Media, Arts & Entertainment
Hi Impact Plus
The Social Media Account Specialist Dubai
will manage, create and implement content and advise on and coordinate digital content delivery across a number of social media channels. Also, the candidate will participate in the companyâ€™s marketing campaigns both internally and externally by playing a key part in communicating the organizationâ€™s marketing message.
Create, implement and monitor comprehensive social media strategies (& their accounts) for our clients.
Position will be highly cross functional between internal departments - programming / web design team, SEO and Client Strategy.
A strong emphasis will be placed on developing SMM strategy and other targeted communications channels, specifically focused on reaching and providing value to our clients.
Community engagement for different brands, verticals and products/services.
Implement a variety of tactics and techniques based on different situations and circumstances, to include crowd-sourcing, viral marketing, reputation enhancement and PR crisis management.
Forecast, measure and analyze performance and results for individual clients.
Lead social media and digital efforts, as well lead content and engagement tactics
Freelance Editors Dubai
Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries. We engage a global team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. Weâ€™re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors.
Why this is a great opportunity
Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
Potential to earn USD 1200 to 4000 per month (based on regular availability)
Additional fees of up to 20%
No need to relocate. As this is a freelance opportunity, we invite candidates from all across the world to apply.
What you will do
Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
Art Appraiser Dubai
We are seeking a permanent casual art appraiser.
- Speak fluent English
- A degree in art history, preference will be given to applicants with a MA or higher.
- Reliable transportation
- Quality photo equipment and proficient with taking still life photographs
- Must be native and ethnically of Dubai
- Must have grown up in, and lived in Dubai for the last 5 years
- Flexible during regular business hours
- Looking for long term employment
- Compensation will be $100-$200 USD per examination, additional sales commission if client uses our services.
- Paid via PayPal, weekly.
A typical examination would involve contacting the client to arrange an appointment. With a professional appearance, you arrive at the scheduled appointment promptly, provide the client with a basic presentation of our services, examine and photograph the artwork. Act as the liaison for us with the client, with respect to translation of communications and documents, and other assistance as required.
We urgently require Advertising Account Executive Dubai
- at least 1 year experience in Marketing and Advertising.
- preferably with previous advertising account executive position.
- Smart, and with good communication skills.
Applicants may send their CV
Account Manager Dubai
Account Manager with 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions, needed for a leading multinational company in ICT industry for Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science, Business or other relevant degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions with strong technical background in Internet technologies.
- Excellent understanding of the Internet technologies, industry and market.
- Solid knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques and business planning.
- Proven history of successful Account Management.
- Excellent strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a Sales Plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Sell company’s products and services directly and/or through company’s partner to reach the quarterly and annual sales and gross margin objectives.
- Manage named accounts and/or sector/industry and develop and implement account plans.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within the customers’ organization.
- Understand and develop customers’ requirements and capitalize on opportunities to promote the products and services.
- Develop and present business and technical proposals for potential and existing customers (upgrades, enhancements, new applications).
- Conduct extensive follow-ups with customers to close sales and to uncover additional opportunities.
- Organize joint visit to selected customers and prepare sales speech and strategy.
- Present the services to potential customers.
- Follow up on opportunities, answer customers questions or formal Request for Proposal.
Junqueira medical Clinic
Junqueira medical Clinic is one of the UAE leadind brands in the luxury Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic segment. Our company daily upholds the state-art, thecnology asthetic treatments and cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
Under the supervision of the Marketing & Communication Director, he/she is proposing and implementing comprehensive Media and Digital strategy and action plans within the frame of JMC overall strategy.
Digital Strategy & Culture
Understand the digital media landscape and consumer behavior in UAE region including local
specificities in digital development
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Key result area 1: SOCIAL MEDIA
Development and execution of Social Media communications plan for the entire region
(IG + FB)
Work closely with Marketing & Communication Director to develop and execute social media strategy
Identify opportunities and develop proposals for implementing scalable social media campaign programs to generate maximum local exposure
Work closely with PR team to ensure optimal engagement with online communities, blogs, etc. to generate exposure, publicity and traffic
Define and track performance of campaign testing and live campaigns
Be aligned and informed of the latest social media developments, online behavior and trends, as well as competitive actions
Development and execution of content marketing plan
Research and source creative opportunities within the exciting IWC framework (existing sponsorships, events, influencer relationships, etc.), as well as looking beyond the norm to find new opportunities and ideas
Key result area 2: DIGITAL MEDIA
Strategize & coordinate the annual digital media plan (from initial brief to validation and execution by media agency). Understand and reflect local market specificities & level of maturity throughout media plan process
Make subsequent plan revisions for marketing programs and new initiatives. Constantly maintain and monitor position performance, quality in special executions and advertorials, key title partnership for improved and optimum SOV performance
Ensure digital media plans are updated by agency on a monthly basis to ensure consistency with HQ / regional
Contribute to the yearly strategic plan by integrating all media and digital needs / strategy of the UAE region
Monitor regionally the media marketplace to stay abreast of trends, identify opportunities and emerging issues
Operations Manager Dubai
A specialist digital marketing agency based in Dubai Media City is on the lookout for an experienced digital operations executive to coordinate, plan and execute campaigns.
The candidate will be responsible to manage Ad management platforms and coordinate with the team to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
UAE experience is highly preferred.
Skills & Experience:
· Planning and executing effective direct response campaigns that support our client's strategies and objectives
· Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and other ad management platforms
· Basic ad serving, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other relevant platforms
· Media planning & buying process
· Liaising with publishers, media reps and direct clients
· Provide additional support with existing clients for relationship management and growth
· Market research, keyword analysis and ad copy generation
· Assisting the administration department with proposals, booking orders, invoicing and other related duties.
· Keeping track of inbound inquiries and leads to the marketing department + coordinate towards conversion
· Reporting and presentation
· Knowledge of third party tools that aid in the above mentioned processes
· Up-to-date with industry trends
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Residence in Dubai
· Google Adwords certification
· Arabic communication and written translation
· Creative copywriting and proof reading
· Creative design and development awareness
· Social Media Management
· Awareness of content marketing and native advertising
Account Manager Dubai
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Candidates with Driving licence, Excellent communication skills and previous work experiences in the same field will be considered for this job position.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory