HR Manager Dubai
To manage, maintain and drive HR activities for all the divisions, including policies, procedures, recruitment, performance management, reward, L&D and retention.
- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
Business developer cum recruitment â€“ A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of Business Developer cum recruiter, Male or Female
Preferably with experience in Recruitment both for local and overseas.
We are looking for qualified candidates who have a good experience in recruitment and generating business and penetrating new clients.
Understanding the requirement from the clients.
Sourcing profiles as per the clientsâ€™ requirements from Job portals, Head Hunting, Database and social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc. Personal contacts and referrals and huge database.
Short listing the profile of the aspirants based on the clientâ€™s requirement.
Scheduling the interviews of the shortlisted aspirants.
Interacting with the client regarding the feedback of the aspirants.
Follow up with the aspirant to join the company within the specified joining date.
As part of the projects you will get assigned to create the target list of
companies that are in direct competition to our clients.
You will be tasked to carry out the identification of the preferred candidate, to verify them according to the predefined skills and identify.
You will get in contact with the targeted candidates to create a short CV and profile which will be forwarded and discussed with the responsible person at the headquarters. You will be responsible for the identification and initial contact to the candidates.
You have at least 5 years of experience in the classic Direct Search and Research.
You have a proven track record and references. You speak at least one additional foreign language beside a perfect English. You are open minded and team-oriented with entrepreneurial thinking, great dynamics and high service orientation.
Job Location: Home Office
We look forward to hearing from you!
HR Recruiter Dubai
- Managing the complete recruitment cycle for sourcing the best talent after identification of manpower requirement.
- Ensure direct sourcing of the profiles from the job portals-Naukri,Monster,LinkedI
- Using various recruitment techniques(Job Portals,Social Media Platform,referencing,Head Hunting)for closing the mandates.
- Scheduling interview of the candidates for the face to face round of interviews.
- Effective convincing & negotiation skills to impress & attract top talent.
- Initiate salary negotiation with the candidates.
- Rolling out the offer to candidates.
- Share necessary inputs related to joining of the candidates.
- Conducting Interviews of candidate for internal Organisation(Entry to Exit).
- Maintain the communication with client (National & International) of Soney.
- Knowledge of Making Salary Sheet, Induction,Grievance of Employee.
Recruitment Executive – Recruitment Department Dubai
Sourcing CVs and short-listing for the recruiting head of departments together with supporting the line managers with the recruitment process
Management of the online recruitment portal and database
Ensuring that all vacancies are within the manpower budget
Arranging psychometric tests
Conducting reference checks
Preparation of the offer letters
Preparation of management reports related to recruitment
Maintenance of the database for approved recruitment agencies and internet based recruitment portals
Preparation of interview documents, tests and feedback
Provide feedback to candidates and agencies
Essential Skills & Experience Required
3 – 5 years’ UAE recruitment experience gained within a large national organisation
Aged between 28 – 35 years
HR Administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for HR Administrator for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
• 3+ years of similar experience in UAE.
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry will be an advantage.
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
• Should be responsible for attending employees’ queries related to HR policies, procedures & Administration.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
Al Qasar Development Co
Large propertly management company in dubai has an opening for a HR Manager, we own 12 commercial properties and need someone who can work with the HR team, you will work in a team on 5 and assist the director with writing of contracts, supervising new workers and other duties, we offer 88 K USD fo this position
HR Officer Dubai
The McCarthy Agency is looking for a motivated team player with the ability to think on their feet. Ideal candidate must be telecommuting oriented and have excellent verbal and communication skills. He/She must be able to develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer support to build trust and confidence within our clients.
Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
Ability to resolve difficult situations to client's satisfaction.
Desire to work in a fast pace office environment.
Ability to critically analyze situations and solve problems.
We at the McCarthy Insurance Agency, offer flexible hours, a professional environment and opportunity for growth. We have been in the Insurance market for nearly 25 years with a reputation for servicing our clients.