Recruitment Supervisor Dubai
We are in need of Female Recruitment Supervisor or Operations Manager. Candidates must have strong experience in recruitment, making job orders and processing, coordinating and communicating with the agents and clients, familiar in end to end recruitment weather local or overseas. Interested candidates may forward your CV
Recruitment Officer Dubai
We are in need of Recruitment Officer for a recruitment company here in Dubai. Salary is negotiable and will be based on your experience.
Interested candidates may forward your CV at email@example.com with your photo attached.
Compliance Officer Dubai
compliance officer is required for the money exchange services company. The applicant should have either of CAMS or ACFCS or CFE or ICA Diplomas with previous experience in Audit or Risk Management within any money exchange.
Interested candidates should send their resume
Female HR Officer Dubai
Female HR Officer
We are a brokerage property management company based in Dubai
We are looking to hire an HR officer (Preferably Filipino)
The HR officer will be responsible for the following:
- Operating Pay and Benefits Policy
- Staff Payroll
- Managing staff insurance
- Monitoring Staff attendance and performance
- Organizing leaves
- Keeping data of all company employees
- Knowledge of Dubai Labor Law (ie: VISA issuing and cancellations)
- Knowledge of Accounts to prepare Vouchers, Invoices, Bill Payments.
Head of Employee Benefits (HEB)
Head of Employee Benefits (HEB) Dubai
Reports to: Managing Director
Head of Employee Benefits Controlled Functions: Apportionment and Oversight, Risk Assessment, Production, Recruitment, Dept. Structure
The HEB assumes all day to day responsibilities for the running of the Employee Benefits Department and works with and reports to the Managing Director to implement the agreed strategies.
Protect and enhance the company's reputation and brand value through developing clear strategies, thorough risk assessment and effective management at all levels.
Contribute to the shared Operations development of corporate strategy, business objectives and implementation plans. Interpret objectives in financial terms.
Ensure that organisation, structure (including the IT systems) and processes support business performance in the Employee Benefits (EB) Department. Provide and evaluate management information to monitor business performance of the Department as a whole and individual members of the Department.
Business Risk Management
Ensure that business and operational risk identification, assessment and interpretation is undertaken regularly. Develop and maintain business contingency/disaster plans.
Recommend service optimisation, structure and organisational change to develop and enhance the company's capabilities, competence and competiveness in the Employee Benefits classes of Insurance.
Ensure that the roles, responsibilities and reporting lines within the EB Department are clearly communicated, and understood. Ensure that capability and competence is maintained.
HR Officer Dubai
• Manage and organizing a database of all promoters and responsible for keeping all HR information fully up to date.
• Report directly to the Department head on all matters relating to promoter personnel.
• Scheduling of promoter timetables and attendances.
• Monitoring and appraising individual performances and Key Performance Indicators.
• Conduct training sessions to improve the caliber and quality of our promoter performance and refresh product knowledge of ongoing promotion via spot checks.
• The recruitment, selection and management of promoter teams throughout the UAE.
• Managing & coordinating large groups of promoters.
• Use social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to recruit new promoters.
• Managing the salaries of promoters to ensure accurate and received on time.
• Responsible for supervising promotions/ activation programs (if required).
This job may require long hours and out of office work such as open castings and last minute bookings/replacements, all applicants must be flexible with working hours and available on weekends and out of hours when and if required or directed.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
I agree that my KPI Payment is based on the following and the performance vs KPIs will be judged solely by your head of department based on performance:
• Ability to work autonomously and take imitative.
• Works well under pressure.
• Highly organized, self-motivated & dedicated.
• Friendly & honest.
• Mature, patient and able to deal with different personalities.
• Computer skills – word, excel, power point, Photoshop preferable etc.
• Strong Administration Skills
• Versatile & multi-tasking abilities.
• Flexible with working hours.
Development Manager Dubai
The selected candidate will be based at Cape Weligama and be responsible for all functions, practices, and outcomes of Learning and Development of existing resort portfolio and corporate office. This position, as the head of L&D, will lead a team of departmental trainers to facilitate organizational and human resource development activities of the company, align learning and development strategies with business strategies to meet organizational objectives, and assist the general management to enhance the wellbeing of the surrounding community which is a prime corporate social responsibility of Resplendent Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd.
High degree of organization and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is required. The ideal candidate should be well matured, aged around 30 – 45 years with exposure in the leisure industry, preferably in a luxury holiday resort in similar capacity. Acting as a role model with excellent leadership skills, ability to develop and motivate people by injecting L&D best practices to working environment is expected. Developed IT skills with hands on experience in MS Office would be pre-requisites. Management experience in international brands is preferred but not a must. The candidate should possess a degree or equallent qualification from a recognized institute and working experience in operational departments in a star class resort/ hotel would be a definite advantage.
How to Apply
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service
Talent Power Consulting
Build and leverage relationship with clients through proactive, creative and ongoing client service to ensure acquisition and retention of clients and required revenue generation.
• To serve the targeted set of clients through product & therapy expertise.
• To help achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales target by generating revenue from targeted clients.
• Per Client revenue optimization.
• Responsible for client retention or no loss of accounts.
• Ensure strict adherence of company policy and process and internal procedures.
• Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints, and account receivables.
• Ensure timely delivery of service to clients.
Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology/Diploma in Cosmetology.
Experience: 1 to 3 years’ working experience as Techno-Sales Executive in professional salons in GCC countries.
• Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
• Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.
• Able to build credible relationships with influencing ability for revenue generation.
As per the industry norms.