Telesales agents Dubai
Job description: The candidate
Expert Female Telesales agents with experience in the generation of qualified leads, sales records in outbound, and cold calls
Ask questions to identify customer needs, negotiate to close sales
Keep accurate records of calls and sales
Female with Bachelor degree
2-5 years telemarketing experience
Experience in the Education and Training or banking industry IS A MUST
Self-confident with outstanding negotiation skills
Professional user of PC with go get it attitude
Career-focused with a strong passion to succeed
Able to handle sales pressure
Customer service manager Dubai
Job description: Responsibility:
1. Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers/prospects
2. Report to Management and work closely with Customer Support.
3. Participate in preparation and execution of sales plans.
4. Achieving annual sales target.
6. Sales territory includes the Middle East, mainly based in Dubai.
1. Preferably with not less than 5 years proven experience in oilfield and transportation industry within U.A.E
2. Knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment standards.
3. Strong client network with thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
4. Well-educated in technically related field.
Customer service Dubai
We have an urgent requirement with one of our reputed client for the below mentioned position :
Designation : Customer Service Representative
Location : Sharjah/Al Ain/Abu Dhabi/Dubai/Fujairah
Candidates on Sponsor Visa/Own Visa (NOC) only need to apply for this job.
Client is looking for Presentable, Smart candidate with good Communication Skills.
Interested & Matching candidates can Walk-In for an interview on the below mentioned :
Customer Service Reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
1.Effectively manage incoming calls
2.Generate sales leads
3.Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
4.Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
5.Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
6.Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
7.Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
8.Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
9.Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
10.Take the extra mile to engage customers
1.Proven customer support experience
2.Track record of over-achieving quota
3.Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
4.Good and pleasent personality
5.Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
6.Excellent communication and presentation skills
7.Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
8.Minimum College degree
9.Salary: AED 2,000.00 /month + 5% commission (on trial and will be finalize after satisfactory)
10.Job location: Greece Cluster, International City, Dubai - U.A.E.
Telemarketing Professional Dubai
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers in prospect for new business.
2. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
3. Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
4. Preparing and following up on any sales quotations made for clients.
5. Gathering market and customer intelligence.
6. Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
7. Maintaining accurate and updated records at all points of time.
8. Gaining a clear understanding of customers\' businesses and requirements.
9. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
10. Liaising with the Director on regular basis to discuss & implement strategies and goals for the development of business.
11. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
12. Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Customer Service Representative Dubai
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
> Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
> Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
> Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
> Cancel or upgrade accounts.
> Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
> Advise on company information.
> Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
> Place or cancel orders.
> Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
> Act as the company gatekeeper.
> Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
> Handle product recalls.
> Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
> Inform customer of deals and promotions.
> Sell products and services.
> Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
> Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
> Close out or open call records.
> Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Customer relations officer
RABIC SPEAKER CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER (FEMALE ONLY)
TO BE BASED IN ABU DHABI, UAE
SALARY - AED 6,000.00 TO AED 7,000.00 per month
•Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
•Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
•Provide retail desk reception duties and answering phone calls in a cordial, timely and professional manner
•Meet and greet customer and clients in a professional and warm manner
•Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
•Perform data entry (complete and accurate details of the customer)
•Prepare weekly report
•Updates Branch Manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily sales action summaries
•Maintains promotional database
•Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
•Demo car management which includes booking using due process.
•Coordinates and prepare documents needed for test drive
•Maintains clear, concise and up-to-day records of stock car levels.
•Assists sales team and guest as necessary with general administrative task including copying documents, shipping, emailing clients /customer,
•Records and delivers minutes of sales management meetings (if there’s any)
•Supporting the Sales Team with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required
•Keep up to date with the current promotions to provide information to the customers.
•Coordinate communication between Sales and Aftersales Department
A receptionist's daily tasks will involve:
Meeting and greeting clients
Keeping the reception area tidy
Answering and forwarding phone calls
Screening phone calls
Sorting and distributing post