Media, Arts & Entertainment
We are looking for fresh faces who can work can as a Model, actress, host, anchor in our Media houses, Production houses and upcoming TV Channels not only in Pakistan but 20 other countries only those candidates can apply who really want to make carrier in media as a international standard model/actress etc
Well groomed, bold, liberal, who can understand media sector requirements young energetic who can travel in Nationwide also Internationally for still and video shoots, best package with contract for short term and long term work with monthly salary also get pay by project to project too, send your details with photographs also in same position you can do modeling, acting, Ramp walk, TV commercial, hosting different type of social programs, TV and live show performers etc
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator Dubai
As a leading consulting firm in wayfinding and user experiences, we have an immediate opening in Dubai, UAE office. We are looking for a talented Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to engage with our diverse client base in urban, retail and hospitality projects. Our clients range from leading international architectural and interior firms to real estate developers. Our excellence in innovation and service quality over the past 8 years has earned the trust of some of the best-known clients.
As a full service experience and product development firm, we offer unparalleled freedom to express your creativity and advance your skills in a dynamic, unconstrained environment. We work quickly and deliver excellent results in an environment where there is essentially no bureaucracy. The best ideas bubble to the top and are professionally transformed. We dig deep in the pursuit of excellent design and all that it takes to deliver the best. salary negotiable by employer
Sports Reporters Dubai
Sports Reporters are responsible for attending global sports events and reporting all the action straight back from the venue directly over the phone to our specialist call-center team.
We are presently looking for dedicated and reliable Stadium Reporters and Country Managers around the world.
This is the ideal job and students are very welcome to apply.
Marketing executive Dubai
An established South Indian Restaurant Group is looking for a FEMALE Marketing Executive with at least 3 years experience in the similar industry.
• Must be Malayalam speaking and has good command in English,
• She will handle social media and marketing-related activities for the company.
• Knows how to use various social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
• Proficient in MS Office programs and Photoshop or other photo editing software
Digital Strategist Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Digital Strategist to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and emerging media. The will be able to fit in to a team with confidence and integrity to earn client confidence.
• Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external).
• Serve as thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives.
• Drive high level discussions on the role of digital within the total marketing ecosystem.
• Working with the leaders of the client team, help convince clients of the value of digital marketing services to their business – help them define needs and potential solutions.
• Help guide clients in defining their digital vision.
• Where necessary, help structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval
• Codify and publish formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments within the firm.
• Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
• As appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations.
• Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to staff.
Get in touch today for a confidential conversation!
Content Specialist Dubai
Create content for all marketing and social media platforms
Create content for formal and corporate requirements
Contribute in developing monthly content calendars for all online platforms
Manage and update social media platforms and website
Contribute ideas for creative campaigns
Help developing unique social initiatives for the brand.
Create and present market research
Research and identify good content based on news, events, and trending topics.
Work closely with the design team to develop visual content for social channels.
Provide social insights and strategy for the company’s social media platforms
This position will report to the Marketing Manager
Social Media Manager Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic and professional leader who shares our passion & vision for the development of our Social Media Department. To do this, we will support you in providing the required personnel, infrastructure, tools and processes required to accomplish our collective objectives.
You will be tasked with developing growth and engagement strategies within this hands-on role to evolve our clients digital media presence, outreach to create new relationships with influencers and grow existing audiences while ensuring all activity is within our strategy, on brand and within guidelines, being effective and consistent across all channels.
Â· Create digital stories
Â· Coordinate the management of clients digital channels & communities to ensure best possible experience for brand consumers.
Â· Support the execution of campaigns/posts from conception to launch following deadlines and project plans.
Â· Develop, own and manage content calendars for campaign activity across all social channels
Â· Identify and adapt to new social media channels and technologies, in line with industry trends.
Content writer Dubai
Corporate Content Writer
Looking for Content Writer for Dubai office, having 3-4 years of experience in Corporate writing like Business Profile, Company Profile, Blogs, Technical Writing, CDR Writing, Speech Writing, Book Writing, Academic Writing etc.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Interviewing sources
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent grasp of English language
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner
• Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
• Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
• Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Three to four years’ experience writing for a large agency or corporation
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strict adherence to company policies and style
• Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
• Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver