FEMALE TELESALES EXECUTIVE - FEMALE TELESALES EXECUTIVE With good communication skills, required for an information technology company based in Sharjah . candidates with Hus/fathers sponsership and who are residing in sharjah needs to apply
English speaking Customer Services Officer.
The right candidate should have good Customer handling skills and an eye for detail, combined with a positive attitude and friendly appearance.
We provide a Working Visa + Insurance plus a salary of 3000 AED + Incentive.
If you think you are the right candidate, please send us your CV
We are looking for a good looking and smart female receptionist for our office in Dubai.
Should possess the following:
Good command over English.
Meet and Greet guests.
Handle Board Line calls and transfer it to concern department.
Ensure the reception area is neat and clean at all times.
Handling hotel and ticket reservation of staff/management and guests.
Should be well versed in Microsoft( Word,Excel,Outlook etc..)
Ensure to check emails on daily basis and act as required.
Must be available to join immediately.
Preferably Indian on Family Sponsorship.
Receptionist - Female for IT company, Spectrami DMCC.
Looking for Filipino resource only.
Exp - 2- 6yrs
Job Location - Dubai , JLT
Job Status - Permanent
Salary - Can be discussed
Interestes people, please call or send their resume
Business Development Manager Dubai
To provide an efficient and responsive sale and after-sales service for companies and related products and services sold or offered for sale by Chesterfield Group. This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have the ability to sell themselves and Chesterfield Group’s services. Previous company formation and/or sale experience within a fast-paced Client facing environment would be preferable. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues as well as respond to client’s enquiry quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings. He/She will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Chesterfield to an agreed annual target, to increase year on year.
- Conducting meeting with Clients and / or Intermediaries (Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Advisors, etc.) will be a daily activity. The Consultant needs to be confident in their knowledge and abilities.
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Presenting Chesterfield to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls. Potential employee will be expected to spend 50% of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for his/her own lead generation and appointment setting. As a representative of Chesterfield Group your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Producing reports/providing management with feedback.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close, handover to the incorporations team.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Chesterfield Group are captured and explored.
- He/She will have individual responsibility for new business and is expected to self-manage; however, will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the managing and Sales Director for complex large pitches and strategies.
- He/She will effectively interact with other departments including the incorporation, admin and account management team when handing over incorporation documents ensuring they are fully briefed in all aspects of the sale.
- Ensuring Chesterfield Group remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from clients and other staff members.
- You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks within the company that may be deemed necessary.
- Educated to degree level
- Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
- Have an eye for detail
- Be a fast learner
- Be driven; be able to use their initiative
- Hardworking, honest and open
- Administration experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Company Formation experience is a bonus
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Other Skills and Qualifications
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
We are currently looking for part time marketers. Marketing will concentrate around obtaining leads from houses/villa that require interior/ exterior painting. You will be doing door-to-door in a friendly manner speaking with homeowners who need painting.
Door-to-door marketing in local neighborhoods and other part of U.A.E, Marketing will concentrate around obtaining estimates from houses that require interior/exterior painting.
Pay is results based; each lead resulting in a following estimate will be paid. Since the pay is results based, it is imperative that employees be as hard working and driven as possible.
1.Reliable transportation within the U.A.E
2.Punctuality and reliability Keen attention to detail
3.Positive attitude and willingness to be part of the team.
4.Ability to deal with people; good communication skills; determination.
5.Valid driver’s license
6 Punctuality and reliability.
7. Minimum one year painting experience and Previous sales,
Call Center agent Dubai
We are looking for Call Center Agents fluent in English and Arabic, Computer Skills.
Salary will be 3500 Monthly + visa
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Required Admin / Customer Service Executive - Arabic spkr preferred
We are looking for an administration & customer service representative. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Generate sales leads (Upload Product / Price list to web portal)
• Follow-up with suppliers for updates on product & price list on day to day basis
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customer
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.