Media, Arts & Entertainment
Media officer Dubai
We are looking for a motivated, outgoing professional who can build and maintain relationships with partners and individual customers with a pleasing personality and speaks English fluently
The candidate should have a knowledge in Social Media Marketing,
adequate knowledge in photography, flexible and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty.
1. Generating leads on Social Media through Live Selling
2. Able to achieve daily and monthly targets.
3. Assist Online and walk-in customers
4. Able to come up with fresh ideas to be posted on Social Media Platforms
Arabic Senior Digital Project Manager Qatar
Our client, A leading Digital Agency, is looking for an Arabic Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team in Dubai.
- managing the delivery of projects for clients
- ensuring; quality, time and to budget are met.
- liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate projects and digital campaigns.
- taking ownership of a client relationship on a project level in order to provide excellent organization and management of projects, managing administrative and campaign work.
- developing and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers in order to create partnerships that are beneficial to clients.
- Utilizing experience, the Senior PM will mentor and educate junior project managers on the digital process and department responsibilities as well as technology implementation
- Develop project plans that include the full life-cycle of development including IA, UX, Creative, Content Development, Build/Development, Testing & UAT and roll out
- Writing digital strategic proposals that grabs clients attention to ask for more information in responding to RFP’s
- Liaising with and acting as the link between the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Working with the agency’s digital team to ensure delivery of projects/campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues campaign/project ideas and budgets to the client.
- Working with the Client Servicing team & other colleagues to brief creative, digital, suppliers and media buyers, and assisting with the formulation of digital marketing strategies.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Writing client contact and status reports through monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns/projects.
- Maintaining and ensuring that internal job bags are kept to a high standard administration tasks.
- Extending the scope of clients by identifying needs and up-selling / crosselling additional digital services like SEO, SEM, Social media advertising, social community management and mobile apps development through speaking about technology
- A certified PMP or AGILE related methodologies project managers are preferred with a proven track record of delivering complex digital projects & campaigns
- Knowledge of content management systems and admin panels is a plus
- Knowledge of other digital marketing trends and online systems and tools is plus
- In-depth knowledge of the latest digital marketing / advertising trends on :
o Search engines optimization (SEO)
o Social media strategies & advertising
o Search engines marketing (SEM) & display / network advertising
o Mobile Apps development – Native Vs. Cross platform
Global Management Consultants
Sr Merchandiser Dubai
MBA/PG Fashion School
4-5 years Retail Planning/Buying experience in Furniture Retail is a must. Candidates with experience of having worked in the Stores like The One or Marina Mall would be ideal
Excellent Planning and Merchandising skills
Salary Budget : 12000-15000 AED p.m.
Tour Operators Dubai
we are hiring now and need tour operators for an events and tour company in Dubai, you will have good English skills and 1 year experience in the hospitality industry
Responsible for ensuring implementation of Merchandising standards (Visibility, Availability and Freshness of products) in coordination with the Supervisor and Frontline Sales Team.
-Applicants should possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in merchandising. Extensive experience in all aspects of sales/distribution management is required.
-25-30 years of age and PROACTIVE. Must possess a valid UAE driving license.
Skills and Qualifications:
Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Customer Focus, Organization, Client Relationships, Promotions, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Competitive Analysis, Job Knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
100% English is a must, Other languages URDU & Arabic additional advantage
PR Coordinator Dubai
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator Dubai
As a leading consulting firm in wayfinding and user experiences, we have an immediate opening in Dubai, UAE office. We are looking for a talented Social Media & Marketing Coordinator to engage with our diverse client base in urban, retail and hospitality projects. Our clients range from leading international architectural and interior firms to real estate developers. Our excellence in innovation and service quality over the past 8 years has earned the trust of some of the best-known clients.
As a full service experience and product development firm, we offer unparalleled freedom to express your creativity and advance your skills in a dynamic, unconstrained environment. We work quickly and deliver excellent results in an environment where there is essentially no bureaucracy. The best ideas bubble to the top and are professionally transformed. We dig deep in the pursuit of excellent design and all that it takes to deliver the best. salary negotiable by employer
Government of Malta
Consular Support Officer UAE
- visa applications
- General administration
- Front desk
- Other official tasks