Payroll Officer Dubai
Are you a payroll professional ready to move to the UAE, we have a role open, you must have related qualifications and 4 years experience for this position, salary is 56 K USD tax free
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Candidates must have at least experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment.
* Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder
* Company is willing to train as long as candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained
* Have at least knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills.
* Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Outlook
* Having both written and oral English skills is a plus
* Filipino nationality only
* Salary offer will depends on experience.
* Interested candidates may forward your CV
Payroll Officer Dubai
Are you a payroll professional with at least 5 years experience in payroll, then please apply, we need professionals to work with our office here in the UAE, you will work with a team of 20 hr officers assisting with benefits and payroll
Senior HR Officer Ras Al Khaimah
Manufacturing Industry. To Head & Direct the HR Department Candidate must have 15+Years of exp into HR & Manufacturing Industries Nationality - Any European/American Current Location - UAE Job Location - Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Salary - Negotiable.
HR Manager Dubai
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyses wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
HR Recruiter Dubai
UC FORWARD MARKETING FZ-LLC
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: Unspecified
• Job Role:HR Recruiter
• Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
• Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
• Listed By: Employer
• Company Size:11-50 Employees
• Career Level:Mid-level
HR Recruiter cum Administrator
Location: Dubai – Dubai Design District
A company located in Dubai -Dubai Design District mainly dealing with property marketing with the most prestigious property developer in Dubai requires an experienced HR Recruiter cum Administrator
This job required an end to end recruiter that can do a variety of administrational works.
He or she should be able to find the correct candidates by working alone on the requirements
*This Job also involve in:-
• Recruiting of staff
• HR Generalist
• Manager Assistance
• PRO works
*Scope of work:-
1. In charge of recruitment independently
• Search for candidates by posting ads and head hunting
• Screen candidate’s CV’s and job applications
• Conducts interviews
2. Develop and update job descriptions/ job specifications
3. Maintains human resources records, personnel files and any other office files (documents)
4. Provide training to new staff
5. Supervisor of staff performance an work quality
6. Coordinates with the PRO for any employee or company requirements
7. Assists the Manager with administrational work
8. Do HR and administration outdoor works and visits
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Related higher educational degree
• Must know how to calculate wages and salaries
• Fluent in English
• Physically fit
• Advance MS Office user
• UAE driving license
HR Manager Dubai
Are you a great HR manager with 4 years experience in management, then please apply now, we are hiring, you will have a full degree and able to start soon, apply now, salary up to 71 K USD
HR Manager Dubai
- Advising and coaching managers on people management matters and complying with Employment Law, as well as devising and implementing HR plans
- Lead performance management activities, including employee development planning
- Managing the entire recruitment process, including advertising, selection and interviewing
- Conducting disciplinary/grievance meetings
- Dealing with a healthy volume of ER and HR issues
- Ensure consistency of application of our HR policies and procedures and initiate changes in line with changing legal requirements
- Roll out of Corporate HR related programs including relevant New Hire Training Academies
Arabic Speaking and Writing is essential
- Management or Business degree along with a minimum of 5 years of HR experience in large, multi-site organizations, ideally with some international operations.
- Solid understanding of general HR matters, including total rewards, talent management, workforce planning, and talent acquisition and employee relations.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of best practices in terms of driving HR initiatives and work with corporate functions in a business partner mindset.
- Experience working with senior management to build leadership skills and teams to support the operations and growth of a global organization.
- Track record of forging successful partnerships and trusted advisor relationships, and the ability to work with key stakeholders to develop value-added, pragmatic people solutions that align to client groups mission and strategies.
- High degree of cultural sensitivity and understanding.
Send your Cv