New JLT salon looking for a Receptionist
New progressive salon concept coming up in JLT. Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, diligent and customer-oriented front desk receptionist. Good starting salary is offered (6500 aed) with an opportunity to increase it based on sales (1%).
- Welcome the customers
- Manage phone / website bookings
- Manage salon's retail stock
- Control the attendance and the cleanliness of the salon
- Promote and sell salon's retail products
- Attend work trainings if required
- Be punctual, responsible, strong personality, able to manage others and anticipate customer needs
- Customer-oriented, able to smile all the time, able to resolve conflicts with customers in diplomatic way
- Excellent level of English; able to understand clients' needs and interact with them, able to use professional language
- Experience working in Dubai is a bonus
We are looking for a good looking and smart female receptionist for our office in Dubai.
Should possess the following:
Good command over English.
Meet and Greet guests.
Handle Board Line calls and transfer it to concern department.
Ensure the reception area is neat and clean at all times.
Handling hotel and ticket reservation of staff/management and guests.
Should be well versed in Microsoft( Word,Excel,Outlook etc..)
Ensure to check emails on daily basis and act as required.
Must be available to join immediately.
Preferably Indian on Family Sponsorship.
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
A reputed firm in Dubai is now looking for a Female Telecaller who can join immediately.
With Excellent English Communication Skills. Multilingual highly preferred. Candidates must have a min of 2 years work experience.
With experience in lead generation, sales development, or sales or financial institutions is an advantage.Freshers can also apply.
– Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to introduce our products/services.
– Schedule appointments for sales to meet with prospective customers.
-Flexibility in timing/work location is required.
-Daily Reports should be informed.
Sales Professional Dubai
Sales Representative Vacancy reference #: 2015012601 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: March 2015 Salary: Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission on sales revenue Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge of Russian (both oral and written) - Good command in English - Experience in Sales in the service sector in vital - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Experience in corporate services market would be an advantage - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Awareness of the latest technical innovations Interested candidates should fill in the application form on our website (http://olieserve.com/jobs) and send CV
Telemarketing Agents Dubai
Make outbound calls to prospective customers
Work to daily / weekly targets, to achieve required
making outbound business to business calls
booking meetings and demonstrations for the account manager
Sourcing leads from the internet and email campaigns
assisting sales executives to achieve their sales targets with all aspects of sales, salary and commision
Customer service manager Dubai
Who we are
Soopa is a Dubai–based online grocery marketplace. It brings supermarkets and specialty stores together under the umbrella of a great, unified shopping experience.
We are looking for
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive who will help us to build innovative experiences for our Grocery App. We have a very strong focus on customer satisfaction and want to put our users in the forefront and ensure they have a pleasant an uninterrupted experience while achieving our business goals that keep the lights on. The challenge is very big and so is the impact you’ll have. Soopa is set out to change the way people do their grocery shopping and you will be part of the team that will make this transformation a reality.
If your qualifications are
- 3 years experience in customer care with e-commerce
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Understanding of e-commerce business and operations
- Experience working on systems
- Available in UAE, work place is Dubai
Your responsibilities are
- Manage incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle customer complaints and deal with issues all the way to resolution
- Liaise with operations and follow up orders, issues
- Marketing calls to customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
What you get
- Experience of work in developing and growing Dubai based start-up
- International team environment
- Competitive salary
- Company bonuses and awards
Job description: Looking for Female receptionist/secretary in Dubai UAE. Preferably husband sponsor visa who can join immediately.
prior experience of receptionist and secretary would be preferable.
Attending phone calls
Schedule meeting with companies with CEO.
other general tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED3,001.00 /month
Customer Care Agents Dubai
Sales and Customer Care Agent Busy craft supply business is looking for an energetic person to take care of wholesale and corporate customers. Knowledge and an interest in semi-industrial embroidery machines, craft materials and processes and business would be a perfect combination. Applicants must have excellent spoken & written English, and facility in other languages is a plus. Good computer, time management and communication skills are essential. Must be very comfortable using Excel; knowledge of Pastel accounting system and Adobe Design software would be beneficial.