HR Recruiter Dubai
UC FORWARD MARKETING FZ-LLC
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: Unspecified
• Job Role:HR Recruiter
• Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
• Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
• Listed By: Employer
• Company Size:11-50 Employees
• Career Level:Mid-level
HR Recruiter cum Administrator
Location: Dubai – Dubai Design District
A company located in Dubai -Dubai Design District mainly dealing with property marketing with the most prestigious property developer in Dubai requires an experienced HR Recruiter cum Administrator
This job required an end to end recruiter that can do a variety of administrational works.
He or she should be able to find the correct candidates by working alone on the requirements
*This Job also involve in:-
• Recruiting of staff
• HR Generalist
• Manager Assistance
• PRO works
*Scope of work:-
1. In charge of recruitment independently
• Search for candidates by posting ads and head hunting
• Screen candidate’s CV’s and job applications
• Conducts interviews
2. Develop and update job descriptions/ job specifications
3. Maintains human resources records, personnel files and any other office files (documents)
4. Provide training to new staff
5. Supervisor of staff performance an work quality
6. Coordinates with the PRO for any employee or company requirements
7. Assists the Manager with administrational work
8. Do HR and administration outdoor works and visits
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Related higher educational degree
• Must know how to calculate wages and salaries
• Fluent in English
• Physically fit
• Advance MS Office user
• UAE driving license
HR manager Dubai
Responsible for achieving sales targets,activity implementation,business planning and analysis,principal interactions, customer relationship management and timely collections for the assigned Principals
• Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products.
• Reaching the targets and goals set for the area assigned.
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
• Allocating areas to sales representatives.
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
• Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
• Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
• Dealing with major customer accounts.
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
• Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales within the Area assigned.
• Develop and maintain an efficient network distribution to ensure the comprehensive availability of company s products and services across the area to achieve targets
• Holding Bachelor degree in business or related majors.
• 5 years and more experience in FMCG.
• Holding UAE valid driving license.
• Should have knowledge in UAE market and AD in specific.
HR ASSISTANT DubaI
Answering and directing telephone calls in HR.
Provide clerical and administrative support in HR.
Assisting in reviewing candidatesâ€™ applications from recruitment agencies and directing hire applicants to ensure that
candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Scheduling appointments for interviews with agencies/candidates and heads of departments, when required.
Preparing and sending out employment offers to successfully interviewed candidates with the approval of the DCO.
Communicating with and contacting recruitment agencies and direct candidates effectively to complete file
documentation in a timely manner and to ensure that all required documents, including reference verification forms,
medical report etc are submitted prior to joining.
Processing of Dataflow verification and HAAD license application of clinical candidates, ensuring that correct
documentation is submitted to avoid delays in the verification and licensing process.
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Candidates must have at least experience in admin works since they will be assigned to help in recruitment.
* Candidate must be willing to work as an all-rounder
* Company is willing to train as long as candidates are fast learner and willing to learn and to be trained
* Have at least knowledge in filing and documentation with good communication skills.
* Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Outlook
* Having both written and oral English skills is a plus
* Filipino nationality only
* Salary offer will depends on experience.
* Interested candidates may forward your CV
HR Executive Dubai
A Dubai based retail company is currently having an opening for an HR Executive.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
A degree in Human Resource Management
Minimum two years experience in a similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in various HR and Admin functions like – recruitment, induction, training & development, employee relations, performance appraisal, etc.
Apart from good communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, integrity and good work ethics is desired in the candidate
Compensation : 4500 - 5000 + additional benefits
HR Officer Dubai
Responsible for the purchase and maintenance of office stationery and equipment’s, sourcing competitive products and reducing costs quarter to quarter. Maintain and record details of business travel reservations including flights, car hire and hotels. Managed and perform general administrative duties including telephone support and management of external and internal mails for the management team. Managing and coordinating the registration and insurance renewals of the vehicles. Responsible for office maintenance and upkeep. Providing weekly and monthly MIS to the managements and monthly budget for the office. Responsible for daily attendance records. Renewal of tenancy contracts for Guest House and the staff & managers accommodation. Adding & maintaining contracts of existing / new suppliers & vendors. Should be able to handle petty cash and bank transactions as and when required. General Office Administration – Maintenance of files and filing systems – interaction with vendors for regular functioning of the day to day affairs of the office. Responsible of wide variety of administration duties in support of other senior management. Co-ordinate and implement office activities and companywide social events. Receive incoming mail and monitor inbound /outbound shipping and receiving. Complete expense reports, pay invoices and other related duties. Co –ordinate office seating arrangements for business units and assign desk phones and other assets as necessary with the HR
HR Executive Dubai
Company: Manufacturing/ Processing
The following are job Responsibilities of HR Exectuive -
1. Job Description,
2. Identify the Competencies required,
3. Identify the source for hiring,
4. Interview the candidate,
5.Coordinate the interview with the respective department
6. If selected, complete the documentation .
1. Joining formalities.
2. Handling Employee Database (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
3. Leaves and Attendance Management
4. Handling the payroll
5. Managing advance Salary, Ad Hoc Bonuses, Loans
6. Confirmations, Performance Appraisals, Performance Management
8. Full and Final Settlement
Employee Relation -
1)Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
2) They are also expected to explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
3) They are expected to stop all type of rumours and misleading communications.
4) They should motivate the employees on day-to-day basis.
Job Type: Full-time
HR Manager Dubai