HR Officer Dubai
We are looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
• Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
• Update internal databases with new hire information
• Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
• Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
• Publish and remove job ads
• Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
• Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
• Develop training and onboarding material
• Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
• Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
• Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
• Basic knowledge of labor legislation
• Experience using spreadsheets
• Organizational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
HR Manager Dubai
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an “HR Manager” located in Dubai, UAE.
The HR Manager role is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support and acts as a liaison between our offices. The role is critical in implementing HR systems and policies in our Dubai Office, handling employee contracts & documentation, dealing with government & semi-government offices and handling other related HR matters.
The ideal candidate must have strong communication and multi-tasking skills. Should be bilingual (English & Arabic) and be fluent in written and oral correspondence.
Education: Bachelor's Degree required
Experience: 5+ year’s relevant experience in Human Resources
HR Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
The following are job Responsibilities of HR Exectuive -
1. Job Description,
2. Identify the Competencies required,
3. Identify the source for hiring,
4. Interview the candidate,
5.Coordinate the interview with the respective department
6. If selected, complete the documentation .
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
8. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Female HR Officer Dubai
Female HR Officer
We are a brokerage property management company based in Dubai
We are looking to hire an HR officer (Preferably Filipino)
The HR officer will be responsible for the following:
- Operating Pay and Benefits Policy
- Staff Payroll
- Managing staff insurance
- Monitoring Staff attendance and performance
- Organizing leaves
- Keeping data of all company employees
- Knowledge of Dubai Labor Law (ie: VISA issuing and cancellations)
- Knowledge of Accounts to prepare Vouchers, Invoices, Bill Payments.
We are registered overseas recruitment company in below countries;
India ~ Nepal ~ Pakistan ~ Myanmar ~ Sri Lanka ~ Philippines ~ Russia~ Bangladesh
• salary negotiable
• HIGH Profit Sharing
• Free Sales & Technical Training
• Office infrastructure
• 24*7 support from Mars HR Team
• Mars brand name
HR Executive Abu Dhabi
HR Officer Dubai
is an eCommerce Platform based in UAE Dubai is looking for Human Resources with the following requirements
• Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
• Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
• Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
• Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.).
• Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
• Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
• Experience with HR databases and systems.
Recruitment Manager Dubai
Have you working in recruitment before, do you have about 5 years experience in the recruiting industry, if you answer yes, then this job may be of interest to you, we need a recruitment Manager to handle all recruiting of staff and oversee the 2 junior HR officers, ofcourse you must have a degree, the salary is negotiable