HR Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
The following are job Responsibilities of HR Exectuive -
1. Job Description,
2. Identify the Competencies required,
3. Identify the source for hiring,
4. Interview the candidate,
5.Coordinate the interview with the respective department
6. If selected, complete the documentation .
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
8. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Full-time
HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
HR Manager Dubai
Currently based in Dubai. (Must)
2 years of working experience in Dubai.
Must have (UAE) Driving license
Education: MBA (HR)
Kindly mention your current salary in cv
Salary AED 16000/- (yearly ticket, health insurance)
Human Resource Management
Maintain attendance and leave record of all employees according to the standard.
Prepare monthly attendance and leave reports.
Maintain personnel files of all employees as per standards.
Act as a company PRO, Coordinate with DSOA for all matters relating to company including but not limited to, requesting for new service, upgrading new services, contract renewal, payments for different government services, trade license and establishment card renewal.
Assist in recruitment and selection by providing administrative support to selection team. Liaison with the headhunting firms and other recruitment agencies for posting of job vacancy and payments.
Assist HR department in implementing policies and procedures, assist in creating awareness among employees.
Ensure smooth onboarding for new joiners by arranging their employment visa from DSOA, making relevant employment contracts, completing documentation and liaison with DSOA for visa issuance and disbursement of joining benefits as per policy.
Maintain record of employee benefits, e.g. annual air tickets, leave balance and others.
Keep track of all processes related to employee services termination including exit checklist formulation, visa cancellation and preparation of final settlements.
Participate in the preparation of Human Resources and admin budget.
Conduct induction/orientation program for all newly joined employees as per the standards.
Maintain up-to-date and complete employee information.
Receive employee complaints, suggestions and queries and make sure they have been handled properly.
Liaison with medical insurance company for insurance cases processing as and when required.
Prepare monthly payroll before the deadline. Maintain the accurate record of allowances and deductions.
Keep track of traffic fines and accurately communicate deduction for payroll processing.
Admin & office Management
Recruitment Manager Dubai
The recruitment manager is responsible for the recruitment process. The process has to be properly designed and implemented. The manager sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job vacancies across HR Recruiters. The manager builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.
The recruitment manager is responsible for the development of the recruitment team in Human Resources, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
Key Responsibilities of Recruitment Manager
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters and line managers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills
HR Assistant Dubai
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, employment regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control payslips before sending to employees.
Develop and update the follow-up supports and human resources management
Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve statutory statements
Prepare contracts and their changes
Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcements on job’s websites
Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
Arrange interviews for recruitment
Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
You have a Senior technician's diploma or a bachelor’s degree
You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in a SME.
You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
You have strong interpersonal skills
You are independent and rigorous
You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail
HR and Admin Manager - Dubai
Manage and oversee the HR & Administration Department. Specifically this includes ensuring good recruitment, retention and training of staff; maximizing the productivity of the organization through efficient and effective administration; managing personnel issues including discipline matters and providing clear, ethical advice to the Senior Management Team and managers on staffing and administrative issues.
- Provide Human Resources Leadership and Management
- Lead the identification and development of improved recruitment and retention approaches
- Oversee staff development
- Oversee the administration and also coordination with program-based Admin Staff
- Bachelors Degree in HR Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership, motivational and mentoring skills
- Able to negotiate and think laterally
- Knows and applies solid evidence-based approaches to staff recruitment and retention, in a way that is flexible and appropriate to the level of the job
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively
- Knowledge of United Arab Emirates Labour Law
- Proven attention to detail
- At least 4 years experience as HR and Admin Manager
HR Analyst Dubai
HR ANALYST DUBAI
you will be joining a dynamic and successful company with excellent opportunities and career development.
Within this role you will be primarily responsible for providing accurate and timely data analysis and reporting assistance to the Human Resources team. This role assists in delivering and maintaining a broad range of reporting activities and contributing to the overall achievement of strategic business objectives.
In order to be successful in this role you will have proven success in a similar role and be proficient in using HR systems, ideally Alesco. You will have the ability to prepare comprehensive reports using tools such as Business Objects and be able to explain and translate data to stakeholders. The role is essentially standalone so you will be reasonably autonomous in your approach and have a very high attention to detail. salary up to 16,000AED per month
Payroll officer Dubai
Human Resource Construct
PAYROLL OFFICER DUBAI
This leading Company are currently seeking a pro-active Payroll Officer to join their ambitious and successful team.
Working as part of a team, you will go beyond the basic payroll process and provide ideas for change and process improvement. You will be consultative in relation to Payroll legislation and excel your knowledge in other accounting areas such as the general ledger and the impact of Payroll transactions.
To be successful for this position you will have prior experience in end to end Payroll for high volume employees. Experience and knowledge in large ERP Payroll systems will be highly advantageous and this role will reward you with an excellent package and a friendly, successful working environment. SALARY 45 K USD