As a Receptionist/Front Desk Officer. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
1.1 Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate leasing agent or division.
1.2 Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents (checks, etc) through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and division managers. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
1.3 Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits.
1.4 Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies.
1.5 Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits and entering and updating data in respective software.
1.6 Provide a meet and greet function for walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
1.7 Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily. Informing the Manager-Sales on any significant issue(s).
1.8 Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and landlords. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists
1.9 Should able to use efficiently online brokerage real estate management system.
The candidate should have 2 to 3 years experience in similar field.
Customer service agents Dubai
Customer Service Agent
Excellent Communication Skills in both ARABIC & ENGLISH
Can join immediately
Location is in Business Bay
Sales / Telemarketing Executive Immediate requirement for Advertising and Media Co in Dubai. Good English/Telephone skills are must. Experience in Telemarketing & Sales advantage.
HUSBAND /FATHER/ SPONSOR VISA ONLY need to apply . Attractive salary with incentives. Note: Only Email correspondence please.
Call Centre Agents Dubai
CALL CENTER AGENT
Work Location : DUBAI - U.A.E
-Excellent Communication Skills in both ARABIC & ENGLISH.
-Can join immediately
Interested applicant may call or send your CV:
TeleSales Agents Dubai
we are looking to hire female telesales executive on husbands or father sponsorship
salary 2000 pm
Customer Service Reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
1.Effectively manage incoming calls
2.Generate sales leads
3.Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
4.Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
5.Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
6.Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
7.Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
8.Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
9.Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
10.Take the extra mile to engage customers
1.Proven customer support experience
2.Track record of over-achieving quota
3.Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
4.Good and pleasent personality
5.Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
6.Excellent communication and presentation skills
7.Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
8.Minimum College degree
9.Salary: AED 2,000.00 /month + 5% commission (on trial and will be finalize after satisfactory)
10.Job location: Greece Cluster, International City, Dubai - U.A.E.
Customer Service – Arabic
A Maids’ Services based in Dubai has an urgent requirement for a Customer Service to act as a liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. He/She has to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Knowledge on Maids’ Services online system booking.
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School or Equivalent.
• Proven customer support experience
• At least 2 years in Maid Services or Janitorial services preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Familiarity with Maids’ Services online systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job description: Receptionist Staff
• Male/ female must be 23-30 years old
• Must have 1-2 years experience as receptionist/ hotel receptionist is an advantage
• Strong Communication skills
• Fast learner and pro active attitude
• Pleasing personality
• Well versed in responding to guest inquiries
• Computer literate