HR Generalist Dubai
A global manufacturing business that is viewed by its mining and industrial customers as providing both products and service of unparalleled quality, it has an amazing culture ... one that has underpinned its success and growth. Retaining a family team spirit where its people are cared about, invested in, and extremely well supported, the key aspects of this unique culture that has been driven from the top and enthusiastically embraced by all, are open communication, dedication, commitment and a genuine passion for making a difference.
Supporting the National HR Manager, your main focus is to assist with collective agreements; job descriptions; policies and procedures; performance appraisals; the resolution of IR/ER issues; and a range of generalist HR activities.
Qualifications in HR or a related field will support your awareness of the new Fair Work Act and the continual changes that have occurred over the last few years in this area. Your practical work experience has seen you liaise and negotiate across multiple employee levels to achieve positive outcomes. Sensitive to the opinions of stakeholders and able to reach consensus, you are able to influence and motivate others to raise the performance bar and operate within policy and statutory guidelines. A team player with a strong work ethic, excellent communication and relationship building skills, you are flexible to the needs of the HR function, focused on continuous improvement and a positive working environment.
The role does require some interstate travel to branch locations. A base salary will be negotiated in line with your experience. This will be a 48 month contract working Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to approximately 4.45 pm.
HR Administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for HR Administrator for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
• 3+ years of similar experience in UAE.
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry will be an advantage.
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
• Should be responsible for attending employees’ queries related to HR policies, procedures & Administration.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
Employee Relations Manager Dubai
employee relations manager is responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee/labor relations and staffing functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Directs classification plans and programs, coordinates preparation of position descriptions, and oversees job evaluations.
2. Administers and interprets various labor agreements, administers grievance procedures; provides labor relations support during contract negotiations.
3. Acts as a liaison between department managers and union representatives.
4. Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
5. Administers unemployment insurance processes; reviews liability reports and monitors program costs; and recommends policy changes to the director of human resources.
6. Directs the development of staffing strategies.
7. Develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
8. Develops, streamlines and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
9. Leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
10. Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs.
11. Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
12. Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Human Resources Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
5. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Ethical Conduct.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
1. Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in human resources management or related field.
2. Three to five years of experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on employee/labor relations.
Middle East Vault
HR Manager Dubai
HR Manager wanted for large distribution company, we distribute medical supplies to all major clinics in the middle east, we need an HR Manager who can work with a team of HR professionals,
You will work with the team ro assist with salaries, benefits and payroll, you must have a degree in HR or a related field and at least 5 years experience, if you are interested then please apply, we offer a good salary package
HR Director Dubai
The chosen candidate will have to look after the complete marketing and management of an elite, global speaker bureau/think tank; co-ordination of outsourced speakers; focused business development of said bureau.
In time, the candidate will also be required to furbish the company with a dedicated team for the smooth operations of the bureau. If needed, re-location assistance will be provided.
Desired skills and experience:
• A minimum of 6-8 years worth of experience in marketing, client relationship-building and overall management of similar projects
• Capability to endorse brand to high-end GCC and global multi-national companies and organisations
• Extensive knowledge of HR needs in the GCC
HR Officer Dubai
Oversight of inventory, purchasing and supplies is central to the job. Human resources tasks include determining needs, hiring employees, overseeing assignment of employees and planning staff development
o Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
o Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
o Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
o Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the organization
o Supervise department through weekly meeting.