Recruitment Officer Dubai
Recruitment Officer needed for our office, we are one of the best known construction companies in Dubai, due to new project we are hiring many new staff and as such need a recruitment team that is up to the task
You will assist with hiring, interviewing and lay offs, this is a full time position that requires only professional candidates , you must have good english skills and experience, salary range 56 - 69 K USD
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Candidates must have at least experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment.
* Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder
* Company is willing to train as long as candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained
* Have at least knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills.
* Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Outlook
* Having both written and oral English skills is a plus
* Filipino nationality only
* Salary offer will depends on experience.
* Interested candidates may forward your CV
HR ASSISTANT DubaI
Answering and directing telephone calls in HR.
Provide clerical and administrative support in HR.
Assisting in reviewing candidatesâ€™ applications from recruitment agencies and directing hire applicants to ensure that
candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Scheduling appointments for interviews with agencies/candidates and heads of departments, when required.
Preparing and sending out employment offers to successfully interviewed candidates with the approval of the DCO.
Communicating with and contacting recruitment agencies and direct candidates effectively to complete file
documentation in a timely manner and to ensure that all required documents, including reference verification forms,
medical report etc are submitted prior to joining.
Processing of Dataflow verification and HAAD license application of clinical candidates, ensuring that correct
documentation is submitted to avoid delays in the verification and licensing process.
Employee Relations Manager Dubai
employee relations manager is responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee/labor relations and staffing functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Directs classification plans and programs, coordinates preparation of position descriptions, and oversees job evaluations.
2. Administers and interprets various labor agreements, administers grievance procedures; provides labor relations support during contract negotiations.
3. Acts as a liaison between department managers and union representatives.
4. Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
5. Administers unemployment insurance processes; reviews liability reports and monitors program costs; and recommends policy changes to the director of human resources.
6. Directs the development of staffing strategies.
7. Develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
8. Develops, streamlines and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
9. Leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
10. Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs.
11. Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
12. Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Human Resources Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
5. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Ethical Conduct.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
1. Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in human resources management or related field.
2. Three to five years of experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on employee/labor relations.
Payroll Manager Dubai
HR Administrator Qatar
Bringing with you experience in coordinating personnel, rostering and solid administration experience, this role will be suited to someone who has worked with large scale events in the past as well as having touched on some sales and marketing activities.
You will be highly organised and have a good understanding of operational preparation of shows such as; staffing, cleaning, security, stocktake and in addition to your understanding of payroll and OH&S, you will ideally be looking to grow your own position to look after promotional material and marketing the venue to new clients.
To be successful in obtaining this great position you will have a strong work ethic and previous experience with similar responsibilities and be passionate about what you do. Possess outstanding computer skills using Word and Excel, along with the ability to work late nights and weekends where required.
A car is essential and parking is provided.
Middle East Vault
HR Manager Dubai
HR Manager wanted for large distribution company, we distribute medical supplies to all major clinics in the middle east, we need an HR Manager who can work with a team of HR professionals,
You will work with the team ro assist with salaries, benefits and payroll, you must have a degree in HR or a related field and at least 5 years experience, if you are interested then please apply, we offer a good salary package
HR Assistant Dubai
HR Assistant br Assist with day to day operations of HR functions and duties br Provide clerical and administrative support to HR and Finance Officer br Compile and update employee records br Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities staffing recruitment training etc br Deal with employee requests regarding letters HR issues rules and regulations br Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data absences bonus leaves etc br Communicate with public services when necessary br Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees br Requirements br Minimum 2 years experience in UAE HR or PRO role preferably with freezone experience br Very comfortable with MS Office br Knowledge of UAE labor law br Excellent organizational skills br Strong communications skills br Degree in HR