Human Resource Officer Dubai
Assist in answering and routing of office phone calls
Assist in booking air ticket, hotel accommodation as and when required
Manage and maintain proper filing records
Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned
GCE ‘A’ Levels & Above
Minimum 1 years of related experience in Administrative / Human Resource/ Finance Discipline
Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English & Mandarin
Preferably with experience in Construction Sector
Good Team Player
Recruitment manager Dubai
We are looking for a talented Recruiting coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.
Human Resources Manager Dubai
Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
HR Officer Dubai
We are looking for a HR officer to work with us, we are a growing property development company and need a experienced HR Officer to assist the HR Manager with hires, benefits and other issues related to the job, if you have a degree and at least 3 years experience in HR, then please apply
HR Manager Dubai
• Support the Operations Manager in leading and assisting management of the organisation in achieving the best fit between its organisational structure and its business model.
• Contribute in the formulation of the overall strategy of HR department, to achieve set objectives and future growth visions.
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and employees within the organisation.
• Develop, maintain and guide the execution of the Operations (Employee Relations, Payroll and Administration and Training and Development) processes and procedures.
• Contribute in the annual HR Policy and Procedures review.
Employee Relations and Payroll and Administration
• Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Assist the Operations Manager in the development and continuous improvement of performance management tools and systems aligned with the organisational vision and strategies.
• Must have Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• HR qualifications preferred
• 5-10 years corporate HR function experience including a minimum of 5 years in a HR Manager role
• At least 4 years of experience in talent development, talent management, and/or learning and development
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Interpersonal relations
• Planning and negotiation skills
• Relationship building skills
HR manager Dubai
Responsible for achieving sales targets,activity implementation,business planning and analysis,principal interactions, customer relationship management and timely collections for the assigned Principals
• Maintaining and increasing sales of company's products.
• Reaching the targets and goals set for the area assigned.
• Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base.
• Allocating areas to sales representatives.
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
• Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
• Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
• Dealing with major customer accounts.
• Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
• Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales within the Area assigned.
• Develop and maintain an efficient network distribution to ensure the comprehensive availability of company s products and services across the area to achieve targets
• Holding Bachelor degree in business or related majors.
• 5 years and more experience in FMCG.
• Holding UAE valid driving license.
• Should have knowledge in UAE market and AD in specific.
Compliance officer Dubai
currently looking for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consultant for our Bahrain operations with the terms and conditions:
• Telecom domain experience will be an added advantage
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at