Position: Call Center Agent
Company: Yellowstone Group
Applicants must have Call Center Background COMPULSORY
Applicants must be Females ONLY On husband or daughter sponsor Visa COMPULSORY
If you don't meet these two requirements please do not send your CV.
Interview survey participants by telephone for a variety of projects
Communicate to participants the importance of the survey and why their participation is valuable. Enter responses accurately into a computer system while speaking with participants
Languages: English 100%
Other Languages Preferable
• Type at least 25 words per minute, with 99% accuracy
Salary: AED 3,000 /month
Call Center: 1 year
call center representative in Dubai
• Providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to callers.
• Providing the utmost professionalism and exceptional customer service via telephone, Internet email and instant messaging.
• Handling customers inquiries by telephone and by email
• Coordinating with the fast food and restaurants with regards to customers’ orders
• Manage and resolve a variety of customer issues, complaints and requests.
CSR rep Dubai
Super Religare Laboratories
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS DUBAI
Resolving Problem Samples.
* Intimating the Client regarding Problem Specimens.
* Replying to the Queries of Client/Sales Officers/Patient/Doctors through fax, telephone and Emails.
* Co-ordination with the various Depts. SRL for solving patients problems, report status etc.
* Accepting request for add-on & Cancellation of test
* Delays/Test down information from Lab. Conveyed proactively to the Client/Sales Officers.
* Documentation of Various queries, complaints received from clients, patients and doctors and doing follow –up for the same.
* Documenting Delayed reporting of tests from the laboratory and providing analysis for the same.
* Has knowledge of product line, prices, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required
Minimum One (1) year's experience. Knowledge and good communication ability in English . Pleasant telephone voice/manner, ability to operate simple office software sufficiently to perform the job. Ability to compose correspondence.
Red Events Pro
Arabic Speaking Telemarketing Executive - Female Dubai
We are urgently needed Female Arabic Speaking telemarketer, who can join immediately. To provide qualified leads and book new business opportunities for the team to help them achieve company sales targets and improve profitability.
• To follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate and identifying new prospect leads by telephone,
• To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities
• To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that the company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
• To communicate courteously with all customers, building positive relationships, and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
• Maintain and updating records of contacts & accounts
Proficiency in computers is a must for selection.
Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively.
Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet targets.
Available to start immediately.
Excellent Communication skills in Arabic and English
Customer service reps Dubai
Voyage plan travel
Attend Customer queries & respond in timely manner
• Issue flight tickets,hotel reservation, visa & other travel related services
• Strive to exceed sales target
• Reporting all the sales in the accounting system.
• Handle inbound & outbound tours.
Good communication Skills and Sale Oriented.
One of the best and largest Property Development Companies in the Middle East is looking to hire urgently Receptionist / Front-Desk Executive (Arabic Speaker) with competitive salary and excellent benefits.
As A Receptionist/Front-Desk Executive you will be responsible for handling all front desk and administration work related to the company (greeting and assisting visitors, answering and directing calls, providing administrative support, etc...)
Must be Arabic Speaker -
- Age range "21-28"
Great Personality -
Excellent communication skills -
Experience in administrative activities will be a plus -
Telesales agents Dubai
Job description: Need a Telesales Executive for a IT firm in Dubai - . Job will be part time with good pay.
Should have good knowledge of Sales & Marketing. There will be monthly salary + commission on achieving sales targets.
*Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
*Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
*Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
*Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all
necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
*Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via
*Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
*Maintain office security by following safety procedures and
controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor
*Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
*Update calendars and schedule meetings
*Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
*Keep updated records of office expenses and costs related to the reception area
*Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing,
photocopying, transcribing and faxing when required.
*Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office
Representative or similar role.
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
*Professional attitude and appearance
*Solid written and verbal communication skills
*Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
*Excellent organizational skills
*Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to
*Customer service attitude
*Additional certification in Office Management is a plus