Accounts Officer Dubai
Provide technical guidance to the accounts payable staff to assure proper accounting for
all direct and indirect allowable and unallowable costs.
Â· Prepare and issue client invoices in accordance with contract terms, listing items sold
and services performed, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of performance.
Â· Independently prepare detailed financial analyses.
Â· Prepare selected monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
Â· Assist in the development of financial policies and procedures.
Â· Prepare selected tax return, annual reporting and insurance related information.
Â· Assist on external quarterly reviews and annual audits
Â· Other special projects as assigned.
HR Manager Dubai
To manage, maintain and drive HR activities for all the divisions, including policies, procedures, recruitment, performance management, reward, L&D and retention.
- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
Business developer cum recruitment â€“ A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of Business Developer cum recruiter, Male or Female
Preferably with experience in Recruitment both for local and overseas.
We are looking for qualified candidates who have a good experience in recruitment and generating business and penetrating new clients.
Understanding the requirement from the clients.
Sourcing profiles as per the clientsâ€™ requirements from Job portals, Head Hunting, Database and social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc. Personal contacts and referrals and huge database.
Short listing the profile of the aspirants based on the clientâ€™s requirement.
Scheduling the interviews of the shortlisted aspirants.
Interacting with the client regarding the feedback of the aspirants.
Follow up with the aspirant to join the company within the specified joining date.
Account Manager Dubai
We are seeking a sales/ business development account manager who has successfully proven record in business development and sales of automation, Instrumentation products, SCADA, water leaking detection system into system integrators accounts. This seasoned account manager will have to develop and manage the automation and water leaking detection business within the GCC. The Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with consultants, system integrators, contractors and end users, identifying opportunities and providing the company solutions to meet their business needs. Solutions will include hardware and software for plant intelligence, HMI, SCADA systems, and plant automation systems for managing, controlling and improving industrial facilities.
The account manager will be responsible for the growth of the automation division. In this role you will apply knowledge of mentioned products and solutions, pricing plans, competition, marketing objectives, sales objectives and sales skills to sell company solutions
SK Skills & Development
HR Manager Dubai
A position is open for a manager with 4 or more years HR experience, you will also have good English skills for this position, the salary will start at 78 K USD per year tax free
HR Executive with the following credentials
* Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management or any course related to HR
* With at least 4 years experience in general HR (UAE experience is a plus)
* Can work with minimum supervision and fast learner
* Willing to be assigned in Sharjah
* Can start ASAP
HR Administrator Male candidates, uae residents,Indian nationals preferred
HR experience of 5years experience with JAFZA exposure.
HR Assistant Dubai
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, employment regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control payslips before sending to employees.
Develop and update the follow-up supports and human resources management
Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve statutory statements
Prepare contracts and their changes
Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcements on job’s websites
Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
Arrange interviews for recruitment
Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
You have a Senior technician's diploma or a bachelor’s degree
You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in a SME.
You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
You have strong interpersonal skills
You are independent and rigorous
You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail