Telesales Representative Dubai
• Open to Female applicants only
• Must be Filipino, Indian or Sri Lankan nationalities
• Must have atleast 2-3 years experience as Team Leader / SME / Quality Analyst / Trainer in a Call Center company
• Must have a good English Communication Skills
• Must have strong staying power
• Willing to be assigned in Abu Hail area (walking distance from the metro station)
Competitive Salary Package awaits you! Apply now!
Customer Service Agents Dubai
We are seeking for FEMALE customer service Representative for a cargo container transport compnay ,based in Dubai. Salary negotiable will be based on experience.She should be proficient in using MS office, word, excel & fluent in English & Hindi.Post your CV
Direct Marketing Executives Dubai
We are looking for Direct Marketing Executives for airport and malls for a leading real estate giant in Dubai. It will be 5 days working job out of 7, 9 hours a day. The candidate must have worked in luxury retail, OS< promoters or at the airport. The candidate must have min 2 years UAE experience. We are looking for ARABIC speaking
FEMALE TELESALES EXECUTIVE - FEMALE TELESALES EXECUTIVE With good communication skills, required for an information technology company based in Sharjah . candidates with Hus/fathers sponsership and who are residing in sharjah needs to apply
English speaking Customer Services Officer.
The right candidate should have good Customer handling skills and an eye for detail, combined with a positive attitude and friendly appearance.
We provide a Working Visa + Insurance plus a salary of 3000 AED + Incentive.
If you think you are the right candidate, please send us your CV
We are looking for a good looking and smart female receptionist for our office in Dubai.
Should possess the following:
Good command over English.
Meet and Greet guests.
Handle Board Line calls and transfer it to concern department.
Ensure the reception area is neat and clean at all times.
Handling hotel and ticket reservation of staff/management and guests.
Should be well versed in Microsoft( Word,Excel,Outlook etc..)
Ensure to check emails on daily basis and act as required.
Must be available to join immediately.
Preferably Indian on Family Sponsorship.
Receptionist - Female for IT company, Spectrami DMCC.
Looking for Filipino resource only.
Exp - 2- 6yrs
Job Location - Dubai , JLT
Job Status - Permanent
Salary - Can be discussed
Interestes people, please call or send their resume
Business Development Manager Dubai
To provide an efficient and responsive sale and after-sales service for companies and related products and services sold or offered for sale by Chesterfield Group. This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have the ability to sell themselves and Chesterfield Group’s services. Previous company formation and/or sale experience within a fast-paced Client facing environment would be preferable. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues as well as respond to client’s enquiry quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings. He/She will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Chesterfield to an agreed annual target, to increase year on year.
- Conducting meeting with Clients and / or Intermediaries (Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Advisors, etc.) will be a daily activity. The Consultant needs to be confident in their knowledge and abilities.
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Presenting Chesterfield to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls. Potential employee will be expected to spend 50% of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for his/her own lead generation and appointment setting. As a representative of Chesterfield Group your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Producing reports/providing management with feedback.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close, handover to the incorporations team.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Chesterfield Group are captured and explored.
- He/She will have individual responsibility for new business and is expected to self-manage; however, will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the managing and Sales Director for complex large pitches and strategies.
- He/She will effectively interact with other departments including the incorporation, admin and account management team when handing over incorporation documents ensuring they are fully briefed in all aspects of the sale.
- Ensuring Chesterfield Group remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from clients and other staff members.
- You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks within the company that may be deemed necessary.
- Educated to degree level
- Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
- Have an eye for detail
- Be a fast learner
- Be driven; be able to use their initiative
- Hardworking, honest and open
- Administration experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Company Formation experience is a bonus
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Other Skills and Qualifications
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.