Talent Power Consulting
Build and leverage relationship with clients through proactive, creative and ongoing client service to ensure acquisition and retention of clients and required revenue generation.
• To serve the targeted set of clients through product & therapy expertise.
• To help achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales target by generating revenue from targeted clients.
• Per Client revenue optimization.
• Responsible for client retention or no loss of accounts.
• Ensure strict adherence of company policy and process and internal procedures.
• Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints, and account receivables.
• Ensure timely delivery of service to clients.
Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology/Diploma in Cosmetology.
Experience: 1 to 3 years’ working experience as Techno-Sales Executive in professional salons in GCC countries.
• Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
• Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.
• Able to build credible relationships with influencing ability for revenue generation.
As per the industry norms.
Employee Relations Manager Dubai
employee relations manager is responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee/labor relations and staffing functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Directs classification plans and programs, coordinates preparation of position descriptions, and oversees job evaluations.
2. Administers and interprets various labor agreements, administers grievance procedures; provides labor relations support during contract negotiations.
3. Acts as a liaison between department managers and union representatives.
4. Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
5. Administers unemployment insurance processes; reviews liability reports and monitors program costs; and recommends policy changes to the director of human resources.
6. Directs the development of staffing strategies.
7. Develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
8. Develops, streamlines and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
9. Leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
10. Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs.
11. Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
12. Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Human Resources Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
5. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Ethical Conduct.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
1. Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in human resources management or related field.
2. Three to five years of experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on employee/labor relations.
Payroll officer Dubai
Payroll Officer Dubai
Working in a close-knit team of 5 people you will be responsible for the payroll of up to 1000 employees. This role is for 72 months to assist with heavy workloads
Your main responsibilities will include -
Preparing payroll spreadsheets
Dealing with payroll enquiries from a number of employees
Processing multiple payrolls for over 1000 staff.
General admin duties
To be successful for this position you will possess -
3 years payroll experience with a large organisation
Excellent communication skills
Experience with numerous payroll packages
The ability to start immediately
HR Manager Dubai
Are you a great HR manager with 4 years experience in management, then please apply now, we are hiring, you will have a full degree and able to start soon, apply now, salary up to 71 K USD
We are in need of a HR Assistant who is willing to relocate to Saudi (KSA) and work with a well known F&B company.
Salary is 6,000 - 8,000 Saudi Riyal.
Interview will be conducted
Payroll Manager Dubai
Payroll manager wanted for small transport company in the UAE, we will pay industry average salaries for this position, salary will be 70 K USD per year including relocation, housing and all benefits, this is a 5 year contract position which can be renewed for another 4 years after, you must have 3 years experience in payroll and related qualifications
HR Director Dubai
Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
Skills/Qualifications: Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees