HR Officer Dubai
JV - UAE
• Resume and candidate management.
• Establish requisition-specific staffing strategies in order to ensure that openings are filled according to hiring manager needs and expectations.
• Ensure that a comprehensive interviewing and assessment process is created for all roles
• Manage and/or execute staffing forecasts
• Source leads and screen candidates to develop a pool of talent for all open positions
• Establish strong relationships with candidates to ensure they have positive recruiting experiences.
• Ensure the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the primary system used for recruitment activities across areas.
• Provide recruitment updates when necessary for account managers.
• 3-5 years recruiting experience in pipeline and oil and gas petroleum industry.
• Broad knowledge of various recruiting techniques (internet, networking, active web search etc.)
• Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Excellent planning and time-management skills necessary to achieve business goals and increase efficiencies
• Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability and willingness to travel for recruiting events as well as able to work a flexible schedule when needed
• Results oriented
• Customer focused
• Impact and influence
• Business and people acumen
Senior Recruitment Consultantn Dubai
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will work as part of the dynamic and multinational Recruitment team, and ultimately build a business unit within the Recruitment Division, with the responsibility of prospecting and account-managing a select number of new and existing key multinational and large regional accounts across our emerging market operations with a focus on permanent/interim/contract recruitment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Build and manage an permanent/interim/contract consulting desk and ultimately build your own business unit within the Recruitment Division
Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities
Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams as well as Regional Team Leaders, to develop and implement relevant attraction plans for specific regions and/or industries
Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
Effectively demonstrate “best practices” and promote brand awareness
Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
Build and manage a team of Consultants and Recruiters whilst supporting and mentoring less experienced members of the team
Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
Skills & Competencies:
Strong Commercial awareness
Account management skills
Excellent communication skills – oral and written
Attention to detail in all aspects for work
Strong team player
Ability to analyse and report accurately
Excellent project management skills
Degree qualified – a HR related degree or professional qualification is considered beneficial
Extensive knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing, FMCG or Mining/Minerals/Extraction industries, especially across the emerging markets will be a distinct advantage
Extensive recruitment/account management experience, preferably with international exposure
Fluency in English a pre-requisite. An additional language is considered beneficial
Human Resource Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced HR Executive to join our team.
The competitive candidate should have Bachelor Degree in relevant industry with atleast 3-5years of experience in the same field.
The candidate should be capable of the following :
• End to end recruitment
• Attendance Management
• Leave Management
• Employee Relations
• Policies and Procedures
• Training and Development
• Performance Appraisals
HR ASSISTANT DubaI
Answering and directing telephone calls in HR.
Provide clerical and administrative support in HR.
Assisting in reviewing candidatesâ€™ applications from recruitment agencies and directing hire applicants to ensure that
candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Scheduling appointments for interviews with agencies/candidates and heads of departments, when required.
Preparing and sending out employment offers to successfully interviewed candidates with the approval of the DCO.
Communicating with and contacting recruitment agencies and direct candidates effectively to complete file
documentation in a timely manner and to ensure that all required documents, including reference verification forms,
medical report etc are submitted prior to joining.
Processing of Dataflow verification and HAAD license application of clinical candidates, ensuring that correct
documentation is submitted to avoid delays in the verification and licensing process.
HR professionals Dubai
We require a HR professional with 5yrs Experience , a salesman preferred our head office is in kuwait so we are opening a new branch in dubai now we need employees listed thank you.
Recruitment Manager Dubai
Have you working in recruitment before, do you have about 5 years experience in the recruiting industry, if you answer yes, then this job may be of interest to you, we need a recruitment Manager to handle all recruiting of staff and oversee the 2 junior HR officers, ofcourse you must have a degree, the salary is negotiable
HR Executive Dubai
We are seeking for qualified female Executive Search/Admin. two years or more experience as recruiter required with a background in administrative work. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Qualified candidate must know the full cycle recruitment process both locally and overseas hiring with below Tasks and Job Descriptions.
• Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
• Preparing and sending offer packages.
• Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
HR Assistant Dubai
HR Assistant - Recruitment
. Database management
. Handling phone calls and coordinating meetings with clients
. Documentation processes
. Attending meeting with office personnel if required.
. Coordinating with visa processes
. Sourcing suitable candidates as per client requirement.