HR Officer Dubai
We are currently looking for this position to be filled in September 2020. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump start the process and get to know you a bit. We are also currently receiving a lot of applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch.
-- Publications (Reports, Metrics, others): www.inv.tech/publications
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s People Operations Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the People Operations Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
HR Officer Dubai
is an eCommerce Platform based in UAE Dubai is looking for Human Resources with the following requirements
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.).
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Experience with HR databases and systems.
Talent Power Consulting
Build and leverage relationship with clients through proactive, creative and ongoing client service to ensure acquisition and retention of clients and required revenue generation.
• To serve the targeted set of clients through product & therapy expertise.
• To help achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales target by generating revenue from targeted clients.
• Per Client revenue optimization.
• Responsible for client retention or no loss of accounts.
• Ensure strict adherence of company policy and process and internal procedures.
• Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints, and account receivables.
• Ensure timely delivery of service to clients.
Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology/Diploma in Cosmetology.
Experience: 1 to 3 years’ working experience as Techno-Sales Executive in professional salons in GCC countries.
• Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
• Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.
• Able to build credible relationships with influencing ability for revenue generation.
As per the industry norms.
HR Manager Dubai
Human Resources Manager
Pay: Base Pay AED 3,500-4,500 dependent upon experience; bonuses dependant on increases in business net profit %
Benefits: Accommodation on-site, Health Insurance, 30 days Leave per Year, option to work from home if not needed in office.
Line Manager to: None.
HR Manager Dubai
Job description: -Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
-Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
-Managing the recruitment and selection process
-Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
-Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
-Manage the recruitment and selection process
-Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
-Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
-Nurture a positive working environment
-Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
-Maintain pay plan and benefits program
-Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
HR Officer Dubai
Our UAE operations is looking for a HR Officer to join our great team, Reporting to the HR Manager,this role will allow you to make a major difference to this project. Your duties will include:
- Recruitment Assistance, working with the HR Team
- You will work with Contracts and Letters
- You will handle the Mobilization of staff
- General advice and support
- Assist with workforce planning and training
- you have a degree in Human Resources
- You have 2 plus years experience
Al Qasar Development Co
Large propertly management company in dubai has an opening for a HR Manager, we own 12 commercial properties and need someone who can work with the HR team, you will work in a team on 5 and assist the director with writing of contracts, supervising new workers and other duties, we offer 88 K USD fo this position