Recruitment Officer Dubai
Candidates must have at least experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment.
* Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder
* Company is willing to train as long as candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained
* Have at least knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills.
* Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Outlook
* Having both written and oral English skills is a plus
* Filipino nationality only
* Salary offer will depends on experience.
* Interested candidates may forward your CV
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services. sakary 8900AED per month
HR Assistant Dubai
As a Human Resources Assistant you are responsible for ensuring that our contract employees, clients, and sales teams receive superior service in the areas of Human Resources, Accounting/Payroll, and Administrative Support. Skills required are computers, 45 WPM, 10 key and customer service. Must have strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task (Human Resources experience is a plus). As part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest level of customer service is provided to our client and contract employees.
Human Resource Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced HR Executive to join our team.
The competitive candidate should have Bachelor Degree in relevant industry with atleast 3-5years of experience in the same field.
The candidate should be capable of the following :
• End to end recruitment
• Attendance Management
• Leave Management
• Employee Relations
• Policies and Procedures
• Training and Development
• Performance Appraisals
Recruitment Manager Dubai
Have you working in recruitment before, do you have about 5 years experience in the recruiting industry, if you answer yes, then this job may be of interest to you, we need a recruitment Manager to handle all recruiting of staff and oversee the 2 junior HR officers, ofcourse you must have a degree, the salary is negotiable
HR Manager Dubai
• Support the Operations Manager in leading and assisting management of the organisation in achieving the best fit between its organisational structure and its business model.
• Contribute in the formulation of the overall strategy of HR department, to achieve set objectives and future growth visions.
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and employees within the organisation.
• Develop, maintain and guide the execution of the Operations (Employee Relations, Payroll and Administration and Training and Development) processes and procedures.
• Contribute in the annual HR Policy and Procedures review.
Employee Relations and Payroll and Administration
• Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Assist the Operations Manager in the development and continuous improvement of performance management tools and systems aligned with the organisational vision and strategies.
• Must have Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• HR qualifications preferred
• 5-10 years corporate HR function experience including a minimum of 5 years in a HR Manager role
• At least 4 years of experience in talent development, talent management, and/or learning and development
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Interpersonal relations
• Planning and negotiation skills
• Relationship building skills
Payroll Manager Dubai
payroll manager needed for our busy office, you will arrange all pay for all staff, you will have a team of 4 payroll assistants who will work side by side with you, you must be degree qualified and at least 6 years experinec in payroll, the salary is negotiable
As part of the projects you will get assigned to create the target list of
companies that are in direct competition to our clients.
You will be tasked to carry out the identification of the preferred candidate, to verify them according to the predefined skills and identify.
You will get in contact with the targeted candidates to create a short CV and profile which will be forwarded and discussed with the responsible person at the headquarters. You will be responsible for the identification and initial contact to the candidates.
You have at least 5 years of experience in the classic Direct Search and Research.
You have a proven track record and references. You speak at least one additional foreign language beside a perfect English. You are open minded and team-oriented with entrepreneurial thinking, great dynamics and high service orientation.
Job Location: Home Office
We look forward to hearing from you!