We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, positive and committed HR Admin Assistant, with relevant qualifications and experience. Applicants must demonstrate direct experience in recruitment, OH&S, development and
HR Professional Dubai
Work Location: UTTR UAE Office
Regions Covered: MENA, South Asia, UK & Western Europe
Superior: Managing Director for secretarial matters
Sr. HR Generalist for HR and PRO matters
1.Pre-employment activities and Post-employment activities and related documentation.
2.PRO responsibilities (dealing with DIFC, the embassies, authorities for the attestation, processing, verification, visas etc.)
3.Arranging and attending meetings, keeping minutes
HR Officer Dubai
Workshop supervisor (Heavy machinery, hydraulic and trucks).
Public relation officerHR Officer Dubau
HR Manager Dubai
To manage, maintain and drive HR activities for all the divisions, including policies, procedures, recruitment, performance management, reward, L&D and retention.
- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
Head of Employee Benefits (HEB)
Head of Employee Benefits (HEB) Dubai
Reports to: Managing Director
Head of Employee Benefits Controlled Functions: Apportionment and Oversight, Risk Assessment, Production, Recruitment, Dept. Structure
The HEB assumes all day to day responsibilities for the running of the Employee Benefits Department and works with and reports to the Managing Director to implement the agreed strategies.
Protect and enhance the company's reputation and brand value through developing clear strategies, thorough risk assessment and effective management at all levels.
Contribute to the shared Operations development of corporate strategy, business objectives and implementation plans. Interpret objectives in financial terms.
Ensure that organisation, structure (including the IT systems) and processes support business performance in the Employee Benefits (EB) Department. Provide and evaluate management information to monitor business performance of the Department as a whole and individual members of the Department.
Business Risk Management
Ensure that business and operational risk identification, assessment and interpretation is undertaken regularly. Develop and maintain business contingency/disaster plans.
Recommend service optimisation, structure and organisational change to develop and enhance the company's capabilities, competence and competiveness in the Employee Benefits classes of Insurance.
Ensure that the roles, responsibilities and reporting lines within the EB Department are clearly communicated, and understood. Ensure that capability and competence is maintained.
HR Officer Dubai
HR Officer wanted for large Technology company in Dubai village, this is a great time to join this firm as we are expanding
If you have experience in HR, about 3 years, then please apply, we offer a great salary package
Looking for recruitment consultant/ Sales with a proven working background from recruitment firms. Candidates with 1+yrs of experience of recruitment consultancy
HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.