3D Construction LLC
Civil Engineer Dubai
DCC Metro Station
Should plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure
Should offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects
Should perform all the duties of a Civil Engineer
Should be a well educated professional
At least 3 to 5 years of Experience in UAE
Only Hindi Speaking candidates will be interviewed
Please note that the candidates who do not meet the above mentioned criteria will not be interviewed
QC Engineer Dubai
Designation: Senior QA/QC Engineer Location: Abudhabi (for our project in Sila) Responsibilities: Responsible for all QA/QC activities on project sites. Distribution and implementation of the project quality plan on the project. Communicating quality problems to the Project Manager & raising NCRs to solve problems. Managing the Site QA/QC Teams. Ensuring that quality records are correctly maintained. Managing the process of inspecting work and materials on site. Writing method statements, checklists and inspection test plans for site works. Review of work procedures and of the purchasing technical specifications to ensure their compliance with the Contract's quality requirements and the implemented quality system. Preparation of: Method statements, Inspection Test Plans and Checklists. Ensuring that external NCRs are adequately monitored and the concerns dealt with effectively and in a timely fashion. Preparation and follow up of the snags during hand over. To be aware of all ISO 9001 requirements and their applications to the company�s activities. Help implementing Pivot�s Integrated Management System. Internal Auditing Responsibilities If necessary, carrying out internal audit. Assisting in facilitating the Management Review process and following up actions on site items from the management review meetings. Identifying training needs and arranging appropriate training on site. Conducting work related training on sites. Making training arrangements in coordination with the appropriate department heads on site. Required Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with 10-15 years of experience in the building construction industry. Minimum 5 years should be in a similar position in any GCC country. Proficient in spoken and written English language. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage. Computer skills should include competency in MS Word and Excel, knowledge of MS Access is an advantage. A valid UAE driving licence and certification in Internal Quality Auditing is an advantage. Salary: As per company standards.
SHAHZADA LANDSCAPING LLC
Agriculture Engineer. Candidate should have minimum 5-10 years of experience as a landscaping and irrigation work in U.A.E.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
• Knowledge of Tendering Procedures in United Arab Emirates.
• Preparing BOQ’s, Quotation and Contract document for new projects.
• Preparing Tender Documents for Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
• Excellent Estimation and Scheduling Skills.
• Quantity take-off during tender for new projects and conduct site inspections.
• Strong Communication skills for Oral and Email.
• Providing advice on contractual claims.
• Performing risk and value management and cost control.
• Searching, Marketing, and travelling for new potential client / projects around U.A.E.
• Participating for all government, semi government and public sector tender.
• Facing and solving all client problems.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
• Analysis of customer research current market conditions and competitor information.
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and result.
• Ability to supervise and communicate at all levels.
• Knowledge of landscaping, Plantation and Irrigation.
• Speak fluent English, Arabic & Urdu / Hindi.
• Willing to work extra hours as per the requirement.
• Ability to work in a team / multidisciplinary environment.
• Ability to prioritize and plan work effectively.
• Good budgeting skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Maintenance Engineer Dubai
The work typically involves:
planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
responding to breakdowns
supervising engineering and technical staff
obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
maintaining statistical and financial records
ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
creating maintenance procedures
managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Shift and 'on-call' work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation. Career progression is often accelerated with a move into managerial positions or related areas of employment such as plant/production engineering.
Related to glass industry is preferable.
Should possess good communication skills.
Accommodation and transport will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,000.00 /month
Sales Engineer Oman
SALES ENGINEER Oman
(Mechancial) required in Muscat, Oman.
Mechanical ( Degree/ Diploma).
Salary + INCENTIVES, ACCOMMODATION, MEDICAL & TRANSPORTATION.
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Graduate Engineer, Indian with 3- 7 years experience to carryout DEWA cabling on Road corridor for an Electrical Construction Company with Dubai office in Karama since 16 years. Candidate should have hand on experience at site work for immediate recruitment on permanent basis.
Visit visa / with prospect of immediate joining
Piping Construction Engineer/Supervisor & QA/QC Piping Inspector DUBAI
Deva Management Services Pte Ltd
Piping Construction Engineer/Supervisor & QA/QC Piping Inspector DUBAI
Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to piping for the project;
· Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication.
· Review and prepare piping material specifications for the project.
· Provide direct management to project teams to ensure that the discipline project engineering is integrated with all other engineering sections and section deliverables are integrated to meet procurement and construction schedule.
· Review and update all pressure piping systems in accordance with the provincial legislation.
· Conduct piping flexibility, stress checking and pipe support design.
· Develop, monitor and maintain records as required to support piping reliability and integrity programs, including the development of corrosion/erosion maps and programs.
· Responsible for the design and management of piping/valves on projects.
· Assist with the review of various drawings namely valves, specialty items and equipment drawings.
· Manage and perform E&I modification works.
· At least 10 years piping design engineering experience in oil & gas industry. Those with experience in Oil rig, FPSO, topside design with offshore platforms and or SPAR topside facility preferred.
· Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Marine Engineering.
· Knowledge of intermediate MS Office as well as PDMS.
· Experience in Oil Rigs, Semi-Submersible, FPSO, EPC and LQ projects.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent analytical skills and business acumen.
Marine Engineer Dubai
Thank you for applying for the post. Please note that we are a marine company, so if you have an experience in that field please complete the form attached. You may attach any supporting documents related to the information mentioned in the form.
1) I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN REPAIRING
a)JET SKI b)TWO-STROKE ENGINE c)FOUR STROKE ENGINE
d)BIG ENGINES e)INBOARD ENGINE f)OUTBOARD ENGINE
a)GENERATOR b)ENGINE c)BOTH
3)SELECT THE ENGINE BRAND YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN
a) CATERPILLAR b)MTU c) MAN d)MITSUBISHI e)ROLLS - ROYCE f)CUMMINS g)VOLVO-PENDA h)MERCURY i)MERCRUISER j)Other
4)SELECT THE FUEL TYPE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN
5)CAN YOU WORK WITH ELECTRONIC ENGINES AND ARE YOU AWARE OF THEIR REPAIRS/PROGRAMMING WITH THE HELP OF COMPUTER
a) YES b)NO
6)IF YOU ARE ASKED TO ATTEND A COMPLAINT ALONE. CAN YOU IDENTIFY THE COMPLAINT ALONE AND LIST DOWN THE PARTS AND MAN HOUR REQUIRED TO RECTIFY THE COMPLAINT
a)YES b)NO c)NEED SUPERVISOR ASSISTANCE
|DO YOU HAVE DRIVING LICENSE||YES||NO|
|KNOWLEDGE OF UNDER WATER DIVING||YES||NO|
|CAN YOU DRIVE A BOAT||YES||NO|
|CAN YOU REPAIR STEARING SYSTEM HYDRULIC SYSTEM||YES||NO|
|CAN YOU REPAIR HYDRAULIC CRANES||YES||NO|
|CAN YOU DO WELDING||YES||NO|
|Add Something About Yourself :|