Media, Arts & Entertainment
Junior Social Media Strategist Dubai
Job Description :
- Support day-to-day community management activities on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google +, Instagram, etc.
- Moderation/responding/Community Management.
-Knowledgeable of current and emerging social channels.
- Strong verbal and editorial writing skills
- Knowledge and passion for the latest trends and platforms across the social media landscape
Freelance Agents Dubai
We are offering fruitful co-operation concern to serious agents only.
We would be glad to offer following conditions for your successful work for 5000 AED per month.
1. 100% commission is yours.
2. Resident visa
3. Work space in comfortable office.
4. Advertisement space through all demanded websites.
5. Opportunity to work with biggest developers-partners.
6. Opportunity to work with existing investors and new clients.
7. Free schedule to work
Social Media Analyst Dubai
Fluency in Arabic and English is a must (Arabic must)
Social media experience in a professional capacity A PLUS (i.e. doing it for a brand or organisation)
Customer service and social media with strong fashion background
Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter
Must be able to write fashion products description
Must be able to handle international calls from customers enquiries related to products and its specifications and details
Come up with topic ideas for blog posts
– Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
Be CREATIVE and propose solutions that are unique, innovative and inspire action
– Results and data-driven with experience producing qualitative reports
– Experience with any of the following is a plus: market research/consumer insights work, social media monitoring tools, Google & YouTube Analytics, Facebook Insights
Please forward the CV with latest photograph with the below details
Head of Library and Media Resource Dubai
Qualified Librarian with Library Qualifications and strong IT skills required for an International IB School in Dubai. Experience in an international school is desirable
Social media specialist Dubai
Social Media Specialist
AED 7,500 – AED9, 000 a month
Foilacar™ is our high quality solution for the protection, color design and window tinting of your extravagant automobile. Foilacar™ introduces the latest German technology innovation for car body finishing: a high performance foil wrapping system. Foilacar™ offers the highest German standards in product quality, handcraft competence and technical know-how. Foilacar™ uses premium materials made in Germany which are processed by German specialists
Since 2007, Foilacar™ is the leading German specialist for car foiling technologies and services. It started off in Germany, foiling taxis and police cars but it became a huge success in the UAE! Foilacar was born as the first company in Dubai to foil exclusive and extraordinary cars to make them even more exclusive and extraordinary! To date, the company has grown bigger and is well known in the GCC.
Social Media Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
• Attend educational conferences
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
• Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
• Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research
Social Media Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
• 4-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking skills
Junior Account Executive Dubai
Junior PR Account Executive for a Small Technology Focused PR Agency If you are looking to further your skills and develop a career in public relations and be part of a agency that is small in size but BIG in attitude and reputation in the market, then look no further!! The ideal candidate is one who is young and dynamic with excellent communication skills, preferably with a bit of PR experience (technology PR a bonus). Bi-lingual (English and Arabic speaking) candidates would have an edge. The work profile will involve all aspects of PR including client servicing, developing relationships with journalists and pitching interviews, drafting and sending out press releases, monitoring press coverage and bringing loads of creativity to the job. Please apply with CV
Content Writer Dubai
Excellent verbal and written English skills Search-engine optimized content writing skill Knowledge of SEO/SEM , social media marketing and Google Analytics Organized and detail oriented with strong research skills Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Translator Abu Dhabi
We are a leadership and development provider that designs and develops leadership and development solutions with emphasis on tailor fitting the professional leadership development according to local needs.
Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Language Translations or equivalent
3-5 years relevant experience on translation in government/private sector, salary is open