HR Executive Dubai
A Dubai based retail company is currently having an opening for an HR Executive.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
A degree in Human Resource Management
Minimum two years experience in a similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in various HR and Admin functions like – recruitment, induction, training & development, employee relations, performance appraisal, etc.
Apart from good communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, integrity and good work ethics is desired in the candidate
Compensation : 4500 - 5000 + additional benefits
HR Manager Dubai
To manage, maintain and drive HR activities for all the divisions, including policies, procedures, recruitment, performance management, reward, L&D and retention.
- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole
Are you a experienced recruiter, have to worked in this industry for 3 years or more, then we would like to see your resume, we need a person who is hands on and can interact with our clients, you will also have a degree, we pay 12,000 AED per month and provide relocation and housing
Payroll Manager Dubai
Payroll manager wanted for small transport company in the UAE, we will pay industry average salaries for this position, salary will be 70 K USD per year including relocation, housing and all benefits, this is a 5 year contract position which can be renewed for another 4 years after, you must have 3 years experience in payroll and related qualifications
Recruitment Manager Dubai
Recruitment manager needed for new office opening in Dubai, you will have a degree in HR or a related field, you will also have 4 years experience for this position
HR Director Dubai
The chosen candidate will have to look after the complete marketing and management of an elite, global speaker bureau/think tank; co-ordination of outsourced speakers; focused business development of said bureau.
In time, the candidate will also be required to furbish the company with a dedicated team for the smooth operations of the bureau. If needed, re-location assistance will be provided.
Desired skills and experience:
• A minimum of 6-8 years worth of experience in marketing, client relationship-building and overall management of similar projects
• Capability to endorse brand to high-end GCC and global multi-national companies and organisations
• Extensive knowledge of HR needs in the GCC
HR Administrator Qatar
Bringing with you experience in coordinating personnel, rostering and solid administration experience, this role will be suited to someone who has worked with large scale events in the past as well as having touched on some sales and marketing activities.
You will be highly organised and have a good understanding of operational preparation of shows such as; staffing, cleaning, security, stocktake and in addition to your understanding of payroll and OH&S, you will ideally be looking to grow your own position to look after promotional material and marketing the venue to new clients.
To be successful in obtaining this great position you will have a strong work ethic and previous experience with similar responsibilities and be passionate about what you do. Possess outstanding computer skills using Word and Excel, along with the ability to work late nights and weekends where required.
A car is essential and parking is provided.