Media, Arts & Entertainment
Events manager Dubai
Job description: Events Manager
Event/Planning Management or Equivalent.
• At least 3 years experience in the same field
• Excellent customer service skills
• Commercial awareness
• Good interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Organizational skills
• Teamwork skills
Jobs and Responsibilities
• Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
• Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
• Managing supplier relationships
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
• Travelling to onsite inspections and project managing events
• Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
• produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
• research venues, suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire;
• manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel);
• liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicize and promote the company;
• manage all pre-event planning, e.g. organizing guest speakers and delegate packs;
• coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget;
• manage a team of staff, giving full briefings;
• organize facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media;
• make sure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed;
• oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently;
• produce post-event evaluation to inform future events;
• Research opportunities for new clients and events.
Account Manager Dubai
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Candidates with Driving licence, Excellent communication skills and previous work experiences in the same field will be considered for this job position.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
We are currently looking to hire cool, happy, skilled, knowledgeable and energetic cashiers to help us open Reform Social & Grill concept with a BANG! The vision of Reform Social & Grill is to offer an informal yet sophisticated experience with quality at the fore and an extensive British inspired menu.. Your strengths: - Experience in cashiering - Conscientious, reliable, well-organized and critical thinking - Good (inter)personal, communication and presentation skills are required - Hard working, able to work in a fast paced working environment and ability to work under pressure - Be able to work effectively as part of a team - Ability to work flexible hours including weekends - Well-presented and good English knowledge If you think your profile is matching those requirements we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV. Due to a high level of applications we can only contact successful candidates.
Social media expert Dubai
Jouple is looking for an Expert in Social Media Marketing for our Dubai Office to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities.
You will be responsible for leading our Social Media Marketing activities and setting the Strategy. You must be an expert in this area with creative thinking and be able to influence using Social Media.
This will include but not limited to: research, campaign management, content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Expert level knowledge of social media Organic and Paid campaigns and building relevant fan following. Should be responsible for brand development, identify targeted customers, set clear objectives, visual design and web design strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement strategy, conversion strategy, measure and establish to measure ROI.
• Set the Strategy for all Social Media activities
• Manage and Execute Social media marketing campaigns
• Manage Customer relationships
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Analyze and report on social media action for successes and new opportunities.
• Proven working experience in Social media marketing
• Proven experience in formulating strategies for Social Media.
• Innovative thinking, The ability to think out of the box.
Key Account Manager Dubai
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Initiate sales calls activities along with the Team Leader and Sales Manager when needed
- Ensure Opportunities are contacted and closed.
- Where directed, identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with commercial and non-commercial accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
Account Executive Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for an Account Executive to join their team in Doha.
- Some previous experience working with advertising agencies
- Work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain relationships with clients
- Work on fully integrated campaigns
- Team work
- Good competence in English – spoken and written
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, ready to learn
Candidates must be able to obtain a visa/NOC in Qatar in order to be eligible for this position.
Salary is between QAR 10-12,000 depending on experience
Media manager Dubai
Job description: Share Ideas with the team to create Social Media Strategy
- Manage change and adopt Social Media into the corporate culture
- Content Management
- Attending Social Media Meetings with Clients
- Attending Media On Click Events
- Outdoor Social Media Activities
- Photo and Video Shooting for Clients
- Visual Design & Development (Static & Video/Animation)
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Identify Target Customers
- Manage presence in Social Networking Sites
- Brand advocacy
- Community Outreach
- Post and Comment on relevant blogs
- Seed content into Social Networks
- Engage in conversations and answer questions
- Create and maintain a Social Media Editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor trends in Social Media
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in Social Media
- Monitor Social space for brand and relates topics and conversations
- Working with Senior Managers to identifying future marketing strategy and implementation
Plan, for brand enhancement
Seek opportunities to improve the use of Social Media and develop “followers”
Be responsible for all Social Media Activity and managing corporate social media accounts work with Senior Managers to support campaigns and initiatives
- Understand how the social media impacts search traffic
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media accounts
Community Manager to join our small Content Marketing Team.
Social Media Management:
Implement Social Media Strategy to increase engagement, conversation and visibility for multiple accounts and across multiple platforms.
Develop a social media Calendar that is in line with the Marketing and Content Marketing Calendar for multiple accounts and across multiple platforms.
Plan and implement the social media calendar ahead of time and using scheduling tools efficiently.
Manage, oversee and grow different accounts across all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Linkedin and other relevant online media.
Coordinate between different teams in the organization for material & content whenever required
Write creative, relevant and engaging posts according to the social media following best communication practices of each social media platform.
Work closely with digital designer to create visually appealing posts.
Research extensively and use insights for the creation of performing posts.
Verify that all social content produced is in line with overall content marketing strategy and offline marketing activities.
Community and Customer relations:
Closely oversee all online customer inquiries, messages, comments and respond in a timely and professional manner to ensure consumer engagement across platforms.
Join in engaging conversations with the community on a daily basis.
Coordinate with different parties internally to get reliable and accurate responses to customer queries.
Highlight important and relevant information/insights to management.
Manage crisis as they emerge while keeping a professional attitude.
Track and monitor the performance of the different pages on a weekly basis.
Use Tracking tools to provide reports on metrics.
Take initiative to continuously improve on those metrics across multiple platforms.
Rely on those metrics to find out what works, tweak and improve posting, campaigns, etc…
Monitor social media channels and industry references on a daily basis for latest trends.
Required Skills & Experience of the Candidate:
Knowledge in digital currencies is a big plus.
Excellent command of English writing skills
2+ years in managing social media platforms, scheduling and performance tracking tools.
Ability to manage multiple accounts across multiple platforms.
Background in Hospitality is a strong plus.
Passion for social media
Knowledge in Photoshop or other photo editing software
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 /month