Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.
What you have:
• Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
• Advanced market knowledge.
• Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
• Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
• Female candidates preferred.
Market Research Assistants Dubai
Frontier Data Corp is a market research firm based out of New York. We specialize in collecting and analyzing local economic data throughout emerging markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America.
We are currently looking to hire researchers and data collectors to develop our current team for future economic data collection and survey projects.
Researcher responsibilities will include:
- Collecting economic data on a reoccurring basis
- Performing personal surveys
- Collecting market data in their local area
- Enter data into web-based or mobile phone based system
- Researchers must be organized and capable of working on their own
- Access to the Internet via computer or mobile phone is a requirement
- High school education or above
- Knowledge of Excel is helpful
- Knowledge of Economics or experience performing surveys is a plus
Customer service manager Dubai
Job description: Responsibility:
1. Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers/prospects
2. Report to Management and work closely with Customer Support.
3. Participate in preparation and execution of sales plans.
4. Achieving annual sales target.
6. Sales territory includes the Middle East, mainly based in Dubai.
1. Preferably with not less than 5 years proven experience in oilfield and transportation industry within U.A.E
2. Knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment standards.
3. Strong client network with thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
4. Well-educated in technically related field.
Team Leaders Dubai
Seeking enthusiastic leaders who can coach crew members and drive a positive guest culture in the restaurant. The Supervisor / Shift Lead /Team Lead is generally offered as part time or full time opportunity. Prior experience as a shift lead, shift leader, crew lead, team lead, assistant manager, AGM, general manger, gm, supervisor is highly desirable Less Requirements/Responsibilities Supervisor / Shift Lead / Crew Lead / Team Lead Requirements:
-Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to manage others- Previous restaurant experience
- Ability to speak and read English fluently
- Assist with Cashier functions including cash outs and making change
- Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant and delegate side work tasks daily
- Perform uniform checks ensuring that everyone is in the proper attire
- Run the shift while making sure that all employees are taking their given/mandatory breaks at the appropriate time throughout the day
- Assist the Manager with any other additional needs
Looking for female receptionist for beauty Clinic in Dubai. (English & Arabic speaker)
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Register the clients in software and assist to call center for follow up the clients
Candidates should be fluent in Arabic and English.
Customer Service Representative
•High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
•Excellent in English speaking. Arabic speaking is a plus.
•Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
•Comfortable using computers and CRM system.
•Experience working with customer support.
-Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
-Responding promptly to customer inquiries over the phone and digital media.
-Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
-Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
Send update CV
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for UAE (Dubai, Sharjah & NE).
• Identifying market potential to establish new account, achieve sales target, etc.
• Provide superior customer services
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends.
• Coordinate with other divisions
• Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
• High standards of professional conduct with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within a multinational food industry environment.
• Valid UAE driving license.
• Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve customer service recovery outcomes.
• Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Company Industry: FMCG/ Distribution company
• Job Role: Sales Executive
• Employment Type: Full Time Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: AED 6,000/- + Commission
• Number of Vacancies: 2
Receptionist/Secretary in an Auto Spare Part Store located in Sharjah:
-Must be fluent in English (Speaking and writing)
-Honest, hardworking and responsible
-Previous Experience (Preferred)
-Must be capable of dealing with clients and can take load of work
-Have enough computer knowledge to communicate with clients over the emails
-Basic MS Office and Outlook knowledge is required
Attractive compensation and facilities as per qualifications. We will short list the candidates and will call you for interview. If you are on temporary visa then please mention your time of availability, so that we can schedule earlier interviews for you.
Note: The subject of the email must be as \"Your Name - Resume for Receptionist\". A latest photograph and/or copy of passport will be appreciated (scanned image in standard formats). Your resume must be in standard MS Word or PDF format. Emails with incomplete subject will not be entertained. No transport allowance or any other compensation will be provided for interview. The time and date of interview can be changed by mutual consent.