Learning officer Dubai
Operations Professional Dubai
|Lead and manage the various processes and operations pertaining to student recruitment, admissions, registration, scheduling and graduation.
• Enforce and regularly monitor the compliance with the Institute for the internal regulations and the standards and other requirements communicated through different circulars.
• Oversee the evaluation process of prospective and current students.
• Oversee process of delivery of course.
• Collect, record, organize and maintain official records to ensure data integrity and confidentiality;
• Provide sound leadership and advice for the implementation and continuous enhancement of technology based applications to support and improve admission and registration functions;
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor's degree
• Arabic Speaking
• Current knowledge and experience with senior administrative experience in vocational education - preferred and strongly desired.
• More than 3 years of experience in leading, supervising and managing the activities of the academic programmes of a school.
• Strong commitment to vocational education and present evidence of excellence.
HR Manager Dubai
Currently based in Dubai. (Must)
2 years of working experience in Dubai.
Must have (UAE) Driving license
Education: MBA (HR)
Kindly mention your current salary in cv
Salary AED 16000/- (yearly ticket, health insurance)
Human Resource Management
Maintain attendance and leave record of all employees according to the standard.
Prepare monthly attendance and leave reports.
Maintain personnel files of all employees as per standards.
Act as a company PRO, Coordinate with DSOA for all matters relating to company including but not limited to, requesting for new service, upgrading new services, contract renewal, payments for different government services, trade license and establishment card renewal.
Assist in recruitment and selection by providing administrative support to selection team. Liaison with the headhunting firms and other recruitment agencies for posting of job vacancy and payments.
Assist HR department in implementing policies and procedures, assist in creating awareness among employees.
Ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners by arranging their employment visa from DSOA, making relevant employment contracts, completing documentation and liaison with DSOA for visa issuance and disbursement of joining benefits as per policy.
Maintain record of employee benefits, e.g. annual air tickets, leave balance and others.
Keep track of all processes related to employee services termination including exit checklist formulation, visa cancellation and preparation of final settlements.
Participate in the preparation of Human Resources and admin budget.
Conduct induction/orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the standards.
Maintain up-to-date and complete employee information.
Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly.
Liaison with medical insurance company for insurance cases processing as and when required.
Prepare monthly payroll before the deadline. Maintain the accurate record of allowances and deductions.
Keep track of traffic fines and accurately communicate deduction for payroll processing.
Admin & office Management
HR Professional Dubai
Work Location: UTTR UAE Office
Regions Covered: MENA, South Asia, UK & Western Europe
Superior: Managing Director for secretarial matters
Sr. HR Generalist for HR and PRO matters
1.Pre-employment activities and Post-employment activities and related documentation.
2.PRO responsibilities (dealing with DIFC, the embassies, authorities for the attestation, processing, verification, visas etc.)
3.Arranging and attending meetings, keeping minutes
HR Manager Dubai
The Job would include, sourcing and recruiting talents, taking care of ongoing skills development of current team members and maintaining healthy and competitive work environment in the office.
Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English are essential.
2yrs in HR Executive/ Manager
HR Assistant Dubai
HR assistant will be responsible for
1) Job postings
2) Screening and scheduling interviews
3) Conducting first round of interviews
4) Conducting reference checks
5) HR Documentation
Skills & Qualification
Graduate with excellent written and spoken English skills
Driven and target oriented
HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.