HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole
Island Real Estate
Junior HR Officer Dubai
Junior HR officer wanted for real estate firm in the UAE, you will work with the senior HR manager on all hiring issues, salary starts at 9000 AED per month
Recruitment professional Abu Dhabi
Location - Abu Dhabi
Budget - Around 15K AED/month + Family Status (Family Visa, Family Insurance) + Kids's Education + Annual Air Fare + Other Benefits (Mobile, Laptop etc.)
Preference - People who are currently based out of Abu Dhabi
* Person should come with a Minimum of 5 Years of relevant experience into Technology Recruitment.
* Candidates NOT having Technology Recruitment background to please excuse.
* Looking for Candidates who are currently in UAE
* Should be willing to stretch and work extra hours
# Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
# Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
HR Officer Dubai
We are currently looking for this position to be filled in September 2020. We'd like to ask you a few questions to jump start the process and get to know you a bit. We are also currently receiving a lot of applications, so you may not hear from us immediately. Good luck with the hiring process and we'll be in touch.
-- Publications (Reports, Metrics, others): www.inv.tech/publications
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s People Operations Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the People Operations Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Senior HR Officer Ras Al Khaimah
Manufacturing Industry. To Head & Direct the HR Department Candidate must have 15+Years of exp into HR & Manufacturing Industries Nationality - Any European/American Current Location - UAE Job Location - Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Salary - Negotiable.
HR professionals Dubai
We require a HR professional with 5yrs Experience , a salesman preferred our head office is in kuwait so we are opening a new branch in dubai now we need employees listed thank you.
Al Qasar Development Co
Large propertly management company in dubai has an opening for a HR Manager, we own 12 commercial properties and need someone who can work with the HR team, you will work in a team on 5 and assist the director with writing of contracts, supervising new workers and other duties, we offer 88 K USD fo this position
HR Executive Dubai
We are seeking for qualified female Executive Search/Admin. two years or more experience as recruiter required with a background in administrative work. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Qualified candidate must know the full cycle recruitment process both locally and overseas hiring with below Tasks and Job Descriptions.
• Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Post openings in online venues, newspaper classifieds, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Manage the use of recruiters and headhunters.
• Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
• Conduct prescreening interviews.
• Interviewing and selecting employees onsite.
• Preparing and sending offer packages.
• Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
• Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.