HR Administrator Dubai
We are currently seeking for experienced Human Resource Administrator to join our team. The HR Administrator performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as data entry, auditing data, correspondence, scanning, filing and maintaining employee files for the HR Department.
Responsibilities for an HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• Heavy data entry
• Enter employee and contingent worker data into HR system
• Receive and audit forms for appropriate approvals.
• Respond to employee questions
• Check audit reports for accuracy
HR Administrator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• At least 2 years experience in HR administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
HR Profssional Dubai
excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR/Admin to join a Global company in Dubai. Responsibilities includes, be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries, related documentation, contracts of employment, ensure the relevant HR database. The key purpose of this role will be to provide HR administrative support, working alongside our outsourced providers and internal teams to drive continual improvement of the HR processes and procedures. You need to demonstrate excellent relationship building, communication and negotiation skills.
HR Officer Dubai
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources department
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Prepare and process variety of HR related documents.
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
• Update HR databases in HR Software.
• Monitoring all the expiration dates of the documents
• Basic knowledge of labor laws
• tracking every request
HR Manager Dubai
Job description: -Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
-Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
-Managing the recruitment and selection process
-Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
-Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
-Manage the recruitment and selection process
-Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
-Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
-Nurture a positive working environment
-Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
-Maintain pay plan and benefits program
-Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
HR Administrator Dubai
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for HR Administrator for our Dubai operations with the following skill set:
Skill Set required:
• 3+ years of similar experience in UAE.
• Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry will be an advantage.
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
• Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
• Should be responsible for attending employees’ queries related to HR policies, procedures & Administration.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
HR Advisor Dubai
- Recruitment and ongoing development staff;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Compensation and benefits administration; and
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- 4 years’ human resources experience, at least two years of which is in a professional services context
- Educated to degree level in human resources
- A confident mature professional with a robust personality
- Good influencing skills combined with diplomacy and discretion
- A team player capable of building good working relationships
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Benefits Officer Dubai
Benefits officer wanted, in this position you will work with HR and assist the workers with any issues concerning their benefits, you will also assist in new policies and help ensure that all 400 staff get their benefits, we offer a great salary package for this role
Highly successful provider is experiencing continued business growth despite the economic conditions. To facilitate and expedite this growth the organisation needs to ensure appropriate Human Resource support systems are in place and functioning properly. The key responsibility is to work closely with the company management ensuring the human resource goals complement and enhance the overall business goals. The focus is to help create an environment of support and enhancement to the overall strategic plans of the business.