SERVICE EXECUTIVE DubaI
Brief job description: - Meeting clients & understand their concerns, giving them project updates. - Responding to clients’ queries and concerns through emails and phone. - Coordinate between the client and Operations team to get the Title Deed for Clients. - Regular follow up with the clients for payments (Due Installments) - Preparing project update letters, payment schedule letters, demand notes for the customers. - Updating client details in EPMS. - Sending Clients receipts of their payments
Customer service Dubai
We are looking for a dynamic and smart young lady Customer Service cum Sales Coordinator with good English Language command for our Logistics company in Duba
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Good Time management skills
Good Interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Advanced Microsoft office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint) skills required.
Experience in logistics or shipping is preferred.
Education: Bachelors degree
Al Onwan General Reading
Sales Agents Dubai
We are a leading Cosmetics Company specialized in Hair, Make Up, Skin Care, Beauty Tools and Nails care brands. We are looking for Sales Executives for outdoor selling. Applicants must have relevant experience in Sales preferably Cosmetics products.
Must have Driving License or own Car
With Strong Selling Background
Minimum 2-3 years experience in the UAE
All Nationalities may apply.
Must have knowledge in Hair or Skin , or Nail Care
Must be target oriented, team player, hardworking
Must have excellent English communication skills, and Customer Service.
Call centre agent Dubai
Job description: Looking for a mid level experienced Call Center Agent in UAE.
Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
Research required information using available resources.
Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
Call customers to schedule delivery appointment and confirm delivery address.
Coordinate with logistics staff and supervisors regarding any urgent shipments or special requests.
Answer calls and respond to customer requests.
Provide customers with information regarding delivery status.
Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
Follow-up on customer enquires & ensure timely resolution.
Complete call logs and reports.
Recommend process improvements to supervisor.
Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
One year experience in same field.
Excellent data entry and typing skills.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Call centre agents Dubai
Position for call centre agents
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Provide product and service information to customers
• Research required information using available resources
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Complete call logs and reports
• Other duties as assigned
Call Center Agent Qualifications and Skills
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
• Language proficiency in English mandatory
• Second language proficiency in Hindi or Malayalam or Arabic
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
Tele Sales Executive
Consistently generate sales for company’s products and services through Tele Sales to Corporate/Business customers (B2B Sales)
Excellent communication skills, etiquette and acumen to access and connect with key decision makers at potential Corporate/Business customers. Proven successful track record in tele sales / direct sales to corporate/business accounts (B2B Sales) and expertise in independently handling the whole sales cycle starting from prospecting to sales closing. Should be responsible, aggressive, persuasive, and target oriented achiever. Should have a go-getter attitude and out of the box thinking ability. Proven sales closing experience, strong presentation skills, good listening skills and good interpersonal skills required. This position requires individuals with high self-esteem, confidence, perseverance, enthusiasm, and pleasing personalities, who are self-starters and well organized.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 2 Years’ successful B2B tele sales or direct sales experience
Salary Package : Base salary + incentives