Corporate Trainer Dubai
Corporate Trainer / Instructor in the UAE
We are looking for qualified and experienced professional trainers for our courses in various areas: marketing & sales, soft and general skills, management and leadership, customer experience, entrepreneurship, etc. The trainers will be responsible for delivering training courses to our courses participants in Dubai. Full details on the scope of our courses can be found on our web site.
Job responsibilities include:
• Deliver the courses in 2-3 days format within the scope of your professional specialization
• Design, update and maintain the courses content and files for effective courses delivery
• Maintain all records in accordance with the internal Institute quality management policies
• Provide recommendations for future learning sessions and related education materials
Candidates must possess the respective degree in the area of their expertise and be able to provide the supportable track record of minimum 5 years of past professional experience in the area of specialization.
HR Manager Dubai
- Advising and coaching managers on people management matters and complying with Employment Law, as well as devising and implementing HR plans
- Lead performance management activities, including employee development planning
- Managing the entire recruitment process, including advertising, selection and interviewing
- Conducting disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Dealing with a healthy volume of ER and HR issues
- Ensure consistency of application of our HR policies and procedures and initiate changes in line with changing legal requirements
- Roll out of Corporate HR related programs including relevant New Hire Training Academies
Arabic Speaking and Writing is essential
- Management or Business degree along with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience in large, multi-site organizations, ideally with some international operations.
- Solid understanding of general HR matters, including total rewards, talent management, workforce planning, and talent acquisition and employee relations.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of best practices in terms of driving HR initiatives and work with corporate functions in a business partner mindset.
- Experience working with senior management to build leadership skills and teams to support the operations and growth of a global organization.
- Track record of forging successful partnerships and trusted advisor relationships, and the ability to work with key stakeholders to develop value-added, pragmatic people solutions that align to client groups mission and strategies.
- High degree of cultural sensitivity and understanding.
Send your Cv
HR Executive Dubai
A Dubai based retail company is currently having an opening for an HR Executive.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
A degree in Human Resource Management
Minimum two years experience in a similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in various HR and Admin functions like – recruitment, induction, training & development, employee relations, performance appraisal, etc.
Apart from good communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, integrity and good work ethics is desired in the candidate
Compensation : 4500 - 5000 + additional benefits
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Candidates must have at least experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment.
* Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder
* Company is willing to train as long as candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained
* Have at least knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills.
* Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Outlook
* Having both written and oral English skills is a plus
* Filipino nationality only
* Salary offer will depends on experience.
* Interested candidates may forward your CV
Operations Professional Dubai
|Lead and manage the various processes and operations pertaining to student recruitment, admissions, registration, scheduling and graduation.
• Enforce and regularly monitor the compliance with the Institute for the internal regulations and the standards and other requirements communicated through different circulars.
• Oversee the evaluation process of prospective and current students.
• Oversee process of delivery of course.
• Collect, record, organize and maintain official records to ensure data integrity and confidentiality;
• Provide sound leadership and advice for the implementation and continuous enhancement of technology based applications to support and improve admission and registration functions;
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor's degree
• Arabic Speaking
• Current knowledge and experience with senior administrative experience in vocational education - preferred and strongly desired.
• More than 3 years of experience in leading, supervising and managing the activities of the academic programmes of a school.
• Strong commitment to vocational education and present evidence of excellence.
HR Executive Dubai
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Administration of all contract labor
* Conducting various welfare activities
* Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
Accounts Officer Dubai
Provide technical guidance to the accounts payable staff to assure proper accounting for
all direct and indirect allowable and unallowable costs.
Â· Prepare and issue client invoices in accordance with contract terms, listing items sold
and services performed, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of performance.
Â· Independently prepare detailed financial analyses.
Â· Prepare selected monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
Â· Assist in the development of financial policies and procedures.
Â· Prepare selected tax return, annual reporting and insurance related information.
Â· Assist on external quarterly reviews and annual audits
Â· Other special projects as assigned.
HR Officers Dubai
HR Officer wanted for a top travel company in Dubai, you must have a related degree and 2 years experience in human resources, you will work with a team of 5 HR officers to assist with payroll, benefits and hiring, you will have related experience in the industry, good English and ability to work well in a team