Media, Arts & Entertainment
Dekwood career centre
Creative Design Director (Branding Agency), Dubai
Job role: Creative
Job skill: Branding, Design
Currently recruiting for a Design Director for a leading Branding Agency based in Dubai.
Minimum of 7 years experience in design.
Confident team player
Excellent presentation and client facing skills
Experience in leading a team.
Ideally we would like someone with experience of working in the Middle East.
Dekwood career centre
Branding Junior Designer, Dubai
Job role: Creative
Job skill: Branding
Currently recruiting for a Junior Designer for a leading Branding Agency based in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will be a Junior designer with up to 2 years experience or a fresh graduate ready to kick-start their branding career.
My client would like a focused hard working individual who is interested in building their career within a highly established agency.
If you are interested in this opportunity then forward your CV (in word format) along with your portfolio to us
Dekwood career centre
Advertising Account Director, Dubai
Job role: Client Services
Job skill: Advertising
Our client, a boutique full service agency with offices in Dubai and London is currently looking to recruit an Advertising Senior Account Manager or an Account Director to join their team in Dubai.
You will be working on the hospitality and lifestyle accounts.
Previous experience working on hospitality/ lifestyle accounts
minimum of 7 years working across brand development, advertising, digital and activations
hard working with a good attitude
strong team player
Account Executive Dubai
Based: Dubai (Extensive Travel)
Fossil Group is a global company specializing in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil’s vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through the company’s namesake FOSSIL brand and a portfolio of internationally recognized owned and licensed brands. The FOSSIL brand is rooted in authenticity and a distinctive modern-vintage design aesthetic. With nearly 400 stores worldwide and a strong global e-commerce business (www.fossil.com), Fossil is internationally known for its eclectic assortment of lifestyle and accessory items including watches, jewellery, handbags, and clothing. The company is constantly developing its multi-brand portfolio through its core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design, and dynamic global distribution.
We are currently searching for Experienced and Talented Account Executives to join our expanding Dubai office. As an Account Executive for U.A.E you will support and work with a designated key account in UAE in order to improve assortment quality and sell-through, whilst ensuring adherence to Fossil and Licensor guidelines enabling us to react better and quicker to brand and customer needs.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
• Work with and support a designated accounts across the U.A.E
• Plan and check space allocations for Fossil Group brands with Accounts
• Planning and monitoring of sales and purchases
• Implementation and supervision of Visual Merchandising standards
• Door Planning and Product Allocation with accounts
• Planning and execution of POS promotions and special decorations in collaboration with our local marketing specialist
• Planning and implementation of shop in shop
• Communication of market relevant facts: trends, sell through, competition
• Organizing and conducting product and brand trainings
We are looking for an individual that poses the following skills and experiences
• Experience in Luxury Retail Markets and business in U.A.E.
• Ability to build successful relationships
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills in English
• Local Driving License essential
• Target Driven
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Proficient Computing Skills essential, salary is negotiable
Our Client, a leading Exhibitions/Conferences Company in Dubai, is looking for a Group Editor to drive the development of their four titles, both print and online.
You will be the driving-force behind the make-up and publication of each magazine by:
• Research and provide ideas for future magazines and development of the publications portfolio.
• Manage the publications team in order to meet deadlines within budget
• Manage and coordinate the publications budget
• Sourcing and editing related articles specific to each magazine.
• Researching, writing and contributing features to each magazine.
• Researching and carrying out interviews with key industry personnel
• Drive the online development of the magazine portfolio through the website, social media, external marketing and event presence.
• Drive the readership and build subscription list through close correspondence with the marketing department
• Take an active role in market research, interacting with the publications’ audience to determine future direction of the publications portfolio
• Researching and writing news appropriate for each magazine
Proof reading an issue before print.
• Direct administrative and marketing tasks associated with each magazine.
• Drive content development ideas for the current magazines.
• Regular attendance at press conferences and relevant seminars, exhibitions etc.
• Direct and coordinate the production of four on-site newspapers at the Exhibitions
• Coordinate on-site marketing of the publications at events
• Meet and interview key industry personnel
Minimum Education Level
• Educated to Degree level standard with at least one A level in a Science subject
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel and Adobe software
• Commercial awareness
• Middle-management experience
• Editorial experience
• Online content experience
• Attention to detail
• Spoken and written English
• Negotiation Skills
• Work under Pressure
• Be able to cope with projects at short notice
• Previous experience in Adobe indesign and Adobe photoshop
• Related industry knowledge
• Previous experience using social media platforms
• Effective Communication
• Customer Focus
• Planning and Organizing
Arabic Senior Digital Project Manager Qatar
Our client, A leading Digital Agency, is looking for an Arabic Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team in Dubai.
- managing the delivery of projects for clients
- ensuring; quality, time and to budget are met.
- liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate projects and digital campaigns.
- taking ownership of a client relationship on a project level in order to provide excellent organization and management of projects, managing administrative and campaign work.
- developing and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers in order to create partnerships that are beneficial to clients.
- Utilizing experience, the Senior PM will mentor and educate junior project managers on the digital process and department responsibilities as well as technology implementation
- Develop project plans that include the full life-cycle of development including IA, UX, Creative, Content Development, Build/Development, Testing & UAT and roll out
- Writing digital strategic proposals that grabs clients attention to ask for more information in responding to RFP’s
- Liaising with and acting as the link between the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
- Working with the agency’s digital team to ensure delivery of projects/campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues campaign/project ideas and budgets to the client.
- Working with the Client Servicing team & other colleagues to brief creative, digital, suppliers and media buyers, and assisting with the formulation of digital marketing strategies.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Writing client contact and status reports through monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns/projects.
- Maintaining and ensuring that internal job bags are kept to a high standard administration tasks.
- Extending the scope of clients by identifying needs and up-selling / crosselling additional digital services like SEO, SEM, Social media advertising, social community management and mobile apps development through speaking about technology
- A certified PMP or AGILE related methodologies project managers are preferred with a proven track record of delivering complex digital projects & campaigns
- Knowledge of content management systems and admin panels is a plus
- Knowledge of other digital marketing trends and online systems and tools is plus
- In-depth knowledge of the latest digital marketing / advertising trends on :
o Search engines optimization (SEO)
o Social media strategies & advertising
o Search engines marketing (SEM) & display / network advertising
o Mobile Apps development – Native Vs. Cross platform
Art Director Qatar
Our client, a leading boutique creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a talented Art Director to join their team in Doha.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on automotive, banking or hospitality. They will be passionate about their work, innovative in their design and motivated towards growing the agency and building a team.
Experience in the region is a plus for this role
Candidates must be able to obtain a visa/NOC in Qatar in order to be eligible for this position.
Salary is between QAR 16-18,000 depending on experience.