experience of automation control, Panel making and wiring etc.
Experience in the same field and UAE driving license will be preferable, salary is negotiable
Steel Design Engineer – PEB Division. (Permanent Hire)
Number of Vacancies: 10
Work Location: Dubai (Near Jebel Ali)
Salary Offered Depends on experience (from 6,000)
Desired Candidate Details
Preferred Nationality: Any
Preferred Gender: Any
Minimum Qualification (Education): Degree
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years
Job Description in brief
Steel design engineer for PEB (Pre-engineered building) , must have PEB designing experience and able to use STADD PRO, MBS, and other relevant software.