HR Officer Dubai
Workshop supervisor (Heavy machinery, hydraulic and trucks).
Public relation officerHR Officer Dubau
HR Officer Dubai
Responsible for the purchase and maintenance of office stationery and equipment’s, sourcing competitive products and reducing costs quarter to quarter. Maintain and record details of business travel reservations including flights, car hire and hotels. Managed and perform general administrative duties including telephone support and management of external and internal mails for the management team. Managing and coordinating the registration and insurance renewals of the vehicles. Responsible for office maintenance and upkeep. Providing weekly and monthly MIS to the managements and monthly budget for the office. Responsible for daily attendance records. Renewal of tenancy contracts for Guest House and the staff & managers accommodation. Adding & maintaining contracts of existing / new suppliers & vendors. Should be able to handle petty cash and bank transactions as and when required. General Office Administration – Maintenance of files and filing systems – interaction with vendors for regular functioning of the day to day affairs of the office. Responsible of wide variety of administration duties in support of other senior management. Co-ordinate and implement office activities and companywide social events. Receive incoming mail and monitor inbound /outbound shipping and receiving. Complete expense reports, pay invoices and other related duties. Co –ordinate office seating arrangements for business units and assign desk phones and other assets as necessary with the HR
HR Manager Dubai
This is an outstanding opportunity for a HR professional who enjoys working as a true internal consultant, able to build and gain the trust and respect of all staff including senior management. Working with a broad range of stakeholders across the organisation, you will be able to listen to their views, ideas and concerns. You will provide advice in line with the organisations agreements, policies and procedures.
HR Executive Dubai
HR EXECUTIVE & HR COORDINATOR
Candidates should be:
2. Graduate of Human Resource Management or any related course/degree
3. With at least 3-5 years experience gained in a manufacturing and trading industry
4. Experience gained in a metal recycling company handling laborers is an advantage and will be given priority.
5. With good communication skills.
6. Willing to work in Sharjah.
7. With experience in AX
8. Can work ASAP.
Recruitment officer Dubai
A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of RECRUITMENT OFFICER Candidates must have atleast experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment. Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder. Company is willing to train as long as Candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained. Have atleast knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills, Computer literate and familiar in MS Outlook. Having both written and oral English skills is a plus. Filipino Nationality. Salary offer will be between 2500 – 3000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward your CV
HR Managers Dubai
Our office is opening a new branch in Dubai, we need staff, roles are open for 2 HR Managers, you must have at least 4 years experience in HR, recruitment or administration, you will work alongside other hr professionals and oversee junior HR staff, you will also assist in HR policies for the company, this position pays 56 K USD per year plus relocation
HR Officer Dubai
• Manage and organizing a database of all promoters and responsible for keeping all HR information fully up to date.
• Report directly to the Department head on all matters relating to promoter personnel.
• Scheduling of promoter timetables and attendances.
• Monitoring and appraising individual performances and Key Performance Indicators.
• Conduct training sessions to improve the caliber and quality of our promoter performance and refresh product knowledge of ongoing promotion via spot checks.
• The recruitment, selection and management of promoter teams throughout the UAE.
• Managing & coordinating large groups of promoters.
• Use social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to recruit new promoters.
• Managing the salaries of promoters to ensure accurate and received on time.
• Responsible for supervising promotions/ activation programs (if required).
This job may require long hours and out of office work such as open castings and last minute bookings/replacements, all applicants must be flexible with working hours and available on weekends and out of hours when and if required or directed.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
I agree that my KPI Payment is based on the following and the performance vs KPIs will be judged solely by your head of department based on performance:
• Ability to work autonomously and take imitative.
• Works well under pressure.
• Highly organized, self-motivated & dedicated.
• Friendly & honest.
• Mature, patient and able to deal with different personalities.
• Computer skills – word, excel, power point, Photoshop preferable etc.
• Strong Administration Skills
• Versatile & multi-tasking abilities.
• Flexible with working hours.