Customer service professional Dubai
Responsible for maintaining and expanding our customer database
• Strong working knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, Instagram and
• Create social media strategies and assist in managing the blog, newsletter
and email campaigns
• Identify business opportunities by establishing contacts within the market
and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions
• Participate in a mixture of internal and client meetings
• Assist with other projects as assigned by management
Requirements to Apply:
• Must have access to a vehicle as the role will require you to be mobile
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
• Strong Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word skills
• Experience with Adobe is preferred
• Web design and development experience preferred
Telesales agents Dubai
Looking for telesales executive
Required minimun of 2+ years expereience on uniform trading industry in the UAE, candidates with experience in other profession please DO NOT APPLY.
Team Leaders Dubai
Seeking enthusiastic leaders who can coach crew members and drive a positive guest culture in the restaurant. The Supervisor / Shift Lead /Team Lead is generally offered as part time or full time opportunity. Prior experience as a shift lead, shift leader, crew lead, team lead, assistant manager, AGM, general manger, gm, supervisor is highly desirable Less Requirements/Responsibilities Supervisor / Shift Lead / Crew Lead / Team Lead Requirements:
-Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to manage others- Previous restaurant experience
- Ability to speak and read English fluently
- Assist with Cashier functions including cash outs and making change
- Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant and delegate side work tasks daily
- Perform uniform checks ensuring that everyone is in the proper attire
- Run the shift while making sure that all employees are taking their given/mandatory breaks at the appropriate time throughout the day
- Assist the Manager with any other additional needs
Sales Professional Dubai
Sales Representative Vacancy reference #: 2015012601 Place of work: Dubai, UAE Starting date: March 2015 Salary: Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission on sales revenue Key characteristics of the successful applicant: - Fluent knowledge of Russian (both oral and written) - Good command in English - Experience in Sales in the service sector in vital - Business literate, knowledge of corporate documents - Experience in corporate services market would be an advantage - Initiative, ability to work independently - Advanced computer literacy - Awareness of the latest technical innovations Interested candidates should fill in the application form on our website (http://olieserve.com/jobs) and send CV
Al Onwan General Reading
Sales Agents Dubai
We are a leading Cosmetics Company specialized in Hair, Make Up, Skin Care, Beauty Tools and Nails care brands. We are looking for Sales Executives for outdoor selling. Applicants must have relevant experience in Sales preferably Cosmetics products.
Must have Driving License or own Car
With Strong Selling Background
Minimum 2-3 years experience in the UAE
All Nationalities may apply.
Must have knowledge in Hair or Skin , or Nail Care
Must be target oriented, team player, hardworking
Must have excellent English communication skills, and Customer Service.
Elan Hotels is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination.
We have a superb opportunity for a Hotel Receptionists to join the Team. You will need a minimum of one year’s Hotel Reception experience, have a friendly and outgoing personality and a passion for service excellence.
With a focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Hotel Receptionist to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
Checking in and out of guests
Working alongside the reservations team with bookings
Processing guest bills on departure
Processing guest reservations and inputting into the system
Supporting with varying duties, the hotel team and ensuring guests are made welcome and comfortable during their stay
Ensuring the highest standards of Customer Service are achieved at all times
Building a friendly rapport with guests
Working with other departments where required
The ideal Receptionist will have a proven track record working within a similar environment & have excellent customer service & communication skills.
Hard-working, passionate, career driven and fluent in English.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Have exceptional presentation and communication skills
Work well in a team
Be self-motivated and proactive
Have excellent time-management skills
Experience of administration is ideal.
If you are interested in being part of our successful growing team then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Male Receptionist Dubai
Male Receptionist with Therapist Experience
If you are interested in joining a multicultural team and ready to prove your customer service skills then please send us your Cv. We are looking for Male Receptionist with Massage Therapist experience who is willing to prove he has what it takes to grow with our company.
Customer service reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- - High school degree