Media, Arts & Entertainment
Operations Assistant Dubai
Operations Assistant (Photography & Marketing)
Working for a company dedicated to the Automotive industry, you will be required to assist with quality photography of used vehicles for advertising along with various tasks related to marketing within this newly established, dynamic company.
About the company:
Our small, highly experienced team requires an individual to join us who is flexible, open-minded, highly proactive and a self-starter, as we develop a suite of automotive solutions to assist businesses at all levels of the automotive industry. The role will be diverse involving many tasks from liaising with management and automotive dealers on any ongoing projects, to generating new business and assisting with existing partnerships.
•Taking professional quality photographs of vehicles in showroom. Experience of photography would be beneficial but is not essential
•Uploading photographs to media marketing channels
•Tyre inspection and issue of leaflets on vehicles to demonstrate other services available (full training on how to correctly inspect a tyre will be given)
•Vehicle appraisals to accurately deduce vehicle worth in preparation for sale or marketing
•Creating and maintaining trade client records to maintain accurate internal database
•Collecting business cards to develop new opportunities and expand the database
•Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with existing clients
•Engaging in proactive marketing and spearheading new prospects
•Working as a team to seek new revenue streams either through existing relationships or via proactive brainstorming
•Previous photography experience is desirable but not essential. A keen interest in photography is preferred.
•Experience working within a sales/marketing environment
•Solid level of conversational and written English
•Strong interpersonal skills even in unfamiliar situations
•Desire to achieve ‘right first time’ results
•Willingness to travel
•UAE Driving Licence
A reputed Events company in Dubai is looking for a full time Male Events Photographer. Candidate must be a graduate with at least 1-3 years’ experience in photography.
Skills and Qualification:
• Creative with a good eye for a picture
• Have excellent technical and photographic skills
• Have good communication and people skills
• Have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop
• Use photo enhancing software
• Working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them;
• Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot;
• Working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image;
• Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software;
• Communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them;
• Managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with clients\' concerns;
• Developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults, or moving objects around;
If this sounds like the opportunity you are seeking for, please send your updated CV
Project Coordinator Dubai
Project Coordinator Position – Arabic Language Recording (Sharjah, UAE)
Location: Sharjah, UAE
iSoftStone World Wide Services Department is looking for a Language Coordinator (Native UAE Arabic speaker) to supervise tasks related to one of our projects. You will need to understand the scope of the project and be present as a representative of the company during data collection.
We are looking for 2-3 Native UAE Arabic speakers to listen and approve Arabic language audio for authenticity and content clarity. This is an onsite role, where the coordinator will have to be present at a vendor location.
• Listen to people speaking and assess for authenticity of native dialect, content hygiene check, and supervise vendor quality control
• Provide Project manager a daily update on the data collection process, challenges, and suggestions.
• Native UAE Arabic speaker with fluency in English
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written with diverse audiences
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Effective organization and time management skills
Event Management Executive
Essential Job Duties:
Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed)expectations.
Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
Managing supplier relationships
Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events
Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
Good with budgets
Reliable/good at hitting deadlines
Ability to use initiative
Art Director Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a talented Art Director to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on automotive, banking or hospitality. They will be passionate about their work, innovative in their design and motivated towards growing the agency and building a team.
Experience in the region is a plus for this role
Candidates must be able to obtain a visa/NOC in Qatar in order to be eligible for this position.
Salary is between QAR 16-18,000 depending on experience.
Account executive Dubai
We are a healthy restaurant & meal Plan Company named Stm'd, & are currently look for a young sporty dynamic candidate with the following skills:
- liaise with existing meal plan customers to insure all requirements are being met and communicated to on the ground staff
- Build ATL & BTL calendar’s focused on our key demo & most effective way to reach them
- Work with various health related channels to help promote our offerings
- Communicate with existing and previous customers to insure maximum customer retention
- Excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English
- Hard working and motivated
- knows how to use photo shop & video editing software a plus
Guitar Teachers Dubai
Private school in the UAE has an opening for guitar teachers , we need 2 teachers with classroom experience, 1 year plus experience in fine
Classes are between 10 - 15 students, please apply now for consideration
Brand Promoters Dubai
Our company is looking for 15 female Brand Ambassadors for highly reputable jewelry &perfume &
make - up brands in Dubai for long term cooperation. Only serious candidates can apply.
Good salary package + commission, full training will be provided. Salary package will be offered to selected candidates.
Gender: female (good looking)
Age: 21 - 35
Nationality: Arabic, Eastern European, Filipino
Languages: well spoken English
Visa: Husband or Family VISA only
We will reply only candidates who will send us following documents:
3 pictures, CV resume