HR Professional Dubai
We are a fast growing company in search for a highly motivated experienced HR person to join our already growing team.
Your duties will include perform a variety of tasks in fulfilling main responsibilities, which is leading our HR programs and policies.
We have an excellent reward package.
HR Officer Dubai
Job description: Human Resources / Hospitality Qualification preferable
Minimum of 2 years’ exposure to human resources principles and practices
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent telephone and email etiquette
Strong planning and organizing skills
Attention to detail and strong administrative skills
Results and deadline driven
Ability to work within a pressurized environment
Ability to use Initiative and be proactive
Ability to work without supervision and within a team
Extensive working knowledge in MS Office in all MS office applications e.g. Word, Excel,
Al Mashaweer Transport
Human Resource Officer Dubai
Should have at least 3 years experience as HR, good oral and written English communication skills, highly proficient in MS Office applications. Send cv and salary expectation.
Corporate Trainer Dubai
Corporate Trainer / Instructor in the UAE
We are looking for qualified and experienced professional trainers for our courses in various areas: marketing & sales, soft and general skills, management and leadership, customer experience, entrepreneurship, etc. The trainers will be responsible for delivering training courses to our courses participants in Dubai. Full details on the scope of our courses can be found on our web site.
Job responsibilities include:
• Deliver the courses in 2-3 days format within the scope of your professional specialization
• Design, update and maintain the courses content and files for effective courses delivery
• Maintain all records in accordance with the internal Institute quality management policies
• Provide recommendations for future learning sessions and related education materials
Candidates must possess the respective degree in the area of their expertise and be able to provide the supportable track record of minimum 5 years of past professional experience in the area of specialization.
HR professional Dubai
HR Professional Dubai
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager Human Resources, you will have as a minimum 6+ years demonstrated HR Generalist experience, dealing with all facets of Human Resources.
You will work alongside a team of HR professionals, being ultimately responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Premium Business Services business unit.
You’ll be an effective communicator and possess tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline. In particular you will have dealt with providing assistance and advice to senior executives in relation to performance management, investigations and succession planning.
You are a self motivated HR practitioner who has a passion for world class HR initiatives and views best practice as the norm and simply what everyone else is already doing.
If you are seasoned HR professional who has a passion for both re-active and pro-active HR and looking to join a great innovative driven HR team, then please apply today.
HR Assistant Dubai
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, employment regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control payslips before sending to employees.
Develop and update the follow-up supports and human resources management
Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve statutory statements
Prepare contracts and their changes
Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcements on job’s websites
Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
Arrange interviews for recruitment
Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
You have a Senior technician's diploma or a bachelor’s degree
You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in a SME.
You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
You have strong interpersonal skills
You are independent and rigorous
You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail
HR Recruiter Dubai
UC FORWARD MARKETING FZ-LLC
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: Unspecified
• Job Role:HR Recruiter
• Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
• Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
• Listed By: Employer
• Company Size:11-50 Employees
• Career Level:Mid-level
HR Recruiter cum Administrator
Location: Dubai – Dubai Design District
A company located in Dubai -Dubai Design District mainly dealing with property marketing with the most prestigious property developer in Dubai requires an experienced HR Recruiter cum Administrator
This job required an end to end recruiter that can do a variety of administrational works.
He or she should be able to find the correct candidates by working alone on the requirements
*This Job also involve in:-
• Recruiting of staff
• HR Generalist
• Manager Assistance
• PRO works
*Scope of work:-
1. In charge of recruitment independently
• Search for candidates by posting ads and head hunting
• Screen candidate’s CV’s and job applications
• Conducts interviews
2. Develop and update job descriptions/ job specifications
3. Maintains human resources records, personnel files and any other office files (documents)
4. Provide training to new staff
5. Supervisor of staff performance an work quality
6. Coordinates with the PRO for any employee or company requirements
7. Assists the Manager with administrational work
8. Do HR and administration outdoor works and visits
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Related higher educational degree
• Must know how to calculate wages and salaries
• Fluent in English
• Physically fit
• Advance MS Office user
• UAE driving license
HR Officer Dubai
is an eCommerce Platform based in UAE Dubai is looking for Human Resources with the following requirements
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.).
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Experience with HR databases and systems.