Landscape engineers Dubai
Job description: Landscape engineers/ manager
Experience - Minimum 2 years GCC experience preferred
Contract : 2 Years Renewable
Package - will be discussed based on the experience
Other Benefits - Yearly Ticket, Medical, GSM Allowances, Family visa etc
Technical engineer Dubai
Job description: Technical Sales Engineer required to Join a Lighting Company.
NuLumenTek specialise in the design and supply of lighting technology.
We have partnered with over 40 manufacturers of lighting from Europe and America. We have a vacancy for a technical sales engineer to Join our team in UAE, We look forward to receiving enquiries from candidate’s with the following skills and experience.
•Degree qualified or with experience in a technical capacity in the lighting Industry.
•5 years’experience in the lighting industry.
•General understating of electrical systems that relate to Lighting
•Knowledge of lighting controls an advantage
•Proficient in Dialux/Relux
•Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as word and excel
•Proficient in Autocad an advantage
•Experience in preparing quotations and commercial evaluations.
•Experience in dealing with consultant engineers, Interior designers and architects
•Experience in dealing with main contractors and MEP contractors.
•Experience in dealing with manufacturers an advantage
•Experience in managing logistics an advantage.
•Experienced in developing sales opportunities and meeting and exceeding sales targets.
This is an opportunity for a self-motivated individual who wants to develop a career in the lighting business with an ambitious company who have offices in Abu Dhabi and the UK/Ireland.
Sales Engineer Dubai
- Female Arab Nationality only
- willing to work in a group of facility, MEP and contracting companies
- Mechanical Engineer with UAE experience and should have good market relations
- should have own car and driving license.
- can join immediately
Site Engineer / Manager Dubai
• Responsible for managing the contractors work in coordination with the consultants to ensure completion within the time, scope and quality expected for the project.
• Report to Senior Projects Manager regularly to update the company about project situation
• Liaise with authorities to obtain NOC’s and handover works
• Control project budget, scope of work, project time schedule etc.
• Responsible for the detailed engineering of civil layout for the installation
• Sets out the work in accordance with the drawings and specifications
• Supervise constructions, operations and maintenance activities at project site and ensure compliance to design specifications and safety requirements
• Prepare and implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and specifications in accordance with regulations
• Ensure that all materials and equipment installed by the contractor meet the contract requirements and project specifications
• Recommend improvements in work which will result in total quality management
• Attendance and lead of all project related meetings
• Monitor and maintain safety as per international and local standards review and justify contractor’s / client’s variations claims and monthly payments and all correspondences with contractor and client
• Preparing record drawings, technical reports and site diary
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the construction and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Preparing reports as required
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities
• Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements• Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions
Planning engineer Dubai
description: We are URGENTLY looking for Fresh New Planning Engineers that will join immediately in our site projects.
Freshers, Visit Visa are welcome to apply.
Kindly send your CV
Sales Engineer Dubai
Sales Engineer Dubai
Responsibility of the Sales Engineer:
Present and sell products and services via phone, web and face to face meetings with both and existing customer across a defined territory in UAE. Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
Responsible for representing the product to customer and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Able to travel throughout sales territory
As an experienced professional in the field, uses technical sales best practices in providing pre-sales technical support for the technical sales process.
Provides a role within sales teams in assessing potential applications to meet customer’s business needs.
Participates in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as external spokesperson for the organization, uncovering business requirements and opportunities. Provides the voice of the customer back to management and product teams.
Overcomes technical objections of prospective customers.
Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for order obtained.
Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
Works with outside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
Collaborate effectively with other functions as required throughout the selling process.
Qualifications of the Sales Engineer:
Our idea candidate will be a self-motivated. Hands-on big picture thinker. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (with the ability to translate technical thoughts to business terms) are must. A sales-oriented and entrepreneurial spirit is critical for success!
Required Skills and Experience of the Sales Engineer:
3+ years of relative experience as sales engineering role for Garage and Industrial Equipment (Painting and Welding machines)
At least min. 2 years’ experience in UAE/GCC
Demonstrated experience with an understanding of sales planning and sales strategy
Project Managers Dubai
A leading Consultant Company is urgently hiring for the following personnel’s.
1. Project Manager, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and MEP Engineer with minimum experience in similar post, construction projects and knowledge in design.
2. Site Supervisor with experience on the same field.
3. PRO (Public Relation Officer) with government and authorities experience.
Right Search UAE
Civil Engineer Dubai
Minimum Experience :
At least 10 years experiences in major oil/gas projects in similar position or lead/principal Civil Engineer with
Engineering Contractor / Consultant organization.
â€¢ Good knowledge/experience on local and international legislation related to Fire prevention and protection, including
NFPA, BS, Shell, API, JIS Standards.
Has adequate knowledge of all international codes, standards and other construction practices to be utilised during
FEED and EPC Phases of project execution.
Additional experience with Middle East projects will be distinctly preferable.
Experience of EPC company organization(not only Engineering company)
Experience of Project Management Consultancy organization
Knowledge of calculator for civil / structural
Knowledge of ADNOC CoP"