Employee Relations Manager Dubai
employee relations manager is responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee/labor relations and staffing functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Directs classification plans and programs, coordinates preparation of position descriptions, and oversees job evaluations.
2. Administers and interprets various labor agreements, administers grievance procedures; provides labor relations support during contract negotiations.
3. Acts as a liaison between department managers and union representatives.
4. Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
5. Administers unemployment insurance processes; reviews liability reports and monitors program costs; and recommends policy changes to the director of human resources.
6. Directs the development of staffing strategies.
7. Develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
8. Develops, streamlines and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
9. Leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
10. Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs.
11. Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
12. Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Human Resources Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
5. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Ethical Conduct.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
1. Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in human resources management or related field.
2. Three to five years of experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on employee/labor relations.
Training Officer Dubai
Job description: - Sales & Marketing of Training Courses approved at National and International Course Awarding Bodies
- Office Query Attending as Lead Sales Executive and Client Site Visit when necessary
HR Administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for HR Administrator for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
• 3+ years of similar experience in UAE.
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry will be an advantage.
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
• Should be responsible for attending employees’ queries related to HR policies, procedures & Administration.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
Looking for recruitment consultant/ Sales with a proven working background from recruitment firms. Candidates with 1+yrs of experience of recruitment consultancy
HR Assistant Dubai
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, employment regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control payslips before sending to employees.
Develop and update the follow-up supports and human resources management
Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve statutory statements
Prepare contracts and their changes
Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcements on job’s websites
Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
Arrange interviews for recruitment
Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
You have a Senior technician's diploma or a bachelor’s degree
You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in a SME.
You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
You have strong interpersonal skills
You are independent and rigorous
You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail
HR professional Dubai
HR Professional Dubai
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager Human Resources, you will have as a minimum 6+ years demonstrated HR Generalist experience, dealing with all facets of Human Resources.
You will work alongside a team of HR professionals, being ultimately responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Premium Business Services business unit.
You’ll be an effective communicator and possess tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline. In particular you will have dealt with providing assistance and advice to senior executives in relation to performance management, investigations and succession planning.
You are a self motivated HR practitioner who has a passion for world class HR initiatives and views best practice as the norm and simply what everyone else is already doing.
If you are seasoned HR professional who has a passion for both re-active and pro-active HR and looking to join a great innovative driven HR team, then please apply today.
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for an asst manager HR to join our growing team at Al Gurg Consultants in Dubai. This role has potential to develop into the HR Manager's role into the future. It's a generalist role. Suitable candidates with ATLEAST 10 yrs experience in Dubai out of which 2-3 yrs with an engineering consultant need apply
HR Assistant Dubai
We are looking for a Staff Assistant to join our HR team. You will perform various administrative tasks to support our employees on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have a flair for helping people, providing administrative support and organizing work. You should also show interest in complying with HR policies. You will collaborate with employees from different teams, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
Ultimately, you should assist employees with their projects and ensure our company’s departments run smoothly.