Payroll officer Dubai
Payroll Officer Dubai
Working in a close-knit team of 5 people you will be responsible for the payroll of up to 1000 employees. This role is for 72 months to assist with heavy workloads
Your main responsibilities will include -
Preparing payroll spreadsheets
Dealing with payroll enquiries from a number of employees
Processing multiple payrolls for over 1000 staff.
General admin duties
To be successful for this position you will possess -
3 years payroll experience with a large organisation
Excellent communication skills
Experience with numerous payroll packages
The ability to start immediately
HR Assistant Dubai
Reporting to the HR Manager, you have as main tasks:
Ensuring administrative monitoring of employees by social legislation, employment regulations and policy of mutual human resources.
Manage time software: annual leave, sick leave, absences etc.
Prepare the variable elements of pay to the payroll provider and control payslips before sending to employees.
Develop and update the follow-up supports and human resources management
Monitor and update individual records of employees and achieve statutory statements
Prepare contracts and their changes
Writing of the job offer and publication of the announcements on job’s websites
Receiving, sorting and tracking applications
Arrange interviews for recruitment
Preparing for the arrival of the new employee
You have a Senior technician's diploma or a bachelor’s degree
You have a first experience at least 2 years in the field of HR assistant, ideally gained in a SME.
You are provided with a good knowledge of labor law
You have the ability to listen, organization and communication
You have strong interpersonal skills
You are independent and rigorous
You are discreet and possess the sense of confidentiality
You are at ease with IT tools (especially Excel and Word)
If you think you fit this position, please send us an e-mail
HR Assistant Dubai
Coordination with management and understanding their requirements, defining job positions. Resourcing, screening and short listing resumes through various job portals or else internal reference, head hunting. Short listing the resumes based on desired skills and experience Conducting telephone and Personal interviews in coordination with department heads. Preparing offer letter, employment contract and job descriptions, completing joining Formalities, Documentation & Induction.
1yr in Human Resources Assistant
Job type: Full time
Compliance officer Dubai
currently looking for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the terms and conditions:
• Telecom domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
HR ASSISTANT DubaI
Answering and directing telephone calls in HR.
Provide clerical and administrative support in HR.
Assisting in reviewing candidatesâ€™ applications from recruitment agencies and directing hire applicants to ensure that
candidate meets eligibility requirements.
Scheduling appointments for interviews with agencies/candidates and heads of departments, when required.
Preparing and sending out employment offers to successfully interviewed candidates with the approval of the DCO.
Communicating with and contacting recruitment agencies and direct candidates effectively to complete file
documentation in a timely manner and to ensure that all required documents, including reference verification forms,
medical report etc are submitted prior to joining.
Processing of Dataflow verification and HAAD license application of clinical candidates, ensuring that correct
documentation is submitted to avoid delays in the verification and licensing process.
Talent Power Consulting
Build and leverage relationship with clients through proactive, creative and ongoing client service to ensure acquisition and retention of clients and required revenue generation.
• To serve the targeted set of clients through product & therapy expertise.
• To help achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales target by generating revenue from targeted clients.
• Per Client revenue optimization.
• Responsible for client retention or no loss of accounts.
• Ensure strict adherence of company policy and process and internal procedures.
• Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints, and account receivables.
• Ensure timely delivery of service to clients.
Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology/Diploma in Cosmetology.
Experience: 1 to 3 years’ working experience as Techno-Sales Executive in professional salons in GCC countries.
• Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
• Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.
• Able to build credible relationships with influencing ability for revenue generation.
As per the industry norms.
HR and Admin Manager - Dubai
Manage and oversee the HR & Administration Department. Specifically this includes ensuring good recruitment, retention and training of staff; maximizing the productivity of the organization through efficient and effective administration; managing personnel issues including discipline matters and providing clear, ethical advice to the Senior Management Team and managers on staffing and administrative issues.
- Provide Human Resources Leadership and Management
- Lead the identification and development of improved recruitment and retention approaches
- Oversee staff development
- Oversee the administration and also coordination with program-based Admin Staff
- Bachelors Degree in HR Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership, motivational and mentoring skills
- Able to negotiate and think laterally
- Knows and applies solid evidence-based approaches to staff recruitment and retention, in a way that is flexible and appropriate to the level of the job
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively
- Knowledge of United Arab Emirates Labour Law
- Proven attention to detail
- At least 4 years experience as HR and Admin Manager
HR Advisor Dubai
- Recruitment and ongoing development staff;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Compensation and benefits administration; and
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- 4 years’ human resources experience, at least two years of which is in a professional services context
- Educated to degree level in human resources
- A confident mature professional with a robust personality
- Good influencing skills combined with diplomacy and discretion
- A team player capable of building good working relationships
- Excellent written and oral communications skills