Sales Engineer Dubai
job description: One of our clients in Sharjah is hiring Sales Engineer.
We are looking for sales engineer with marine background experience.
Please find the below Job Description.
Should have at least 3 yearsâ€™ sales experience in marine products.
Should be graduate in engineering and well versed with technical knowledge of marine products, grades and standards.
Should be fluent in English and Arabic. Preferably Arabic speaking.
Should have good communication skills to convince the clients with technical points.
UAE driving license would be plus point in shortlisting process.
Interested applicants are requested to send their resume and below mandatory details to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any references for this requirement kindly share with us.
Current Salary package:
Expected Salary package in AED/ USD:
Passport Number & Validity:
Contact Number & Alternate contact number:
Electrical Engineer Dubai
Electrical Graduate Engineer, Indian with 3- 7 years experience to carryout DEWA cabling on Road corridor for an Electrical Construction Company with Dubai office in Karama since 16 years. Candidate should have hand on experience at site work for immediate recruitment on permanent basis.
Visit visa / with prospect of immediate joining
Project Manager Dubai
Project Manager Dubai
We are presently in the process of receiving resumes from experienced Project Managers who have vast experience
- You will have vast Project Managing skills
- An Electrical Engineering Degree
- Some previous planning and Scheduling experience and skills
- You must also have experience with Substations within an electrical industry
- You will have demonstrated the ability to deliver projects on time
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- We offer a great salary package
Resident Engineer Dubai
RESIDENT ENGINEER Dubai
The Role Objective : Coordinate between Client and the Contractor Main Responsibilities: - Check the shop drawings,subcontractor submittals,materials etc. - Follow up the progress and quality of work - Take necessary action for contractual particulars - Represent the consultant towards any third party - Ensure application of design with agreed time frame and quality level - Conduct weekly meeting with consultants to discuss and approve operational plans in all aspects of Mobilization, Structural, including material and subcontractors approval - Responsible to comparative analysis of competitors quotation - Successful in maximizing work performance to meet the completion dates of the projects which includes monitoring performance of contractors,projects schedule,projects cost control and preparing monthly projects progress reports - Supervising and Inspect the critical/important items of work implemented on site - Managing work quality according to project contract, specification and approve shop drawing - Arranging the required correspondence to contractor,consultant, head office and the owner Reporting to : Construction Manager Subordinates: Site Engineers and Inspectors Other Interactions: Client,Contractors and Project Managers Duration : Permanent Desired Start Date: Immediate Probation : 6 mos Salary: Confidential Requirements: University qualifications: B Sc Engineering ( Civil/Architectural) Previous Experience: Not less than 15 years Specialist Knowledge : Primavera, Autocad, MS Office Other Skills: Good Team Leader, Ability to work under pressure Gender Preference: Male Nationality : Any Language Skills: Fluent in English
Sales Engineer Dubai
- Female Arab Nationality only
- willing to work in a group of facility, MEP and contracting companies
- Mechanical Engineer with UAE experience and should have good market relations
- should have own car and driving license.
- can join immediately
Engineers required for a reputed construction company in Dubai. Candidate specialised in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical streams and with 1-3 years of experience please send profile
QA / QC Engineer Dubai
QA / QC Engineer Dubai
Qualification: BS in Mechanical Engineer / Degree in Mechanical Engineer. Experience: Minimum of 4 Years. Location: UAE Knowledgeable: Fully understand the company Quality Management System including Document Control Systems. „« MEP Works such as Quality inspection, preparation of method statements, ITPs and checklist. International Codes & Standards specifically ASME & ASHRAE. „« Good communication skills (English language
Electrical Design engineer Dubai
ELECTRICAL DESIGN & ESTIMATION ENGINEER
• Exciting opportunity to join a global technology company in the sustainability / energy efficiency sector
• Dubai based with opportunity to travel
• Dynamic team culture & environment
• Training provided
• Salary: AED15,000- per month +Travel Allowance of AED 3,000 per month
EP&T Global delivers energy conservation and environmental solutions in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and Dubai to medium to large energy users. We have helped our clients win the world's No. 1 position in the Real Estate Dow Jones Sustainability World Index in the last 7 of the 8 years and win the CIBSE Building Operations Awards.
We are seeking the services of a motivated Electrical Engineer to join the Dubai based business. Reporting to the Manager – Design, Engineering & Estimation the successful candidate will work as part of the global Engineering & Estimation team to design and cost EP&T’s EDGE energy monitoring projects in buildings.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Liaise with the Client/Business Development team to understand project specifications and requirements;
• Liaise with Clients to acquire technical information, data, plans and drawings for the site;
• Review client's site information to ensure substantial understanding of the site and identifying list of activities to be carried out during the site visit;
• Perform desktop design and cost analysis based on the Client's data and information to demonstrate cost viability of different solutions to the Business Development team;
• Working together with the Business Development team to prepare competitive tenders and proposals with compliance to tender specifications and the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Provide on-time accurate and professional technical support to the Business Development Team including attending client/site meetings where required during pre and post sales stage;
• Prepare and provide all necessary detailed design documentations to the Projects team for design handover and project implementations;
• Administration work for quotation and order processing;
• Review costing of proposals and aid the introduction of new technologies to reduce costs and improve performance.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
• Electrical/Building Services qualifications.
• Sound understanding of building services and how different services operate and their correlation within a building;
• Sound understanding and working experience in electrical reticulation system in buildings is an advantage
• Ability to comprehend a building’s electrical and mechanical services by reviewing of technical drawings, visual site inspection of the building and its Building Management System;
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in electrical engineering;
• Previous experience in electrical cost estimation would be advantageous;
• Organised approach to site investigation and documentation;
• Attention to details and capable to manage and prioritise multiple tasks;