HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
HR Executive Dubai
HR EXECUTIVE & HR COORDINATOR
Candidates should be:
2. Graduate of Human Resource Management or any related course/degree
3. With at least 3-5 years experience gained in a manufacturing and trading industry
4. Experience gained in a metal recycling company handling laborers is an advantage and will be given priority.
5. With good communication skills.
6. Willing to work in Sharjah.
7. With experience in AX
8. Can work ASAP.
HR Manager Dubai
Job description: Familiar with RTA and other government portals
With at least 2-4 years’ experience as HR staff in UAE
Experience in full cycle of hiring and payroll
Graduate of HR, Business or any related discipline
Strong reporting skills using Microsoft excel
Strong verbal & written Skills
Organized and process driven, must be able to review, revised and implement process improvements
Knowledge in SAP-HCM is a big advantage
Candidates from big food manufacturers are highly encourage to apply.
ONLY MALE CANDIDATES NEED TO APPLY (North Indians Preferred)
Preference will be given to those who can start ASAP. This is a very urgent position.
HR Advisor Dubai
Job description: HR Advisor
The HR Advisor will support the Head of HR to achieve the HR team’s strategic objectives and take the HR lead on a range of different projects and responsibilities. The primary focus will be to partner with stakeholders on Performance Management and Learning and Development.
If you are interested in exploring this new opportunity, please email your CV
Hunting heads Middle East FZ LLC
Executive Search Consultants Middle East / UAE / Dubai
We have become due to the many years of professional experience of all our employees with average growth since 1997, the No. 1 in the direct search, and are among the TOP 5 Headhunter institutions at the international level.
The internationalisation of hunting heads began in the year 2000 with the opening of a spanish branch. In the following years there are a dissemination of the enterprise, which is operate in europe, north and southamerica as well as in asia. Now we open in UAE!
To the customers of hunting heads executive Search International count the actual industry sector ( Medium-sized businesses and large corporations ) and the state institutions, state governments and cultural institutions. The consultant services provide the institut as well as economic policy expert commissions of the federal and state policy.
You have international experiences and accomponied medium-sized companies in growth phases. You are excreted oft he active business life as general manager or equivalent positions, but you want to be active furthermore.
You are financially independent, you were engaged in sales and have minimum 10 years experiences, you are flexible and resilient.
You are a team-oriented personality with entrepreneurial basic adjustment, large dynamic and high service orientation.
HR Recruiter Dubai
- Managing the complete recruitment cycle for sourcing the best talent after identification of manpower requirement.
- Ensure direct sourcing of the profiles from the job portals-Naukri,Monster,LinkedI
- Using various recruitment techniques(Job Portals,Social Media Platform,referencing,Head Hunting)for closing the mandates.
- Scheduling interview of the candidates for the face to face round of interviews.
- Effective convincing & negotiation skills to impress & attract top talent.
- Initiate salary negotiation with the candidates.
- Rolling out the offer to candidates.
- Share necessary inputs related to joining of the candidates.
- Conducting Interviews of candidate for internal Organisation(Entry to Exit).
- Maintain the communication with client (National & International) of Soney.
- Knowledge of Making Salary Sheet, Induction,Grievance of Employee.
HR Manager Dubai
Job description: We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human
resources management and organizational changes.
HR Manager Dubai
To manage, maintain and drive HR activities for all the divisions, including policies, procedures, recruitment, performance management, reward, L&D and retention.
- Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.