Media, Arts & Entertainment
Auto Trader UAE
Web Manager Dubai
We are an automotive magazine publishing company and are looking for an experienced Web Manager to join our dynamic Web Team.
The ideal candidate must posses skills to :
- Experience in IT not less than 3-5 years.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Worked with Joomla,Wordpress Smarty,Codeignitotor ,SOAP,XML-RPC, ANDROID and - flexible to work with changing technologies.
- Social media ,SEO, website traffic analyzer.
- Know PHP / MySQL / MSSQL web developing and experience in LAMP environment.
- Building applications / web portals from scratch
- Conduct review of code, specifications, project plans and processes with team members
- Analyzing and checking the success of the digital marketing techniques used
Salary will be decided during the Interview.
Please send your CV
Account Manager Dubai
Account Manager with 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions, needed for a leading multinational company in ICT industry for Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science, Business or other relevant degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions with strong technical background in Internet technologies.
- Excellent understanding of the Internet technologies, industry and market.
- Solid knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques and business planning.
- Proven history of successful Account Management.
- Excellent strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a Sales Plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Sell company’s products and services directly and/or through company’s partner to reach the quarterly and annual sales and gross margin objectives.
- Manage named accounts and/or sector/industry and develop and implement account plans.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within the customers’ organization.
- Understand and develop customers’ requirements and capitalize on opportunities to promote the products and services.
- Develop and present business and technical proposals for potential and existing customers (upgrades, enhancements, new applications).
- Conduct extensive follow-ups with customers to close sales and to uncover additional opportunities.
- Organize joint visit to selected customers and prepare sales speech and strategy.
- Present the services to potential customers.
- Follow up on opportunities, answer customers questions or formal Request for Proposal.
Key Account Manager Dubai
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Initiate sales calls activities along with the Team Leader and Sales Manager when needed
- Ensure Opportunities are contacted and closed.
- Where directed, identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with commercial and non-commercial accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
Head of Library and Media Resource Dubai
Qualified Librarian with Library Qualifications and strong IT skills required for an International IB School in Dubai. Experience in an international school is desirable
Account Executive Dubai
Sales Executives - having UAE Experience
for a new Advertising Company dealing in Exhibtions, Signages, Kiosks, Outdoor Media, Event Branding etc
Good Salary with Commission based on targets
Driving Lic is a must.
Advertising Sales Professional Dubai
You will be responsible for building relationships Advertising Agengies, Media Buyers, CEO\'s and marketing managers of the companies in the Gulf Region. Your clients will range from International Companies, Airlines, Hotels, Banks, Construction, Engineering, Oil and Gas etc.
You will be expected to be:
1. Highly organised
2. Be a good networker at events
3.Have a good telephone manner
4. And vitally be good at sales and building relationships
Government of Malta
Consular Support Officer UAE
- visa applications
- General administration
- Front desk
- Other official tasks
Media designer Dubai
Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, in-store materials, posters, stickers, website content and designs and layout, presentations, images creation, magazines, and corporate reports.
Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
Select colors, images, text style, and layout.