HR and Admin Manager - Dubai
Manage and oversee the HR & Administration Department. Specifically this includes ensuring good recruitment, retention and training of staff; maximizing the productivity of the organization through efficient and effective administration; managing personnel issues including discipline matters and providing clear, ethical advice to the Senior Management Team and managers on staffing and administrative issues.
- Provide Human Resources Leadership and Management
- Lead the identification and development of improved recruitment and retention approaches
- Oversee staff development
- Oversee the administration and also coordination with program-based Admin Staff
- Bachelors Degree in HR Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership, motivational and mentoring skills
- Able to negotiate and think laterally
- Knows and applies solid evidence-based approaches to staff recruitment and retention, in a way that is flexible and appropriate to the level of the job
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively
- Knowledge of United Arab Emirates Labour Law
- Proven attention to detail
- At least 4 years experience as HR and Admin Manager
HR Coordinator Dubai
We have an urgent opening for HR Coordinator who will be based at our Al Ras, Deira,Dubai Office for which we are conducting a Walkin Interview. (Address is given below)
The major task will be Recruitment itself and other things will be add on tasks as per requirement basis.
Job Profile of HR Coordinator (ONLY INDIAN MALES CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED)
1. The Candidate will be responsible for timely closure of open positions.
2. He’ll be the first point of contact for Candidates who are coming for Interview.
3. He’ll be responsible to take up their Initial round of Interviews and do the assessment before scheduling their next round of Interviews.
4. He’ll be responsible for receiving the recruitment related calls of Candidates and to invite the suitable Candidates for Interview.
5. He’ll be responsible to check all the CV’s received from the Candidates (To review the CV’s and to do initial telephonic discussion before calling up any Candidate for an Interview).
6. If the Candidate is through with all the rounds of Interview then to negotiate the Salary with the Candidate and ensure the joining at the earliest.
Key Qualities Required:
1. The Candidate should be well versed working on Job Portals with atleast 2-3 yrs experience and must also have the ability to recruit without use of Job Portals as well. (Should have handled end to end recruitment)
2. Candidate should be having good drafting skills and the Communication Skills.
3. the Candidate must have stability in his Career and must not be a Job Hopper.
4. Candidates with a long term vision to work with the Company must only apply.
5. The Candidate must be able to do muti tasking with ease.
6. Only Males Candidates will be fit for this role. (Indian Candidates are preferred).
7. The Candidate must have spoken fluency in both English & Hindi.
8. UAE experience is preferred but not Mandatory.
9. Visit Visa Candidates can also apply.
HR Assistant Dubai
HR Assistant - Recruitment
. Database management
. Handling phone calls and coordinating meetings with clients
. Documentation processes
. Attending meeting with office personnel if required.
. Coordinating with visa processes
. Sourcing suitable candidates as per client requirement.
HR Officer Dubai
Human Resource Officer
Nationality: Western/Eastern European/Arabs
Qualification: Bachelor/Master in Human Resources/Business Management
Experience: Minimum 5 years in Human Resource Operations, HR Metrics Management, Payroll.
A recruitment company in Sharjah is in need of Recruitment Officer or HR Admin Recruiter, female Filipino nationality only. Salary AED 3000 plus company provides free accommodation. She must be well-versed in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Word, Page or Photoshop. We are looking for presentable candidates ages 24-32 years old, single. She must be familiar in recruitment hiring process, smart and willing to be trained. Part of the job would be sourcing candidates, evaluating cv’s, cold callings candidates, interviews and communication correspondents. Interested candidates may send your CV
Personality development instructors Dubai
A private training and consultancy institute in Dubai is seeking to hire certified and qualified Personality Development & Soft Skills instructors. Those who wish to apply should have good communication skills and highly proficient in English. Previous similar job role/experience of training children, teens and adults would be an advantage. We are offering long term contracts on a part-time/hourly employment basis.
Applicants who have experience teaching some if not all of the following topics would be preferred:
Handling Peer Pressure and bullies
Social Etiquettes and Pleasing mannerisms
HR Recruiter Dubai
- Managing the complete recruitment cycle for sourcing the best talent after identification of manpower requirement.
- Ensure direct sourcing of the profiles from the job portals-Naukri,Monster,LinkedI
- Using various recruitment techniques(Job Portals,Social Media Platform,referencing,Head Hunting)for closing the mandates.
- Scheduling interview of the candidates for the face to face round of interviews.
- Effective convincing & negotiation skills to impress & attract top talent.
- Initiate salary negotiation with the candidates.
- Rolling out the offer to candidates.
- Share necessary inputs related to joining of the candidates.
- Conducting Interviews of candidate for internal Organisation(Entry to Exit).
- Maintain the communication with client (National & International) of Soney.
- Knowledge of Making Salary Sheet, Induction,Grievance of Employee.
Human Resources Manager Dubai
Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.