Media, Arts & Entertainment
Global Management Consultants
Sr Merchandiser Dubai
MBA/PG Fashion School
4-5 years Retail Planning/Buying experience in Furniture Retail is a must. Candidates with experience of having worked in the Stores like The One or Marina Mall would be ideal
Excellent Planning and Merchandising skills
Salary Budget : 12000-15000 AED p.m.
Social Media Analyst Dubai
Fluency in Arabic and English is a must (Arabic must)
Social media experience in a professional capacity A PLUS (i.e. doing it for a brand or organisation)
Customer service and social media with strong fashion background
Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter
Must be able to write fashion products description
Must be able to handle international calls from customers enquiries related to products and its specifications and details
Come up with topic ideas for blog posts
– Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
Be CREATIVE and propose solutions that are unique, innovative and inspire action
– Results and data-driven with experience producing qualitative reports
– Experience with any of the following is a plus: market research/consumer insights work, social media monitoring tools, Google & YouTube Analytics, Facebook Insights
Please forward the CV with latest photograph with the below details
Brands Advertising LLC
Advertising Reps Dubai
Male sales experienced candidates invited to apply for an executive advertising job available in an advertising and publishing company based in dubai. Good salary, Incentives. Apply today
Brand Coordinator Dubai
We are urgently looking for a Brand Coordinator with the following qualifications :-
1) Proficient in Microsoft office especially in EXCEL
2) With pleasing personality (FEMALE ONLY)
3) Good communication skills
4) WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY..
Kindly send your CV, salary is open
Account Manager Dubai
Our client is one of the leading offshore dredging companies in the Middle East. Located in the United Arab Emirates, our client acts in the Gulf Region, in India and beyond. The aggressive expansion course of our client brings it with it that numerous positions are to be filled in over the coming months. Attractive salary packages and an interesting field of activities in a multinational environment makes the client one of the most sought after employers in the region.
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
· He needs to ensure monitoring and reporting on organic and new growth business opportunities
· Ensure gathering and distribution of relevant market intelligence
· Ensure in depth analysis of current trends and opportunities
· Develop strategic forecast based on market and competition intelligence
· Liaise with other departments in maintaining contacts with existing and potential customers
· Ensure a clear insight in financial, technical and commercial date of competitors
· In collaboration with team ensure timely and relevant lead identification
Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Bachelor degree in business administration
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in marine dredging
· English in verbal and writing
· Arabic preferred
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office
132.000 US$ packaged income (including monthly salary, housing allowance and transportation allowance).
Extra support is given like: Education Allowance for up to 3 children between 3.5 and 19 years of age, air tickets for wife and up to 3 children.
Gulf Wings Travel Agency
Account Executive Dubai
Account Executive Required for GULF WINGS TRAVEL AGENCY Both Male and Female can apply for this Job Any Nationality can Apply for this job Salary Range : 4000 to 6000 Bachelor Degree with 1-2 Years of Experience required Email your CV
Air Charter Service
Media Manager Dubai
Media manager wanted for air charter service, you will have strong background in media relation and a related degree, salary will be according to your experience
Account Executives Dubai
Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned accounts by promoting and selling 3D Printing services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
1. Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by Management.
2. Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
3. Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
4. Work with center staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
5. Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
6. Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
7. Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
8. Master the information presented during sales meetings.
9. Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
10. Use business networking and social media tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
1. Basic selling skills: Establishes rapport, determines customer needs, relates benefits to product features, handles objections, and closes.
2. Strategic selling skills: Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organizations.
3. Consulting skills: Involves others in decisions that will affect them, encourages participation of key stakeholders in problem solving, and develops breakthrough ideas and solutions.
4. Problem-solving skills: Anticipates problems, invites ideas, distinguishes symptoms from causes, modifies proposals, and implements solutions.
1. Financial analysis: Understands the financial impact of decisions on the client, the client’s customer, and 3DVinci Creations.
2. Market analysis: Understands market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets and the competition.
3. Business planning: Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive position, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
4. Computer literacy: Has basic computer skills applied to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer management.
5. Product Knowledge: Possesses expertise related to 3DVinci Creations’ products and services as well as crucial aspects of the business.