Media, Arts & Entertainment
TV production positions Dubai
Job description: A fast growing Media Channel is currently looking for a Team Work hardworking and well experience in Media field with the following requirements:
1. TV Director
3. Lighting technician and CCU
4. Information Coordinator
5. Video Editor
6. TV presenter
7. Social Media specialist
8. TV broadcast engineer
9. Sound Engineer
- Minimum 3 years Experience in TV and Production Industry
- Only Arab National
- 25 to 45 years old
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Provide Educational / Training certificate should be same work
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To represent the company to the public.
• Worked to lead the organization and define the future
• Developing the company’s vision and mission statement.
• Developing strategy and policy for all areas of the
• Advocating on behalf of the company, in local, national and
* Searching for alternative methods or solutions to solve problems.
* Have a desire and a strong will.
* Have clear goals and strategic plans to assure desire outcome.
* Accept negative comments and use it to betterment and quality
* Do not fear failures.
* Encourage and share positivism and optimism
Social media officer Dubai
Job description: We are looking forward to hire a young passionate individual who will become a part of our dynamic marketing and e-commerce team. Our new team member will be responsible for creating, planning, setting strategies and developing the content for Social media and e-commerce platform.
Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/ Graphic design or related field
Freshly graduate preferably
Good command on English, Excellent command on Arabic (both spoken and written)
Must have positive attitude
Must be willing to learn
Flexible and adaptable
Brings new ideas to the table
Must think out of the box
Please Email your CV
Events Manager Dubai
Events manager Dubai
We are looking for an experienced Events Manager to manage and organize birthday parties in our fun-filled family adventure park.
The goal is to organize unforgettable entertainment and ensure all birthday party events are successful and cost-effective and ensure smooth operation during the entire event.
• Liaise with clients to find out their exact birthday party requirements (understands clients’ needs and wants).
• Plan and organize events with attention to financial and time constraints.
• Manage all event operations (invitations, preparing the party room decorations, food, drinks etc.)
• To ensure event décor, branding and peripheral entertainment elements are cutting edge, unique and exceeds the client’s expectation.
• Supervising and monitoring the events to the satisfaction of clients, including after sale relationship.
• Maintaining the highest standards of customer service at all times and deliver consistently high levels of excellence to ensure the complete satisfaction of customers.
Proven experience in events management
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good time management and attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and the ability to work under pressure.
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Outstanding communication and management skills and have the ability to upsell and train colleagues, very hands-on and supportive in achieving the common team goals.
Fluency in English, written and spoken
Fluency in Arabic, written and spoken is an advantage
AED 7,000 + Commission per month
Art Director Qatar
Are you the best of the best? A dynamic and lively creative agency at the heart of Doha is looking for the following talent: Art Director (Arabic speaking) You have an eye for detail and can adapt your style to any creative challenge. Assisting the Creative Director on key projects, along with a team of fellow creatives, you will be responsible for developing award-winning work for our clients.
Chinese Social Media Specialist Dubai
Chinese Social Media Specialist
Years of exp - 2 years and above (Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply)
Nationality - Any
Binayah Real Estate Brokers LLC – the most known and an award winning Real Estate Firm in the industry is seeking a Chinese Social Media Specialist.
Binayah Real Estate Brokers LLC has been experiencing tremendous success over the last 11 years and we are growing at a rapid rate.
Responsibilities as Chinese Social Media Specialist will include the following:
• develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts
• grow and expand company international social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase the presence on existing platforms including We Chat, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
• oversee digital analytics for We Chat to set benchmarks, track success and refine strategy
• build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialogue and messaging
• Hold a relevant diploma or bachelor’s Degree in Chinese Language, Marketing, Communication or any related field.
• Must be fluent in Chinese and English language.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape and current and new social networking sites.
Account Executive Dubai
The Account Executive is responsible for assisting in achieving sponsorship revenue goals through his/her own direct sales and through participation in the implementation of the overall sponsorship strategy.
Meet or exceed individual sales goals on a monthly basis
Conduct a minimum of four meetings each week with clients new to Alaska Public Media
Sell in a way that is consistent with Alaska Public Mediaâ€™s standards, mission and values for representing public media
Build and maintain a positive working relationship between underwriting department and other station departments
Meet all FCC guidelines
Follow station guidelines regarding:
Copy and traffic deadlines
Account receivables and collections
Participate in station activities, meetings, events, and pledge drives when possible
Represent the company in a manner that meets with its market image
Commitment to mission and values of Alaska Public Media
Entrepreneurial spirit with solid record of achieving income goals
Ability to take initiative, think strategically and collaborate with others
Personable, outgoing, courteous, and professional demeanor
Excellent written and interpersonal skills, salary negotiable
Advertising Sales Professional Dubai
You will be responsible for building relationships Advertising Agengies, Media Buyers, CEO\'s and marketing managers of the companies in the Gulf Region. Your clients will range from International Companies, Airlines, Hotels, Banks, Construction, Engineering, Oil and Gas etc.
You will be expected to be:
1. Highly organised
2. Be a good networker at events
3.Have a good telephone manner
4. And vitally be good at sales and building relationships