Media, Arts & Entertainment
Account manager Dubai
Proactive self starter. You will be handling the client accounts independently and developing relationships with the clients directly.
• Ability to work quickly, efficiently and maintaining the highest level of quality.
• Enjoys problem solving and has strong analytical ability.
• Experience working within Small Businesses.
• Our Clients operate in many different industries so broad experience across different sectors is essential.
• Experience dealing directly with clients.
• Experience and knowledge in basic business strategy and how accounting information can be used to improve business decision making.
• Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be prepared to work flexible hours and meet tight deadlines
Arts coordinator Dubai
Text Writer (has to be willing to work as freelance; experience in writing articles, contents, similar; preferably with Food Beverage, Brands) ; preferably Native English speaker and some arabic native speaker (2 separate possitions/tasks)
2. Social Media - Marketing. Worked with companies that represent brands; food and beverages, cafe-restaurant preferable; 4-8 y experience;
Operations Manager Dubai
A specialist digital marketing agency based in Dubai Media City is on the lookout for an experienced digital operations executive to coordinate, plan and execute campaigns.
The candidate will be responsible to manage Ad management platforms and coordinate with the team to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
UAE experience is highly preferred.
Skills & Experience:
· Planning and executing effective direct response campaigns that support our client's strategies and objectives
· Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and other ad management platforms
· Basic ad serving, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other relevant platforms
· Media planning & buying process
· Liaising with publishers, media reps and direct clients
· Provide additional support with existing clients for relationship management and growth
· Market research, keyword analysis and ad copy generation
· Assisting the administration department with proposals, booking orders, invoicing and other related duties.
· Keeping track of inbound inquiries and leads to the marketing department + coordinate towards conversion
· Reporting and presentation
· Knowledge of third party tools that aid in the above mentioned processes
· Up-to-date with industry trends
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Residence in Dubai
· Google Adwords certification
· Arabic communication and written translation
· Creative copywriting and proof reading
· Creative design and development awareness
· Social Media Management
· Awareness of content marketing and native advertising
Global Management Consultants
Sr Merchandiser Dubai
MBA/PG Fashion School
4-5 years Retail Planning/Buying experience in Furniture Retail is a must. Candidates with experience of having worked in the Stores like The One or Marina Mall would be ideal
Excellent Planning and Merchandising skills
Salary Budget : 12000-15000 AED p.m.
Events Assistant Dubai
We are a leading Event Production Company, looking for a well-groomed and well-spoken Assistant.
Our requirement is immediate so a candidate that fits the requirement must be able to start immediately.
We are looking for a candidate who's in the industry only. Someone with a good experience to handling clients on his or her own. Someone who is capable of closing deals is a must.
MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
• Analyzing potential customer base for the company,
• Helping in Formulating pricing strategy for various productions – Low – Mid – High End..
• Responsible for coaching future Sales staff for prospecting and customer relationship
• Building social Media plan for implementation & increasing hits & subscribers to all
lighthouse online sites
• Enforcing Brand guidelines within the company & Print ads etc.
This is a great and rare opening, if you have interest in this position, please apply. Assisting the Media & PR Manager you will help devise and deliver several key launches. You will assist in all aspects of media relations by researching and preparing media releases, providing timely and accurate responses to media inquiries and maintaining effective working relationships with key media contacts.
Mouhajer International Design
Administrative officer Dubai
Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
• Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Other responsibilities to be discussed d