Senior HR Officer Ras Al Khaimah
Manufacturing Industry. To Head & Direct the HR Department Candidate must have 15+Years of exp into HR & Manufacturing Industries Nationality - Any European/American Current Location - UAE Job Location - Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Salary - Negotiable.
HR Professional Dubai
Officer Performance Management Human Resources Openings
1. Develops measures to ensure all ESH staff fully understand the performance review process in order to contribute to the enhancement of the overall ESH performance
2. Manages the entry day of new staff to introduces them to the Performance Measurement System
3. Counsels line manager on the application of the Performance Measurement System in order to ensure all ESH staff being reviewed in accordance to ESH HR policies
4. Interacts with Central HR in order to clarify potential problems with the performance review process
5. Serves as a contact point for all ESH staff who has questions about the review process
6. Responds to various problems of ESH staff concerning the review process
7. Counsels individuals on the review process and their potential improvement possibilities
8. Mediates between superior and subordinate in case of differences concerning performance reviews
9. Ensures all staff involved in the Performance Measurement process to hand in accurate and complete reviews on time
Education ; Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR, Business or Public Administration
3-4 years of experience in relevant HR Discipline
6500 - 7500 AED/- per month
HR Officer Dubai
Job description: The following are the key qualifications we look for:
1- BA in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
2- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering training in the soft skills area
3- Exposure to training a wide range of audience from various nationalities and backgrounds.
4- Ability to adapt positively to a changing environment and shifting priorities
5- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Ability to deal effectively with different levels of the organization.
6- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
7- Working knowledge in e-learning and blended learning tools and strategies.
8- A certification in L&D or adult education is considered a strong asset
9- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
If you know any one interested, please send your CV and cover letter
HR Specialist Dubai
* Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
* Data reporting & analytics skills (in excel)
* Ability to work both independently and proactively.
* Experience of Workday / HRMS is a plus
* Bachelors / Master’s degree in human resources
* 4 to 6 years of HR experience (with minimum of 3 years of UAE HR experience)
Job Type: 6 months contract (can be extended based on requirement / performance)
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits
HR Manager Dubai
Human Resources Manager
Pay: Base Pay AED 3,500-4,500 dependent upon experience; bonuses dependant on increases in business net profit %
Benefits: Accommodation on-site, Health Insurance, 30 days Leave per Year, option to work from home if not needed in office.
Line Manager to: None.
HR Director Dubai
The chosen candidate will have to look after the complete marketing and management of an elite, global speaker bureau/think tank; co-ordination of outsourced speakers; focused business development of said bureau.
In time, the candidate will also be required to furbish the company with a dedicated team for the smooth operations of the bureau. If needed, re-location assistance will be provided.
Desired skills and experience:
• A minimum of 6-8 years worth of experience in marketing, client relationship-building and overall management of similar projects
• Capability to endorse brand to high-end GCC and global multi-national companies and organisations
• Extensive knowledge of HR needs in the GCC
Talent manager Dubai
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include:
Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
Determining selection criteria.
Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks.)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
Determine selection criteria
Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
Lead employer branding initiatives
Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent