HR Manager Dubai
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an “HR Manager” located in Dubai, UAE.
The HR Manager role is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support and acts as a liaison between our offices. The role is critical in implementing HR systems and policies in our Dubai Office, handling employee contracts & documentation, dealing with government & semi-government offices and handling other related HR matters.
The ideal candidate must have strong communication and multi-tasking skills. Should be bilingual (English & Arabic) and be fluent in written and oral correspondence.
Education: Bachelor's Degree required
Experience: 5+ year’s relevant experience in Human Resources
Senior HR Officer Ras Al Khaimah
Manufacturing Industry. To Head & Direct the HR Department Candidate must have 15+Years of exp into HR & Manufacturing Industries Nationality - Any European/American Current Location - UAE Job Location - Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Salary - Negotiable.
Training Officer Dubai
Job description: - Sales & Marketing of Training Courses approved at National and International Course Awarding Bodies
- Office Query Attending as Lead Sales Executive and Client Site Visit when necessary
HR Officer Dubai
JV - UAE
• Resume and candidate management.
• Establish requisition-specific staffing strategies in order to ensure that openings are filled according to hiring manager needs and expectations.
• Ensure that a comprehensive interviewing and assessment process is created for all roles
• Manage and/or execute staffing forecasts
• Source leads and screen candidates to develop a pool of talent for all open positions
• Establish strong relationships with candidates to ensure they have positive recruiting experiences.
• Ensure the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the primary system used for recruitment activities across areas.
• Provide recruitment updates when necessary for account managers.
• 3-5 years recruiting experience in pipeline and oil and gas petroleum industry.
• Broad knowledge of various recruiting techniques (internet, networking, active web search etc.)
• Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Excellent planning and time-management skills necessary to achieve business goals and increase efficiencies
• Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability and willingness to travel for recruiting events as well as able to work a flexible schedule when needed
• Results oriented
• Customer focused
• Impact and influence
• Business and people acumen
Job description: We are looking for a talented Recruiting coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
HR Officer Dubai
• Manage and organizing a database of all promoters and responsible for keeping all HR information fully up to date.
• Report directly to the Department head on all matters relating to promoter personnel.
• Scheduling of promoter timetables and attendances.
• Monitoring and appraising individual performances and Key Performance Indicators.
• Conduct training sessions to improve the caliber and quality of our promoter performance and refresh product knowledge of ongoing promotion via spot checks.
• The recruitment, selection and management of promoter teams throughout the UAE.
• Managing & coordinating large groups of promoters.
• Use social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to recruit new promoters.
• Managing the salaries of promoters to ensure accurate and received on time.
• Responsible for supervising promotions/ activation programs (if required).
This job may require long hours and out of office work such as open castings and last minute bookings/replacements, all applicants must be flexible with working hours and available on weekends and out of hours when and if required or directed.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
I agree that my KPI Payment is based on the following and the performance vs KPIs will be judged solely by your head of department based on performance:
• Ability to work autonomously and take imitative.
• Works well under pressure.
• Highly organized, self-motivated & dedicated.
• Friendly & honest.
• Mature, patient and able to deal with different personalities.
• Computer skills – word, excel, power point, Photoshop preferable etc.
• Strong Administration Skills
• Versatile & multi-tasking abilities.
• Flexible with working hours.
HR Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
The following are job Responsibilities of HR Exectuive -
1. Job Description,
2. Identify the Competencies required,
3. Identify the source for hiring,
4. Interview the candidate,
5.Coordinate the interview with the respective department
6. If selected, complete the documentation .
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
8. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Candidates must have at least experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment.
* Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder
* Company is willing to train as long as candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained
* Have at least knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills.
* Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Outlook
* Having both written and oral English skills is a plus
* Filipino nationality only
* Salary offer will depends on experience.
* Interested candidates may forward your CV