HR Officer Dubai
Responsible for the purchase and maintenance of office stationery and equipment’s, sourcing competitive products and reducing costs quarter to quarter. Maintain and record details of business travel reservations including flights, car hire and hotels. Managed and perform general administrative duties including telephone support and management of external and internal mails for the management team. Managing and coordinating the registration and insurance renewals of the vehicles. Responsible for office maintenance and upkeep. Providing weekly and monthly MIS to the managements and monthly budget for the office. Responsible for daily attendance records. Renewal of tenancy contracts for Guest House and the staff & managers accommodation. Adding & maintaining contracts of existing / new suppliers & vendors. Should be able to handle petty cash and bank transactions as and when required. General Office Administration – Maintenance of files and filing systems – interaction with vendors for regular functioning of the day to day affairs of the office. Responsible of wide variety of administration duties in support of other senior management. Co-ordinate and implement office activities and companywide social events. Receive incoming mail and monitor inbound /outbound shipping and receiving. Complete expense reports, pay invoices and other related duties. Co –ordinate office seating arrangements for business units and assign desk phones and other assets as necessary with the HR
HR Professional Dubai
We are a fast growing company in search for a highly motivated experienced HR person to join our already growing team.
Your duties will include perform a variety of tasks in fulfilling main responsibilities, which is leading our HR programs and policies.
We have an excellent reward package.
Human Resource Officer Dubai
Assist in answering and routing of office phone calls
Assist in booking air ticket, hotel accommodation as and when required
Manage and maintain proper filing records
Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned
GCE ‘A’ Levels & Above
Minimum 1 years of related experience in Administrative / Human Resource/ Finance Discipline
Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English & Mandarin
Preferably with experience in Construction Sector
Good Team Player
Highly successful provider is experiencing continued business growth despite the economic conditions. To facilitate and expedite this growth the organisation needs to ensure appropriate Human Resource support systems are in place and functioning properly. The key responsibility is to work closely with the company management ensuring the human resource goals complement and enhance the overall business goals. The focus is to help create an environment of support and enhancement to the overall strategic plans of the business.
HR ASSISTANT DubaI
Answering and directing telephone calls in HR.
Provide clerical and administrative support in HR.
Assisting in reviewing candidatesâ€™ applications from recruitment agencies and directing hire applicants to ensure that
candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Scheduling appointments for interviews with agencies/candidates and heads of departments, when required.
Preparing and sending out employment offers to successfully interviewed candidates with the approval of the DCO.
Communicating with and contacting recruitment agencies and direct candidates effectively to complete file
documentation in a timely manner and to ensure that all required documents, including reference verification forms,
medical report etc are submitted prior to joining.
Processing of Dataflow verification and HAAD license application of clinical candidates, ensuring that correct
documentation is submitted to avoid delays in the verification and licensing process.
HR Professional Dubai
Officer Performance Management Human Resources Openings
1. Develops measures to ensure all ESH staff fully understand the performance review process in order to contribute to the enhancement of the overall ESH performance
2. Manages the entry day of new staff to introduces them to the Performance Measurement System
3. Counsels line manager on the application of the Performance Measurement System in order to ensure all ESH staff being reviewed in accordance to ESH HR policies
4. Interacts with Central HR in order to clarify potential problems with the performance review process
5. Serves as a contact point for all ESH staff who has questions about the review process
6. Responds to various problems of ESH staff concerning the review process
7. Counsels individuals on the review process and their potential improvement possibilities
8. Mediates between superior and subordinate in case of differences concerning performance reviews
9. Ensures all staff involved in the Performance Measurement process to hand in accurate and complete reviews on time
Education ; Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR, Business or Public Administration
3-4 years of experience in relevant HR Discipline
6500 - 7500 AED/- per month
Are you a experienced recruiter, have to worked in this industry for 3 years or more, then we would like to see your resume, we need a person who is hands on and can interact with our clients, you will also have a degree, we pay 12,000 AED per month and provide relocation and housing
Operations Professional Dubai
|Lead and manage the various processes and operations pertaining to student recruitment, admissions, registration, scheduling and graduation.
• Enforce and regularly monitor the compliance with the Institute for the internal regulations and the standards and other requirements communicated through different circulars.
• Oversee the evaluation process of prospective and current students.
• Oversee process of delivery of course.
• Collect, record, organize and maintain official records to ensure data integrity and confidentiality;
• Provide sound leadership and advice for the implementation and continuous enhancement of technology based applications to support and improve admission and registration functions;
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor's degree
• Arabic Speaking
• Current knowledge and experience with senior administrative experience in vocational education - preferred and strongly desired.
• More than 3 years of experience in leading, supervising and managing the activities of the academic programmes of a school.
• Strong commitment to vocational education and present evidence of excellence.