Emirates Industrial Panel
HR Trainer Dubai
The HR (Organizational Development and Training) Intern will support the Human Resources - Organizational Development and Training Unit by performing administration and data analysis functions for EIP. The Intern shall be responsible for the production and analysis of progress reports. He will also conduct data analysis and present outcomes.
The Internship Program shall commence for a duration of 6-week period.
- Must be a graduate of Industrial Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, Organizational Development, or any equivalent course.
- Can start immediately
- With excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open to work in culturally diversified organization
- Allowance shall be provided
Benefits Officer Dubai
Benefits officer wanted, in this position you will work with HR and assist the workers with any issues concerning their benefits, you will also assist in new policies and help ensure that all 400 staff get their benefits, we offer a great salary package for this role
HR manager Dubai
Responsible for achieving sales targets,activity implementation,business planning and analysis,principal interactions, customer relationship management and timely collections for the assigned Principals
• Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products.
• Reaching the targets and goals set for the area assigned.
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
• Allocating areas to sales representatives.
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
• Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
• Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
• Dealing with major customer accounts.
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
• Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales within the Area assigned.
• Develop and maintain an efficient network distribution to ensure the comprehensive availability of company s products and services across the area to achieve targets
• Holding Bachelor degree in business or related majors.
• 5 years and more experience in FMCG.
• Holding UAE valid driving license.
• Should have knowledge in UAE market and AD in specific.
HR Recruiter Dubai
- Managing the complete recruitment cycle for sourcing the best talent after identification of manpower requirement.
- Ensure direct sourcing of the profiles from the job portals-Naukri,Monster,LinkedI
- Using various recruitment techniques(Job Portals,Social Media Platform,referencing,Head Hunting)for closing the mandates.
- Scheduling interview of the candidates for the face to face round of interviews.
- Effective convincing & negotiation skills to impress & attract top talent.
- Initiate salary negotiation with the candidates.
- Rolling out the offer to candidates.
- Share necessary inputs related to joining of the candidates.
- Conducting Interviews of candidate for internal Organisation(Entry to Exit).
- Maintain the communication with client (National & International) of Soney.
- Knowledge of Making Salary Sheet, Induction,Grievance of Employee.
Looking for recruitment consultant/ Sales with a proven working background from recruitment firms. Candidates with 1+yrs of experience of recruitment consultancy
Recruitment Manager Dubai
The recruitment manager is responsible for the recruitment process. The process has to be properly designed and implemented. The manager sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job vacancies across HR Recruiters. The manager builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.
The recruitment manager is responsible for the development of the recruitment team in Human Resources, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
Key Responsibilities of Recruitment Manager
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters and line managers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills
HR Generalist Dubai
A global manufacturing business that is viewed by its mining and industrial customers as providing both products and service of unparalleled quality, it has an amazing culture ... one that has underpinned its success and growth. Retaining a family team spirit where its people are cared about, invested in, and extremely well supported, the key aspects of this unique culture that has been driven from the top and enthusiastically embraced by all, are open communication, dedication, commitment and a genuine passion for making a difference.
Supporting the National HR Manager, your main focus is to assist with collective agreements; job descriptions; policies and procedures; performance appraisals; the resolution of IR/ER issues; and a range of generalist HR activities.
Qualifications in HR or a related field will support your awareness of the new Fair Work Act and the continual changes that have occurred over the last few years in this area. Your practical work experience has seen you liaise and negotiate across multiple employee levels to achieve positive outcomes. Sensitive to the opinions of stakeholders and able to reach consensus, you are able to influence and motivate others to raise the performance bar and operate within policy and statutory guidelines. A team player with a strong work ethic, excellent communication and relationship building skills, you are flexible to the needs of the HR function, focused on continuous improvement and a positive working environment.
The role does require some interstate travel to branch locations. A base salary will be negotiated in line with your experience. This will be a 48 month contract working Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to approximately 4.45 pm.
HR Manager Dubai
Currently based in Dubai. (Must)
2 years of working experience in Dubai.
Must have (UAE) Driving license
Education: MBA (HR)
Kindly mention your current salary in cv
Salary AED 16000/- (yearly ticket, health insurance)
Human Resource Management
Maintain attendance and leave record of all employees according to the standard.
Prepare monthly attendance and leave reports.
Maintain personnel files of all employees as per standards.
Act as a company PRO, Coordinate with DSOA for all matters relating to company including but not limited to, requesting for new service, upgrading new services, contract renewal, payments for different government services, trade license and establishment card renewal.
Assist in recruitment and selection by providing administrative support to selection team. Liaison with the headhunting firms and other recruitment agencies for posting of job vacancy and payments.
Assist HR department in implementing policies and procedures, assist in creating awareness among employees.
Ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners by arranging their employment visa from DSOA, making relevant employment contracts, completing documentation and liaison with DSOA for visa issuance and disbursement of joining benefits as per policy.
Maintain record of employee benefits, e.g. annual air tickets, leave balance and others.
Keep track of all processes related to employee services termination including exit checklist formulation, visa cancellation and preparation of final settlements.
Participate in the preparation of Human Resources and admin budget.
Conduct induction/orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the standards.
Maintain up-to-date and complete employee information.
Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly.
Liaison with medical insurance company for insurance cases processing as and when required.
Prepare monthly payroll before the deadline. Maintain the accurate record of allowances and deductions.
Keep track of traffic fines and accurately communicate deduction for payroll processing.
Admin & office Management