HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department.
Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
HR Executive Dubai
* Reviewing resumes and applications
* Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
* Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
* Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
* Handling insurance-related issues
* Managing workplace safety issues
* Training new or existing employees
* Firing staff
* Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
* Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations – PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
* Preparation of salary statement
* Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
* Administration of all contract labor
* Conducting various welfare activities
* Community initiatives programs – organizing and participation
* Regular updating of communication channels
* Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
* Ensuring statutory compliances for PF withdrawal, annual returns, factory license, shop and establishment license, labour law and record information on a timely basis
* Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance
* Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
* Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality
* Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
* Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
* Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
* Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
Procurement Assistant / Clerk Dubai
Qualification – Graduation
Location – Dubai Silicon Oasis
Salary – Best in industry
Experience – 1 year or less
Tourist visa holders can also apply
If anyone interested, send your CV
Payroll officer Dubai
Payroll Officer Dubai
Working in a close-knit team of 5 people you will be responsible for the payroll of up to 1000 employees. This role is for 72 months to assist with heavy workloads
Your main responsibilities will include -
Preparing payroll spreadsheets
Dealing with payroll enquiries from a number of employees
Processing multiple payrolls for over 1000 staff.
General admin duties
To be successful for this position you will possess -
3 years payroll experience with a large organisation
Excellent communication skills
Experience with numerous payroll packages
The ability to start immediately
HR Director Dubai
Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
Skills/Qualifications: Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards, Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Retaining Employees
Executive IT search Consultant Dubai
You have international experience and accompanied medium-sized companies in their growth phase. You have exited the active business life as a General Manager or equivalent position, but you want to utilize your knowledge, experiences and your network in a new way of doing business.
You are a team-oriented personality with entrepreneurial skills, very dynamic and you have a high service orientation.
Minimum age: 50 years
Place of work: Dubai
You work as a head hunter in an established company and you utilize synergies through partnerships. As a professional you are used to work independently with an experienced team in a fair and extraordinary partner model.
You coach your subordinate colleagues, guide them and lead the company together with other senior partners to sustainable success.
- flat hierarchy
- no geographical protection - you can work wherever you want
- no customer protection
- you get all necessary material for the daily work
- marketing is controlled and initiated by the headquarters
- the headquarters is your personal back office
- the research process is done by the headquarters, which leaves you more time for the acquisition process and for satisfying the customers
- you work in an international environment
- you receive a professional introduction as well as an ongoing coaching