HR Administrator Qatar
Bringing with you experience in coordinating personnel, rostering and solid administration experience, this role will be suited to someone who has worked with large scale events in the past as well as having touched on some sales and marketing activities.
You will be highly organised and have a good understanding of operational preparation of shows such as; staffing, cleaning, security, stocktake and in addition to your understanding of payroll and OH&S, you will ideally be looking to grow your own position to look after promotional material and marketing the venue to new clients.
To be successful in obtaining this great position you will have a strong work ethic and previous experience with similar responsibilities and be passionate about what you do. Possess outstanding computer skills using Word and Excel, along with the ability to work late nights and weekends where required.
A car is essential and parking is provided.
HR professional Dubai
HR Professional Dubai
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager Human Resources, you will have as a minimum 6+ years demonstrated HR Generalist experience, dealing with all facets of Human Resources.
You will work alongside a team of HR professionals, being ultimately responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Premium Business Services business unit.
You’ll be an effective communicator and possess tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline. In particular you will have dealt with providing assistance and advice to senior executives in relation to performance management, investigations and succession planning.
You are a self motivated HR practitioner who has a passion for world class HR initiatives and views best practice as the norm and simply what everyone else is already doing.
If you are seasoned HR professional who has a passion for both re-active and pro-active HR and looking to join a great innovative driven HR team, then please apply today.
HR Advisor Dubai
We are looking for a strong skilled HR advisor to join ouir fantastic team of staff. You will be qualified in HR or related subject and will be a capable HR generalist with solid, hands on, experience in all areas of HR. You will also have the ability to offer a strategic focus when needed. You will be self-sufficient and able to work with confidence unsupervised and will have demonstrated exceptional relationship-building skills and the ability to manage stakeholders and change. Strong negotiation, communication and organisation skills, salary is 56 K USD
HR professionals Dubai
We require a HR professional with 5yrs Experience , a salesman preferred our head office is in kuwait so we are opening a new branch in dubai now we need employees listed thank you.
Human Resource Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced HR Executive to join our team.
The competitive candidate should have Bachelor Degree in relevant industry with atleast 3-5years of experience in the same field.
The candidate should be capable of the following :
• End to end recruitment
• Attendance Management
• Leave Management
• Employee Relations
• Policies and Procedures
• Training and Development
• Performance Appraisals
HR Executive Dubai
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Administration of all contract labor
* Conducting various welfare activities
* Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
HR ASSISTANT DubaI
Answering and directing telephone calls in HR.
Provide clerical and administrative support in HR.
Assisting in reviewing candidatesâ€™ applications from recruitment agencies and directing hire applicants to ensure that
candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Scheduling appointments for interviews with agencies/candidates and heads of departments, when required.
Preparing and sending out employment offers to successfully interviewed candidates with the approval of the DCO.
Communicating with and contacting recruitment agencies and direct candidates effectively to complete file
documentation in a timely manner and to ensure that all required documents, including reference verification forms,
medical report etc are submitted prior to joining.
Processing of Dataflow verification and HAAD license application of clinical candidates, ensuring that correct
documentation is submitted to avoid delays in the verification and licensing process.
HR Executive Dubai
A Dubai based retail company is currently having an opening for an HR Executive.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
A degree in Human Resource Management
Minimum two years experience in a similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in various HR and Admin functions like – recruitment, induction, training & development, employee relations, performance appraisal, etc.
Apart from good communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, integrity and good work ethics is desired in the candidate
Compensation : 4500 - 5000 + additional benefits