Human Resource Officer Dubai
Assist in answering and routing of office phone calls
Assist in booking air ticket, hotel accommodation as and when required
Manage and maintain proper filing records
Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned
GCE ‘A’ Levels & Above
Minimum 1 years of related experience in Administrative / Human Resource/ Finance Discipline
Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English & Mandarin
Preferably with experience in Construction Sector
Good Team Player
HR Profssional Dubai
excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR/Admin to join a Global company in Dubai. Responsibilities includes, be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries, related documentation, contracts of employment, ensure the relevant HR database. The key purpose of this role will be to provide HR administrative support, working alongside our outsourced providers and internal teams to drive continual improvement of the HR processes and procedures. You need to demonstrate excellent relationship building, communication and negotiation skills.
As part of the projects you will get assigned to create the target list of
companies that are in direct competition to our clients.
You will be tasked to carry out the identification of the preferred candidate, to verify them according to the predefined skills and identify.
You will get in contact with the targeted candidates to create a short CV and profile which will be forwarded and discussed with the responsible person at the headquarters. You will be responsible for the identification and initial contact to the candidates.
You have at least 5 years of experience in the classic Direct Search and Research.
You have a proven track record and references. You speak at least one additional foreign language beside a perfect English. You are open minded and team-oriented with entrepreneurial thinking, great dynamics and high service orientation.
Job Location: Home Office
We look forward to hearing from you!
SK Skills & Development
HR Manager Dubai
A position is open for a manager with 4 or more years HR experience, you will also have good English skills for this position, the salary will start at 78 K USD per year tax free
Recruitment Officer Dubai
A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of RECRUITMENT OFFICER Candidates must have atleast experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment. Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder. Company is willing to train as long as Candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained. Have atleast knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills, Computer literate and familiar in MS Outlook. Having both written and oral English skills is a plus. Filipino Nationality. Salary offer will be between 2500 – 3000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward your CV E
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives
• The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR executive/manager for 10+ years
• People oriented and results driven
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
HR Manager Dubai
Job description: We have Wonderful opportunity for HR Executive Role at Bur Dubai Location
• Experience in work related permits on Visa Aspects for Middle
• General HR Admin activities with 4 - 5 years of experience
Interested canditates please do share yourr profile