HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
Senior HR Officer Ras Al Khaimah
Manufacturing Industry. To Head & Direct the HR Department Candidate must have 15+Years of exp into HR & Manufacturing Industries Nationality - Any European/American Current Location - UAE Job Location - Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Salary - Negotiable.
Senior Recruitment Consultantn Dubai
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will work as part of the dynamic and multinational Recruitment team, and ultimately build a business unit within the Recruitment Division, with the responsibility of prospecting and account-managing a select number of new and existing key multinational and large regional accounts across our emerging market operations with a focus on permanent/interim/contract recruitment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Build and manage an permanent/interim/contract consulting desk and ultimately build your own business unit within the Recruitment Division
Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities
Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams as well as Regional Team Leaders, to develop and implement relevant attraction plans for specific regions and/or industries
Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
Effectively demonstrate “best practices” and promote brand awareness
Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
Build and manage a team of Consultants and Recruiters whilst supporting and mentoring less experienced members of the team
Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
Skills & Competencies:
Strong Commercial awareness
Account management skills
Excellent communication skills – oral and written
Attention to detail in all aspects for work
Strong team player
Ability to analyse and report accurately
Excellent project management skills
Degree qualified – a HR related degree or professional qualification is considered beneficial
Extensive knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing, FMCG or Mining/Minerals/Extraction industries, especially across the emerging markets will be a distinct advantage
Extensive recruitment/account management experience, preferably with international exposure
Fluency in English a pre-requisite. An additional language is considered beneficial
HR Executive Dubai
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Administration of all contract labor
* Conducting various welfare activities
* Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
HR Executive Dubai
A Dubai based retail company is currently having an opening for an HR Executive.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
A degree in Human Resource Management
Minimum two years experience in a similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in various HR and Admin functions like – recruitment, induction, training & development, employee relations, performance appraisal, etc.
Apart from good communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, integrity and good work ethics is desired in the candidate
Compensation : 4500 - 5000 + additional benefits
HR Coordinator Dubai
primary responsibility is to co-ordinate with HR team and generate customized reports from Oracle HRMS solution. At times these reports are generated by SQL queries or at times using the Discoverer Reports. Also manages the Time and Attendance software which is based on MS SQL. Provide support to Oracle HRMS module such as Payroll, Personnel, Self Service, OTL Module · Provide business analysis and object programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area, in the analysis, design, and development of business applications · Formulate and define application scope and objectives; devise and modify procedures to provide solution to business problems and needs · Responsible in conducting business requirements study, analyzing business needs, prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designed, code, test, debug, and document programs · Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts. At least Three years of experience in providing support to Oracle HRMS application The experience should include the skills as mentioned above. Good Communication skills and interpersonal skills
Executive IT search Consultant Dubai
You have international experience and accompanied medium-sized companies in their growth phase. You have exited the active business life as a General Manager or equivalent position, but you want to utilize your knowledge, experiences and your network in a new way of doing business.
You are a team-oriented personality with entrepreneurial skills, very dynamic and you have a high service orientation.
Minimum age: 50 years
Place of work: Dubai
You work as a head hunter in an established company and you utilize synergies through partnerships. As a professional you are used to work independently with an experienced team in a fair and extraordinary partner model.
You coach your subordinate colleagues, guide them and lead the company together with other senior partners to sustainable success.
- flat hierarchy
- no geographical protection - you can work wherever you want
- no customer protection
- you get all necessary material for the daily work
- marketing is controlled and initiated by the headquarters
- the headquarters is your personal back office
- the research process is done by the headquarters, which leaves you more time for the acquisition process and for satisfying the customers
- you work in an international environment
- you receive a professional introduction as well as an ongoing coaching
Payroll Officer Dubai
Are you a payroll professional with at least 5 years experience in payroll, then please apply, we need professionals to work with our office here in the UAE, you will work with a team of 20 hr officers assisting with benefits and payroll