HR Advisor Dubai
- Recruitment and ongoing development staff;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Compensation and benefits administration; and
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- 4 years’ human resources experience, at least two years of which is in a professional services context
- Educated to degree level in human resources
- A confident mature professional with a robust personality
- Good influencing skills combined with diplomacy and discretion
- A team player capable of building good working relationships
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services. sakary 8900AED per month
HR professional Dubai
HR Professional Dubai
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager Human Resources, you will have as a minimum 6+ years demonstrated HR Generalist experience, dealing with all facets of Human Resources.
You will work alongside a team of HR professionals, being ultimately responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Premium Business Services business unit.
You’ll be an effective communicator and possess tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline. In particular you will have dealt with providing assistance and advice to senior executives in relation to performance management, investigations and succession planning.
You are a self motivated HR practitioner who has a passion for world class HR initiatives and views best practice as the norm and simply what everyone else is already doing.
If you are seasoned HR professional who has a passion for both re-active and pro-active HR and looking to join a great innovative driven HR team, then please apply today.
HR Assistant Dubai
HR assistant will be responsible for
1) Job postings
2) Screening and scheduling interviews
3) Conducting first round of interviews
4) Conducting reference checks
5) HR Documentation
Skills & Qualification
Graduate with excellent written and spoken English skills
Driven and target oriented
Al Qasar Development Co
Large propertly management company in dubai has an opening for a HR Manager, we own 12 commercial properties and need someone who can work with the HR team, you will work in a team on 5 and assist the director with writing of contracts, supervising new workers and other duties, we offer 88 K USD fo this position
HR Advisor Dubai
HR Advisor Dubai
We are looking for an HR Advisor to provide valuable guidelines on how to recruit, manage, evaluate and retain employees.
HR Advisor responsibilities include providing interviewing tips to hiring managers, researching performance evaluation methods and designing company policies. To be successful in this role, you should have an academic and professional background in HR, along with good understanding of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will ensure our Human Resources department nurtures a healthy work environment and contributes to achieving our business goals.
Corporate Trainer Dubai
Corporate Trainer / Instructor in the UAE
We are looking for qualified and experienced professional trainers for our courses in various areas: marketing & sales, soft and general skills, management and leadership, customer experience, entrepreneurship, etc. The trainers will be responsible for delivering training courses to our courses participants in Dubai. Full details on the scope of our courses can be found on our web site.
Job responsibilities include:
• Deliver the courses in 2-3 days format within the scope of your professional specialization
• Design, update and maintain the courses content and files for effective courses delivery
• Maintain all records in accordance with the internal Institute quality management policies
• Provide recommendations for future learning sessions and related education materials
Candidates must possess the respective degree in the area of their expertise and be able to provide the supportable track record of minimum 5 years of past professional experience in the area of specialization.
HR Manager Dubai
HR & Admin Manager Qualification:Any Graduation Experience: Min 7 to 12 years in retail industry (Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Good communication in English & Local languages. Food & Accommodation is free. Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs. 8000 to 10000/- For further details please contact with us.