Media, Arts & Entertainment
Social Media Manager Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic and professional leader who shares our passion & vision for the development of our Social Media Department. To do this, we will support you in providing the required personnel, infrastructure, tools and processes required to accomplish our collective objectives.
You will be tasked with developing growth and engagement strategies within this hands-on role to evolve our clients digital media presence, outreach to create new relationships with influencers and grow existing audiences while ensuring all activity is within our strategy, on brand and within guidelines, being effective and consistent across all channels.
Â· Create digital stories
Â· Coordinate the management of clients digital channels & communities to ensure best possible experience for brand consumers.
Â· Support the execution of campaigns/posts from conception to launch following deadlines and project plans.
Â· Develop, own and manage content calendars for campaign activity across all social channels
Â· Identify and adapt to new social media channels and technologies, in line with industry trends.
Freelance Agents Dubai
We are offering fruitful co-operation concern to serious agents only.
We would be glad to offer following conditions for your successful work for 5000 AED per month.
1. 100% commission is yours.
2. Resident visa
3. Work space in comfortable office.
4. Advertisement space through all demanded websites.
5. Opportunity to work with biggest developers-partners.
6. Opportunity to work with existing investors and new clients.
7. Free schedule to work
Creative director Dubai
Fluent English is a must. Please do not apply to this position if you do not fit any of the below criteria and salary package.
Working with a Creative Director and collaborative team to create the film or video product
Knowing equipment and settings
Cleaning and disassembling hardware
Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props
Calibrating and maintaining equipment
Doing small repairs on broken equipment
Preparing background film or “B” rolls as well as the live feed
Time-lapse and hyper-lapse
Troubleshoots problems with the equipment
POST - PRODUCTION
Editing in a prompt and efficient timely way, using PREMIER PRO
Interviewing people and creating a film clip via editing raw footage
Working in the studio as part of a production team to edit film
Use photoshop and illustrator
Use aftereffect, color grading, color correction, and motion graphics
Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
Adding computer graphics and special effects to a video
salary: AED7,000 with the growing opportunity, pe rmonth
Auto Trader UAE
Web Manager Dubai
We are an automotive magazine publishing company and are looking for an experienced Web Manager to join our dynamic Web Team.
The ideal candidate must posses skills to :
- Experience in IT not less than 3-5 years.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Worked with Joomla,Wordpress Smarty,Codeignitotor ,SOAP,XML-RPC, ANDROID and - flexible to work with changing technologies.
- Social media ,SEO, website traffic analyzer.
- Know PHP / MySQL / MSSQL web developing and experience in LAMP environment.
- Building applications / web portals from scratch
- Conduct review of code, specifications, project plans and processes with team members
- Analyzing and checking the success of the digital marketing techniques used
Salary will be decided during the Interview.
Please send your CV
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
Events manager Dubai
We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
Be in charge of hiring personnel
Coordinate all operations
Lead promotional activities for the event
Supervise all staff
Approve all aspects before the day of the event
Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
Proven experience as event manager
Skilled in project management
Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
Excellent organizational skills
A knack for problem-solving
A team player with leadership skills
BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
Online Producer Dubai
Online producer needed for design company in the Middle East, you will work with clients to ensure their content and advertisments are correct and complete, you will also assist the graphic designers with new ideas for out top clients
In this job you will have previous experience in a related field, you will also have related qualifications
We are a full sized design and advertising company with many top clients in the UAE, we need top candidates to join us, we offer 72 K USD per year plus relocation
Avaz is a leading Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency. Our vision is to provide the finest digital marketing strategies. We are looking for Professionals who are driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player and goal-oriented to join our team. We consider every Employee a vital asset for success and we hope you will take pride in becoming part of our excellence driven team.
1. Develop, manage, implement and improve the entire affiliate program.
2. Supervise affiliatesâ€™ marketing methods to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program's terms and conditions
3. Manage and enhance existing affiliate partnerships to achieve leads, revenue and margins goals.
4. Design and initiate new campaigns, ideas, incentives and bonus offers for affiliates.
5. Identify and attract new affiliates and affiliate networks.
6. Develop strategy to increase the base of affiliates to meet and exceed the monthly sales targets, Salary is negotiable