HR Officer Dubai
• Manage and organizing a database of all promoters and responsible for keeping all HR information fully up to date.
• Report directly to the Department head on all matters relating to promoter personnel.
• Scheduling of promoter timetables and attendances.
• Monitoring and appraising individual performances and Key Performance Indicators.
• Conduct training sessions to improve the caliber and quality of our promoter performance and refresh product knowledge of ongoing promotion via spot checks.
• The recruitment, selection and management of promoter teams throughout the UAE.
• Managing & coordinating large groups of promoters.
• Use social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to recruit new promoters.
• Managing the salaries of promoters to ensure accurate and received on time.
• Responsible for supervising promotions/ activation programs (if required).
This job may require long hours and out of office work such as open castings and last minute bookings/replacements, all applicants must be flexible with working hours and available on weekends and out of hours when and if required or directed.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
I agree that my KPI Payment is based on the following and the performance vs KPIs will be judged solely by your head of department based on performance:
• Ability to work autonomously and take imitative.
• Works well under pressure.
• Highly organized, self-motivated & dedicated.
• Friendly & honest.
• Mature, patient and able to deal with different personalities.
• Computer skills – word, excel, power point, Photoshop preferable etc.
• Strong Administration Skills
• Versatile & multi-tasking abilities.
• Flexible with working hours.
Recruitment Manager Dubai
Have you working in recruitment before, do you have about 5 years experience in the recruiting industry, if you answer yes, then this job may be of interest to you, we need a recruitment Manager to handle all recruiting of staff and oversee the 2 junior HR officers, ofcourse you must have a degree, the salary is negotiable
Procurement Assistant / Clerk Dubai
Qualification – Graduation
Location – Dubai Silicon Oasis
Salary – Best in industry
Experience – 1 year or less
Tourist visa holders can also apply
If anyone interested, send your CV
HR Generalist Dubai
A global manufacturing business that is viewed by its mining and industrial customers as providing both products and service of unparalleled quality, it has an amazing culture ... one that has underpinned its success and growth. Retaining a family team spirit where its people are cared about, invested in, and extremely well supported, the key aspects of this unique culture that has been driven from the top and enthusiastically embraced by all, are open communication, dedication, commitment and a genuine passion for making a difference.
Supporting the National HR Manager, your main focus is to assist with collective agreements; job descriptions; policies and procedures; performance appraisals; the resolution of IR/ER issues; and a range of generalist HR activities.
Qualifications in HR or a related field will support your awareness of the new Fair Work Act and the continual changes that have occurred over the last few years in this area. Your practical work experience has seen you liaise and negotiate across multiple employee levels to achieve positive outcomes. Sensitive to the opinions of stakeholders and able to reach consensus, you are able to influence and motivate others to raise the performance bar and operate within policy and statutory guidelines. A team player with a strong work ethic, excellent communication and relationship building skills, you are flexible to the needs of the HR function, focused on continuous improvement and a positive working environment.
The role does require some interstate travel to branch locations. A base salary will be negotiated in line with your experience. This will be a 48 month contract working Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to approximately 4.45 pm.
HR Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a Staff Assistant to join our HR team. You will perform various administrative tasks to support our employees on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have a flair for helping people, providing administrative support and organizing work. You should also show interest in complying with HR policies. You will collaborate with employees from different teams, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
Ultimately, you should assist employees with their projects and ensure our company’s departments run smoothly.
VP of talent Dubai
We are looking for a VP of Talent Management to shape and implement strategies that will help us develop and retain high-performing employees.
VP Talent Management responsibilities include designing employee training programs, building succession plans and crafting an internal promotion process. To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting along with a strategic mindset in order to develop a skilled workforce.
Ultimately, you will build a talent pipeline that aligns with our hiring needs and business objectives
Compliance officer Dubai
currently looking for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the terms and conditions:
• Telecom domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
HR Executive Dubai
A Dubai based retail company is currently having an opening for an HR Executive.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
A degree in Human Resource Management
Minimum two years experience in a similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in various HR and Admin functions like – recruitment, induction, training & development, employee relations, performance appraisal, etc.
Apart from good communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, integrity and good work ethics is desired in the candidate
Compensation : 4500 - 5000 + additional benefits