Call Centre Agents Dubai
Call Center Agent required for a Leading Outsourcing Company – Dubai
Handle customer inquires/calls over the telephone or chat as per the clients requirements.
Process orders, deliveries, forms & applications and describe product & services.
Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to up sell or purchase a product or service.
Manage & resolve customer complaints.Identify & escalate priority issues and route calls to appropriate resource.
Husband's/Father's sponsorship preferred.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Typing speed - minimum 25 wpm.
Willing to join immediately.
Job Type: Full-time, 9hours/day, 6day a week
Salary: AED2,500 - AED3,000/month
Job Location: Dubai
CSR Agents Dubai
• 2-3 experience in Customer care service
• 1-2 years of experience in Sales(Direct/indirect)
• Good to have experience in Cooperate/Retail/Outlet Sales
• Domain expertise in Telecom, Retail, Hotel
• Good communication skills in English & Arabic
• Computer proficiency
• Excellent team player
• Time Management
• Multitasking and ability to handle many requests in parallel
• Customers service orientation.
Salary is 4k+incentives + medical card+ Annual ticket
NB: If you are locally available in UAE for the face to face discussion, please do share your profile to
Customer Service Agents Dubai
MALE Customer Service Representative/ Office Boy for European Company in JLT
If you have work experience in Customer Handling in Dubai, please forward your CV
Required Skills: communicative, very heart friendly personality, loyalty and excellent customer skills, fluent in English language and preferably Arabic basic skills
Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Follow up; schedule and ensure proper execution of the agenda. Organizes specific events requested by Manager; Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Manager and efficiently managing all mail. Documenting minutes of meeting, preparing presentation, arranging conferences and meeting schedule. Maintain efficient filing of documents and data. Support in Budget preparation. Ensure the general administration related to the activities of the Manager, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels, visas, flight and hotel bookings, expenses. In general, good in communication skills.
Interested candidate, Please forward CV with recent picture (Passport & Full Picture);
Young, smart and with single status and in a position to travel to any Emirates or GCC country if required.
Please mentioned clearly: DOB; Visa Status; Social Status, Whatsup Number, Contact Number in UAE & your country, email & rest important description need in CV.
Call Centre Agents Dubai
Our company needs a female tele caller urgently. She have to capture a market of web services, web development, on telephone. She will have to call up companies and firms in UAE and generate sales for the company services which primarily will be Website Desiging and SEO.
Generating a list of potential clients and convincing them to buy services from us will be the major role.
Receptionist for gents and ladies salons network located in best hotels in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
We are looking for a female receptionist, aged from 22-35, fluent in English, knowledge of Russian is an advantage too, experienced PC user, communicable, responsible, polite, experience as the administrator, hostess, receptionist is required.
Please send your CV
Immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. Good English/Telephone skills are must. Experience in Telemarketing & Sales advantage. FATHER/ SPONSOR/HUSBAND VISA ONLY need to apply . Attractive salary with incentives. Note: Only Email correspondence please.
The receptionist is responsible for answering the main line, directing callers to the appropriate team member as well as handling the administration of general office duties.
The Receptionist reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for providing office and clerical services, attending to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
· Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office.
· Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
· Direct s customer or the general public to the appropriate staff member
· Pick up and deliver the mail
· Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
· Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
· Make preparations for committee meetings
· Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
· Respond to public inquiries
· Provide word-processing and secretarial support
· Perform clerical duties in order to maintain office administration.
· Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
· Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
· Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment