HR Administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for HR Administrator for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
• 3+ years of similar experience in UAE.
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry will be an advantage.
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
• Should be responsible for attending employees’ queries related to HR policies, procedures & Administration.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
HR Coordinator Dubai
primary responsibility is to co-ordinate with HR team and generate customized reports from Oracle HRMS solution. At times these reports are generated by SQL queries or at times using the Discoverer Reports. Also manages the Time and Attendance software which is based on MS SQL. Provide support to Oracle HRMS module such as Payroll, Personnel, Self Service, OTL Module · Provide business analysis and object programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area, in the analysis, design, and development of business applications · Formulate and define application scope and objectives; devise and modify procedures to provide solution to business problems and needs · Responsible in conducting business requirements study, analyzing business needs, prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designed, code, test, debug, and document programs · Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts. At least Three years of experience in providing support to Oracle HRMS application The experience should include the skills as mentioned above. Good Communication skills and interpersonal skills
HR Officer Dubai
Human Resources Officer
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Preferably Arabic Speaker but not a must
• Male Only
Employee relation, strong understanding of UAE Labour Law
Salary: Negotiable (based on experienced)
HR Recruiter Dubai
- Managing the complete recruitment cycle for sourcing the best talent after identification of manpower requirement.
- Ensure direct sourcing of the profiles from the job portals-Naukri,Monster,LinkedI
- Using various recruitment techniques(Job Portals,Social Media Platform,referencing,Head Hunting)for closing the mandates.
- Scheduling interview of the candidates for the face to face round of interviews.
- Effective convincing & negotiation skills to impress & attract top talent.
- Initiate salary negotiation with the candidates.
- Rolling out the offer to candidates.
- Share necessary inputs related to joining of the candidates.
- Conducting Interviews of candidate for internal Organisation(Entry to Exit).
- Maintain the communication with client (National & International) of Soney.
- Knowledge of Making Salary Sheet, Induction,Grievance of Employee.
Recruitment professional Dubai
We are looking for experienced recruitment professionals to work on either a full-time or part-time basis with an excellent earning opportunity. This is a High commission based role. We require individuals with: -
Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Recruitment and Placement
Hospitality, IT and Real Estate recruitment experience preferred.
Extensive sourcing experience using social networks, research and personal network.
Fluency in English.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Account Manager Dubai
We are seeking a sales/ business development account manager who has successfully proven record in business development and sales of automation, Instrumentation products, SCADA, water leaking detection system into system integrators accounts. This seasoned account manager will have to develop and manage the automation and water leaking detection business within the GCC. The Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with consultants, system integrators, contractors and end users, identifying opportunities and providing the company solutions to meet their business needs. Solutions will include hardware and software for plant intelligence, HMI, SCADA systems, and plant automation systems for managing, controlling and improving industrial facilities.
The account manager will be responsible for the growth of the automation division. In this role you will apply knowledge of mentioned products and solutions, pricing plans, competition, marketing objectives, sales objectives and sales skills to sell company solutions
Female HR Officer Dubai
Female HR Officer
We are a brokerage property management company based in Dubai
We are looking to hire an HR officer (Preferably Filipino)
The HR officer will be responsible for the following:
- Operating Pay and Benefits Policy
- Staff Payroll
- Managing staff insurance
- Monitoring Staff attendance and performance
- Organizing leaves
- Keeping data of all company employees
- Knowledge of Dubai Labor Law (ie: VISA issuing and cancellations)
- Knowledge of Accounts to prepare Vouchers, Invoices, Bill Payments.
HR Manager Dubai
HR & Admin Manager Qualification:Any Graduation Experience: Min 7 to 12 years in retail industry (Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Good communication in English & Local languages. Food & Accommodation is free. Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs. 8000 to 10000/- For further details please contact with us.