Red Flag Group
Research Analysts Dubai
We are seeking talented Research Analysts of varying seniority with fluency in Persian, Kurdish, Urdu, Turkish, Arabic, and French. Successful candidates may or may not have solid experience in conducting Due Diligence and must have a general knowledge of local market conditions to strengthen the Due Diligence operation and the Firm which continues to grow on a global basis and is expanding its operations in a number of geographies. Key responsibilities: • Conducting and managing internet, database and on the ground research in both English and at least one of the Southeast Asian languages • Writing and reviewing reports • Risk analysis • Conducting quality assurance and handling client issues for the region • Gathering and managing business intelligence in the region • Becoming a specialist in certain countries • Structuring, developing and managing the relationships with vendors and resources in the region • Regular engagement with internal teams including Advisory and Sales, seeking feedback, obtaining updates and managing delivery expectations on the quality of reports in the region • Coaching, developing, managing and supporting on-site and offshore analysts and staff across departments
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketer to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to take our services.
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell our service
Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proficient in English
Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
Persistent and results-oriented
Patient and able to handle customer rejection
High school diploma;
Should have 2-5 years of experience in outbound calling/service industry
A receptionist is required office in a retail environment; maintaining the store records, coordinating and supervising in-store events/activities, learning , and most importantly, building relationships with new clients
* Fluency in English
* Professional or personal experience as a receptionist/Secretary is a must for office duties
* Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
* Great attitude to tackling new tasks and learning new skills
This is a job where candidates can explore their potential and grow, and have fun at the same time! If you thats you send us your letter and CV to ladancia at hotmail dot com. Or what's app CV as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest will only contact you once your CV is approved.
Telemarketing consultant Dubai
Job description: Telemarketing Consultant
The key responsibilities of this function include:
• Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
• Fixing appointments with prospective clients and working in tandem with the sales team.
• Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationship and high level of customer service.
• Being updated on new products and services.
Required Skills :
Experience : 1-2 years of relevant experience in Telemarketing
Qualifications : Graduate
Visa status : Sponsored Visa
Customer Service Reps Dubai
KNOW ENGLISH & ARABIC
- Degree in a related field;
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience in Customer Service
- Proactive and Positive approach with Leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written English; Can Speak & Understand Arabic
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Be disposed to work 6 days a week and extended hours when required;
- General working knowledge
-Salary 4,000 AED per month (depends on experience)
Send your Cv
Candidates no need to resend your CV for the same positions, Your CV will remain in our database and will be consider
Telesales agents Dubai
Fm technical services
Country: United Arab Emirates
Job description: Female Telesales
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present the product and service offering.
- Learn details about the product and service offerings.
- Address any questions or issues customers may have.
Offer solutions based on the client's needs.
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team.
- Keep an updated customer database.
- Track and document calls and sales and update client records.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Fit-out field.
- Female candidates can only apply.
- Good command on the English language.
Send your Updated Resume
Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.
What you have:
• Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
• Advanced market knowledge.
• Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
• Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
• Female candidates preferred.
Client Service Executive - Female Dubai
Experienced in Interior and Exhibition Services Industry, Should be well versed with industry aspects and client dealings. Fluent in verbal and written English Language. Minimum academic achievements as a Graduate. PG in Civil an added advantage.
Should be a UAE resident based in Dubai/Sharjah on Father's or Husband's Visa.
Attractive Renumeration Package as per industry standards and incentives.