Media, Arts & Entertainment
Social Media Manager Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic and professional leader who shares our passion & vision for the development of our Social Media Department. To do this, we will support you in providing the required personnel, infrastructure, tools and processes required to accomplish our collective objectives.
You will be tasked with developing growth and engagement strategies within this hands-on role to evolve our clients digital media presence, outreach to create new relationships with influencers and grow existing audiences while ensuring all activity is within our strategy, on brand and within guidelines, being effective and consistent across all channels.
Â· Create digital stories
Â· Coordinate the management of clients digital channels & communities to ensure best possible experience for brand consumers.
Â· Support the execution of campaigns/posts from conception to launch following deadlines and project plans.
Â· Develop, own and manage content calendars for campaign activity across all social channels
Â· Identify and adapt to new social media channels and technologies, in line with industry trends.
Account Executives Dubai
Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned accounts by promoting and selling 3D Printing services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
1. Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by Management.
2. Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
3. Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
4. Work with center staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
5. Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
6. Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
7. Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
8. Master the information presented during sales meetings.
9. Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
10. Use business networking and social media tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
1. Basic selling skills: Establishes rapport, determines customer needs, relates benefits to product features, handles objections, and closes.
2. Strategic selling skills: Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organizations.
3. Consulting skills: Involves others in decisions that will affect them, encourages participation of key stakeholders in problem solving, and develops breakthrough ideas and solutions.
4. Problem-solving skills: Anticipates problems, invites ideas, distinguishes symptoms from causes, modifies proposals, and implements solutions.
1. Financial analysis: Understands the financial impact of decisions on the client, the client’s customer, and 3DVinci Creations.
2. Market analysis: Understands market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets and the competition.
3. Business planning: Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive position, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
4. Computer literacy: Has basic computer skills applied to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer management.
5. Product Knowledge: Possesses expertise related to 3DVinci Creations’ products and services as well as crucial aspects of the business.
Sports Reporters Dubai
Sports Reporters are responsible for attending global sports events and reporting all the action straight back from the venue directly over the phone to our specialist call-center team.
We are presently looking for dedicated and reliable Stadium Reporters and Country Managers around the world.
This is the ideal job and students are very welcome to apply.
SEO Specialist Dubai
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Writing reports for events/exhibitions, activities etc.
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Develop marketing collateral, in coordination with in-house designer.
• Manage social media pages and campaigns
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Strong communication skills
Social Media Expert Dubai
ADGECO Group is in need of Social Media Expert who will be responsible of handling, maintaining and updating the company’s social media accounts such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumbler, YouTube and other social media sites. Job Description: • Strong presence in the social media and mainstream media scene all over the world. • Your job is to assess, improve and monitor the positioning in the social and mainstream media scene. • Your job is directly related to social media where you have to code and report daily, weekly or monthly different types of analysis. • Defining and executing a specific social media strategy • Create, maintain and develop social media initiatives on social media platforms of the company. • Researching, analyzing, stylish writing and publishing online data and website content such as related events, news, reviews, services, etc. • Social media business participation including development of ongoing social media campaigns, blog strategies, videos, and community engagement. • Produce reports and suggests recommendations that can maximize and increase site ranking • Drive day-to-day publishing efforts across all channels such as posting to social channels. Qualifications: • Excellent written and verbal skills – for communicating complex ideas effectively and professionally. • Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years experience in Social Media handling and managing is preferred. • Strong familiarity of all social media channels • Understanding and good knowledge in SEO • Knowledgeable in web analytics applications such as Alexa, Google Analytics, Omniture, comScore, Webtrends, etc. • Ability to work both independently and under general supervision
Conference producer Dubai
To produce conferences which meet the needs of our target markets and therefore generate revenue and profit. To undertake focused research, write compelling conference programmes and associated copy, recruit speakers, run conferences on site and to assume ownership for the end to end process of running successful conferences.
-Assess viability of conference ideas
-Identify the target audience for a given conference idea and the most marketable angle on this topic
-Research content of conference programmes through telephone research
-Research markets for conference sponsorship, identify target markets for sponsorship and develop unique selling points (USPs) to drive sponsorship
-Research with internal editorial staff where appropriate
-Gain a high-level understanding of any given market
-Research and record competitive events
-Identify influential trade associations and other possible partners and develop relationships
-Write cogent, marketable conference programmes based on research
-Identify potential add-ons to provide incremental revenue
-Take overall responsibility for the marketability of conference programmes
-Identify, approach and confirm suitable speakers
-Ensure speakers are briefed on the required content of their presentation
-Negotiate speakers’ expenses where necessary
-Write effective sales copy for conference brochures and other promotional material as appropriate
-Oversee design of the conference brochure ensuring key selling points are emphasised
-Take a strategic view of the positioning of the conference
-Manage workload to hit deadlines
-Produce a detailed marketing brief and liaise with marketer to pass on promotional ideas
-Identify relevant publications in a given market and potential media partners
-Identify the Sponsorship and Exhibition sales angle on each conference and provide sponsorship leads
-Make editorial, marketing of the conference programme as appropriate
-Run conferences on site and look after conference speakers as necessary
-Control the conference budget and take responsibility for overall profitability
Business Development and Strategic Awareness
PR Officer Dubai
PR Officer wanted for advertising company in the UAE, in the role you will work with the media team, to push our products to the market, you will also assist with media releases as needed, you must have 4 years experience
Dekwood career centre
Advertising Account Director, Dubai
Job role: Client Services
Job skill: Advertising
Our client, a boutique full service agency with offices in Dubai and London is currently looking to recruit an Advertising Senior Account Manager or an Account Director to join their team in Dubai.
You will be working on the hospitality and lifestyle accounts.
Previous experience working on hospitality/ lifestyle accounts
minimum of 7 years working across brand development, advertising, digital and activations
hard working with a good attitude
strong team player