Human Resource Construct
Payroll Officer Dubai
This leading Company are currently seeking a pro-active Payroll Officer to join their ambitious and successful team.
Working as part of a team, you will go beyond the basic payroll process and provide ideas for change and process improvement. You will be consultative in relation to Payroll legislation and excel your knowledge in other accounting areas such as the general ledger and the impact of Payroll transactions.
HR Officer Dubai
JV - UAE
• Resume and candidate management.
• Establish requisition-specific staffing strategies in order to ensure that openings are filled according to hiring manager needs and expectations.
• Ensure that a comprehensive interviewing and assessment process is created for all roles
• Manage and/or execute staffing forecasts
• Source leads and screen candidates to develop a pool of talent for all open positions
• Establish strong relationships with candidates to ensure they have positive recruiting experiences.
• Ensure the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the primary system used for recruitment activities across areas.
• Provide recruitment updates when necessary for account managers.
• 3-5 years recruiting experience in pipeline and oil and gas petroleum industry.
• Broad knowledge of various recruiting techniques (internet, networking, active web search etc.)
• Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Excellent planning and time-management skills necessary to achieve business goals and increase efficiencies
• Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability and willingness to travel for recruiting events as well as able to work a flexible schedule when needed
• Results oriented
• Customer focused
• Impact and influence
• Business and people acumen
Al Qasar Development Co
Large propertly management company in dubai has an opening for a HR Manager, we own 12 commercial properties and need someone who can work with the HR team, you will work in a team on 5 and assist the director with writing of contracts, supervising new workers and other duties, we offer 88 K USD fo this position
Recruitment officer Dubai
A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of RECRUITMENT OFFICER Candidates must have atleast experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment. Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder. Company is willing to train as long as Candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained. Have atleast knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills, Computer literate and familiar in MS Outlook. Having both written and oral English skills is a plus. Filipino Nationality. Salary offer will be between 2500 – 3000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward your CV
Executive IT search Consultant Dubai
You have international experience and accompanied medium-sized companies in their growth phase. You have exited the active business life as a General Manager or equivalent position, but you want to utilize your knowledge, experiences and your network in a new way of doing business.
You are a team-oriented personality with entrepreneurial skills, very dynamic and you have a high service orientation.
Minimum age: 50 years
Place of work: Dubai
You work as a head hunter in an established company and you utilize synergies through partnerships. As a professional you are used to work independently with an experienced team in a fair and extraordinary partner model.
You coach your subordinate colleagues, guide them and lead the company together with other senior partners to sustainable success.
- flat hierarchy
- no geographical protection - you can work wherever you want
- no customer protection
- you get all necessary material for the daily work
- marketing is controlled and initiated by the headquarters
- the headquarters is your personal back office
- the research process is done by the headquarters, which leaves you more time for the acquisition process and for satisfying the customers
- you work in an international environment
- you receive a professional introduction as well as an ongoing coaching
Corporate Trainer Dubai
Corporate Trainer / Instructor in the UAE
We are looking for qualified and experienced professional trainers for our courses in various areas: marketing & sales, soft and general skills, management and leadership, customer experience, entrepreneurship, etc. The trainers will be responsible for delivering training courses to our courses participants in Dubai. Full details on the scope of our courses can be found on our web site.
Job responsibilities include:
• Deliver the courses in 2-3 days format within the scope of your professional specialization
• Design, update and maintain the courses content and files for effective courses delivery
• Maintain all records in accordance with the internal Institute quality management policies
• Provide recommendations for future learning sessions and related education materials
Candidates must possess the respective degree in the area of their expertise and be able to provide the supportable track record of minimum 5 years of past professional experience in the area of specialization.
Island Real Estate
Junior HR Officer Dubai
Junior HR officer wanted for real estate firm in the UAE, you will work with the senior HR manager on all hiring issues, salary starts at 9000 AED per month
HR Generalist Dubai
Job description: Human Resource Generalist Overseas Project
Looking for a qualified HR Generalist to work on contract with our company Ndi Group Cameroon for a bridge repair project beginning from the end of April 2019. Only Qualified applicants should apply. Benefits: round trip ticket, Accommodation assistance and insurance covers.. Overtime pay and end of contract bonus. Contract duration is 72 Months. Working load will be 160 hours monthly. Working period is Monday to Friday, and this project will last 72 months weekends are free (Saturdays are considered optional overtime for extra)