Media, Arts & Entertainment
Operations Assistant Dubai
Operations Assistant (Photography & Marketing)
Working for a company dedicated to the Automotive industry, you will be required to assist with quality photography of used vehicles for advertising along with various tasks related to marketing within this newly established, dynamic company.
About the company:
Our small, highly experienced team requires an individual to join us who is flexible, open-minded, highly proactive and a self-starter, as we develop a suite of automotive solutions to assist businesses at all levels of the automotive industry. The role will be diverse involving many tasks from liaising with management and automotive dealers on any ongoing projects, to generating new business and assisting with existing partnerships.
•Taking professional quality photographs of vehicles in showroom. Experience of photography would be beneficial but is not essential
•Uploading photographs to media marketing channels
•Tyre inspection and issue of leaflets on vehicles to demonstrate other services available (full training on how to correctly inspect a tyre will be given)
•Vehicle appraisals to accurately deduce vehicle worth in preparation for sale or marketing
•Creating and maintaining trade client records to maintain accurate internal database
•Collecting business cards to develop new opportunities and expand the database
•Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients
•Engaging in proactive marketing and spearheading new prospects
•Working as a team to seek new revenue streams either through existing relationships or via proactive brainstorming
•Previous photography experience is desirable but not essential. A keen interest in photography is preferred.
•Experience working within a sales/marketing environment
•Solid level of conversational and written English
•Strong interpersonal skills even in unfamiliar situations
•Desire to achieve ‘right first time’ results
•Willingness to travel
•UAE Driving Licence
Technical Content Writer Dubai
Technical Content writer
Oracle Database admin
Insurance operations specialist
Customer service associate
Social media specialist
Print and media firms
Media designer Dubai
Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, in-store materials, posters, stickers, website content and designs and layout, presentations, images creation, magazines, and corporate reports.
Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
Digital Strategist Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Digital Strategist to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and emerging media. The will be able to fit in to a team with confidence and integrity to earn client confidence.
• Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external).
• Serve as thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives.
• Drive high level discussions on the role of digital within the total marketing ecosystem.
• Working with the leaders of the client team, help convince clients of the value of digital marketing services to their business – help them define needs and potential solutions.
• Help guide clients in defining their digital vision.
• Where necessary, help structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval
• Codify and publish formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments within the firm.
• Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
• As appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations.
• Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to staff.
Get in touch today for a confidential conversation!
Content writer Dubai
We're currently looking for an experienced content writer for ouc company. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and managing contents , wordpress experience will be an added advantage. We need regular content updation for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Sales Account Manager for our UAE operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
2+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management in Abu Dhabi
Extensive understanding of local market for increasing sales irrespective of small, medium and large accounts
The candidate must have IT solution sales experience in dealing with major accounts (both public and private) in the UAE
Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry would be an added advantage
Account Manager Dubai
Our client is one of the leading offshore dredging companies in the Middle East. Located in the United Arab Emirates, our client acts in the Gulf Region, in India and beyond. The aggressive expansion course of our client brings it with it that numerous positions are to be filled in over the coming months. Attractive salary packages and an interesting field of activities in a multinational environment makes the client one of the most sought after employers in the region.
Description of Activities and Key Responsibilities
· He needs to ensure monitoring and reporting on organic and new growth business opportunities
· Ensure gathering and distribution of relevant market intelligence
· Ensure in depth analysis of current trends and opportunities
· Develop strategic forecast based on market and competition intelligence
· Liaise with other departments in maintaining contacts with existing and potential customers
· Ensure a clear insight in financial, technical and commercial date of competitors
· In collaboration with team ensure timely and relevant lead identification
Educational Qualifications & Certificates
· Bachelor degree in business administration
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in marine dredging
· English in verbal and writing
· Arabic preferred
· Any other language is an asset
· Microsoft Office
132.000 US$ packaged income (including monthly salary, housing allowance and transportation allowance).
Extra support is given like: Education Allowance for up to 3 children between 3.5 and 19 years of age, air tickets for wife and up to 3 children.
Advertising Account Executives Dubai
preferably to join our lean-mean marketing-oriented machine. If you have experience in the advertising, publishing industry or any allied field, have excellent communication skills, are ready to win any challenges thrown to you and are ready to join a hardworking, multi-skilled dynamic team with a positive vibe, apply now. Send your CV to admin at illustrado.net.
Achieve advertising sales targets as set by the company. Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients in order to sell new advertising programs, or to protect and increase existing advertising accounts. Prospecting - obtain and study information about clients’ products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices in order to offer effective sales presentation and appropriate service assistance. Maintain and service assigned account bases while developing new accounts. Process all correspondence, paperwork, and advertisements related to accounts. Develop plans/packages/proposals. Attend sales meetings and industry trade shows to gather information, promote services, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge
Interpersonal Skills: Good communication skills are a must. Must be good in oral and written English communication
Others: Must understand and always practice professionalism and discretion at all times; confident, independent, and has own initiative; hardworking and committed to work; flexible, ready to learn new things and geared to meet any kind of challenge.