QC Engineer Dubai
Designation: Senior QA/QC Engineer Location: Abudhabi (for our project in Sila) Responsibilities: Responsible for all QA/QC activities on project sites. Distribution and implementation of the project quality plan on the project. Communicating quality problems to the Project Manager & raising NCRs to solve problems. Managing the Site QA/QC Teams. Ensuring that quality records are correctly maintained. Managing the process of inspecting work and materials on site. Writing method statements, checklists and inspection test plans for site works. Review of work procedures and of the purchasing technical specifications to ensure their compliance with the Contract's quality requirements and the implemented quality system. Preparation of: Method statements, Inspection Test Plans and Checklists. Ensuring that external NCRs are adequately monitored and the concerns dealt with effectively and in a timely fashion. Preparation and follow up of the snags during hand over. To be aware of all ISO 9001 requirements and their applications to the company�s activities. Help implementing Pivot�s Integrated Management System. Internal Auditing Responsibilities If necessary, carrying out internal audit. Assisting in facilitating the Management Review process and following up actions on site items from the management review meetings. Identifying training needs and arranging appropriate training on site. Conducting work related training on sites. Making training arrangements in coordination with the appropriate department heads on site. Required Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with 10-15 years of experience in the building construction industry. Minimum 5 years should be in a similar position in any GCC country. Proficient in spoken and written English language. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage. Computer skills should include competency in MS Word and Excel, knowledge of MS Access is an advantage. A valid UAE driving licence and certification in Internal Quality Auditing is an advantage. Salary: As per company standards.
Sales Engineer who has excellent knowledge about Wires and Cables sales and having basic contacts of clients in UAE. He should have UAE Driving License and able to join with a month time or as early as possible. Please forward your CV
Civil Planning Engineer Dubai
CIVIL PLANNING ENGINEER Dubai
The Role - Reviewing and approving the contractors programme of works, ensuring that it is in accordance with the contract - Reviewing the contractor progress and ensuring that the programmed is updated on a regular basis - Reporting all scheduling issues to the project manager - Liaising with the resident engineers to determine progress and reasons for any lapses in progress and reporting to the programme manager current progress and issues affecting progress,. - Projecting completion dates based on current progress,advising on the effect of any progress remedial measures DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Monitors and review project schedule and prepares monthly progress reports - Monitor and review manpower and equipment histogram for the projects - Monitor and review cash flow for projects and time and money progress reports for the projects - Prepares , monitor and review monthly , weekly and daily reports for submission to client and/or Head office. - Prepares, monitor and review periodical internal reports including project requirement report and resources projections /requirements for projects - Prepares, monitor and review procurement schedules - Prepares and fix progress monitoring system (formats) to monitor project progress on sites on a weekly/ daily basis (actual versus planned) and coordinates with the Site Engineers - Prepares recovery plans (in case of delays), alerts Project Manager Requirements Requirements: Educational Qualification: BSc Civil Engineering Work Experience
Civil Engineer Dubai
Civil Engineer(2 Nos.)
Civil Engineers with more than 10 years of work experience in construction, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, with valid U.A.E Driving License and obtain an approved Dubai Municipality License- G+ 3 and member of Member of U.A.E Society of Engineers , Project execution capability, strong communication & computer skills. All qualified interested candidates may apply.
Project Manager Dubai
Project Manager Dubai
To manage the complete project execution process to ensure completion of the job within specified timeframes, in an organized and cost effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management, 10- 12 years experience in the construction (Low rise buildings) industry with at least 3 – 5 years in a senior role. Experience in handling of all site operations, complete knowledge of design/build/construction and should have managed large commercial value projects independently / with sub contactors for at least 3 -4years. Knowledge of MS Projects/ Primavera required and know how of FIDIC preferable. Attention to details and concern for quality. Good people and time management skills. Good communication skills.
1. Manage the complete project execution process w.r.t drawings, assess the material requirements, approve and submit the material requisition accurately so as to facilitate purchase of appropriate quantities of materials.
2. Examine the project program and based on the schedules mentioned assess the material and manpower requirement for the job. Oversee the nomination of sub-contractors required for different jobs and submit to management for approval, ensuring capability and resource availability with them to complete the job & manage them effectively once they are nominated.
3. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management, define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders also develop and administer project budgets and fiscal controls, contract, quality control/ safety provisions and perform cost estimating and value engineering.
4. Liaise with the client and consultant on all issues pertaining to the drawings, project plan, schedules and problems for quick resolution of all issues. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path, regularly monitor actual progress against the project plan and keep the client / senior management updated on the progress/ project milestones and deliverables., taking quick corrective action where required.
5. Conduct random quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the products meet all specifications. Coordinate with the municipality agencies during spot checks on the site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations on all assigned sites.
Civil proposal engineer Dubai
Civil Proposal Engineer with atleast 5-7 years experience, UAE experience an advantage, Visit visa candidates preferred. Salary as per knowledge and expertise. send resume
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Engineer, B.E., with DEWA + DM approval
Electrical Engineer, B.E., with DEWA + DM approval, 8 years UAE experience, required for a Electro-mechanical contracting company, to take care of their Electrical work in Dubai. Email CV