CSR Agents Dubai
• 2-3 experience in Customer care service
• 1-2 years of experience in Sales(Direct/indirect)
• Good to have experience in Cooperate/Retail/Outlet Sales
• Domain expertise in Telecom, Retail, Hotel
• Good communication skills in English & Arabic
• Computer proficiency
• Excellent team player
• Time Management
• Multitasking and ability to handle many requests in parallel
• Customers service orientation.
Salary is 4k+incentives + medical card+ Annual ticket
NB: If you are locally available in UAE for the face to face discussion, please do share your profile to
Telesales agents Dubai
Job description: Outbound Telesales
ProperSix Ltd - Global
Commission – Permanent – full-time – Part-time
20% commission on each sell plus 10% bonus - Top earners can earn £50,000 per annum
ProperSix have expanded globally and we are now in the process of recruiting for experienced sales/telesales representatives on a global scale. If you have a laptop, mobile phone and internet access and you want to make loads of money by working from home then apply today.
Who we are?
ProperSix is a uniquely decentralised ecosystem based on blockchain technology. ProperSix is based on 6 foundations that are ProperSix Prestige Network, Exclusive Members Club, Voip, Casino, Exchange and our own brands that consist of exclusive products for ProperSix Members Club, such as Champagne, Cigars and mobile phones. We are one of the first casinos in the world to be decentralised. This means that all activity in our casino and the rest of our ecosystem generate a value to our utility token (PRO6 Token), which is converted from 1 to 1 security token at launch.
An excellent opportunity has arisen at COMO Hotel for Receptionist. We are currently seeking for qualified persons to fill up the role of Receptionist at our hotels. A Receptionist provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
COMO Hotel is a global company with a broad portfolio of hotel brands, meaning a world of opportunity for you. Our success flows from the thousands of people around the world who form part of the COMO Hotel team. It’s their ideas, inspiration and effort that make us who we are. It’s their individuality that we love. At COMO Hotel, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality jobs. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry. So if you want to work somewhere that can offer a rewarding career and room to be yourself, we want all of you at COMO Hotel. COMO Hotel International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. COMO Hotel International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments.
Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts.
Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all heath and safety legislation.
SERVICE EXECUTIVE DubaI
Brief job description: - Meeting clients & understand their concerns, giving them project updates. - Responding to clients’ queries and concerns through emails and phone. - Coordinate between the client and Operations team to get the Title Deed for Clients. - Regular follow up with the clients for payments (Due Installments) - Preparing project update letters, payment schedule letters, demand notes for the customers. - Updating client details in EPMS. - Sending Clients receipts of their payments
Call centre agents Dubai
Job description: We are telecom channel partner company and looking for energetic and trust worthy female tele calling staff, candidate should have minimum 2 years of tele calling experience ( telecom experience preferable )
Should be on husband or father visa ( company will not provide visa)
Basic salary will be provided upon achieving target attractive incentive plan
Should be fluent speaker English,Hindi,( Arabic and malyalam) will be advantage,
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Required Admin / Customer Service Executive - Arabic spkr preferred
We are looking for an administration & customer service representative. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads (Upload Product / Price list to web portal)
• Follow-up with suppliers for updates on product & price list on day to day basis
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customer
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
Call Centre Representatives Dubai
We are looking for Call Center Representatives and a Call Center Supervisor for an expanding company in Dubai. You will responsible for the liaison between our company and its current and potential clients. You will interact by telephone with clients to provide information on the Company’s services, collect information on the client’s requirements, upsell services and conduct follow-up calls.
- Manage incoming calls and customers service enquiries.
- Identify and assess the client’s needs and obtain client information
- Provide accurate and complete information about the services offered by the Company.
- Persuade potential clients to purchase a service from the Company
- Take the client through the booking process in a clear and informative manner
- Recommend new services, value added services, upgrades and renewals.
- Maintain enquiries and the client data bases
- Follow up on initial contacts and build relationships through open communication.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Contact businesses or private individuals
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database
Education and Experience
- College Level
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
- Previous experience within a call centre environment would be an advantage
- Good typing skills
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Required language skills – English and English/Arabic
- Possess strong verbal communication skills, negotiation skills and adaptability
We require the following:
3 x Arabic/English speaking Representatives
3 x British Nationality/Educated Representatives
3 x English speaking Representatives with previous Call Centre experience
1 x Arabic/English speaking Supervisor with previous Call Centre experience.
We are offering a basic salary plus good commission structure
Hotel Front Desk Agents Dubai
Are you a customer service or hospitality professional, if yes, then please apply as we are hiring, the hotel needs front desk agents with customer service experience and good English skills, you will greet guests and assist with room reservations, this position will pay 9000 AED per month