Media, Arts & Entertainment
Account Executives Dubai
Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned accounts by promoting and selling 3D Printing services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
1. Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by Management.
2. Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
3. Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
4. Work with center staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
5. Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
6. Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
7. Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
8. Master the information presented during sales meetings.
9. Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
10. Use business networking and social media tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
1. Basic selling skills: Establishes rapport, determines customer needs, relates benefits to product features, handles objections, and closes.
2. Strategic selling skills: Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organizations.
3. Consulting skills: Involves others in decisions that will affect them, encourages participation of key stakeholders in problem solving, and develops breakthrough ideas and solutions.
4. Problem-solving skills: Anticipates problems, invites ideas, distinguishes symptoms from causes, modifies proposals, and implements solutions.
1. Financial analysis: Understands the financial impact of decisions on the client, the client’s customer, and 3DVinci Creations.
2. Market analysis: Understands market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets and the competition.
3. Business planning: Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive position, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
4. Computer literacy: Has basic computer skills applied to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer management.
5. Product Knowledge: Possesses expertise related to 3DVinci Creations’ products and services as well as crucial aspects of the business.
Marketing executive Dubai
An established South Indian Restaurant Group is looking for a FEMALE Marketing Executive with at least 3 years experience in the similar industry.
• Must be Malayalam speaking and has good command in English,
• She will handle social media and marketing-related activities for the company.
• Knows how to use various social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
• Proficient in MS Office programs and Photoshop or other photo editing software
Account Manager Dubai
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Candidates with Driving licence, Excellent communication skills and previous work experiences in the same field will be considered for this job position.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
Junior Account Executive Dubai
Junior PR Account Executive for a Small Technology Focused PR Agency If you are looking to further your skills and develop a career in public relations and be part of a agency that is small in size but BIG in attitude and reputation in the market, then look no further!! The ideal candidate is one who is young and dynamic with excellent communication skills, preferably with a bit of PR experience (technology PR a bonus). Bi-lingual (English and Arabic speaking) candidates would have an edge. The work profile will involve all aspects of PR including client servicing, developing relationships with journalists and pitching interviews, drafting and sending out press releases, monitoring press coverage and bringing loads of creativity to the job. Please apply with CV
Online Producer Dubai
Online producer needed for design company in the Middle East, you will work with clients to ensure their content and advertisments are correct and complete, you will also assist the graphic designers with new ideas for out top clients
In this job you will have previous experience in a related field, you will also have related qualifications
We are a full sized design and advertising company with many top clients in the UAE, we need top candidates to join us, we offer 72 K USD per year plus relocation
Social media manger Dubai
Job description: The primary responsibility for this position will be to manage digital/social media and e-commerce for Desert Style. The person will be based out of the Desert Style office
Principal Responsibilities/Key Result Areas.
Manage social media pages (Facebook & Instagram) for brands managed by Desert Style
ï‚· Content creation – Image and Copy
ï‚· Page management
ï‚· Response management
ï‚· Media campaign management
Manage operational engagement with E-Commerce portals
ï‚· Manage catalog and pricing
ï‚· Manage order fulfillment and delivery through internal teams
ï‚· Manage promotions, billing, and collections
ï‚· Manage campaigns as and when required Education & Experience
ï‚· Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or other disciplines of communications
ï‚· 3-4 years’ work experience in similar roles preferred
ï‚· Good written & verbal communication and presentation skills
ï‚· Should be able to ideate, write well, guide graphic designers or create graphics themselves
ï‚· Should be able to manage the planning and execution of media campaigns
Digital marketing executive Dubai
Job description: Digital Marketing Executives
Should have executed advanced tools for SEO research & analysis preferably (MOZ, SEMrush, Ahref etc).
Well versed with on-page activities such as content creation & amplification, CTAs, meta tag optimization, inter linking, keyword and LSI optimization, Duplicate content checks, Sitemap (HTML & XML), Image optimization and robots creations, URL Structure, Internal Linking, site speed check etc.
Hands-on experience in carrying out in-depth SEO audits which highlights the website issues with indexation and ranking while providing optimal solutions to rectify the same.
Monitor and report on website errors and metrics using tools like Google Search Console and Google Analytics. Should be able to create custom reports, goals and report on same. Leverage Analytics to create on-going content creation strategies and other optimization.
Possess in-depth knowledge in regards to website design, UI optimization, landing page creation and CTA placements.
Work and strategize PPC/paid campaigns, including selection of keyword to be bid on, ad copy creation, site-link usage, bid management and on-going optimization.
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Create Facebook ad copies and creatives in collaboration with communication and product managers.
Continuously monitor and optimize CPLs and CPAs for each facebook campaign
Manage email campaigns, drip and nurturing campaigns
To find out which new content ideas are being done by other websites competitors which can be pitched to our clients.
Actively managing and escalating any website issues to the account manager or head of digital marketing in a prompt and efficient manner.
Managing, delivering and reporting on successful Google AdWords and Meta campaigns, managing budgets and creating successful advertising.
Meeting with the Content Marketing Manager on a bi-weekly basis to review client performance and take action to improve as required.
7000 AED per month
INTERNATIONAL MARKET GROUP
Job Vacancy for Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary : 20,000-25,000 AED per month
More Than 8 years of Experience out of which 5 years should be handling talent acquisition activities.
Candidates should have a strong experience in the areas of Recruitment and Selection.
Education: MBA in Human Resources/Management
CIPD/SHRM Certified will be advantageous.