Media, Arts & Entertainment
Account manager Dubai
Proactive self starter. You will be handling the client accounts independently and developing relationships with the clients directly.
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently and maintaining the highest level of quality.
• Enjoys problem solving and has strong analytical ability.
• Experience working within Small Businesses.
• Our Clients operate in many different industries so broad experience across different sectors is essential.
• Experience dealing directly with clients.
• Experience and knowledge in basic business strategy and how accounting information can be used to improve business decision making.
• Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be prepared to work flexible hours and meet tight deadlines
Social media manger Dubai
Job description: The primary responsibility for this position will be to manage digital/social media and e-commerce for Desert Style. The person will be based out of the Desert Style office
Principal Responsibilities/Key Result Areas.
Manage social media pages (Facebook & Instagram) for brands managed by Desert Style
ï‚· Content creation – Image and Copy
ï‚· Page management
ï‚· Response management
ï‚· Media campaign management
Manage operational engagement with E-Commerce portals
ï‚· Manage catalog and pricing
ï‚· Manage order fulfillment and delivery through internal teams
ï‚· Manage promotions, billing, and collections
ï‚· Manage campaigns as and when required Education & Experience
ï‚· Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or other disciplines of communications
ï‚· 3-4 years’ work experience in similar roles preferred
ï‚· Good written & verbal communication and presentation skills
ï‚· Should be able to ideate, write well, guide graphic designers or create graphics themselves
ï‚· Should be able to manage the planning and execution of media campaigns
Infinity Marketing Solutions
You’re a thinker with the skill and insight to capture consumers\' interest and make them take action using your golden words. You\'re creative and culturally intelligent, and command vast knowledge of both the Arabic and English languages. You know how to adapt your writing style from formal to playful at the drop of a hat.
Auto Trader UAE
Web Manager Dubai
We are an automotive magazine publishing company and are looking for an experienced Web Manager to join our dynamic Web Team.
The ideal candidate must posses skills to :
- Experience in IT not less than 3-5 years.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Worked with Joomla,Wordpress Smarty,Codeignitotor ,SOAP,XML-RPC, ANDROID and - flexible to work with changing technologies.
- Social media ,SEO, website traffic analyzer.
- Know PHP / MySQL / MSSQL web developing and experience in LAMP environment.
- Building applications / web portals from scratch
- Conduct review of code, specifications, project plans and processes with team members
- Analyzing and checking the success of the digital marketing techniques used
Salary will be decided during the Interview.
Please send your CV
Content Specialist Dubai
Create content for all marketing and social media platforms
Create content for formal and corporate requirements
Contribute in developing monthly content calendars for all online platforms
Manage and update social media platforms and website
Contribute ideas for creative campaigns
Help developing unique social initiatives for the brand.
Create and present market research
Research and identify good content based on news, events, and trending topics.
Work closely with the design team to develop visual content for social channels.
Provide social insights and strategy for the company’s social media platforms
This position will report to the Marketing Manager
Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
A positive and inspiring environment.
A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.What you have:
Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
Advanced market knowledge.
Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
Has strong command in Arabic both oral and written.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
Digital marketer Dubai
LA FAMILIA MEDICAL CENTER LLC
Job description: Duties of the Digital Marketing Manager:
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing the redesign of the company website.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Knowledge in Google word press.
• Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
• Experience in graphics using Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator / Adobe Premier / After effects.
• Leads and Marketing.
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
• Attend product launches and networking events
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
• Organizing and oversee advertising / communication campains such as social media, youtube, corporate campains,
Exhibitions and promotional events.