Account Manager Dubai
We are seeking a sales/ business development account manager who has successfully proven record in business development and sales of automation, Instrumentation products, SCADA, water leaking detection system into system integrators accounts. This seasoned account manager will have to develop and manage the automation and water leaking detection business within the GCC. The Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with consultants, system integrators, contractors and end users, identifying opportunities and providing the company solutions to meet their business needs. Solutions will include hardware and software for plant intelligence, HMI, SCADA systems, and plant automation systems for managing, controlling and improving industrial facilities.
The account manager will be responsible for the growth of the automation division. In this role you will apply knowledge of mentioned products and solutions, pricing plans, competition, marketing objectives, sales objectives and sales skills to sell company solutions
HR Officer Dubai
Our UAE operations is looking for a HR Officer to join our great team, Reporting to the HR Manager,this role will allow you to make a major difference to this project. Your duties will include:
- Recruitment Assistance, working with the HR Team
- You will work with Contracts and Letters
- You will handle the Mobilization of staff
- General advice and support
- Assist with workforce planning and training
- you have a degree in Human Resources
- You have 2 plus years experience
HR Executive Dubai
A Dubai based retail company is currently having an opening for an HR Executive.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
A degree in Human Resource Management
Minimum two years experience in a similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in various HR and Admin functions like – recruitment, induction, training & development, employee relations, performance appraisal, etc.
Apart from good communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, integrity and good work ethics is desired in the candidate
Compensation : 4500 - 5000 + additional benefits
Employee Relations Manager Dubai
employee relations manager is responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee/labor relations and staffing functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Directs classification plans and programs, coordinates preparation of position descriptions, and oversees job evaluations.
2. Administers and interprets various labor agreements, administers grievance procedures; provides labor relations support during contract negotiations.
3. Acts as a liaison between department managers and union representatives.
4. Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
5. Administers unemployment insurance processes; reviews liability reports and monitors program costs; and recommends policy changes to the director of human resources.
6. Directs the development of staffing strategies.
7. Develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
8. Develops, streamlines and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
9. Leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
10. Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs.
11. Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
12. Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Human Resources Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
5. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Ethical Conduct.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
1. Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in human resources management or related field.
2. Three to five years of experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on employee/labor relations.
HR Officer Dubai
HR Officer wanted for large Technology company in Dubai village, this is a great time to join this firm as we are expanding
If you have experience in HR, about 3 years, then please apply, we offer a great salary package
HR Administrator Qatar
Bringing with you experience in coordinating personnel, rostering and solid administration experience, this role will be suited to someone who has worked with large scale events in the past as well as having touched on some sales and marketing activities.
You will be highly organised and have a good understanding of operational preparation of shows such as; staffing, cleaning, security, stocktake and in addition to your understanding of payroll and OH&S, you will ideally be looking to grow your own position to look after promotional material and marketing the venue to new clients.
To be successful in obtaining this great position you will have a strong work ethic and previous experience with similar responsibilities and be passionate about what you do. Possess outstanding computer skills using Word and Excel, along with the ability to work late nights and weekends where required.
A car is essential and parking is provided.
Island Real Estate
Junior HR Officer Dubai
Junior HR officer wanted for real estate firm in the UAE, you will work with the senior HR manager on all hiring issues, salary starts at 9000 AED per month