HR Coordinator Dubai
We have an urgent opening for HR Coordinator who will be based at our Al Ras, Deira,Dubai Office for which we are conducting a Walkin Interview. (Address is given below)
The major task will be Recruitment itself and other things will be add on tasks as per requirement basis. (Salary will be in between 5200 AED - 6000 AED)
Job Profile of HR Coordinator
1. The Candidate will be responsible for timely closure of open positions.
2. He’ll be the first point of contact for Candidates who are coming for Interview.
3. He’ll be responsible to take up their Initial round of Interviews and do the assessment before scheduling their next round of Interviews.
4. He’ll be responsible for receiving the recruitment related calls of Candidates and to invite the suitable Candidates for Interview.
5. He’ll be responsible to check all the CV’s received from the Candidates (To review the CV’s and to do initial telephonic discussion before calling up any Candidate for an Interview).
6. If the Candidate is through with all the rounds of Interview then to negotiate the Salary with the Candidate and ensure the joining at the earliest.
Key Qualities Required:
HR Executive Dubai
A Dubai based retail company is currently having an opening for an HR Executive.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
A degree in Human Resource Management
Minimum two years experience in a similar role
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Experience in various HR and Admin functions like – recruitment, induction, training & development, employee relations, performance appraisal, etc.
Apart from good communication and interpersonal skills, discretion, integrity and good work ethics is desired in the candidate
Compensation : 4500 - 5000 + additional benefits
Island Real Estate
Junior HR Officer Dubai
Junior HR officer wanted for real estate firm in the UAE, you will work with the senior HR manager on all hiring issues, salary starts at 9000 AED per month
Recruitment Consultant Dubai
Recruitment consultant needed for construction company in the UAE, you will work with the HR Manager concerning new hires, fires and contract workers, we are looking for a professional with 5 years experience
SK Skills & Development
HR Manager Dubai
A position is open for a manager with 4 or more years HR experience, you will also have good English skills for this position, the salary will start at 78 K USD per year tax free
HR Executive Dubai
HR EXECUTIVE & HR COORDINATOR
Candidates should be:
2. Graduate of Human Resource Management or any related course/degree
3. With at least 3-5 years experience gained in a manufacturing and trading industry
4. Experience gained in a metal recycling company handling laborers is an advantage and will be given priority.
5. With good communication skills.
6. Willing to work in Sharjah.
7. With experience in AX
8. Can work ASAP.
Group HR Manager Dubai
Job description: Finpower Aircon L.L.C is Maxell Group of Companies, which is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified company established in year 2012, specializes in manufacturing of Air-conditioning equipment manufacturing and Kitchen ventilation system with state of art manufacturing facility located in Dubai industrial City. Finpower is committed to provide quality HVAC solution for Commercial, Residential and special application projects with the backup of strong engineering team to serve diverse design challenges.
Finpower is committed toward environment which provides HVAC engineering solutions with assist in saving energy and reducing the carbon foot prints and abets customer in operational savings.
Modular construction of units- the unit can be manufactured to meet any space requirement with minimum foot area by overcoming site constraints without affecting overall performance.
With complete In-house manufacturing facility Finpower is capable of delivering high quality products at very competitive price and shortest delivery periods.
Group HR Manager
Post Graduation Educated in HR
* Minimum 12 years of experience
* Minimum 5 years of manager experience
* Strong understanding of evaluating and implementing HR Policies/Procedures and Payroll in both India and UAE.
* Excellent knowledge of Talent Acquisition & Talent Development
* Arabic is a bonus but not essential
Package: 12k-14K per month