Head of Employee Benefits (HEB)
Head of Employee Benefits (HEB) Dubai
Reports to: Managing Director
Head of Employee Benefits Controlled Functions: Apportionment and Oversight, Risk Assessment, Production, Recruitment, Dept. Structure
The HEB assumes all day to day responsibilities for the running of the Employee Benefits Department and works with and reports to the Managing Director to implement the agreed strategies.
Protect and enhance the company's reputation and brand value through developing clear strategies, thorough risk assessment and effective management at all levels.
Contribute to the shared Operations development of corporate strategy, business objectives and implementation plans. Interpret objectives in financial terms.
Ensure that organisation, structure (including the IT systems) and processes support business performance in the Employee Benefits (EB) Department. Provide and evaluate management information to monitor business performance of the Department as a whole and individual members of the Department.
Business Risk Management
Ensure that business and operational risk identification, assessment and interpretation is undertaken regularly. Develop and maintain business contingency/disaster plans.
Recommend service optimisation, structure and organisational change to develop and enhance the company's capabilities, competence and competiveness in the Employee Benefits classes of Insurance.
Ensure that the roles, responsibilities and reporting lines within the EB Department are clearly communicated, and understood. Ensure that capability and competence is maintained.
HR Officers Dubai
HR Officer wanted for a top travel company in Dubai, you must have a related degree and 2 years experience in human resources, you will work with a team of 5 HR officers to assist with payroll, benefits and hiring, you will have related experience in the industry, good English and ability to work well in a team
Man in Motion LLC
HR Manager Dubai
Are you a HR manager with 6 years experience, then this role maybe for you, we are hiring now and need experienced staff
You role will include, hiring, firing, benefits and HR polices, this role suits a candidate with solid experience
HR Administrator Male candidates, uae residents,Indian nationals preferred
HR experience of 5years experience with JAFZA exposure.
HR Coordinator Dubai
We have an urgent opening for HR Coordinator who will be based at our Al Ras, Deira,Dubai Office for which we are conducting a Walkin Interview. (Address is given below)
The major task will be Recruitment itself and other things will be add on tasks as per requirement basis. (Salary will be in between 5200 AED - 6000 AED)
Job Profile of HR Coordinator
1. The Candidate will be responsible for timely closure of open positions.
2. He’ll be the first point of contact for Candidates who are coming for Interview.
3. He’ll be responsible to take up their Initial round of Interviews and do the assessment before scheduling their next round of Interviews.
4. He’ll be responsible for receiving the recruitment related calls of Candidates and to invite the suitable Candidates for Interview.
5. He’ll be responsible to check all the CV’s received from the Candidates (To review the CV’s and to do initial telephonic discussion before calling up any Candidate for an Interview).
6. If the Candidate is through with all the rounds of Interview then to negotiate the Salary with the Candidate and ensure the joining at the earliest.
Key Qualities Required:
Recruitment Manager Dubai
The recruitment manager is responsible for the recruitment process. The process has to be properly designed and implemented. The manager sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job vacancies across HR Recruiters. The manager builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.
The recruitment manager is responsible for the development of the recruitment team in Human Resources, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
Key Responsibilities of Recruitment Manager
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters and line managers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills