Senior Recruitment Consultantn Dubai
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will work as part of the dynamic and multinational Recruitment team, and ultimately build a business unit within the Recruitment Division, with the responsibility of prospecting and account-managing a select number of new and existing key multinational and large regional accounts across our emerging market operations with a focus on permanent/interim/contract recruitment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Build and manage an permanent/interim/contract consulting desk and ultimately build your own business unit within the Recruitment Division
Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities
Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams as well as Regional Team Leaders, to develop and implement relevant attraction plans for specific regions and/or industries
Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
Effectively demonstrate “best practices” and promote brand awareness
Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
Build and manage a team of Consultants and Recruiters whilst supporting and mentoring less experienced members of the team
Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
Skills & Competencies:
Strong Commercial awareness
Account management skills
Excellent communication skills – oral and written
Attention to detail in all aspects for work
Strong team player
Ability to analyse and report accurately
Excellent project management skills
Degree qualified – a HR related degree or professional qualification is considered beneficial
Extensive knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing, FMCG or Mining/Minerals/Extraction industries, especially across the emerging markets will be a distinct advantage
Extensive recruitment/account management experience, preferably with international exposure
Fluency in English a pre-requisite. An additional language is considered beneficial
HR Administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for HR Administrator for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
• 3+ years of similar experience in UAE.
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry will be an advantage.
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
• Should be responsible for attending employees’ queries related to HR policies, procedures & Administration.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for an asst manager HR to join our growing team at Al Gurg Consultants in Dubai. This role has potential to develop into the HR Manager's role into the future. It's a generalist role. Suitable candidates with ATLEAST 10 yrs experience in Dubai out of which 2-3 yrs with an engineering consultant need apply
Corporate Trainer Dubai
Corporate Trainer / Instructor in the UAE
We are looking for qualified and experienced professional trainers for our courses in various areas: marketing & sales, soft and general skills, management and leadership, customer experience, entrepreneurship, etc. The trainers will be responsible for delivering training courses to our courses participants in Dubai. Full details on the scope of our courses can be found on our web site.
Job responsibilities include:
• Deliver the courses in 2-3 days format within the scope of your professional specialization
• Design, update and maintain the courses content and files for effective courses delivery
• Maintain all records in accordance with the internal Institute quality management policies
• Provide recommendations for future learning sessions and related education materials
Candidates must possess the respective degree in the area of their expertise and be able to provide the supportable track record of minimum 5 years of past professional experience in the area of specialization.
INTERNATIONAL MARKET GROUP
HR professional Dubai
Looking for HR Professional. Having a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Human Resources Operations, HR Metrics Management, Payroll, and performance.
Salary: 5000-8000 AED
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Education: Bachelor/Master in Human Resources
HR Executive Dubai
We are seeking for qualified female Executive Search/Admin. two years or more experience as recruiter required with a background in administrative work. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Qualified candidate must know the full cycle recruitment process both locally and overseas hiring with below Tasks and Job Descriptions.
• Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
• Preparing and sending offer packages.
• Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
HR Manager Dubai
Eagleye HR Consultants is looking to connect with the following- Automobile GARAGE / workshop personnel - Job Loc: Dubai / Abudhabi- Experience in UAE in the same position for which you are applying is absolutely Mandatory
Our client is seeking HR Assistant -Female .
Salary between AED 2000-2500. Location- Ajman