Human Resource Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced HR Executive to join our team.
The competitive candidate should have Bachelor Degree in relevant industry with atleast 3-5years of experience in the same field.
The candidate should be capable of the following :
• End to end recruitment
• Attendance Management
• Leave Management
• Employee Relations
• Policies and Procedures
• Training and Development
• Performance Appraisals
HR professionals Dubai
We require a HR professional with 5yrs Experience , a salesman preferred our head office is in kuwait so we are opening a new branch in dubai now we need employees listed thank you.
HR Advisor Dubai
- Recruitment and ongoing development staff;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Compensation and benefits administration; and
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- 4 years’ human resources experience, at least two years of which is in a professional services context
- Educated to degree level in human resources
- A confident mature professional with a robust personality
- Good influencing skills combined with diplomacy and discretion
- A team player capable of building good working relationships
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
HR Officer Dubai
is an eCommerce Platform based in UAE Dubai is looking for Human Resources with the following requirements
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.).
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Experience with HR databases and systems.
HR Manager Dubai
Recruitment Manager Dubai
Recruitment manager wanted for large construction firm in the UAE, if you have 5 plus years experience in HR or recruitment, please apply, salary negotiable
HR professional Dubai
HR Professional Dubai
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager Human Resources, you will have as a minimum 6+ years demonstrated HR Generalist experience, dealing with all facets of Human Resources.
You will work alongside a team of HR professionals, being ultimately responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Premium Business Services business unit.
You’ll be an effective communicator and possess tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline. In particular you will have dealt with providing assistance and advice to senior executives in relation to performance management, investigations and succession planning.
You are a self motivated HR practitioner who has a passion for world class HR initiatives and views best practice as the norm and simply what everyone else is already doing.
If you are seasoned HR professional who has a passion for both re-active and pro-active HR and looking to join a great innovative driven HR team, then please apply today.