Media, Arts & Entertainment
Social Media Expert Dubai
ADGECO Group is in need of Social Media Expert who will be responsible of handling, maintaining and updating the company’s social media accounts such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumbler, YouTube and other social media sites. Job Description: • Strong presence in the social media and mainstream media scene all over the world. • Your job is to assess, improve and monitor the positioning in the social and mainstream media scene. • Your job is directly related to social media where you have to code and report daily, weekly or monthly different types of analysis. • Defining and executing a specific social media strategy • Create, maintain and develop social media initiatives on social media platforms of the company. • Researching, analyzing, stylish writing and publishing online data and website content such as related events, news, reviews, services, etc. • Social media business participation including development of ongoing social media campaigns, blog strategies, videos, and community engagement. • Produce reports and suggests recommendations that can maximize and increase site ranking • Drive day-to-day publishing efforts across all channels such as posting to social channels. Qualifications: • Excellent written and verbal skills – for communicating complex ideas effectively and professionally. • Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years experience in Social Media handling and managing is preferred. • Strong familiarity of all social media channels • Understanding and good knowledge in SEO • Knowledgeable in web analytics applications such as Alexa, Google Analytics, Omniture, comScore, Webtrends, etc. • Ability to work both independently and under general supervision
Account Manager Dubai
We are looking for Accounts Manager with following qualities:
1) Handling accounts and finance related matters
2) Handling Statutory Audit till finalization
3) Liaising with bank for different kinds of facilities and negotiating facility structure, terms and conditions in line with prevailing market indicators
4) Preparing MIS
5) Monitor cash reserves and investments to ensure project wise working capital
6) Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
7) Responds to inquiries from the Managing Director regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
8) Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
9) Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Chinese Male & Female promoters
• personality with good communication skills is a must.
• Candidates should be on family/university visa.
• Should be willing to work on shifts duly assigned to them.
• To promote various consumer brands at Dubai Duty Free Terminal 1&3.
• Morning, Afternoon & Evening Shifts.
• Payment Remuneration between 8,000-16,000AED per month
Please send the following:
• Portfolio (Min. 5 best photos, no selfies)
• Passport/Visa (Promoter & Sponsor)
Art Director Qatar
Are you the best of the best? A dynamic and lively creative agency at the heart of Doha is looking for the following talent: Art Director (Arabic speaking) You have an eye for detail and can adapt your style to any creative challenge. Assisting the Creative Director on key projects, along with a team of fellow creatives, you will be responsible for developing award-winning work for our clients.
Account Manager Dubai
Account Manager with 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions, needed for a leading multinational company in ICT industry for Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science, Business or other relevant degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions with strong technical background in Internet technologies.
- Excellent understanding of the Internet technologies, industry and market.
- Solid knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques and business planning.
- Proven history of successful Account Management.
- Excellent strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a Sales Plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Sell company’s products and services directly and/or through company’s partner to reach the quarterly and annual sales and gross margin objectives.
- Manage named accounts and/or sector/industry and develop and implement account plans.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within the customers’ organization.
- Understand and develop customers’ requirements and capitalize on opportunities to promote the products and services.
- Develop and present business and technical proposals for potential and existing customers (upgrades, enhancements, new applications).
- Conduct extensive follow-ups with customers to close sales and to uncover additional opportunities.
- Organize joint visit to selected customers and prepare sales speech and strategy.
- Present the services to potential customers.
- Follow up on opportunities, answer customers questions or formal Request for Proposal.
Dubai leading modelling and production agency Looking for Senior producers for its TVC and Still shoots department. Job responsibility as below: Business development:Research and develop new clienteleMaintain and generate business from existing clientsCreate and develop strategies for new business acquisitionPricing strategy and review rate cardsKey account management Planning and production:Proactively and independently manage and planning production – Still shoots, TVC , Fashion shows Handle and execute effective castings, PPM meetings etcWork collaboratively with team and other departments, talents , vendors to ensure successful execution and follow upManage and lead production team, assign task, maintain clear road and schedules, anticipate needs and potential road blocks Operation:Create budgets, track expenses and deliver reports on time, working closely with financeMaintain updated database of talents and constantly add talents to the databaseEnsure smooth payment procedures with talents, vendors and accountsManage all documentation, government permits, location permits required for the production Communication:Keep all the social media page pertaining to the department posted and live at all timeRegularly and clearly communicate production schedule and goalsRepresent agency at all levels within and outside the organization Relevant skill and experience required for this position: Experience:Relevant industry experience of min 3-4 years Local/International is mustShould have expertise on client servicing and new business developmentSuccessfully handled full scale production of TVC/Still shoots/Fashion shows as a producerEstablished network with talents across the industrySkill:· MS Office – especially
Account Manager Dubai
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Candidates with Driving licence, Excellent communication skills and previous work experiences in the same field will be considered for this job position.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory