Telesales agents Dubai
Currently we are hiring Telesales Executives for one of our clients in UAE.
Location - Dubai.
• Any Nationality
• Male or Female
• Age below 34
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• Candidate should have experience in Telesales from any industry,
• Minimum 2 years UAE experience in Tele Sales.
• The CV has to be precise and clear in terms of job descriptions.
• Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
• Persistent and results-oriented
If you are interested Send your CV’
Telemarketing agents to work for an Call center based company in Dubai.
Those who are into Husband/Father’s sponsorship can apply.
• Salary 3500
• 6 days working- weekly one day off
• Shifts timings and need to flexible in timings
• Sales job with easy targets
• English speaking with good communication skills
Bachelors/Graduate in any discipline.
1 -2 years of Call Center experience in UAE
Telesales experience will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can send their cv
Customer Service Executives Dubai
Looking for Customer Service Staff (Female)
- Can work in shifts
- Can handle pressure
- Should have prior experience
- Available in Dubai
- Can join immediately
- Excellent Salary Provided
- Accommodation Provided
- Visa provided by the company
Telesales Agents Dubai
Looking to hire a telesales person on commission basis. Database of customers will be provided to call. Work from anywhere you like, as many hours as you like. A commission of 5% will be given on every order you confirm. No visa provided, this is commission based work only. Perfect for people looking to make a side income
As a Receptionist/Front Desk Officer. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
1.1 Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception in order to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the switchboard, answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general enquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate leasing agent or division.
1.2 Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents (checks, etc) through appropriate courier companies on behalf of staff and division managers. Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
1.3 Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits.
1.4 Coordinating the delivery and pick up of business-related documents through appropriate courier companies.
1.5 Reviewing and disseminating incoming faxes as necessary, and assisting with outgoing faxes as time permits and entering and updating data in respective software.
1.6 Provide a meet and greet function for walk-in clients and successfully communicating company information and providing advice.
1.7 Ensuring, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns that you may receive are attended to speedily and satisfactorily. Informing the Manager-Sales on any significant issue(s).
1.8 Maintaining accurate records on properties, clients, and landlords. Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports or lists
1.9 Should able to use efficiently online brokerage real estate management system.
The candidate should have 2 to 3 years experience in similar field.
Receptionist Job Duties: Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Customer Service Representative
Salary: 3,999 AED per month
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Send your CV
Client Service Manager Dubai
One of the leading Events company in UAE is currently looking for a
Client Servicing Executive to join their team.
Job includes :
• Meeting with existing and prospect clients.
• Searching for new business leads.
• Client calling – old and new client.
• Taking minutes of new client meetings.
• Daily and Monthly reports.
• Maintaining client contacts through social networking.
• Creating client database from existing directories.
• Calling and updating database extracted from directories.
* Candidate must be excellent in oral and written communication skills both in Arabic and English.
* Has deep knowledge in calling out to clients and prospect clients to get more business to the company.
* Has background in client registration.
* Enthusiastic and comfortable in meeting clients.
* Has relevant experience in UAE for minimum of 2 years.