Media, Arts & Entertainment
Dekwood career centre
Creative Design Director (Branding Agency), Dubai
Job role: Creative
Job skill: Branding, Design
Currently recruiting for a Design Director for a leading Branding Agency based in Dubai.
Minimum of 7 years experience in design.
Confident team player
Excellent presentation and client facing skills
Experience in leading a team.
Ideally we would like someone with experience of working in the Middle East.
Events Assistant Dubai
We are a leading Event Production Company, looking for a well-groomed and well-spoken Assistant.
Our requirement is immediate so a candidate that fits the requirement must be able to start immediately.
We are looking for a candidate who's in the industry only. Someone with a good experience to handling clients on his or her own. Someone who is capable of closing deals is a must.
MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
• Analyzing potential customer base for the company,
• Helping in Formulating pricing strategy for various productions – Low – Mid – High End..
• Responsible for coaching future Sales staff for prospecting and customer relationship
• Building social Media plan for implementation & increasing hits & subscribers to all
lighthouse online sites
• Enforcing Brand guidelines within the company & Print ads etc.
Content Specialist Dubai
Create content for all marketing and social media platforms
Create content for formal and corporate requirements
Contribute in developing monthly content calendars for all online platforms
Manage and update social media platforms and website
Contribute ideas for creative campaigns
Help developing unique social initiatives for the brand.
Create and present market research
Research and identify good content based on news, events, and trending topics.
Work closely with the design team to develop visual content for social channels.
Provide social insights and strategy for the company’s social media platforms
This position will report to the Marketing Manager
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST AND search engine optimization (SEO) who is an expert in handling the online networking sites. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , LinkedIn , etc.)
Objective of the Role: To run Social Media campaigns & contests to improve the customer engagement. The SM Specialist is responsible for ensuring the success of the social media marketing campaigns.
– Expert knowledge of all aspects of social media marketing
– Able to interpret analytics data and identify key metrics
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proven ability to autonomously manage an ongoing SMM campaign
– Email marketing experience is preferred
– Experience in Creative graphic design for quality posting
Knowledge in google adwords and facebook advertising with final reports are advantages. Kindly send your CV.
Account Manager Dubai
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Candidates with Driving licence, Excellent communication skills and previous work experiences in the same field will be considered for this job position.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
Account Executive Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for an Account Executive to join their team in Doha.
- Some previous experience working with advertising agencies
- Work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain relationships with clients
- Work on fully integrated campaigns
- Team work
- Good competence in English – spoken and written
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, ready to learn
Candidates must be able to obtain a visa/NOC in Qatar in order to be eligible for this position.
Salary is between QAR 10-12,000 depending on experience
Media planner Dubai
Executive Personal Media Manager Dubai
We are Multinational Corporate Business Group operating in 20 countries with 17 different companies our media companies already established from last many years in production, advertising, now we are going to start 6 new channels and every channel have separate management now we looking one very well educated bold liberal open minded full devoted who have no timing and traveling issue in country or out of country, can lead all CEO head of channels on behalf of Group Head also handle all production matter in co production with Turkey best salary package with many facilities will provide