Customer Service Agents Dubai
Degree in a related field;
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience in Customer Service
- Proactive and Positive approach with Leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written English; Can Speak & Understand Arabic
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
Job description: Receptionists
A recepth:ionist is an employee taking an office or administrative support position. The work is usually performed in a waiting area such as a lobby or front office desk of an organization or business. The title receptionist is attributed to the person who is employed by an organization to receive or greet any visitors, patients, or clients and answer telephone calls. The term front desk is used in many hotels for an administrative department where a receptionist's duties also may include room reservations and assignment, guest registration, cashier work, credit checks, key control as well as mail and message service. Such receptionists are often called front desk clerks. Receptionists cover many areas of work to assist the businesses they work for, including setting appointments, filing, record keeping, and other office tasks
[00:30, 11/4/2018] Sheikh: office boy who works in a corporate environment, often doing simple or menial tasks like getting the mail or fetching coffee and lunches. An example of an office boy is a guy who is hired to run his bosses errands and to do simple tasks around the office like filing.
[00:31, 11/4/2018] Sheikh: - Sales Executives:
Experience in one of the following industries is a MUST: Training, Education, or other related field.
Must have a valid UAE driver's License.
Must have at least 2-3 years experience in the UAE
Provide executive secretarial services to the Senior Executive such as word processing, assessing, prioritizing and diarizing meetings and appointments, coordination of meetings, attending to telephone calls, assessing and resolving enquiries where & when appropriate, responding to invitations, drafting responses to routine matters and issues, assisting with research and gathering of information relating to various project work undertaken by the Senior Executives, coordination of Executive Board Meetings including preparation of agenda, taking minutes and coordinating actions, coordination of filing and record keeping for the Senior Executives, liaising with managers and Group Directors regarding meetings and issues and acting as a first point of contact for the Senior Executives for a range of queries. Planning, organizing and arranging the Senior Executives’ travel itinerary including but not limited to ticket and hotel bookings, visa processing, and other documentations related to the travel and ensure that it is in compliance with the company’s International and Local Business Travel Policy. Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing and document tracking and circulation.
Job description: Our Clients Company is seeking for a Receptionist to manage front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.Experience and qualifications required:
1. Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
3. Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
4. Professional attitude and appearance
5. Solid written and verbal communication skills
6. Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
7. Excellent organizational skills
8. Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
9. High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a productive team where you can make a real difference
telesales agents Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our USA immigration company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. You will be working from 7pm to 3am (USA office Hours), our office is located in The Dubai Airport Freezone.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business. All The leads will be warm due to our marketing plan, you will not be cold calling at all.
We are willing to pay 6,000 AED per month plus commission to the successful candidate.
* Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our immigration service using scripts
* Answer questions about our services or the company
* Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
* Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
* Enter and update customer information in the database
* Take and process cases in an accurate manner
* Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
* Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
* Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
* Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
* Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
* Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
* American Accent Language Required
* Working Hours: 7pm to 3am
* Working Days: Monday to Friday
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
* Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Arms & McGregor International Realty
Team Leader Dubai
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team. Scope: The Team Leader reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team. Responsibilities: 1- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues. 2- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques. 3- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, assess each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses. 4- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper. 5- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team. Skills: • Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. • Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. • English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. • Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules. • Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. • Computers and Internet Browsing
Call Center Reps Dubai
Male English & Arabic speaking Call Centre Representative Wanted
- Timings: 8pm – 5am (Night Shift)
- Receive calls & correspondence from paying members inquiring about their Health Insurance Policy
- Respond to customer queries (Calls/Emails) within the specified timeframe
- Call Centre + Call/Correspondence work type
- Manage customer expectations & ensure clear communication rhythm.
- Deliver on Performance Service Level Agreements as set by the Client
- Must possess excellent communication skills in Arabic AND English, as well as be competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- 1-2 years experience preferred in Insurance/ Banking /Finance Call Centre
Looking for female receptionist for beauty Clinic in Dubai. (English & Arabic speaker)
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Register the clients in software and assist to call center for follow up the clients
Candidates should be fluent in Arabic and English.
Tele Sales Agents Dubai
Job description: We are hiring for telesales executive(females) for our organization to sell and promote recruitment solutions.
-Extensive market research
-Identifying potential clients
-Managing clients’ requirements
-Sourcing and screening candidates through portals and social sites
- Fixing interviews
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Confident and energetic
-Ability to work in deadlines
Job Location: Dusseldorf business point, AlBarsha 1, Dubai
Salary: upto 3000 AED
1) Candidate should be on spouse visa
2) Looking for female candidates only and immediate joiners
Interested candidates can send their cvs at firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Spectrum Talent Management are a mature recruitment partner to many credible MNCs and Indian business firms .We have been involved in the business of end to end staffing and serve many trans multinational organizations globally for their needs in India, Rest of Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, US.
Following are some quick facts about us:
• Founded in 2008; 180 full-time professionals; offices in Dubai, Noida, Pune and Chennai; over 1800 augmented staff deployed across client sites; serving for Asia Pacific and EMEA markets
• Strong credentials in industry verticals like IT, Automobile, Telecom, Oil & Gas, EPC (Engg., Procurement and Construction), Building Materials, FMCG, BFSI, Consumer Durables and Pharma.
• Offerings around Lateral Hiring, Executive Search, Staff Augmentation and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (Managed Recruitment Services)