Recruitment Officer Dubai
A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of RECRUITMENT OFFICER Candidates must have atleast experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment. Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder. Company is willing to train as long as Candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained. Have atleast knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills, Computer literate and familiar in MS Outlook. Having both written and oral English skills is a plus. Filipino Nationality. Salary offer will be between 2500 – 3000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward your CV E
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Candidates must have at least experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment.
* Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder
* Company is willing to train as long as candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained
* Have at least knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills.
* Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Outlook
* Having both written and oral English skills is a plus
* Filipino nationality only
* Salary offer will depends on experience.
* Interested candidates may forward your CV
HR Officer Dubai
We are looking for an HR Officer (Male or Female) having background experience in same department with minimum of 5 years experience.
Our Company is located in Ras Al Khaimah Freezone, United Arab Emirates. Interested Candidates kindly forward their CV
HR Manager Dubai
The Job would include, sourcing and recruiting talents, taking care of ongoing skills development of current team members and maintaining healthy and competitive work environment in the office.
Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English are essential.
2yrs in HR Executive/ Manager
HR Assistant Dubai
Coordination with management and understanding their requirements, defining job positions. Resourcing, screening and short listing resumes through various job portals or else internal reference, head hunting. Short listing the resumes based on desired skills and experience Conducting telephone and Personal interviews in coordination with department heads. Preparing offer letter, employment contract and job descriptions, completing joining Formalities, Documentation & Induction.
1yr in Human Resources Assistant
Job type: Full time
HR Professional Dubai
Candidate will be handling the overall functions of HR / Welfare / General Administration at the project site within specified time, cost & quality parameters.
Responsible for Handling all the functions of the HR and Admin Department.
Candidate must have good English communication skills and excellent attitude towards learning and work in a team.
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives
• The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR executive/manager for 10+ years
• People oriented and results driven
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
HR Manager Dubai
Currently based in Dubai. (Must)
2 years of working experience in Dubai.
Must have (UAE) Driving license
Education: MBA (HR)
Kindly mention your current salary in cv
Salary AED 16000/- (yearly ticket, health insurance)
Human Resource Management
Maintain attendance and leave record of all employees according to the standard.
Prepare monthly attendance and leave reports.
Maintain personnel files of all employees as per standards.
Act as a company PRO, Coordinate with DSOA for all matters relating to company including but not limited to, requesting for new service, upgrading new services, contract renewal, payments for different government services, trade license and establishment card renewal.
Assist in recruitment and selection by providing administrative support to selection team. Liaison with the headhunting firms and other recruitment agencies for posting of job vacancy and payments.
Assist HR department in implementing policies and procedures, assist in creating awareness among employees.
Ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners by arranging their employment visa from DSOA, making relevant employment contracts, completing documentation and liaison with DSOA for visa issuance and disbursement of joining benefits as per policy.
Maintain record of employee benefits, e.g. annual air tickets, leave balance and others.
Keep track of all processes related to employee services termination including exit checklist formulation, visa cancellation and preparation of final settlements.
Participate in the preparation of Human Resources and admin budget.
Conduct induction/orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the standards.
Maintain up-to-date and complete employee information.
Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly.
Liaison with medical insurance company for insurance cases processing as and when required.
Prepare monthly payroll before the deadline. Maintain the accurate record of allowances and deductions.
Keep track of traffic fines and accurately communicate deduction for payroll processing.
Admin & office Management