HR Assistant Dubai
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, employment regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control payslips before sending to employees.
Develop and update the follow-up supports and human resources management
Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve statutory statements
Prepare contracts and their changes
Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcements on job’s websites
Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
Arrange interviews for recruitment
Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
You have a Senior technician's diploma or a bachelor’s degree
You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in a SME.
You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
You have strong interpersonal skills
You are independent and rigorous
You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail
HR Officer Dubai
The McCarthy Agency is looking for a motivated team player with the ability to think on their feet. Ideal candidate must be telecommuting oriented and have excellent verbal and communication skills. He/She must be able to develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer support to build trust and confidence within our clients.
Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
Ability to resolve difficult situations to client's satisfaction.
Desire to work in a fast pace office environment.
Ability to critically analyze situations and solve problems.
We at the McCarthy Insurance Agency, offer flexible hours, a professional environment and opportunity for growth. We have been in the Insurance market for nearly 25 years with a reputation for servicing our clients.
HR Manager Dubai
The Job would include, sourcing and recruiting talents, taking care of ongoing skills development of current team members and maintaining healthy and competitive work environment in the office.
Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English are essential.
2yrs in HR Executive/ Manager
HR Executive Dubai
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Administration of all contract labor
* Conducting various welfare activities
* Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
Recruitment Manager Dubai
Recruitment manager needed for new office opening in Dubai, you will have a degree in HR or a related field, you will also have 4 years experience for this position
HR Assistant Dubai
Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status change data.
Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
Deal with employee requests regarding human resource issues, rules, and regulations.
Career level: Mid-level
Education level: Graduate
Salary:4000 Aed-5000 Aed
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, positive and committed HR Admin Assistant, with relevant qualifications and experience. Applicants must demonstrate direct experience in recruitment, OH&S, development and
HR Manager Dubai
• Support the Operations Manager in leading and assisting management of the organisation in achieving the best fit between its organisational structure and its business model.
• Contribute in the formulation of the overall strategy of HR department, to achieve set objectives and future growth visions.
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and employees within the organisation.
• Develop, maintain and guide the execution of the Operations (Employee Relations, Payroll and Administration and Training and Development) processes and procedures.
• Contribute in the annual HR Policy and Procedures review.
Employee Relations and Payroll and Administration
• Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Assist the Operations Manager in the development and continuous improvement of performance management tools and systems aligned with the organisational vision and strategies.
• Must have Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• HR qualifications preferred
• 5-10 years corporate HR function experience including a minimum of 5 years in a HR Manager role
• At least 4 years of experience in talent development, talent management, and/or learning and development
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Interpersonal relations
• Planning and negotiation skills
• Relationship building skills