Receptionist for gents and ladies salons network located in best hotels in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
We are looking for a female receptionist, aged from 22-35, fluent in English, knowledge of Russian is an advantage too, experienced PC user, communicable, responsible, polite, experience as the administrator, hostess, receptionist is required.
Please send your CV
Position: Call Center Agent
Company: Yellowstone Group
Applicants must have Call Center Background COMPULSORY
Applicants must be Females ONLY On husband or daughter sponsor Visa COMPULSORY
If you don't meet these two requirements please do not send your CV.
Interview survey participants by telephone for a variety of projects
Communicate to participants the importance of the survey and why their participation is valuable. Enter responses accurately into a computer system while speaking with participants
Languages: English 100%
Other Languages Preferable
• Type at least 25 words per minute, with 99% accuracy
Salary: AED 3,000 /month
Call Center: 1 year
Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.
What you have:
• Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
• Advanced market knowledge.
• Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
• Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
• Female candidates preferred.
Client Relation Executive Dubai
A Dubai based advertising and production company is currently on the look-out for a Client Relation Executive cum Office Manager who can serve as an interface between customers and the Company by providing the product and service information; resolving product and service problems and keeping a database of all active and prospective clients. The position will also be required to essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis. Attractive salary and an incentive bonus scheme offered for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Relation Executive Duties
- Attracts potential customers by providing adequate information regarding the product and services offered by the Company and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Office Manager Duties
- Perform clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Collect and keep track of invoices and billing.
- Provide administrative support to the operation team.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Be the overall in-charge of all the admin duties of an office.
- Experience and Qualification
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience is essential,
- Basic Educational Qualification, preferably a graduate
- Skills & Know-how
- Relationship-building skills,
- good interpersonal and time management skills,
- Good Problem-Solving skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
SERVICE EXECUTIVE DubaI
Brief job description: - Meeting clients & understand their concerns, giving them project updates. - Responding to clients’ queries and concerns through emails and phone. - Coordinate between the client and Operations team to get the Title Deed for Clients. - Regular follow up with the clients for payments (Due Installments) - Preparing project update letters, payment schedule letters, demand notes for the customers. - Updating client details in EPMS. - Sending Clients receipts of their payments
Customer service reps Dubai
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- - High school degree
Customer Service Representative Dubai
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
> Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
> Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
> Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
> Cancel or upgrade accounts.
> Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
> Advise on company information.
> Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
> Place or cancel orders.
> Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
> Act as the company gatekeeper.
> Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
> Handle product recalls.
> Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
> Inform customer of deals and promotions.
> Sell products and services.
> Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
> Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
> Close out or open call records.
> Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.