HR Manager Dubai
HR MANAGER QATAR salary up to 110K USD
Reporting directly to the HR Director this business critical position is part of the Senior HR leadership team. As a true generalist you will partner with business leaders to coach, motivate and advise them in order to achieve agreed strategic goals.
The HR Manager will be responsible for identifying and implementing training and development strategies, including leadership development which will enhance high performance, and ensure succession plans and talent pipelines are in place. Corporate activities responsible to this role include HR Employee Services, Safety and Employee Relations along with remuneration, and recruitment.
The ideal candidate will have proven interpersonal and organisational skills coupled with extensive knowledge and experience of general HR practices and methodologies within a large corporate environment. This role is both highly strategic yet very hands on. You will be managing multiple projects simultaneously, including aligning HR and remuneration strategies to business objectives.
This position is likely to appeal to an innovative, customer focussed HR professional with demonstrated leadership and stakeholder management skills, experience with change projects and strong business acumen.
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Candidates must have at least experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment.
* Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder
* Company is willing to train as long as candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained
* Have at least knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills.
* Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Outlook
* Having both written and oral English skills is a plus
* Filipino nationality only
* Salary offer will depends on experience.
* Interested candidates may forward your CV
HR Professional Dubai
Job description: We're an Exchange House in UAE, looking for an HR Professional to handle a variety of personnel-related administrative duties.
* Act as the liaison between HR Managers and Employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. -
* Support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documents.
* Familiarity with the exchange house or financial industry is also an advantage.
* Able to work autonomously and assist in more complex HR duties, like posting job ads, coordinating interviews, and contacting candidates. * Following our training sessions, you will also be able to assist in the life cycle recruitment (e.g. onboarding process for new hires and candidate sourcing)
* Able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees.
* Responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing workers.
* They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. Human resources assistant plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization.
* Analyze specialists in their duties, consult with executives on strategic planning, and link a company's management with its employees.
* Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualification interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills.
* Contact references and perform background checks inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
* Conduct new employee orientation process paperwork plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employee's talents.
* Resolve issues between management and employees. Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
Are you a experienced recruiter, have to worked in this industry for 3 years or more, then we would like to see your resume, we need a person who is hands on and can interact with our clients, you will also have a degree, we pay 12,000 AED per month and provide relocation and housing
Corporate Trainer Dubai
Corporate Trainer / Instructor in the UAE
We are looking for qualified and experienced professional trainers for our courses in various areas: marketing & sales, soft and general skills, management and leadership, customer experience, entrepreneurship, etc. The trainers will be responsible for delivering training courses to our courses participants in Dubai. Full details on the scope of our courses can be found on our web site.
Job responsibilities include:
• Deliver the courses in 2-3 days format within the scope of your professional specialization
• Design, update and maintain the courses content and files for effective courses delivery
• Maintain all records in accordance with the internal Institute quality management policies
• Provide recommendations for future learning sessions and related education materials
Candidates must possess the respective degree in the area of their expertise and be able to provide the supportable track record of minimum 5 years of past professional experience in the area of specialization.
HR Consultant Dubai
HR opportunity for an experienced HR Consultant. In this 36 month contract role you will be required to implement HR procedures and create HR disciplines in a small company. You will provide hands on broad HR Generalist advice to a small sales and marketing office including some field services people that work from home. You will work with a small warehouse operations team and be responsible for recruitment, employee To be successful in this opportunity, you will be comfortable working in a small organisation and reporting to the manager. You will be solutions focused with a passion for making a difference. Ideally you will have prior experience of managing,
HR Manager Dubai
Job description: We have Wonderful opportunity for HR Executive Role at Bur Dubai Location
• Experience in work related permits on Visa Aspects for Middle
• General HR Admin activities with 4 - 5 years of experience
Interested canditates please do share yourr profile
Recruitment Officer Dubai
A Recruitment Company in Dubai is in urgent need of RECRUITMENT OFFICER Candidates must have atleast experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment. Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder. Company is willing to train as long as Candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained. Have atleast knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills, Computer literate and familiar in MS Outlook. Having both written and oral English skills is a plus. Filipino Nationality. Salary offer will be between 2500 – 3000 depends on experience. Interested candidates may forward your CV E