HR Manager Dubai
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyses wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
We are in need of a HR Assistant who is willing to relocate to Saudi (KSA) and work with a well known F&B company.
Salary is 6,000 - 8,000 Saudi Riyal.
Interview will be conducted
HR Coordinator Dubai
We have an urgent opening for HR Coordinator who will be based at our Al Ras, Deira,Dubai Office for which we are conducting a Walkin Interview. (Address is given below)
The major task will be Recruitment itself and other things will be add on tasks as per requirement basis. (Salary will be in between 5200 AED - 6000 AED)
Job Profile of HR Coordinator
1. The Candidate will be responsible for timely closure of open positions.
2. He’ll be the first point of contact for Candidates who are coming for Interview.
3. He’ll be responsible to take up their Initial round of Interviews and do the assessment before scheduling their next round of Interviews.
4. He’ll be responsible for receiving the recruitment related calls of Candidates and to invite the suitable Candidates for Interview.
5. He’ll be responsible to check all the CV’s received from the Candidates (To review the CV’s and to do initial telephonic discussion before calling up any Candidate for an Interview).
6. If the Candidate is through with all the rounds of Interview then to negotiate the Salary with the Candidate and ensure the joining at the earliest.
Key Qualities Required:
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for HR MAnager:
Manages day to day operations of the Human Resources Department. Maintains accountability and execution of operational and related company goals.
Advises operations departments in matters pertaining to compensation, benefits, employment, training, employee and labor relations and all phases of Human Resources activity.
Partners with management on issues pertaining to policy execution and employee conduct to ensure the safeguarding and fulfillment of company values, beliefs and mission according to established objectives.
Conduct recruitment: activity to include advertising, internal job posting, application screening, coordination of interviewing, extending offers of employment and completing necessary paperwork. Develop and maintain a tracking system for open positions.
Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
Communicates with corporate executives in order to maintain consistent procedures, guidelines, and practices; informs corporate management of potential liabilities and problems.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
• Five years’ experience in a relevant role is preferable.
• Understanding of HR laws and policies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English / Arabic.
• MS Office
HR Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for HR Executive for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• Should have 7+ years of relevant experience
• Arabic language fluency is a must.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
HR Director Dubai
Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
Skills/Qualifications: Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees
HR Professional Dubai
Officer Performance Management Human Resources Openings
1. Develops measures to ensure all ESH staff fully understand the performance review process in order to contribute to the enhancement of the overall ESH performance
2. Manages the entry day of new staff to introduces them to the Performance Measurement System
3. Counsels line manager on the application of the Performance Measurement System in order to ensure all ESH staff being reviewed in accordance to ESH HR policies
4. Interacts with Central HR in order to clarify potential problems with the performance review process
5. Serves as a contact point for all ESH staff who has questions about the review process
6. Responds to various problems of ESH staff concerning the review process
7. Counsels individuals on the review process and their potential improvement possibilities
8. Mediates between superior and subordinate in case of differences concerning performance reviews
9. Ensures all staff involved in the Performance Measurement process to hand in accurate and complete reviews on time
Education ; Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR, Business or Public Administration
3-4 years of experience in relevant HR Discipline
6500 - 7500 AED/- per month