Recruitment professional Abu Dhabi
Location - Abu Dhabi
Budget - Around 15K AED/month + Family Status (Family Visa, Family Insurance) + Kids's Education + Annual Air Fare + Other Benefits (Mobile, Laptop etc.)
Preference - People who are currently based out of Abu Dhabi
* Person should come with a Minimum of 5 Years of relevant experience into Technology Recruitment.
* Candidates NOT having Technology Recruitment background to please excuse.
* Looking for Candidates who are currently in UAE
* Should be willing to stretch and work extra hours
# Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
# Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
HR Manager Dubai
Currently based in Dubai. (Must)
2 years of working experience in Dubai.
Must have (UAE) Driving license
Education: MBA (HR)
Kindly mention your current salary in cv
Salary AED 16000/- (yearly ticket, health insurance)
Human Resource Management
Maintain attendance and leave record of all employees according to the standard.
Prepare monthly attendance and leave reports.
Maintain personnel files of all employees as per standards.
Act as a company PRO, Coordinate with DSOA for all matters relating to company including but not limited to, requesting for new service, upgrading new services, contract renewal, payments for different government services, trade license and establishment card renewal.
Assist in recruitment and selection by providing administrative support to selection team. Liaison with the headhunting firms and other recruitment agencies for posting of job vacancy and payments.
Assist HR department in implementing policies and procedures, assist in creating awareness among employees.
Ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners by arranging their employment visa from DSOA, making relevant employment contracts, completing documentation and liaison with DSOA for visa issuance and disbursement of joining benefits as per policy.
Maintain record of employee benefits, e.g. annual air tickets, leave balance and others.
Keep track of all processes related to employee services termination including exit checklist formulation, visa cancellation and preparation of final settlements.
Participate in the preparation of Human Resources and admin budget.
Conduct induction/orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the standards.
Maintain up-to-date and complete employee information.
Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly.
Liaison with medical insurance company for insurance cases processing as and when required.
Prepare monthly payroll before the deadline. Maintain the accurate record of allowances and deductions.
Keep track of traffic fines and accurately communicate deduction for payroll processing.
Admin & office Management
HR Officer Dubai
Human Resources Officer
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Preferably Arabic Speaker but not a must
• Male Only
Employee relation, strong understanding of UAE Labour Law
Salary: Negotiable (based on experienced)
Human Resource Construct
Payroll Officer Dubai
This leading Company are currently seeking a pro-active Payroll Officer to join their ambitious and successful team.
Working as part of a team, you will go beyond the basic payroll process and provide ideas for change and process improvement. You will be consultative in relation to Payroll legislation and excel your knowledge in other accounting areas such as the general ledger and the impact of Payroll transactions.
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives
• The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR executive/manager for 10+ years
• People oriented and results driven
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Recruitment Officer needed for our office, we are one of the best known construction companies in Dubai, due to new project we are hiring many new staff and as such need a recruitment team that is up to the task
You will assist with hiring, interviewing and lay offs, this is a full time position that requires only professional candidates , you must have good english skills and experience, salary range 56 - 69 K USD
HR Manager Dubai
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyses wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.