Customer Service Representative Dubai
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
> Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
> Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
> Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
> Cancel or upgrade accounts.
> Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
> Advise on company information.
> Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
> Place or cancel orders.
> Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
> Act as the company gatekeeper.
> Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
> Handle product recalls.
> Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
> Inform customer of deals and promotions.
> Sell products and services.
> Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
> Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
> Close out or open call records.
> Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Telesales agents Dubai
Only Filipino Female can apply for this Job.
Atleast 1 year call centre experience.
Job description: Receptionist / Admin Assistant
Flare Technical Services LLC - Dubai
AED3,000 a month
• Experience: 2 year ( UAE )
• Bachelors degree
• Joining Date: 30th April or 1st of May 2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle phone calls and inquiries.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office. (Excel & Word & Outlook)Â•
• Prepare reports and filing.
• Arrange appointments and meetings.
• Must be very presentable with absolute perfect command in spoken, written and comprehensive English.Â•
• Perform basic admin and operations duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 /month
• Receptionist: 2 year
Female Telemarketing & Customer Service Executive for our company with good spoken English and on Husband Visa or Fathers visa only apply.Freshers can also apply, we assure you a good growth and future.
Customer Service Agents Dubai
This is a crucial role in the business and is definitely not a call centre role! As one of their valued Customer Service Representatives you will be critical to ensuring their customers\' receive the highest quality of service as you ensure customer orders are processed in a timely manner and any queries are dealt with appropriately.
- Accurate and timely processing of orders
- Accurate and timely communication with internal and external customers
- Timely preparation of reports and action of escalations
- Actively manage customer returns
- Resolution of supply issues across the supply chain team
Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.
What you have:
• Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
• Advanced market knowledge.
• Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
• Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
• Female candidates preferred.
Bilingual (Arabic & English) CSR Dubai
We are seeking an experienced CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Western originated nationality to join our team in Dubai.
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• With Excellent communication skills
• Motivated Person
• Can work independently
• Preferably with healthcare experience
Please note, only can join immediately will be entertained. If you meet the above requirements, please send us a copy of your CV with photo.
With good telephone manners and must be fluent in English.
Proficient with Microsoft Office, salary is negotiable by employer