HR Assistant Dubai
HR assistant will be responsible for
1) Job postings
2) Screening and scheduling interviews
3) Conducting first round of interviews
4) Conducting reference checks
5) HR Documentation
Skills & Qualification
Graduate with excellent written and spoken English skills
Driven and target oriented
Highly successful provider is experiencing continued business growth despite the economic conditions. To facilitate and expedite this growth the organisation needs to ensure appropriate Human Resource support systems are in place and functioning properly. The key responsibility is to work closely with the company management ensuring the human resource goals complement and enhance the overall business goals. The focus is to help create an environment of support and enhancement to the overall strategic plans of the business.
Compliance officer Dubai
currently looking for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the terms and conditions:
• Telecom domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
HR Manager Dubai
To manage, maintain and drive HR activities for all the divisions, including policies, procedures, recruitment, performance management, reward, L&D and retention.
- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
Executive IT search Consultant Dubai
You have international experience and accompanied medium-sized companies in their growth phase. You have exited the active business life as a General Manager or equivalent position, but you want to utilize your knowledge, experiences and your network in a new way of doing business.
You are a team-oriented personality with entrepreneurial skills, very dynamic and you have a high service orientation.
Minimum age: 50 years
Place of work: Dubai
You work as a head hunter in an established company and you utilize synergies through partnerships. As a professional you are used to work independently with an experienced team in a fair and extraordinary partner model.
You coach your subordinate colleagues, guide them and lead the company together with other senior partners to sustainable success.
- flat hierarchy
- no geographical protection - you can work wherever you want
- no customer protection
- you get all necessary material for the daily work
- marketing is controlled and initiated by the headquarters
- the headquarters is your personal back office
- the research process is done by the headquarters, which leaves you more time for the acquisition process and for satisfying the customers
- you work in an international environment
- you receive a professional introduction as well as an ongoing coaching
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Recruitment Officer needed for our office, we are one of the best known construction companies in Dubai, due to new project we are hiring many new staff and as such need a recruitment team that is up to the task
You will assist with hiring, interviewing and lay offs, this is a full time position that requires only professional candidates , you must have good english skills and experience, salary range 56 - 69 K USD
Building relationships with clients and developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation. Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment providing relevant solutions.
Making the search as per the client criteria using naukrigulf, naukri and monstergulf portal and even LinkedIn and working on Junior, Mid and senior level positions.
Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing them on portals, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlisting of the candidates.
Understanding the requirements of Clients and Recruiting candidates for IT and Non It position
Handling clients, interactive with them for new requirement or for any feedback.
Initial screening of resumes for the purpose of Recruitment for clients.
Sourcing CVs from various portals internal database, reference or by mass mailing.
Discussing the opening with the candidates, briefing them the opportunity
Human Resource Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced HR Executive to join our team.
The competitive candidate should have Bachelor Degree in relevant industry with atleast 3-5years of experience in the same field.
The candidate should be capable of the following :
• End to end recruitment
• Attendance Management
• Leave Management
• Employee Relations
• Policies and Procedures
• Training and Development
• Performance Appraisals