Human Resource Construct
Payroll Officer Dubai
This leading Company are currently seeking a pro-active Payroll Officer to join their ambitious and successful team.
Working as part of a team, you will go beyond the basic payroll process and provide ideas for change and process improvement. You will be consultative in relation to Payroll legislation and excel your knowledge in other accounting areas such as the general ledger and the impact of Payroll transactions.
Corporate Trainer Dubai
Corporate Trainer / Instructor in the UAE
We are looking for qualified and experienced professional trainers for our courses in various areas: marketing & sales, soft and general skills, management and leadership, customer experience, entrepreneurship, etc. The trainers will be responsible for delivering training courses to our courses participants in Dubai. Full details on the scope of our courses can be found on our web site.
Job responsibilities include:
• Deliver the courses in 2-3 days format within the scope of your professional specialization
• Design, update and maintain the courses content and files for effective courses delivery
• Maintain all records in accordance with the internal Institute quality management policies
• Provide recommendations for future learning sessions and related education materials
Candidates must possess the respective degree in the area of their expertise and be able to provide the supportable track record of minimum 5 years of past professional experience in the area of specialization.
HR Officer Dubai
• Manage and organizing a database of all promoters and responsible for keeping all HR information fully up to date.
• Report directly to the Department head on all matters relating to promoter personnel.
• Scheduling of promoter timetables and attendances.
• Monitoring and appraising individual performances and Key Performance Indicators.
• Conduct training sessions to improve the caliber and quality of our promoter performance and refresh product knowledge of ongoing promotion via spot checks.
• The recruitment, selection and management of promoter teams throughout the UAE.
• Managing & coordinating large groups of promoters.
• Use social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to recruit new promoters.
• Managing the salaries of promoters to ensure accurate and received on time.
• Responsible for supervising promotions/ activation programs (if required).
This job may require long hours and out of office work such as open castings and last minute bookings/replacements, all applicants must be flexible with working hours and available on weekends and out of hours when and if required or directed.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
I agree that my KPI Payment is based on the following and the performance vs KPIs will be judged solely by your head of department based on performance:
• Ability to work autonomously and take imitative.
• Works well under pressure.
• Highly organized, self-motivated & dedicated.
• Friendly & honest.
• Mature, patient and able to deal with different personalities.
• Computer skills – word, excel, power point, Photoshop preferable etc.
• Strong Administration Skills
• Versatile & multi-tasking abilities.
• Flexible with working hours.
HR Manager Dubai
The Job would include, sourcing and recruiting talents, taking care of ongoing skills development of current team members and maintaining healthy and competitive work environment in the office.
Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English are essential.
2yrs in HR Executive/ Manager
HR Consultant Dubai
HR opportunity for an experienced HR Consultant. In this 36 month contract role you will be required to implement HR procedures and create HR disciplines in a small company. You will provide hands on broad HR Generalist advice to a small sales and marketing office including some field services people that work from home. You will work with a small warehouse operations team and be responsible for recruitment, employee To be successful in this opportunity, you will be comfortable working in a small organisation and reporting to the manager. You will be solutions focused with a passion for making a difference. Ideally you will have prior experience of managing,
HR Manager Dubai
This is an outstanding opportunity for a HR professional who enjoys working as a true internal consultant, able to build and gain the trust and respect of all staff including senior management. Working with a broad range of stakeholders across the organisation, you will be able to listen to their views, ideas and concerns. You will provide advice in line with the organisations agreements, policies and procedures.
HR Administrator Male candidates, uae residents,Indian nationals preferred
HR experience of 5years experience with JAFZA exposure.
HR Advisor Dubai
HR Advisor Dubai
We are looking for an HR Advisor to provide valuable guidelines on how to recruit, manage, evaluate and retain employees.
HR Advisor responsibilities include providing interviewing tips to hiring managers, researching performance evaluation methods and designing company policies. To be successful in this role, you should have an academic and professional background in HR, along with good understanding of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will ensure our Human Resources department nurtures a healthy work environment and contributes to achieving our business goals.