HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager to join and lead our Human Resources department.
Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
HR Officer Dubai
Responsible for the purchase and maintenance of office stationery and equipment’s, sourcing competitive products and reducing costs quarter to quarter. Maintain and record details of business travel reservations including flights, car hire and hotels. Managed and perform general administrative duties including telephone support and management of external and internal mails for the management team. Managing and coordinating the registration and insurance renewals of the vehicles. Responsible for office maintenance and upkeep. Providing weekly and monthly MIS to the managements and monthly budget for the office. Responsible for daily attendance records. Renewal of tenancy contracts for Guest House and the staff & managers accommodation. Adding & maintaining contracts of existing / new suppliers & vendors. Should be able to handle petty cash and bank transactions as and when required. General Office Administration – Maintenance of files and filing systems – interaction with vendors for regular functioning of the day to day affairs of the office. Responsible of wide variety of administration duties in support of other senior management. Co-ordinate and implement office activities and companywide social events. Receive incoming mail and monitor inbound /outbound shipping and receiving. Complete expense reports, pay invoices and other related duties. Co –ordinate office seating arrangements for business units and assign desk phones and other assets as necessary with the HR
Employee Relations Manager Dubai
employee relations manager is responsible for managing a range of activities related to employee/labor relations and staffing functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Directs classification plans and programs, coordinates preparation of position descriptions, and oversees job evaluations.
2. Administers and interprets various labor agreements, administers grievance procedures; provides labor relations support during contract negotiations.
3. Acts as a liaison between department managers and union representatives.
4. Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
5. Administers unemployment insurance processes; reviews liability reports and monitors program costs; and recommends policy changes to the director of human resources.
6. Directs the development of staffing strategies.
7. Develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
8. Develops, streamlines and enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
9. Leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
10. Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs.
11. Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
12. Ensures compliance with all state and federal discrimination and employment regulations.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
2. Human Resources Capacity.
3. Communication Proficiency.
5. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Ethical Conduct.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
1. Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in human resources management or related field.
2. Three to five years of experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on employee/labor relations.
HR Manager Dubai
This is an outstanding opportunity for a HR professional who enjoys working as a true internal consultant, able to build and gain the trust and respect of all staff including senior management. Working with a broad range of stakeholders across the organisation, you will be able to listen to their views, ideas and concerns. You will provide advice in line with the organisations agreements, policies and procedures.
Senior Recruitment Consultantn Dubai
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will work as part of the dynamic and multinational Recruitment team, and ultimately build a business unit within the Recruitment Division, with the responsibility of prospecting and account-managing a select number of new and existing key multinational and large regional accounts across our emerging market operations with a focus on permanent/interim/contract recruitment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Build and manage an permanent/interim/contract consulting desk and ultimately build your own business unit within the Recruitment Division
Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities
Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams as well as Regional Team Leaders, to develop and implement relevant attraction plans for specific regions and/or industries
Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
Effectively demonstrate “best practices” and promote brand awareness
Communicate business pipeline to Managing Director and Recruitment Manager
Build and manage a team of Consultants and Recruiters whilst supporting and mentoring less experienced members of the team
Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue targets
Skills & Competencies:
Strong Commercial awareness
Account management skills
Excellent communication skills – oral and written
Attention to detail in all aspects for work
Strong team player
Ability to analyse and report accurately
Excellent project management skills
Degree qualified – a HR related degree or professional qualification is considered beneficial
Extensive knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Energy, Financial Services, Manufacturing, FMCG or Mining/Minerals/Extraction industries, especially across the emerging markets will be a distinct advantage
Extensive recruitment/account management experience, preferably with international exposure
Fluency in English a pre-requisite. An additional language is considered beneficial
HR Manager Dubai
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services. sakary 8900AED per month
Payroll Officer Dubai
Are you a payroll professional ready to move to the UAE, we have a role open, you must have related qualifications and 4 years experience for this position, salary is 56 K USD tax free
HR Recruiter Dubai
UC FORWARD MARKETING FZ-LLC
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Monthly Salary: Unspecified
• Job Role:HR Recruiter
• Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
• Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
• Listed By: Employer
• Company Size:11-50 Employees
• Career Level:Mid-level
HR Recruiter cum Administrator
Location: Dubai – Dubai Design District
A company located in Dubai -Dubai Design District mainly dealing with property marketing with the most prestigious property developer in Dubai requires an experienced HR Recruiter cum Administrator
This job required an end to end recruiter that can do a variety of administrational works.
He or she should be able to find the correct candidates by working alone on the requirements
*This Job also involve in:-
• Recruiting of staff
• HR Generalist
• Manager Assistance
• PRO works
*Scope of work:-
1. In charge of recruitment independently
• Search for candidates by posting ads and head hunting
• Screen candidate’s CV’s and job applications
• Conducts interviews
2. Develop and update job descriptions/ job specifications
3. Maintains human resources records, personnel files and any other office files (documents)
4. Provide training to new staff
5. Supervisor of staff performance an work quality
6. Coordinates with the PRO for any employee or company requirements
7. Assists the Manager with administrational work
8. Do HR and administration outdoor works and visits
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Related higher educational degree
• Must know how to calculate wages and salaries
• Fluent in English
• Physically fit
• Advance MS Office user
• UAE driving license