HR Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
The following are job Responsibilities of HR Exectuive -
1. Job Description,
2. Identify the Competencies required,
3. Identify the source for hiring,
4. Interview the candidate,
5.Coordinate the interview with the respective department
6. If selected, complete the documentation .
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
8. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Full-time
HR Officer Dubai
The McCarthy Agency is looking for a motivated team player with the ability to think on their feet. Ideal candidate must be telecommuting oriented and have excellent verbal and communication skills. He/She must be able to develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer support to build trust and confidence within our clients.
Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
Ability to resolve difficult situations to client's satisfaction.
Desire to work in a fast pace office environment.
Ability to critically analyze situations and solve problems.
We at the McCarthy Insurance Agency, offer flexible hours, a professional environment and opportunity for growth. We have been in the Insurance market for nearly 25 years with a reputation for servicing our clients.
Human Resource Officer Dubai
Assist in answering and routing of office phone calls
Assist in booking air ticket, hotel accommodation as and when required
Manage and maintain proper filing records
Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned
GCE ‘A’ Levels & Above
Minimum 1 years of related experience in Administrative / Human Resource/ Finance Discipline
Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English & Mandarin
Preferably with experience in Construction Sector
Good Team Player
HR Director Dubai
The chosen candidate will have to look after the complete marketing and management of an elite, global speaker bureau/think tank; co-ordination of outsourced speakers; focused business development of said bureau.
In time, the candidate will also be required to furbish the company with a dedicated team for the smooth operations of the bureau. If needed, re-location assistance will be provided.
Desired skills and experience:
• A minimum of 6-8 years worth of experience in marketing, client relationship-building and overall management of similar projects
• Capability to endorse brand to high-end GCC and global multi-national companies and organisations
• Extensive knowledge of HR needs in the GCC
Middle East Vault
HR Manager Dubai
HR Manager wanted for large distribution company, we distribute medical supplies to all major clinics in the middle east, we need an HR Manager who can work with a team of HR professionals,
You will work with the team ro assist with salaries, benefits and payroll, you must have a degree in HR or a related field and at least 5 years experience, if you are interested then please apply, we offer a good salary package
HR Executive Dubai
We are seeking for qualified female Executive Search/Admin. two years or more experience as recruiter required with a background in administrative work. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Qualified candidate must know the full cycle recruitment process both locally and overseas hiring with below Tasks and Job Descriptions.
• Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
• Preparing and sending offer packages.
• Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
HR Manager Dubai
Currently based in Dubai. (Must)
2 years of working experience in Dubai.
Must have (UAE) Driving license
Education: MBA (HR)
Kindly mention your current salary in cv
Salary AED 16000/- (yearly ticket, health insurance)
Human Resource Management
Maintain attendance and leave record of all employees according to the standard.
Prepare monthly attendance and leave reports.
Maintain personnel files of all employees as per standards.
Act as a company PRO, Coordinate with DSOA for all matters relating to company including but not limited to, requesting for new service, upgrading new services, contract renewal, payments for different government services, trade license and establishment card renewal.
Assist in recruitment and selection by providing administrative support to selection team. Liaison with the headhunting firms and other recruitment agencies for posting of job vacancy and payments.
Assist HR department in implementing policies and procedures, assist in creating awareness among employees.
Ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners by arranging their employment visa from DSOA, making relevant employment contracts, completing documentation and liaison with DSOA for visa issuance and disbursement of joining benefits as per policy.
Maintain record of employee benefits, e.g. annual air tickets, leave balance and others.
Keep track of all processes related to employee services termination including exit checklist formulation, visa cancellation and preparation of final settlements.
Participate in the preparation of Human Resources and admin budget.
Conduct induction/orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the standards.
Maintain up-to-date and complete employee information.
Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly.
Liaison with medical insurance company for insurance cases processing as and when required.
Prepare monthly payroll before the deadline. Maintain the accurate record of allowances and deductions.
Keep track of traffic fines and accurately communicate deduction for payroll processing.
Admin & office Management