Human Resource Construct
Payroll Officer Dubai
This leading Company are currently seeking a pro-active Payroll Officer to join their ambitious and successful team.
Working as part of a team, you will go beyond the basic payroll process and provide ideas for change and process improvement. You will be consultative in relation to Payroll legislation and excel your knowledge in other accounting areas such as the general ledger and the impact of Payroll transactions.
HR professional Dubai
HR Professional Dubai
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager Human Resources, you will have as a minimum 6+ years demonstrated HR Generalist experience, dealing with all facets of Human Resources.
You will work alongside a team of HR professionals, being ultimately responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Premium Business Services business unit.
You’ll be an effective communicator and possess tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline. In particular you will have dealt with providing assistance and advice to senior executives in relation to performance management, investigations and succession planning.
You are a self motivated HR practitioner who has a passion for world class HR initiatives and views best practice as the norm and simply what everyone else is already doing.
If you are seasoned HR professional who has a passion for both re-active and pro-active HR and looking to join a great innovative driven HR team, then please apply today.
HR Manager Dubai
This is an outstanding opportunity for a HR professional who enjoys working as a true internal consultant, able to build and gain the trust and respect of all staff including senior management. Working with a broad range of stakeholders across the organisation, you will be able to listen to their views, ideas and concerns. You will provide advice in line with the organisations agreements, policies and procedures.
HR Officer Dubai
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources department
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Prepare and process variety of HR related documents.
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
• Update HR databases in HR Software.
• Monitoring all the expiration dates of the documents
• Basic knowledge of labor laws
• tracking every request
Payroll Officer Dubai
Are you a payroll professional with at least 5 years experience in payroll, then please apply, we need professionals to work with our office here in the UAE, you will work with a team of 20 hr officers assisting with benefits and payroll
We are in need of a HR Assistant who is willing to relocate to Saudi (KSA) and work with a well known F&B company.
Salary is 6,000 - 8,000 Saudi Riyal.
Interview will be conducted
Recruitment Officer Dubai
Recruitment Officer needed for our office, we are one of the best known construction companies in Dubai, due to new project we are hiring many new staff and as such need a recruitment team that is up to the task
You will assist with hiring, interviewing and lay offs, this is a full time position that requires only professional candidates , you must have good english skills and experience, salary range 56 - 69 K USD
HR Coordinator Dubai
We have an urgent opening for HR Coordinator who will be based at our Al Ras, Deira,Dubai Office for which we are conducting a Walkin Interview. (Address is given below)
The major task will be Recruitment itself and other things will be add on tasks as per requirement basis. (Salary will be in between 5200 AED - 6000 AED)
Job Profile of HR Coordinator
1. The Candidate will be responsible for timely closure of open positions.
2. He’ll be the first point of contact for Candidates who are coming for Interview.
3. He’ll be responsible to take up their Initial round of Interviews and do the assessment before scheduling their next round of Interviews.
4. He’ll be responsible for receiving the recruitment related calls of Candidates and to invite the suitable Candidates for Interview.
5. He’ll be responsible to check all the CV’s received from the Candidates (To review the CV’s and to do initial telephonic discussion before calling up any Candidate for an Interview).
6. If the Candidate is through with all the rounds of Interview then to negotiate the Salary with the Candidate and ensure the joining at the earliest.
Key Qualities Required: