Media, Arts & Entertainment
Media Officers Dubai
Large media firm are hiring 3 media officer, you must have a degree is a related field and 5 years experience in media or related, we are a marketing and PR firm in europe with new offices in dubai, your job will be to work with our team on promotions,PR and media related documents, we offer 50 K SUD for this position
Talented and hardworking team player seeking to pursue a career in the field of Media Production, 3D Modeling, Video Editing, Photo-Editing, Audio Editing, Photography, Director, Producer, Investigative Journalist, Script Writing (Drama & Film), Cinematographer, Typing (English & Urdu), Customer Dealing Service, Freelancer, Hoteling, ,etc
BSEA TOURS is a Dubai based Ground Handler & Inbound Tourism Operator. We are looking for a full time entertainer/musician for our Floating Restaurant in Dubai Marina 'Alexandra' which operates daily dinner cruises.
Musicians, dancers, magicians and any other form of entertainment is open for review. The selected candidate will need to be available on a full time basis and perform daily onboard the boat for approximately 30-45 minutes during the 8-11pm time slot, as well as during other time slots on special occasions & private events.
Compensation will be discussed with candidates who have passed the first round of selection.
Media planner Dubai
Digital manager Dubai
Job description: Job Title: DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications, and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide end-to-end project management
• Scope project requirements and prepare the budget
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
Job Requirements and Qualification:
• Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
• Hands-on experience with project management software, like MS Project and At Task
• Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of UE software
• Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Communication and team management skills
• BS Information Technology, BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
• 1 to 2 years of UAE experience
Sales Account Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
2+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management in Abu Dhabi
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in the UAE
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal plan company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calender's focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photoshop & video editing software a plus
Photograph Specialist to help us in making photo and video shots edited through adope software or any other smiler software.
The videos will be shot videos for 1 to 3 minutes editing video only.
The person should have excellent skills in photography and video editing.
This is a part time job which requires 3 days in a week and shooting of pictures will be done near the kite surfing beach.
Expected salary would be AED 3000 and person should have all the necessary tools such as DSLR Camera and other tools such as stand.