Learning officer Dubai
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department.
Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole
HR Professional Dubai
Job description: We're an Exchange House in UAE, looking for an HR Professional to handle a variety of personnel-related administrative duties.
* Act as the liaison between HR Managers and Employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. -
* Support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
* Familiarity with the exchange house or financial industry is also an advantage.
* Able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews, and contacting candidates. * Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing)
* Able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
* Responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing workers.
* They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. Human resources assistant plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
* Analyze specialists in their duties, consult with executives on strategic planning, and link a company's management with its employees.
* Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualification interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills.
* Contact references and perform background checks inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
* Conduct new employee orientation process paperwork plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employee's talents.
* Resolve issues between management and employees. Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
HR Officer Dubai
Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services. salary is negotiable by the employer
Training Officer Dubai
Job description: - Sales & Marketing of Training Courses approved at National and International Course Awarding Bodies
- Office Query Attending as Lead Sales Executive and Client Site Visit when necessary
Recruitment Officer Dubai
A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of RECRUITMENT OFFICER Candidates must have atleast experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment. Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder. Company is willing to train as long as Candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained. Have atleast knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills, Computer literate and familiar in MS Outlook. Having both written and oral English skills is a plus. Filipino Nationality. Salary offer will be between 2500 – 3000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward your CV E
HR Executive Dubai
A Dubai based retail company is currently having an opening for an HR Executive.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
A degree in Human Resource Management
Minimum two years experience in a similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in various HR and Admin functions like – recruitment, induction, training & development, employee relations, performance appraisal, etc.
Apart from good communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, integrity and good work ethics is desired in the candidate
Compensation : 4500 - 5000 + additional benefits