Payroll Manager Dubai
HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
HR Coordinator Dubai
We have an urgent opening for HR Coordinator who will be based at our Al Ras, Deira,Dubai Office for which we are conducting a Walkin Interview. (Address is given below)
The major task will be Recruitment itself and other things will be add on tasks as per requirement basis. (Salary will be in between 5200 AED - 6000 AED)
Job Profile of HR Coordinator
1. The Candidate will be responsible for timely closure of open positions.
2. He’ll be the first point of contact for Candidates who are coming for Interview.
3. He’ll be responsible to take up their Initial round of Interviews and do the assessment before scheduling their next round of Interviews.
4. He’ll be responsible for receiving the recruitment related calls of Candidates and to invite the suitable Candidates for Interview.
5. He’ll be responsible to check all the CV’s received from the Candidates (To review the CV’s and to do initial telephonic discussion before calling up any Candidate for an Interview).
6. If the Candidate is through with all the rounds of Interview then to negotiate the Salary with the Candidate and ensure the joining at the earliest.
Key Qualities Required:
HR Director Dubai
Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
Skills/Qualifications: Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees
HR Recruiter Dubai
- Managing the complete recruitment cycle for sourcing the best talent after identification of manpower requirement.
- Ensure direct sourcing of the profiles from the job portals-Naukri,Monster,LinkedI
- Using various recruitment techniques(Job Portals,Social Media Platform,referencing,Head Hunting)for closing the mandates.
- Scheduling interview of the candidates for the face to face round of interviews.
- Effective convincing & negotiation skills to impress & attract top talent.
- Initiate salary negotiation with the candidates.
- Rolling out the offer to candidates.
- Share necessary inputs related to joining of the candidates.
- Conducting Interviews of candidate for internal Organisation(Entry to Exit).
- Maintain the communication with client (National & International) of Soney.
- Knowledge of Making Salary Sheet, Induction,Grievance of Employee.
HR Officer Dubai
Our UAE operations is looking for a HR Officer to join our great team, Reporting to the HR Manager,this role will allow you to make a major difference to this project. Your duties will include:
- Recruitment Assistance, working with the HR Team
- You will work with Contracts and Letters
- You will handle the Mobilization of staff
- General advice and support
- Assist with workforce planning and training
- you have a degree in Human Resources
- You have 2 plus years experience
HR Manager Dubai
To manage, maintain and drive HR activities for all the divisions, including policies, procedures, recruitment, performance management, reward, L&D and retention.
- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
HR Specialist Dubai
* Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
* Data reporting & analytics skills (in excel)
* Ability to work both independently and proactively.
* Experience of Workday / HRMS is a plus
* Bachelors / Master’s degree in human resources
* 4 to 6 years of HR experience (with minimum of 3 years of UAE HR experience)
Job Type: 6 months contract (can be extended based on requirement / performance)
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits