HR Manager Dubai
• Support the Operations Manager in leading and assisting management of the organisation in achieving the best fit between its organisational structure and its business model.
• Contribute in the formulation of the overall strategy of HR department, to achieve set objectives and future growth visions.
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and employees within the organisation.
• Develop, maintain and guide the execution of the Operations (Employee Relations, Payroll and Administration and Training and Development) processes and procedures.
• Contribute in the annual HR Policy and Procedures review.
Employee Relations and Payroll and Administration
• Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Assist the Operations Manager in the development and continuous improvement of performance management tools and systems aligned with the organisational vision and strategies.
• Must have Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• HR qualifications preferred
• 5-10 years corporate HR function experience including a minimum of 5 years in a HR Manager role
• At least 4 years of experience in talent development, talent management, and/or learning and development
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Interpersonal relations
• Planning and negotiation skills
• Relationship building skills
Payroll Officer Dubai
Are you a payroll professional with at least 5 years experience in payroll, then please apply, we need professionals to work with our office here in the UAE, you will work with a team of 20 hr officers assisting with benefits and payroll
HR Officer Dubai
HR Assistant Dubai
As a Human Resources Assistant you are responsible for ensuring that our contract employees, clients, and sales teams receive superior service in the areas of Human Resources, Accounting/Payroll, and Administrative Support. Skills required are computers, 45 WPM, 10 key and customer service. Must have strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task (Human Resources experience is a plus). As part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the highest level of customer service is provided to our client and contract employees.
Executive Search Consultant Dubai
Our Executive Search Consultants must have international experience with a strong sales and management momentum. They must be capable to negotiate with our customers on top level and they have to be seen as experts when advising our customers. Being an outgoing and friendly person with integrity, our customers see our Executive Search Consultants as partners on the same level that they want to deal with. Excellent communication skills and a problem-solver attitude are a must have.
You are financially independent with more than 10 years professional experiences, you are flexible, resilient and you want to have a very high income in an international environment.
You are a team-oriented and dynamic personality with entrepreneurial skills and you have a strong service orientation. You are 40 years or older and you want to live in Dubai.
As an Executive Search Consultant you are a strong sales person and you win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers by calling them up regularly, holding meetings and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and with the will to succeed.
You work as a headhunter in an established company and use synergies through partnerships. As a professional you are cultivating relationships and you are used to work independently.
When the time comes, you coach, motivate and guide new colleagues and create additional income by leading them to success. Depending on the selected partner model you have shares in the company and you benefit of the future expansion of hunting heads.
ü flat hierarchy and direct contact to the founder
ü no regional protection - you can work wherever you wish
ü excellent coaching to become a top performing headhunter
ü centralized marketing and administration
ü The sourcing of the candidates is done by the headquarters – you can concentrate on satisfying the customer and on sales
ü You work in an international environment with well-experienced colleagues
ü 60 cooperation partners/job portals on the internet with about 1 Mio. users per month
ü 35 offices in 23 countries
ü Internationally established enterprise with strong cooperation partners
ü Commission 30-50% depending on the partner model
HR Manager Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for HR Executive for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms and conditions:
Skill Set Required
• Should have 7+ years of relevant experience
• Arabic language fluency is a must.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Recruitment Manager Dubai
Recruitment manager wanted for large construction firm in the UAE, if you have 5 plus years experience in HR or recruitment, please apply, salary negotiable