Personality development instructors Dubai
A private training and consultancy institute in Dubai is seeking to hire certified and qualified Personality Development & Soft Skills instructors. Those who wish to apply should have good communication skills and highly proficient in English. Previous similar job role/experience of training children, teens and adults would be an advantage. We are offering long term contracts on a part-time/hourly employment basis.
Applicants who have experience teaching some if not all of the following topics would be preferred:
Handling Peer Pressure and bullies
Social Etiquettes and Pleasing mannerisms
We are registered overseas recruitment company in below countries;
India ~ Nepal ~ Pakistan ~ Myanmar ~ Sri Lanka ~ Philippines ~ Russia~ Bangladesh
• salary negotiable
• HIGH Profit Sharing
• Free Sales & Technical Training
• Office infrastructure
• 24*7 support from Mars HR Team
• Mars brand name
HR Manager Dubai
HR & Admin Manager Qualification:Any Graduation Experience: Min 7 to 12 years in retail industry (Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Good communication in English & Local languages. Food & Accommodation is free. Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs. 8000 to 10000/- For further details please contact with us.
HR Manager Dubai
- Advising and coaching managers on people management matters and complying with Employment Law, as well as devising and implementing HR plans
- Lead performance management activities, including employee development planning
- Managing the entire recruitment process, including advertising, selection and interviewing
- Conducting disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Dealing with a healthy volume of ER and HR issues
- Ensure consistency of application of our HR policies and procedures and initiate changes in line with changing legal requirements
- Roll out of Corporate HR related programs including relevant New Hire Training Academies
Arabic Speaking and Writing is essential
- Management or Business degree along with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience in large, multi-site organizations, ideally with some international operations.
- Solid understanding of general HR matters, including total rewards, talent management, workforce planning, and talent acquisition and employee relations.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of best practices in terms of driving HR initiatives and work with corporate functions in a business partner mindset.
- Experience working with senior management to build leadership skills and teams to support the operations and growth of a global organization.
- Track record of forging successful partnerships and trusted advisor relationships, and the ability to work with key stakeholders to develop value-added, pragmatic people solutions that align to client groups mission and strategies.
- High degree of cultural sensitivity and understanding.
Send your Cv
Recruitment Officer Dubai
We are in need of Recruitment Officer for a recruitment company here in Dubai. Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience.
Interested candidates may forward your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with your photo attached.
HR Officer Dubai
Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services. salary is negotiable by the employer
Human Resource Construct
Payroll Officer Dubai
This leading Company are currently seeking a pro-active Payroll Officer to join their ambitious and successful team.
Working as part of a team, you will go beyond the basic payroll process and provide ideas for change and process improvement. You will be consultative in relation to Payroll legislation and excel your knowledge in other accounting areas such as the general ledger and the impact of Payroll transactions.
HR Administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for HR Administrator for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
• 3+ years of similar experience in UAE.
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry will be an advantage.
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
• Should be responsible for attending employees’ queries related to HR policies, procedures & Administration.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management.