Answer and manage all office correspondence 2) Manage the Reception Area 3) Schedule appointments and meetings, take down minutes of the meetings 4) Generate and summarize reports for Management 5) Responsible for maintaining office records and personnel files 6) Track contracts and official documents to ensure timely renewal 7) Draft letters 8) Other duties as allotted by the Management Candidate Profile: 1) Should have excellent communication skills 2) Must be proficient in English, Arabic would be an advantage 3) Candidates on husband\'s visa preferred 4) Must be smart and have a pleasing personality 5) Must be a hard worker and able to multitask Applications without resumes and recent passport size photographs will not be considered.
Customer Service Reps Dubai
We are urgently looking for a telecommunication staffs/customer representatives, female are required for the position. Candidate must have an experience in telecommunication, must possess an Excellent communication skills in English. Any nationality is accepted for the role. Candidate must possess great customer service and great intellect. Please send you CV
Receptionist cum HR assistant Dubai
A manufacturing company in SAIF Zone, Sharjah is looking to hire a Receptionist for Admin & HR related works. Candidate should have following skills/ qualities:
1) Very good communication skills
2) Capable of communicating in English as well as Hindi/Urdu.
3) Well versed with MS Office, esp. Word, Excel, Outlook.
4) Minimum 2 year work experience (any country)
5) Team-player and have the right attitude.
6) A high typing speed.
7) Willing to work with our company for a minimum of 4 years on a renewable employment contract basis.
8) Male candidate (any age) preferable or female candidate over 35 years of age.
Salary: AED 2,000 - 2,500/ month.
Customer Service Reps Dubai
Hotel in the UAE has several openings for customer service reps, you must have at least 1 year experience and good English skills, you will greet guests and assist with check ins and check outs, we offer a great salary package plus relocation and housing
Customer relations officer
RABIC SPEAKER CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER (FEMALE ONLY)
TO BE BASED IN ABU DHABI, UAE
SALARY - AED 6,000.00 TO AED 7,000.00 per month
•Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
•Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
•Provide retail desk reception duties and answering phone calls in a cordial, timely and professional manner
•Meet and greet customer and clients in a professional and warm manner
•Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
•Perform data entry (complete and accurate details of the customer)
•Prepare weekly report
•Updates Branch Manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily sales action summaries
•Maintains promotional database
•Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports
•Demo car management which includes booking using due process.
•Coordinates and prepare documents needed for test drive
•Maintains clear, concise and up-to-day records of stock car levels.
•Assists sales team and guest as necessary with general administrative task including copying documents, shipping, emailing clients /customer,
•Records and delivers minutes of sales management meetings (if there’s any)
•Supporting the Sales Team with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required
•Keep up to date with the current promotions to provide information to the customers.
•Coordinate communication between Sales and Aftersales Department
Team leader Dubai
UAE based leading GPRS Servicing company looking young talented business minded Team Leader for its Marketing Division. Attractive packages offered. Job location in Dubai. Directly reporting to Board of Directors. Interested MBA or any business degree holders may send their CV
Customer service manager Dubai
description: Customer service manager in Dubai
Our company “AAAA Adviser” is looking for an active employee who is fluent in English and Arabic in our DMCC office.
Work experience required: not required
Full time job
• Conduct of negotiations
• Signing of contracts
• Crowd marketing
• Service promotion
• Fluent English and Arabic
• Knowledge of Chinese and Russian languages are welcome
• Legal stay in the UAE
Conditions of work:
• Work at the DMCC office
Job description: Job brief
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
• High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus