Media, Arts & Entertainment
Digital manager Dubai
Job description: Job Title: DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications, and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide end-to-end project management
• Scope project requirements and prepare the budget
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
Job Requirements and Qualification:
• Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
• Hands-on experience with project management software, like MS Project and At Task
• Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of UE software
• Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Communication and team management skills
• BS Information Technology, BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
• 1 to 2 years of UAE experience
Arts coordinator Dubai
The role involves the end to end management of publications, most notably, the Annual Report and a quarterly newsletter with a high circulation. You will be required to source, write and edit material for publications as required. Managing the contributions of writing, designers, photographers, illustrators and printers is key. You will need to meet multiple critical deadlines and deliver premium material at the highest standard.
Account Executive Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for an Account Executive to join their team in Doha.
- Some previous experience working with advertising agencies
- Work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain relationships with clients
- Work on fully integrated campaigns
- Team work
- Good competence in English – spoken and written
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, ready to learn
Candidates must be able to obtain a visa/NOC in Qatar in order to be eligible for this position.
Salary is between QAR 10-12,000 depending on experience
Account Manager Dubai
Account Manager with 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions, needed for a leading multinational company in ICT industry for Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science, Business or other relevant degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions with strong technical background in Internet technologies.
- Excellent understanding of the Internet technologies, industry and market.
- Solid knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques and business planning.
- Proven history of successful Account Management.
- Excellent strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a Sales Plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Sell company’s products and services directly and/or through company’s partner to reach the quarterly and annual sales and gross margin objectives.
- Manage named accounts and/or sector/industry and develop and implement account plans.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within the customers’ organization.
- Understand and develop customers’ requirements and capitalize on opportunities to promote the products and services.
- Develop and present business and technical proposals for potential and existing customers (upgrades, enhancements, new applications).
- Conduct extensive follow-ups with customers to close sales and to uncover additional opportunities.
- Organize joint visit to selected customers and prepare sales speech and strategy.
- Present the services to potential customers.
- Follow up on opportunities, answer customers questions or formal Request for Proposal.
This is a great and rare opening, if you have interest in this position, please apply. Assisting the Media & PR Manager you will help devise and deliver several key launches. You will assist in all aspects of media relations by researching and preparing media releases, providing timely and accurate responses to media inquiries and maintaining effective working relationships with key media contacts.
Text Writer (has to be willing to work as freelance; experience in writing articles, contents, similar; preferably with Food Beverage, Brands) ; preferably Native English speaker and some arabic native speaker (2 separate possitions/tasks)
2. Social Media - Marketing. Worked with companies that represent brands; food and beverages, cafe-restaurant preferable; 4-8 y experience;
Media designer Dubai
Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, in-store materials, posters, stickers, website content and designs and layout, presentations, images creation, magazines, and corporate reports.
Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
Select colors, images, text style, and layout.