Job description: Salary: 4500 AED
No accommodation provide
Clubhouse receptionist inside of a Villa Community ( 470 Private Villas) with amenities such swimming pool, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, gym.
The receptionist will take residents and visitors needs and request. The candidate must possess excellent English skills (speaking and writing), computer literate. The candidate need to be proactive, polite, welcoming and friendly. Must understand the value of excellent customer service and resident satisfaction. The Receptionist will report to the community manager and work closely with the facility management to ensure prompt responses to residents and visitors inquiries.
The Receptionist will be responsible for:
• Meeting, greeting and directing residents and visitors
• Serving as the primary point of contact for the property
• Managing administrative requests from residents
• Verifying and recording visitor information
• Answer calls professionally and assist callers with directions or instructions for the building
• Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and or mail/packages
• Monitor lobby traffic and alert residents to arriving guests and deliveries
• Keeping the communal areas tidy and providing a security presence on-site
• Maintain records of visitors, contractors, keys, elevators, incident reports, daily activities
• All other job duties as requested
• Develops a strong knowledge of the facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
• Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
• To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards.
• To ensure that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
• Stay up to date with all activities and services in the tower.
• Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and customer service.
• Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
• Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
We are looking for a Salon Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our beauty services.
Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
*Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
*Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
*Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
*Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all
necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
*Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via
*Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
*Maintain office security by following safety procedures and
controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor
*Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
*Update calendars and schedule meetings
*Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
*Keep updated records of office expenses and costs related to the reception area
*Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing,
photocopying, transcribing and faxing when required.
*Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office
Representative or similar role.
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
*Professional attitude and appearance
*Solid written and verbal communication skills
*Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
*Excellent organizational skills
*Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to
*Customer service attitude
*Additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Call centre agents Dubai
Attend and manage inbound and outbound calls.
• Manage inquiries by phone, fax and emails.
• Sort and distributes received mails by post box and shipments by courier.
• Prepares and arrange pick up of documents or shipments with courier companies.
• Conducts follow up on shipment status; online and by phone.
• Delegate driver’s daily itinerary/task including airport pick up/drop for guest and staff.
• Keep tract of driver’s whereabouts thru company’s fleet tracking device/system.
• Updates company clients and employees contact details on company’s online system.
• Maintain document processes and ensure appropriate storage of all documentation
• Prepares records for entry into system.
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies.
• Organizing, storing and filling paperwork, documents and computer based information.
• Perform HR related job instructed by the HR Manager during his/her leaves, and assist on daily job as needed.
• To prepare monthly staff log book report
• To follow and update every two weeks vehicle petrol balance, Salik balance, traffic fine etc.
Team Leaders Dubai
Looking for 2 Business development managers for an up coming company with 6 different projects.
Candidates should be able to run the project under the supervision of a Project Manager, should have following criteria.
- Well spoken and written english. Arabic is a plus
- Should be able to meet the deadlines of the project.
- Scheduling meetings and attending them with the important clients.
- Establish good netwroking in relation to the business.
- Team player
- If any experience of launching a project that would be great.
- Good knowledge of Social Media activities
- Should be able to make effective presentations
- Good skills of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and innovative.
- Graduate or post Graduate in Business related subjects. (Project Management is a Plus)
Customer reps Dubai
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Senior customer service manager with 6 years experience needed for telecom distribution company, you will also have experience managing staff, up to a team of 10, we offer a great salary package
1.Greeting via calls and to walk-in customers.
2.Maintain documentations and filings.
3.Excellent behavior of one's self
4.English and Arabic Speaking Candidate.