Payroll Officer Dubai
Are you a payroll professional ready to move to the UAE, we have a role open, you must have related qualifications and 4 years experience for this position, salary is 56 K USD tax free
HR Officer Dubai
The McCarthy Agency is looking for a motivated team player with the ability to think on their feet. Ideal candidate must be telecommuting oriented and have excellent verbal and communication skills. He/She must be able to develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer support to build trust and confidence within our clients.
Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
Ability to resolve difficult situations to client's satisfaction.
Desire to work in a fast pace office environment.
Ability to critically analyze situations and solve problems.
We at the McCarthy Insurance Agency, offer flexible hours, a professional environment and opportunity for growth. We have been in the Insurance market for nearly 25 years with a reputation for servicing our clients.
Search Consultants ( Banking ) Dubai
You have international experiences and accomponied medium-sized companies in growth phases. You are excreted oft he active business life as general manager or equivalent positions, but you want to be active furthermore.
You are financially independent you were engaged in sales and have minimum 10 years experiences, you are flexible and resilient.
You are a team-oriented personality with basic adjustment, large dynamic and high service orientation.
Minimum age of 40 years
HR Manager Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human
resources management and organizational changes.
HR Officer Dubai
JV - UAE
• Resume and candidate management.
• Establish requisition-specific staffing strategies in order to ensure that openings are filled according to hiring manager needs and expectations.
• Ensure that a comprehensive interviewing and assessment process is created for all roles
• Manage and/or execute staffing forecasts
• Source leads and screen candidates to develop a pool of talent for all open positions
• Establish strong relationships with candidates to ensure they have positive recruiting experiences.
• Ensure the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the primary system used for recruitment activities across areas.
• Provide recruitment updates when necessary for account managers.
• 3-5 years recruiting experience in pipeline and oil and gas petroleum industry.
• Broad knowledge of various recruiting techniques (internet, networking, active web search etc.)
• Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Excellent planning and time-management skills necessary to achieve business goals and increase efficiencies
• Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability and willingness to travel for recruiting events as well as able to work a flexible schedule when needed
• Results oriented
• Customer focused
• Impact and influence
• Business and people acumen
Accounts Officer Dubai
Provide technical guidance to the accounts payable staff to assure proper accounting for
all direct and indirect allowable and unallowable costs.
Â· Prepare and issue client invoices in accordance with contract terms, listing items sold
and services performed, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of performance.
Â· Independently prepare detailed financial analyses.
Â· Prepare selected monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
Â· Assist in the development of financial policies and procedures.
Â· Prepare selected tax return, annual reporting and insurance related information.
Â· Assist on external quarterly reviews and annual audits
Â· Other special projects as assigned.
HR Advisor Dubai
We are looking for a strong skilled HR advisor to join ouir fantastic team of staff. You will be qualified in HR or related subject and will be a capable HR generalist with solid, hands on, experience in all areas of HR. You will also have the ability to offer a strategic focus when needed. You will be self-sufficient and able to work with confidence unsupervised and will have demonstrated exceptional relationship-building skills and the ability to manage stakeholders and change. Strong negotiation, communication and organisation skills, salary is 56 K USD
HR Assistant Dubai
As a Human Resources Assistant you are responsible for ensuring that our contract employees, clients, and sales teams receive superior service in the areas of Human Resources, Accounting/Payroll, and Administrative Support. Skills required are computers, 45 WPM, 10 key and customer service. Must have strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task (Human Resources experience is a plus). As part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest level of customer service is provided to our client and contract employees.