HR Officer Dubai
• Manage and organizing a database of all promoters and responsible for keeping all HR information fully up to date.
• Report directly to the Department head on all matters relating to promoter personnel.
• Scheduling of promoter timetables and attendances.
• Monitoring and appraising individual performances and Key Performance Indicators.
• Conduct training sessions to improve the caliber and quality of our promoter performance and refresh product knowledge of ongoing promotion via spot checks.
• The recruitment, selection and management of promoter teams throughout the UAE.
• Managing & coordinating large groups of promoters.
• Use social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to recruit new promoters.
• Managing the salaries of promoters to ensure accurate and received on time.
• Responsible for supervising promotions/ activation programs (if required).
This job may require long hours and out of office work such as open castings and last minute bookings/replacements, all applicants must be flexible with working hours and available on weekends and out of hours when and if required or directed.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
I agree that my KPI Payment is based on the following and the performance vs KPIs will be judged solely by your head of department based on performance:
• Ability to work autonomously and take imitative.
• Works well under pressure.
• Highly organized, self-motivated & dedicated.
• Friendly & honest.
• Mature, patient and able to deal with different personalities.
• Computer skills – word, excel, power point, Photoshop preferable etc.
• Strong Administration Skills
• Versatile & multi-tasking abilities.
• Flexible with working hours.
Development Manager Dubai
The selected candidate will be based at Cape Weligama and be responsible for all functions, practices, and outcomes of Learning and Development of existing resort portfolio and corporate office. This position, as the head of L&D, will lead a team of departmental trainers to facilitate organizational and human resource development activities of the company, align learning and development strategies with business strategies to meet organizational objectives, and assist the general management to enhance the wellbeing of the surrounding community which is a prime corporate social responsibility of Resplendent Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd.
High degree of organization and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is required. The ideal candidate should be well matured, aged around 30 – 45 years with exposure in the leisure industry, preferably in a luxury holiday resort in similar capacity. Acting as a role model with excellent leadership skills, ability to develop and motivate people by injecting L&D best practices to working environment is expected. Developed IT skills with hands on experience in MS Office would be pre-requisites. Management experience in international brands is preferred but not a must. The candidate should possess a degree or equallent qualification from a recognized institute and working experience in operational departments in a star class resort/ hotel would be a definite advantage.
How to Apply
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service
Talent Power Consulting
Build and leverage relationship with clients through proactive, creative and ongoing client service to ensure acquisition and retention of clients and required revenue generation.
• To serve the targeted set of clients through product & therapy expertise.
• To help achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales target by generating revenue from targeted clients.
• Per Client revenue optimization.
• Responsible for client retention or no loss of accounts.
• Ensure strict adherence of company policy and process and internal procedures.
• Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints, and account receivables.
• Ensure timely delivery of service to clients.
Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology/Diploma in Cosmetology.
Experience: 1 to 3 years’ working experience as Techno-Sales Executive in professional salons in GCC countries.
• Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
• Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.
• Able to build credible relationships with influencing ability for revenue generation.
As per the industry norms.
Recruitment Manager Dubai
A leader in a medical industry is looking for a recruitment manager. The requirements are:
-5-7 recruitment experience in healthcare/medical/construction/pharmaceutical domains
-experience in international recruitment
HR Profssional Dubai
excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR/Admin to join a Global company in Dubai. Responsibilities includes, be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries, related documentation, contracts of employment, ensure the relevant HR database. The key purpose of this role will be to provide HR administrative support, working alongside our outsourced providers and internal teams to drive continual improvement of the HR processes and procedures. You need to demonstrate excellent relationship building, communication and negotiation skills.
HR Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
The following are job Responsibilities of HR Exectuive -
1. Job Description,
2. Identify the Competencies required,
3. Identify the source for hiring,
4. Interview the candidate,
5.Coordinate the interview with the respective department
6. If selected, complete the documentation .
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
8. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Full-time
HR ASSISTANT DubaI
Answering and directing telephone calls in HR.
Provide clerical and administrative support in HR.
Assisting in reviewing candidatesâ€™ applications from recruitment agencies and directing hire applicants to ensure that
candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Scheduling appointments for interviews with agencies/candidates and heads of departments, when required.
Preparing and sending out employment offers to successfully interviewed candidates with the approval of the DCO.
Communicating with and contacting recruitment agencies and direct candidates effectively to complete file
documentation in a timely manner and to ensure that all required documents, including reference verification forms,
medical report etc are submitted prior to joining.
Processing of Dataflow verification and HAAD license application of clinical candidates, ensuring that correct
documentation is submitted to avoid delays in the verification and licensing process.
Accounts Officer Dubai
Provide technical guidance to the accounts payable staff to assure proper accounting for
all direct and indirect allowable and unallowable costs.
Â· Prepare and issue client invoices in accordance with contract terms, listing items sold
and services performed, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of performance.
Â· Independently prepare detailed financial analyses.
Â· Prepare selected monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
Â· Assist in the development of financial policies and procedures.
Â· Prepare selected tax return, annual reporting and insurance related information.
Â· Assist on external quarterly reviews and annual audits
Â· Other special projects as assigned.