HR Manager Dubai
Human Resources Manager
Pay: Base Pay AED 3,500-4,500 dependent upon experience; bonuses dependant on increases in business net profit %
Benefits: Accommodation on-site, Health Insurance, 30 days Leave per Year, option to work from home if not needed in office.
Line Manager to: None.
HR Officer Dubai
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources department
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Prepare and process variety of HR related documents.
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
• Update HR databases in HR Software.
• Monitoring all the expiration dates of the documents
• Basic knowledge of labor laws
• tracking every request
Compliance officer Dubai
currently looking for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the terms and conditions:
• Telecom domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
Human Resource Officer Dubai
Assist in answering and routing of office phone calls
Assist in booking air ticket, hotel accommodation as and when required
Manage and maintain proper filing records
Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned
GCE ‘A’ Levels & Above
Minimum 1 years of related experience in Administrative / Human Resource/ Finance Discipline
Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English & Mandarin
Preferably with experience in Construction Sector
Good Team Player
Gulf Appointments ---------Senior HR Manager Dubai-------
• Drive informed decision making
• Identify and take action on coaching opportunities including the facilitation of individual, team and leadership interventions
• Partner with senior leadership and recruiting to develop work force plans and staffing models that support business objectives and advance the business and functions (talent acquisition, onboarding, development, talent movement)
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners and shared service partners to successfully drive company-wide programs and initiatives including performance management, salary administration, recruiting, workforce planning and change management
• Supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance
• Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive and provides group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, and problem solving and performance management
• Identifies HR trends across the business groups and proactively proposes programs to address these trends.
• Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in organizational development, change management, employee relations, performance management, talent and leadership development
• Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex environment at the most senior levels of an organization
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
• 6-8 years+ Progressive HR generalist or business partner experience
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related area
• Demonstrated competence in organizational development, coaching, compensation, and employee relations
• Knowledge of Employment laws
• Able to work effectively in fast-paced and rapidly changing environments
• Flexible and high tolerance for ambiguity
• Able to work independently and within a team to achieve results
• Strong business acumen, consulting, analysis, project management, communication, presentation, negotiation, conflict management and problem solving skills
HR Executive Dubai
HR EXECUTIVE & HR COORDINATOR
Candidates should be:
2. Graduate of Human Resource Management or any related course/degree
3. With at least 3-5 years experience gained in a manufacturing and trading industry
4. Experience gained in a metal recycling company handling laborers is an advantage and will be given priority.
5. With good communication skills.
6. Willing to work in Sharjah.
7. With experience in AX
8. Can work ASAP.
HR Officers Dubai
HR Officer wanted for a top travel company in Dubai, you must have a related degree and 2 years experience in human resources, you will work with a team of 5 HR officers to assist with payroll, benefits and hiring, you will have related experience in the industry, good English and ability to work well in a team
Proven sales skills and strong communication and relationship building abilities, are vital for success in this role and will be closely assessed during the interview. This role is best suited to an energetic person, with sound organisational skills and the ability to travel and work autonomously on a weekly basis. The role carries writing, conceptual and planning components that make up important aspects of the trainer’s position in content development, reporting and personal organisation. Personal confidence is important as the incumbent will work at group level which includes interaction and problem solving with senior managers. the salary is negotiable