HR Officer Dubai
We are currently looking for this position to be filled in September 2020. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump start the process and get to know you a bit. We are also currently receiving a lot of applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch.
-- Publications (Reports, Metrics, others): www.inv.tech/publications
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s People Operations Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the People Operations Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Talent Power Consulting
Build and leverage relationship with clients through proactive, creative and ongoing client service to ensure acquisition and retention of clients and required revenue generation.
• To serve the targeted set of clients through product & therapy expertise.
• To help achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales target by generating revenue from targeted clients.
• Per Client revenue optimization.
• Responsible for client retention or no loss of accounts.
• Ensure strict adherence of company policy and process and internal procedures.
• Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints, and account receivables.
• Ensure timely delivery of service to clients.
Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology/Diploma in Cosmetology.
Experience: 1 to 3 years’ working experience as Techno-Sales Executive in professional salons in GCC countries.
• Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
• Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.
• Able to build credible relationships with influencing ability for revenue generation.
As per the industry norms.
Al Qasar Development Co
Large propertly management company in dubai has an opening for a HR Manager, we own 12 commercial properties and need someone who can work with the HR team, you will work in a team on 5 and assist the director with writing of contracts, supervising new workers and other duties, we offer 88 K USD fo this position
HR Officer Dubai
Our UAE operations is looking for a HR Officer to join our great team, Reporting to the HR Manager,this role will allow you to make a major difference to this project. Your duties will include:
- Recruitment Assistance, working with the HR Team
- You will work with Contracts and Letters
- You will handle the Mobilization of staff
- General advice and support
- Assist with workforce planning and training
- you have a degree in Human Resources
- You have 2 plus years experience
HR Assistant Dubai
As a Human Resources Assistant you are responsible for ensuring that our contract employees, clients, and sales teams receive superior service in the areas of Human Resources, Accounting/Payroll, and Administrative Support. Skills required are computers, 45 WPM, 10 key and customer service. Must have strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task (Human Resources experience is a plus). As part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest level of customer service is provided to our client and contract employees.
HR Coordinator Dubai
We have an urgent opening for HR Coordinator who will be based at our Al Ras, Deira,Dubai Office for which we are conducting a Walkin Interview. (Address is given below)
The major task will be Recruitment itself and other things will be add on tasks as per requirement basis. (Salary will be in between 5200 AED - 6000 AED)
Job Profile of HR Coordinator
1. The Candidate will be responsible for timely closure of open positions.
2. He’ll be the first point of contact for Candidates who are coming for Interview.
3. He’ll be responsible to take up their Initial round of Interviews and do the assessment before scheduling their next round of Interviews.
4. He’ll be responsible for receiving the recruitment related calls of Candidates and to invite the suitable Candidates for Interview.
5. He’ll be responsible to check all the CV’s received from the Candidates (To review the CV’s and to do initial telephonic discussion before calling up any Candidate for an Interview).
6. If the Candidate is through with all the rounds of Interview then to negotiate the Salary with the Candidate and ensure the joining at the earliest.
Key Qualities Required:
HR Manager Dubai
Are you a great HR manager with 4 years experience in management, then please apply now, we are hiring, you will have a full degree and able to start soon, apply now, salary up to 71 K USD
Development Manager Dubai
The selected candidate will be based at Cape Weligama and be responsible for all functions, practices, and outcomes of Learning and Development of existing resort portfolio and corporate office. This position, as the head of L&D, will lead a team of departmental trainers to facilitate organizational and human resource development activities of the company, align learning and development strategies with business strategies to meet organizational objectives, and assist the general management to enhance the wellbeing of the surrounding community which is a prime corporate social responsibility of Resplendent Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd.
High degree of organization and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is required. The ideal candidate should be well matured, aged around 30 – 45 years with exposure in the leisure industry, preferably in a luxury holiday resort in similar capacity. Acting as a role model with excellent leadership skills, ability to develop and motivate people by injecting L&D best practices to working environment is expected. Developed IT skills with hands on experience in MS Office would be pre-requisites. Management experience in international brands is preferred but not a must. The candidate should possess a degree or equallent qualification from a recognized institute and working experience in operational departments in a star class resort/ hotel would be a definite advantage.
How to Apply
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service