HR Advisor Dubai
- Recruitment and ongoing development staff;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Compensation and benefits administration; and
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- 4 years’ human resources experience, at least two years of which is in a professional services context
- Educated to degree level in human resources
- A confident mature professional with a robust personality
- Good influencing skills combined with diplomacy and discretion
- A team player capable of building good working relationships
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
VP of talent Dubai
We are looking for a VP of Talent Management to shape and implement strategies that will help us develop and retain high-performing employees.
VP Talent Management responsibilities include designing employee training programs, building succession plans and crafting an internal promotion process. To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting along with a strategic mindset in order to develop a skilled workforce.
Ultimately, you will build a talent pipeline that aligns with our hiring needs and business objectives
HR Advisor Dubai
HR Advisor Dubai
We are looking for an HR Advisor to provide valuable guidelines on how to recruit, manage, evaluate and retain employees.
HR Advisor responsibilities include providing interviewing tips to hiring managers, researching performance evaluation methods and designing company policies. To be successful in this role, you should have an academic and professional background in HR, along with good understanding of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will ensure our Human Resources department nurtures a healthy work environment and contributes to achieving our business goals.
Payroll Manager Dubai
HR Executive Abu Dhabi
HR Officer Dubai
JV - UAE
• Resume and candidate management.
• Establish requisition-specific staffing strategies in order to ensure that openings are filled according to hiring manager needs and expectations.
• Ensure that a comprehensive interviewing and assessment process is created for all roles
• Manage and/or execute staffing forecasts
• Source leads and screen candidates to develop a pool of talent for all open positions
• Establish strong relationships with candidates to ensure they have positive recruiting experiences.
• Ensure the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the primary system used for recruitment activities across areas.
• Provide recruitment updates when necessary for account managers.
• 3-5 years recruiting experience in pipeline and oil and gas petroleum industry.
• Broad knowledge of various recruiting techniques (internet, networking, active web search etc.)
• Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Excellent planning and time-management skills necessary to achieve business goals and increase efficiencies
• Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability and willingness to travel for recruiting events as well as able to work a flexible schedule when needed
• Results oriented
• Customer focused
• Impact and influence
• Business and people acumen
Benefits Officer Dubai
Benefits officer wanted, in this position you will work with HR and assist the workers with any issues concerning their benefits, you will also assist in new policies and help ensure that all 400 staff get their benefits, we offer a great salary package for this role
Looking for recruitment consultant/ Sales with a proven working background from recruitment firms. Candidates with 1+yrs of experience of recruitment consultancy