Media, Arts & Entertainment
Social Media Specialist Dubai
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road-map.
• • Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification
• • Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• • Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• • Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• • Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the
appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
• • Demonstrated ability to create exciting, fresh content that
generate Likes and engagement
• • SEO, mobile marketing, email marketing, Blog, Vlog, video
marketing, community management and influencers marketing
experience are essential
• • Commitment to learning and ongoing growth
• • Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work under pressure;
• • Creative and proactive personality
• • Creative, strategic and technical skills to develop and implement social media, digital marketing and advertising plans.
• • Copy writing skills
• • Photoshop skills
• • SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• • Bi-lingual (English and Arabic)
• • Website Management (such as CMS, CSS, Joomla, Wordpress)
• • Visual intelligence
Account manager Dubai
Proactive self starter. You will be handling the client accounts independently and developing relationships with the clients directly.
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently and maintaining the highest level of quality.
• Enjoys problem solving and has strong analytical ability.
• Experience working within Small Businesses.
• Our Clients operate in many different industries so broad experience across different sectors is essential.
• Experience dealing directly with clients.
• Experience and knowledge in basic business strategy and how accounting information can be used to improve business decision making.
• Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be prepared to work flexible hours and meet tight deadlines
FEMALE Social Media Account Executive Dubai
To take ownership and drive the social media and community engagement for a small Dubai based business.
Development of growth and engagement strategies with a hands on approach to evolve the organisation’s online media presence by creating new relationships with influencers and targeting new audiences
Creating a consistent brand image across all online media channels
Creating digital content and blogs for all communities to increase engagement with target audiences
Providing analysis and management information relevant to assessing the effectiveness of campaigns
Identify and adopt new social media channels and technologies that are appropriate to the organisation’s services and products
Essential Skills & Experience Required
2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with a strong background in online medial including social and digital marketing
Effective communication skills – fluency in English is essential
Ability to write well in English
Ability to create new campaigns and ideas and deliver within agreed deadlines
Attention to detail
Conference producer Dubai
To produce conferences which meet the needs of our target markets and therefore generate revenue and profit. To undertake focused research, write compelling conference programmes and associated copy, recruit speakers, run conferences on site and to assume ownership for the end to end process of running successful conferences.
-Assess viability of conference ideas
-Identify the target audience for a given conference idea and the most marketable angle on this topic
-Research content of conference programmes through telephone research
-Research markets for conference sponsorship, identify target markets for sponsorship and develop unique selling points (USPs) to drive sponsorship
-Research with internal editorial staff where appropriate
-Gain a high-level understanding of any given market
-Research and record competitive events
-Identify influential trade associations and other possible partners and develop relationships
-Write cogent, marketable conference programmes based on research
-Identify potential add-ons to provide incremental revenue
-Take overall responsibility for the marketability of conference programmes
-Identify, approach and confirm suitable speakers
-Ensure speakers are briefed on the required content of their presentation
-Negotiate speakers’ expenses where necessary
-Write effective sales copy for conference brochures and other promotional material as appropriate
-Oversee design of the conference brochure ensuring key selling points are emphasised
-Take a strategic view of the positioning of the conference
-Manage workload to hit deadlines
-Produce a detailed marketing brief and liaise with marketer to pass on promotional ideas
-Identify relevant publications in a given market and potential media partners
-Identify the Sponsorship and Exhibition sales angle on each conference and provide sponsorship leads
-Make editorial, marketing of the conference programme as appropriate
-Run conferences on site and look after conference speakers as necessary
-Control the conference budget and take responsibility for overall profitability
Business Development and Strategic Awareness
TV presenter Dubai
Job description: A fast growing Media Channel is currently looking for hardworking and well-experienced TV Presenter with the following requirements:
1. 1- 5 years in the field of preparing and presenting TV programs preferably within the UAE
2. She has experience in news presentation in Arabic language
3. Ability to handle Technical, Autocue, Camera and Imaging language
4. Ability to deal with editorial team and follow up the TV project
5. Ability to prepare different templates in the media
6. Outstanding teamwork and can handle pressure
1. Only Arab National.
2. Arabic language (Reading - Speaking - Written)
3. English (Reading - Speaking - Written)
Content Management Specialist Bahrain
VAM Systems is currently looking for Content Management Specialist for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
Should have high experience in this field to manage the web site and have excellent translation skills (Arabic to English & English to Arabic).
TV production positions Dubai
Job description: A fast growing Media Channel is currently looking for a Team Work hardworking and well experience in Media field with the following requirements:
1. TV Director
3. Lighting technician and CCU
4. Information Coordinator
5. Video Editor
6. TV presenter
7. Social Media specialist
8. TV broadcast engineer
9. Sound Engineer
- Minimum 3 years Experience in TV and Production Industry
- Only Arab National
- 25 to 45 years old
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Provide Educational / Training certificate should be same work
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To represent the company to the public.
• Worked to lead the organization and define the future
• Developing the company’s vision and mission statement.
• Developing strategy and policy for all areas of the
• Advocating on behalf of the company, in local, national and
* Searching for alternative methods or solutions to solve problems.
* Have a desire and a strong will.
* Have clear goals and strategic plans to assure desire outcome.
* Accept negative comments and use it to betterment and quality
* Do not fear failures.
* Encourage and share positivism and optimism
Royalties Manager Dubai