HR Manager Dubai
- Advising and coaching managers on people management matters and complying with Employment Law, as well as devising and implementing HR plans
- Lead performance management activities, including employee development planning
- Managing the entire recruitment process, including advertising, selection and interviewing
- Conducting disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Dealing with a healthy volume of ER and HR issues
- Ensure consistency of application of our HR policies and procedures and initiate changes in line with changing legal requirements
- Roll out of Corporate HR related programs including relevant New Hire Training Academies
Arabic Speaking and Writing is essential
- Management or Business degree along with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience in large, multi-site organizations, ideally with some international operations.
- Solid understanding of general HR matters, including total rewards, talent management, workforce planning, and talent acquisition and employee relations.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of best practices in terms of driving HR initiatives and work with corporate functions in a business partner mindset.
- Experience working with senior management to build leadership skills and teams to support the operations and growth of a global organization.
- Track record of forging successful partnerships and trusted advisor relationships, and the ability to work with key stakeholders to develop value-added, pragmatic people solutions that align to client groups mission and strategies.
- High degree of cultural sensitivity and understanding.
Send your Cv
HR Executive Dubai
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Administration of all contract labor
* Conducting various welfare activities
* Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
HR Professional Dubai
Work Location: UTTR UAE Office
Regions Covered: MENA, South Asia, UK & Western Europe
Superior: Managing Director for secretarial matters
Sr. HR Generalist for HR and PRO matters
1.Pre-employment activities and Post-employment activities and related documentation.
2.PRO responsibilities (dealing with DIFC, the embassies, authorities for the attestation, processing, verification, visas etc.)
3.Arranging and attending meetings, keeping minutes
Search Consultants ( Banking ) Dubai
You have international experiences and accomponied medium-sized companies in growth phases. You are excreted oft he active business life as general manager or equivalent positions, but you want to be active furthermore.
You are financially independent you were engaged in sales and have minimum 10 years experiences, you are flexible and resilient.
You are a team-oriented personality with basic adjustment, large dynamic and high service orientation.
Minimum age of 40 years
As part of the projects you will get assigned to create the target list of
companies that are in direct competition to our clients.
You will be tasked to carry out the identification of the preferred candidate, to verify them according to the predefined skills and identify.
You will get in contact with the targeted candidates to create a short CV and profile which will be forwarded and discussed with the responsible person at the headquarters. You will be responsible for the identification and initial contact to the candidates.
You have at least 5 years of experience in the classic Direct Search and Research.
You have a proven track record and references. You speak at least one additional foreign language beside a perfect English. You are open minded and team-oriented with entrepreneurial thinking, great dynamics and high service orientation.
Job Location: Home Office
We look forward to hearing from you!
Executive IT search Consultant Dubai
You have international experience and accompanied medium-sized companies in their growth phase. You have exited the active business life as a General Manager or equivalent position, but you want to utilize your knowledge, experiences and your network in a new way of doing business.
You are a team-oriented personality with entrepreneurial skills, very dynamic and you have a high service orientation.
Minimum age: 50 years
Place of work: Dubai
You work as a head hunter in an established company and you utilize synergies through partnerships. As a professional you are used to work independently with an experienced team in a fair and extraordinary partner model.
You coach your subordinate colleagues, guide them and lead the company together with other senior partners to sustainable success.
- flat hierarchy
- no geographical protection - you can work wherever you want
- no customer protection
- you get all necessary material for the daily work
- marketing is controlled and initiated by the headquarters
- the headquarters is your personal back office
- the research process is done by the headquarters, which leaves you more time for the acquisition process and for satisfying the customers
- you work in an international environment
- you receive a professional introduction as well as an ongoing coaching
Executive Search Consultant Dubai
Our Executive Search Consultants must have international experience with a strong sales and management momentum. They must be capable to negotiate with our customers on top level and they have to be seen as experts when advising our customers. Being an outgoing and friendly person with integrity, our customers see our Executive Search Consultants as partners on the same level that they want to deal with. Excellent communication skills and a problem-solver attitude are a must have.
You are financially independent with more than 10 years professional experiences, you are flexible, resilient and you want to have a very high income in an international environment.
You are a team-oriented and dynamic personality with entrepreneurial skills and you have a strong service orientation. You are 40 years or older and you want to live in Dubai.
As an Executive Search Consultant you are a strong sales person and you win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers by calling them up regularly, holding meetings and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and with the will to succeed.
You work as a headhunter in an established company and use synergies through partnerships. As a professional you are cultivating relationships and you are used to work independently.
When the time comes, you coach, motivate and guide new colleagues and create additional income by leading them to success. Depending on the selected partner model you have shares in the company and you benefit of the future expansion of hunting heads.
ü flat hierarchy and direct contact to the founder
ü no regional protection - you can work wherever you wish
ü excellent coaching to become a top performing headhunter
ü centralized marketing and administration
ü The sourcing of the candidates is done by the headquarters – you can concentrate on satisfying the customer and on sales
ü You work in an international environment with well-experienced colleagues
ü 60 cooperation partners/job portals on the internet with about 1 Mio. users per month
ü 35 offices in 23 countries
ü Internationally established enterprise with strong cooperation partners
ü Commission 30-50% depending on the partner model