Media, Arts & Entertainment
Account Executive Dubai
Sales Executives - having UAE Experience
for a new Advertising Company dealing in Exhibtions, Signages, Kiosks, Outdoor Media, Event Branding etc
Good Salary with Commission based on targets
Driving Lic is a must.
Account Manager Dubai
Account Manager with 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions, needed for a leading multinational company in ICT industry for Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science, Business or other relevant degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience in major account selling of Information and Communication Technology solutions with strong technical background in Internet technologies.
- Excellent understanding of the Internet technologies, industry and market.
- Solid knowledge of advanced strategic sales techniques and business planning.
- Proven history of successful Account Management.
- Excellent strategic selling skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a Sales Plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Sell company’s products and services directly and/or through company’s partner to reach the quarterly and annual sales and gross margin objectives.
- Manage named accounts and/or sector/industry and develop and implement account plans.
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within the customers’ organization.
- Understand and develop customers’ requirements and capitalize on opportunities to promote the products and services.
- Develop and present business and technical proposals for potential and existing customers (upgrades, enhancements, new applications).
- Conduct extensive follow-ups with customers to close sales and to uncover additional opportunities.
- Organize joint visit to selected customers and prepare sales speech and strategy.
- Present the services to potential customers.
- Follow up on opportunities, answer customers questions or formal Request for Proposal.
Sports Reporters Dubai
Sports Reporters are responsible for attending global sports events and reporting all the action straight back from the venue directly over the phone to our specialist call-center team.
We are presently looking for dedicated and reliable Stadium Reporters and Country Managers around the world.
This is the ideal job and students are very welcome to apply.
Designers Abu Dhabi
New and ambitious adverting company in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire a creative and experienced designer to be part of our team.
We are Hiring a full time position 5 days a week Sunday to Thursday. The Candidate must be me self motivated with louts of creativity and excellent communication skills.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
* Exceptional creativity and innovation.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Passion, innovative and effective designer
Head of Library and Media Resource Dubai
Qualified Librarian with Library Qualifications and strong IT skills required for an International IB School in Dubai. Experience in an international school is desirable
Keyade Middle East
Search Marketing Account Manager Dubai
Digital Marketing Keyade Middle East is seeking a very professional, enthusiastic, curious and dynamic person to join its operational team of Account Managers. Keyade Middle East is an online performance-marketing agency created in 2011, specializing in search and display advertising. It is built on the same principles that have made Keyade one of the top agencies in Europe, with an experienced team, powerful in-house R&D development, and an intentionally small number of exacting clients to assure high quality of service for each one. The agency today manages online campaigns worldwide for such clients as Jumeirah, Souq, Cleartrip, Mumzworld, L’Oreal, Sukar, etc. Responsibilities & missions: • Maintain daily contact with our partners • Manage Search Marketing campaigns • Monitor campaigns: optimizations, ongoing analysis and reporting • Deliver set budgets and business KPIs • Keep up-to-date with latest search marketing developments • Identify/Recognize/Solicit new business/growth opportunities within existing clients • Contribute to the Keyade Middle East expansion in the region • Interact with the different entities (management, technical team, Paris operational team) • Report to the Keyade Middle east country manager Desired Skills and Experience Minimum Educational / Experience Requirements • Bilingual English & Arabic is mandatory (oral & written) • 1+ year online or advertising related work experience • Excellent proficiency with Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Internet culture in general • Strong knowledge of web applications: Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint • Additional languages are a plus (and encouraged) • Education : degree in marketing, Masters is a plus Success Attributes • Good interpersonal and communication skills • Diligent • Curious, Innovative and self-motivated • Must have both strong analytical and creative capabilities • Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Infinity Marketing Solutions
You’re a thinker with the skill and insight to capture consumers\' interest and make them take action using your golden words. You\'re creative and culturally intelligent, and command vast knowledge of both the Arabic and English languages. You know how to adapt your writing style from formal to playful at the drop of a hat.