Al Qasar Development Co
Large propertly management company in dubai has an opening for a HR Manager, we own 12 commercial properties and need someone who can work with the HR team, you will work in a team on 5 and assist the director with writing of contracts, supervising new workers and other duties, we offer 88 K USD fo this position
Hunting heads Middle East FZ LLC
Executive Search Consultants Middle East / UAE / Dubai
We have become due to the many years of professional experience of all our employees with average growth since 1997, the No. 1 in the direct search, and are among the TOP 5 Headhunter institutions at the international level.
The internationalisation of hunting heads began in the year 2000 with the opening of a spanish branch. In the following years there are a dissemination of the enterprise, which is operate in europe, north and southamerica as well as in asia. Now we open in UAE!
To the customers of hunting heads executive Search International count the actual industry sector ( Medium-sized businesses and large corporations ) and the state institutions, state governments and cultural institutions. The consultant services provide the institut as well as economic policy expert commissions of the federal and state policy.
You have international experiences and accomponied medium-sized companies in growth phases. You are excreted oft he active business life as general manager or equivalent positions, but you want to be active furthermore.
You are financially independent, you were engaged in sales and have minimum 10 years experiences, you are flexible and resilient.
You are a team-oriented personality with entrepreneurial basic adjustment, large dynamic and high service orientation.
Program Manager Dubai
Job Title/Designation: Senior Project Manager/Program Manager
Knowledge of Travel Leisure Systems & candidates having experience in handling airline industry related projects.
Skills: (All 3 Mandatory)
1.Stake Holder Management
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for an asst manager HR to join our growing team at Al Gurg Consultants in Dubai. This role has potential to develop into the HR Manager's role into the future. It's a generalist role. Suitable candidates with ATLEAST 10 yrs experience in Dubai out of which 2-3 yrs with an engineering consultant need apply
HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
HR Manager Dubai
• Support the Operations Manager in leading and assisting management of the organisation in achieving the best fit between its organisational structure and its business model.
• Contribute in the formulation of the overall strategy of HR department, to achieve set objectives and future growth visions.
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and employees within the organisation.
• Develop, maintain and guide the execution of the Operations (Employee Relations, Payroll and Administration and Training and Development) processes and procedures.
• Contribute in the annual HR Policy and Procedures review.
Employee Relations and Payroll and Administration
• Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Assist the Operations Manager in the development and continuous improvement of performance management tools and systems aligned with the organisational vision and strategies.
• Must have Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• HR qualifications preferred
• 5-10 years corporate HR function experience including a minimum of 5 years in a HR Manager role
• At least 4 years of experience in talent development, talent management, and/or learning and development
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Interpersonal relations
• Planning and negotiation skills
• Relationship building skills
Al Mashaweer Transport
Human Resource Officer Dubai
Should have at least 3 years experience as HR, good oral and written English communication skills, highly proficient in MS Office applications. Send cv and salary expectation.
HR Assistant Dubai
HR Assistant - Recruitment
. Database management
. Handling phone calls and coordinating meetings with clients
. Documentation processes
. Attending meeting with office personnel if required.
. Coordinating with visa processes
. Sourcing suitable candidates as per client requirement.