Media, Arts & Entertainment
Adyton One General Trading
Female Social Media Marketing Executive is required in a F&B Company
-Candidate must have at least 2 years UAE experience
-Must be creative
-Knowledgeable in adobe photoshop
-Knowledgeable in paid Social media and content marketing
-Pro-active and flexible attitude with an ability to adapt to the changing needs of a fast moving business
Government of Malta
Consular Support Officer UAE
- visa applications
- General administration
- Front desk
- Other official tasks
Keyade Middle East
Search Marketing Account Manager Dubai
Digital Marketing Keyade Middle East is seeking a very professional, enthusiastic, curious and dynamic person to join its operational team of Account Managers. Keyade Middle East is an online performance-marketing agency created in 2011, specializing in search and display advertising. It is built on the same principles that have made Keyade one of the top agencies in Europe, with an experienced team, powerful in-house R&D development, and an intentionally small number of exacting clients to assure high quality of service for each one. The agency today manages online campaigns worldwide for such clients as Jumeirah, Souq, Cleartrip, Mumzworld, L’Oreal, Sukar, etc. Responsibilities & missions: • Maintain daily contact with our partners • Manage Search Marketing campaigns • Monitor campaigns: optimizations, ongoing analysis and reporting • Deliver set budgets and business KPIs • Keep up-to-date with latest search marketing developments • Identify/Recognize/Solicit new business/growth opportunities within existing clients • Contribute to the Keyade Middle East expansion in the region • Interact with the different entities (management, technical team, Paris operational team) • Report to the Keyade Middle east country manager Desired Skills and Experience Minimum Educational / Experience Requirements • Bilingual English & Arabic is mandatory (oral & written) • 1+ year online or advertising related work experience • Excellent proficiency with Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Internet culture in general • Strong knowledge of web applications: Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint • Additional languages are a plus (and encouraged) • Education : degree in marketing, Masters is a plus Success Attributes • Good interpersonal and communication skills • Diligent • Curious, Innovative and self-motivated • Must have both strong analytical and creative capabilities • Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Web Photographer Dubai
We have a rare exciting position that has opened for photography and Photoshop skills
You will have solid understanding of social media sites
Good English skills
We need people with the following Qualities: Reliable, stable, professional, well groomed, punctual and able to work autonomously., the salary is negotiable for the right candidate
Social Media Designer Dubai
• Experience with WordPress, PHP, Flash, or Action Script desired
• Strong understanding of HTML and CSS, ability to hand-code
• Knowledge of online marketing. (Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.)
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
• Quick learner who operates with sense of urgency.
• Flexible and solution- oriented.
Social Media Manager with Graphic and Web Developing Skill to work at Dubai consultancy
Looking for someone talented who have the following skills:
1. Social Media Management
2. Web Design/Developer
3. Graphic Designing
4. Excellent Communication skills
All mentioned above are mandatory, if it doesn't match your profile will be rejected on the spot.
If you feel that you are perfect fit, kindly send your email at
Avaz is a leading Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency. Our vision is to provide the finest digital marketing strategies. We are looking for Professionals who are driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player and goal-oriented to join our team. We consider every Employee a vital asset for success and we hope you will take pride in becoming part of our excellence driven team.
1. Develop, manage, implement and improve the entire affiliate program.
2. Supervise affiliatesâ€™ marketing methods to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program's terms and conditions
3. Manage and enhance existing affiliate partnerships to achieve leads, revenue and margins goals.
4. Design and initiate new campaigns, ideas, incentives and bonus offers for affiliates.
5. Identify and attract new affiliates and affiliate networks.
6. Develop strategy to increase the base of affiliates to meet and exceed the monthly sales targets, Salary is negotiable