HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
Emirates Industrial Panel
HR Trainer Dubai
The HR (Organizational Development and Training) Intern will support the Human Resources - Organizational Development and Training Unit by performing administration and data analysis functions for EIP. The Intern shall be responsible for the production and analysis of progress reports. He will also conduct data analysis and present outcomes.
The Internship Program shall commence for a duration of 6-week period.
- Must be a graduate of Industrial Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, Organizational Development, or any equivalent course.
- Can start immediately
- With excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open to work in culturally diversified organization
- Allowance shall be provided
HR Officer Dubai
We are looking for an HR Officer (Male or Female) having background experience in same department with minimum of 5 years experience.
Our Company is located in Ras Al Khaimah Freezone, United Arab Emirates. Interested Candidates kindly forward their CV
Search Consultants ( Banking ) Dubai
You have international experiences and accomponied medium-sized companies in growth phases. You are excreted oft he active business life as general manager or equivalent positions, but you want to be active furthermore.
You are financially independent you were engaged in sales and have minimum 10 years experiences, you are flexible and resilient.
You are a team-oriented personality with basic adjustment, large dynamic and high service orientation.
Minimum age of 40 years
Benefits Officer Dubai
Benefits officer wanted, in this position you will work with HR and assist the workers with any issues concerning their benefits, you will also assist in new policies and help ensure that all 400 staff get their benefits, we offer a great salary package for this role
HR Advisor Dubai
- Recruitment and ongoing development staff;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Compensation and benefits administration; and
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- 4 years’ human resources experience, at least two years of which is in a professional services context
- Educated to degree level in human resources
- A confident mature professional with a robust personality
- Good influencing skills combined with diplomacy and discretion
- A team player capable of building good working relationships
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Building relationships with clients and developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation. Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment providing relevant solutions.
Making the search as per the client criteria using naukrigulf, naukri and monstergulf portal and even LinkedIn and working on Junior, Mid and senior level positions.
Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing them on portals, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlisting of the candidates.
Understanding the requirements of Clients and Recruiting candidates for IT and Non It position
Handling clients, interactive with them for new requirement or for any feedback.
Initial screening of resumes for the purpose of Recruitment for clients.
Sourcing CVs from various portals internal database, reference or by mass mailing.
Discussing the opening with the candidates, briefing them the opportunity