Are you a experienced recruiter, have to worked in this industry for 3 years or more, then we would like to see your resume, we need a person who is hands on and can interact with our clients, you will also have a degree, we pay 12,000 AED per month and provide relocation and housing
Operations Professional Dubai
|Lead and manage the various processes and operations pertaining to student recruitment, admissions, registration, scheduling and graduation.
• Enforce and regularly monitor the compliance with the Institute for the internal regulations and the standards and other requirements communicated through different circulars.
• Oversee the evaluation process of prospective and current students.
• Oversee process of delivery of course.
• Collect, record, organize and maintain official records to ensure data integrity and confidentiality;
• Provide sound leadership and advice for the implementation and continuous enhancement of technology based applications to support and improve admission and registration functions;
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor's degree
• Arabic Speaking
• Current knowledge and experience with senior administrative experience in vocational education - preferred and strongly desired.
• More than 3 years of experience in leading, supervising and managing the activities of the academic programmes of a school.
• Strong commitment to vocational education and present evidence of excellence.
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives
• The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR executive/manager for 10+ years
• People oriented and results driven
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
SK Skills & Development
HR Manager Dubai
A position is open for a manager with 4 or more years HR experience, you will also have good English skills for this position, the salary will start at 78 K USD per year tax free
HR Officers Dubai
HR Officer wanted for a top travel company in Dubai, you must have a related degree and 2 years experience in human resources, you will work with a team of 5 HR officers to assist with payroll, benefits and hiring, you will have related experience in the industry, good English and ability to work well in a team
HR Manager Dubai
Bank in the UAE has an opening for a HR Manager to join our staff, in this position, you will work with the HR team concerning new hires, benefits and suggestions to make our hiring system more effective, you will have a degree for this job
Program Manager Dubai
Job Title/Designation: Senior Project Manager/Program Manager
Knowledge of Travel Leisure Systems & candidates having experience in handling airline industry related projects.
Skills: (All 3 Mandatory)
1.Stake Holder Management
HR Consultant Dubai
HR opportunity for an experienced HR Consultant. In this 36 month contract role you will be required to implement HR procedures and create HR disciplines in a small company. You will provide hands on broad HR Generalist advice to a small sales and marketing office including some field services people that work from home. You will work with a small warehouse operations team and be responsible for recruitment, employee To be successful in this opportunity, you will be comfortable working in a small organisation and reporting to the manager. You will be solutions focused with a passion for making a difference. Ideally you will have prior experience of managing,