Executive Search Consultant Dubai
Our Executive Search Consultants must have international experience with a strong sales and management momentum. They must be capable to negotiate with our customers on top level and they have to be seen as experts when advising our customers. Being an outgoing and friendly person with integrity, our customers see our Executive Search Consultants as partners on the same level that they want to deal with. Excellent communication skills and a problem-solver attitude are a must have.
You are financially independent with more than 10 years professional experiences, you are flexible, resilient and you want to have a very high income in an international environment.
You are a team-oriented and dynamic personality with entrepreneurial skills and you have a strong service orientation. You are 40 years or older and you want to live in Dubai.
As an Executive Search Consultant you are a strong sales person and you win the trust and respect of our esteemed customers by calling them up regularly, holding meetings and presenting the services of hunting heads on top level. You approach medium sized and large companies, enterprises and governmental organisations with professionalism and with the will to succeed.
You work as a headhunter in an established company and use synergies through partnerships. As a professional you are cultivating relationships and you are used to work independently.
When the time comes, you coach, motivate and guide new colleagues and create additional income by leading them to success. Depending on the selected partner model you have shares in the company and you benefit of the future expansion of hunting heads.
ü flat hierarchy and direct contact to the founder
ü no regional protection - you can work wherever you wish
ü excellent coaching to become a top performing headhunter
ü centralized marketing and administration
ü The sourcing of the candidates is done by the headquarters – you can concentrate on satisfying the customer and on sales
ü You work in an international environment with well-experienced colleagues
ü 60 cooperation partners/job portals on the internet with about 1 Mio. users per month
ü 35 offices in 23 countries
ü Internationally established enterprise with strong cooperation partners
ü Commission 30-50% depending on the partner model
Senior HR Officer Ras Al Khaimah
Manufacturing Industry. To Head & Direct the HR Department Candidate must have 15+Years of exp into HR & Manufacturing Industries Nationality - Any European/American Current Location - UAE Job Location - Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. Salary - Negotiable.
HR Manager Dubai
HR & Admin Manager Qualification:Any Graduation Experience: Min 7 to 12 years in retail industry (Candidates should have experience in Dubai) Good communication in English & Local languages. Food & Accommodation is free. Location: Dubai Salary: Dhs. 8000 to 10000/- For further details please contact with us.
Island Real Estate
Junior HR Officer Dubai
Junior HR officer wanted for real estate firm in the UAE, you will work with the senior HR manager on all hiring issues, salary starts at 9000 AED per month
HR Coordinator Dubai
primary responsibility is to co-ordinate with HR team and generate customized reports from Oracle HRMS solution. At times these reports are generated by SQL queries or at times using the Discoverer Reports. Also manages the Time and Attendance software which is based on MS SQL. Provide support to Oracle HRMS module such as Payroll, Personnel, Self Service, OTL Module · Provide business analysis and object programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area, in the analysis, design, and development of business applications · Formulate and define application scope and objectives; devise and modify procedures to provide solution to business problems and needs · Responsible in conducting business requirements study, analyzing business needs, prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designed, code, test, debug, and document programs · Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts. At least Three years of experience in providing support to Oracle HRMS application The experience should include the skills as mentioned above. Good Communication skills and interpersonal skills
Employee Relations Manager Dubai
employee relations manager is responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee/labor relations and staffing functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Directs classification plans and programs, coordinates preparation of position descriptions, and oversees job evaluations.
2. Administers and interprets various labor agreements, administers grievance procedures; provides labor relations support during contract negotiations.
3. Acts as a liaison between department managers and union representatives.
4. Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
5. Administers unemployment insurance processes; reviews liability reports and monitors program costs; and recommends policy changes to the director of human resources.
6. Directs the development of staffing strategies.
7. Develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
8. Develops, streamlines and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
9. Leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
10. Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs.
11. Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
12. Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Human Resources Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
5. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Ethical Conduct.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
1. Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in human resources management or related field.
2. Three to five years of experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on employee/labor relations.
Recruitment Manager Dubai
The recruitment manager is responsible for the recruitment process. The process has to be properly designed and implemented. The manager sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job vacancies across HR Recruiters. The manager builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.
The recruitment manager is responsible for the development of the recruitment team in Human Resources, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
Key Responsibilities of Recruitment Manager
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters and line managers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills