Client Relationship Manager Dubai
Designation: Client Relationship Manager - Arabic Speaker - Female
Location: Abudhabi and Dubai
Job profile: To foster the relationship with existing and prospective clients. Attend project and business development meetings. Follow up with clients on new opportunities. Act as bridge between clients and the technical team. Ideal candidate should be smart, professional with very good interpersonal skills and a team player. Driving license is a plus.
Experience - 0 to 5 years
Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
Take and relay messages.
Provide information to callers.
Greet persons entering organization.
Direct persons to correct destination.
Tidy and maintain the reception area.
EXPERIENCED WITH EMAIL SENDING, FORWARDING ATTACHING ETC (SHE WILL BE OPERATING THE FRONT OFFICE DESK & PHONE FOR FORWRDING EMAILS OR ATTACHMENTS TO THE OTHER STAFFS IN OFFICE).
GOOD HIGENIC, CLEAN & TIDY (SHE WILL BE MANAGING THE PANTRY by PREPARE TEA OR COFEE TO STAFFS & FOR GUESTS VISITING OUR OFFICE OFTEN)
AVAILABLE IN UAE (SHE WILL BE JOINING IMMEDIATELY)
Note: We have office boy and hence there will not be much physical work for the receptionist, the total number of staff in the office is below 10
Please send CV
Female Temarketing Executives Dubai
An Abu Dhabi based company is looking for (outbound) Female Telemarketing Executives. Candidates must have 2-3 years of sales/marketing experience , preferably from call center/ BPO industry and with knowledge of ISO standards or environmental services e.g. Environmental Monitoring/ EHSMS/ ESTIDAMA/ LEED , etc. Must have excellent communication skills, must be result oriented,proactive,team player andcan work under minimum supervision.
Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.
If you are interested in being part of our successful growing team then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for UAE (Dubai, Sharjah & NE).
• Identifying market potential to establish new account, achieve sales target, etc.
• Provide superior customer services
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends.
• Coordinate with other divisions
• Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
• High standards of professional conduct with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within a multinational food industry environment.
• Valid UAE driving license.
• Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve customer service recovery outcomes.
• Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Company Industry: FMCG/ Distribution company
• Job Role: Sales Executive
• Employment Type: Full Time Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: AED 6,000/- + Commission
• Number of Vacancies: 2
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
A reputed firm in Dubai is now looking for a Female Telecaller who can join immediately.
With Excellent English Communication Skills. Multilingual highly preferred. Candidates must have a min of 2 years work experience.
With experience in lead generation, sales development, or sales or financial institutions is an advantage.Freshers can also apply.
– Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to introduce our products/services.
– Schedule appointments for sales to meet with prospective customers.
-Flexibility in timing/work location is required.
-Daily Reports should be informed.
Customer Service Agents Dubai
Experience in customer service and strong organizational skills. Basic office skills, good computer knowledge including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook...Excellent English speaking and writing skills are a must.
Administrative support and office management experience, in addition to business correspondence and software applications for databases, spreadsheets and desktop publishing is required.
After the initial training, more complex or managerial responsibilities will be added to sales administrative assistance responsibilities.
There is a lot of opportunity for advancement. Commission is guaranteed for every sale.
Experience in customer service is beneficial, along with having sound judgment, discretion and the initiative to drive organizational processes. A successful candidate will have to be able to work independently and run the office during COO's absence.
Daily duties will include: booking sales meetings, follow up with clients and potential clients. drafting emails, arranging for demos, preparing invoices, answering phone calls, etc. After the training, daily duties will include gathering sales leads, arranging for sales meetings, attending sales meetings
A successful candidate must be an independent, quick learner and an ambitious go-getter.
Job description: Receptionist / Admin Assistant
Flare Technical Services LLC - Dubai
AED3,000 a month
• Experience: 2 year ( UAE )
• Bachelors degree
• Joining Date: 30th April or 1st of May 2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle phone calls and inquiries.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office. (Excel & Word & Outlook)Â•
• Prepare reports and filing.
• Arrange appointments and meetings.
• Must be very presentable with absolute perfect command in spoken, written and comprehensive English.Â•
• Perform basic admin and operations duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 /month
• Receptionist: 2 year