Service Engineer Dubai
•Experienced in Electrical related works
•Experienced in Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS) industry is a must
•Ability to maintain and rectify Uninterruptible Power •Supply(UPS)
•With UAE driving license
•Must be fluent in English language
Gheewala H R Consultants
Mechanical Technician Dubai
Candidate should have a Diploma Mechanical/Industrial Engineering with a 3-5 years hands-on experience in the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as conveyors, gear boxes and facility equipment such as air compressors, boiler, cooling tower, R/O &DI plant, and generators in a PLC-controlled environment. He should be well-versed in reading and interpreting pneumatic and hydraulic schematic diagrams. Knowledge in welding and gas cutting is an advantage
MEP Engineer Dubai
MEP Engineering consultancy service provider in the UAE is currently looking for a:
MECHANICAL DESIGN MANAGER -with proven DESIGN experience in High Rise Building, Hotel, Hospital, etc required for an MEP Consultancy in Dubai. Must be in UAE, with minimum 10 years experience
Interested applicants may send their CV
Energy Efficiency Engineer Dubai
Final year students or recent graduates with strong academic knowledge and technical capabilities for an internship/job position to work on engineering projects for globally known hotel chains in United Arab Emirates.
Please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating reference code in the subject: EEE/DUBAI.
Responsibilities may include EVO’s IPMVP energy auditing, energy model development and/or technical review, energy efficiency consulting, and general program implementation support.
Candidates must possess strong academic knowledge and technical capabilities including, if possible, knowledge of building systems, energy efficiency, green building and sustainability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project coordination and management for energy efficiency projects
- Project fieldwork, analysis, and report production using standard resources and templates and custom tool development
- Performing and reviewing engineering calculations and/or building energy models to predict benefits from the whole building energy efficiency projects
- Developing energy analysis reports to estimate project savings, verifying project cost-effectiveness, and estimating potential incentive payments
- Performing and reviewing energy engineering studies, including energy audits, feasibility studies, retro commissioning, and others, related to both program implementation and turnkey projects
- Reviewing calculations and assumptions used to estimate or measure savings due to energy efficiency projects
- Conducting site visits to verify installation and operation of baseline and replacement energy using equipment
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Energy)
- Other engineering disciplines will be considered
- Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, energy efficiency technologies
- Experience within the green building, energy efficiency, building science and EVO’s IPMVP certification will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- English: fluent
- Team-oriented, hands-on, adaptive, and client-focused
Civil Engineer Dubai
We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
Civil Engineer Dubai
We are looking for experienced Civil/Site Engineer cum Quantity Surveyor. Our Company is an interior fit-out works company. Candidates must have previous experience in quantity surveying and site supervising.
Sales Engineers/Executives with minimum 5 years experience in Industrial Sales preferably in Coating Industry products. UAE driving license is mandatory. NACE/SSPC Level 1 Coating Inspector qualification will be an added advantage.
Sales Engineer who has excellent knowledge about Wires and Cables sales and having basic contacts of clients in UAE. He should have UAE Driving License and able to join with a month time or as early as possible. Please forward your CV