Media, Arts & Entertainment
We are looking for a freelance Videographer/Video Editor for the month of November only.
Send us your sample works and resume.
Salary 4000 AED
Digital Marketing Dubai
Digital Marketing Executive
Communication Legal Translation, the leading translation office in Dubai seeks to appoint a Digital Marketing Executive to implement and oversee its online marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
• Leads generation and conversion
• Social media management
• Content writing for website, social media, blogs and articles; etc.
• Perform SEO, SEM, and SERP audit and analysis
• Manage email marketing campaigns
• Perform multi-dimensional analysis through Google analytics and other tools.
• Produce and submit reports to General Manager
• University degree and at lease 5 years of verifiable experience.
• Must pass the personal interview
• Father or spouse sponsorship preferred
• Salary as per qualifications and experience
Responsible for ensuring implementation of Merchandising standards (Visibility, Availability and Freshness of products) in coordination with the Supervisor and Frontline Sales Team.
-Applicants should possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in merchandising. Extensive experience in all aspects of sales/distribution management is required.
-25-30 years of age and PROACTIVE. Must possess a valid UAE driving license.
Skills and Qualifications:
Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Customer Focus, Organization, Client Relationships, Promotions, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Competitive Analysis, Job Knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
100% English is a must, Other languages URDU & Arabic additional advantage
Arts coordinator Dubai
VISITOR COORDINATOR DUBAI
The Arts Centre is the largest performing arts centre in comprising the Theatre, Playhouse and Studio
The Visitor Services team welcomes more than 1 million visitors each year to the many events and exhibitions which take place. As a Visitor Services Coordinator, you will manage the delivery of excellent customer service across the venues, taking a leadership role to ensure that the operation is integrated, efficient and exemplary. As part of the team of Coordinators you will also play a key role in recruiting, training and coaching staff to deliver their potential.
The ideal applicant will have had extensive experience in a customer service environment and demonstrable expertise in managing large teams of staff together with excellent organisational skills.
Social media Officer Dubai
Our client, a reputed bespoke garments' organisation in DUBAI, is looking for an E-commerce Sales cum Social Media Consultant to join their team. You will be required to promote B2B sales.
The role involves :-
1) Identifying the appropriate e-commerce platform, e,g
2) Place strategic online banner, ads, SEO etc.
3) Address technical aspects the entire activity.
-Ideal candidate presently must be working in capacity of e-commerce sales.
-B2B experience is must.
-Should of knowledge about international market (Asia, Africa)
Interested and suitable candidates,
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST AND search engine optimization (SEO) who is an expert in handling the online networking sites. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , LinkedIn , etc.)
Objective of the Role: To run Social Media campaigns & contests to improve the customer engagement. The SM Specialist is responsible for ensuring the success of the social media marketing campaigns.
– Expert knowledge of all aspects of social media marketing
– Able to interpret analytics data and identify key metrics
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proven ability to autonomously manage an ongoing SMM campaign
– Email marketing experience is preferred
– Experience in Creative graphic design for quality posting
Knowledge in google adwords and facebook advertising with final reports are advantages. Kindly send your CV.
Operations Assistant Dubai
Operations Assistant (Photography & Marketing)
Working for a company dedicated to the Automotive industry, you will be required to assist with quality photography of used vehicles for advertising along with various tasks related to marketing within this newly established, dynamic company.
About the company:
Our small, highly experienced team requires an individual to join us who is flexible, open-minded, highly proactive and a self-starter, as we develop a suite of automotive solutions to assist businesses at all levels of the automotive industry. The role will be diverse involving many tasks from liaising with management and automotive dealers on any ongoing projects, to generating new business and assisting with existing partnerships.
•Taking professional quality photographs of vehicles in showroom. Experience of photography would be beneficial but is not essential
•Uploading photographs to media marketing channels
•Tyre inspection and issue of leaflets on vehicles to demonstrate other services available (full training on how to correctly inspect a tyre will be given)
•Vehicle appraisals to accurately deduce vehicle worth in preparation for sale or marketing
•Creating and maintaining trade client records to maintain accurate internal database
•Collecting business cards to develop new opportunities and expand the database
•Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients
•Engaging in proactive marketing and spearheading new prospects
•Working as a team to seek new revenue streams either through existing relationships or via proactive brainstorming
•Previous photography experience is desirable but not essential. A keen interest in photography is preferred.
•Experience working within a sales/marketing environment
•Solid level of conversational and written English
•Strong interpersonal skills even in unfamiliar situations
•Desire to achieve ‘right first time’ results
•Willingness to travel
•UAE Driving Licence
A reputed Events company in Dubai is looking for a full time Male Events Photographer. Candidate must be a graduate with at least 1-3 years’ experience in photography.
Skills and Qualification:
• Creative with a good eye for a picture
• Have excellent technical and photographic skills
• Have good communication and people skills
• Have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop
• Use photo enhancing software
• Working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them;
• Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot;
• Working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image;
• Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software;
• Communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them;
• Managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with clients\' concerns;
• Developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults, or moving objects around;
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your updated CV