Customer service manager Dubai
esteemed company in Dubai requires a Customer Service Executive to handle their product registration department. The candidate should possess the following characteristics, and should not be limited to:
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate with clients and service providers.
• The candidate must possess advanced computer skills including experience in using personal computers; including Microsoft Office or similar applications.
• Excellent organizational skills. Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions.
Customer Service Agents Dubai
Degree in a related field;
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience in Customer Service
- Proactive and Positive approach with Leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written English; Can Speak & Understand Arabic
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
Branding agency, with European team, located in JLT needs a receptionist to handle calls, couriers, greeting visitors and general office admin tasks. Fluent English, preferably with call centre experience. Must have an excellent communication and organisational skills. At least two years office experience
Urgently required female office secretary with knowledge of accounts in a trading company in Sharjah
Please send your , the salary is negotiable;e
We are looking to recruit a female with 1 to 3 years’ experience in front desk receptionist cum tele caller who is exceptionally well organized individual to implement and maintain effective administrative support position. Candidate should be very organized on all levels from filing to phone calls to minutes of the meeting etc.
Office location - Dubai Investment park 1 (DIP1)
Exhibition Sales coordinator – generating leads, welcoming leads via phone.
Your basic job responsibility will be Tele Marketing, to make cold calls to all our potential clients from our existing Database.
Generating leads on daily basis for Sales Team.
E mail campaigns to clients from existing Database.
Answering all incoming mail and responding them effective answers making the customers queries fulfilled.
Respond to incoming calls with effective answers and ensuring the customers trust companies probabilities.
Candidate should have experience in Tele Marketing or Call center industry.
Keep tracking all the daily documentation data within MS Excel.
Excellent command and fluency in spoken and written English language.
You should be presentable and well dressed up at all times.
Should have nice and courteous telephonic manner.
Talented, multi-tasking, good listener and very strong in coordination and communication (internal and external)
Willing to go that extra mile to perform her duties and always in hunt for new marketing ideas for betterment of company.
Well versed with Word, excel and PowerPoint any other software will be advantage.
Should be Looking for a long term career and growth for her in personal and professional life.
Visit Visa holders can apply
Salary range – AED. 2500-3200
Benefits: Visa & health insurance provided
Employment type – full time
Desired start date: Immediate
Evax Commercial Brokerage
Customer Service Agent Dubai
Customer Service *Meeting Sales Goals *Negotiation *Self-Confidence *Product Knowledge *Presentation Skills *Client Relationships *Motivation for Sales.
telesales agents Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our USA immigration company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. You will be working from 7pm to 3am (USA office Hours), our office is located in The Dubai Airport Freezone.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business. All The leads will be warm due to our marketing plan, you will not be cold calling at all.
We are willing to pay 6,000 AED per month plus commission to the successful candidate.
* Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our immigration service using scripts
* Answer questions about our services or the company
* Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
* Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
* Enter and update customer information in the database
* Take and process cases in an accurate manner
* Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
* Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
* Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
* Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
* Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
* Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
* American Accent Language Required
* Working Hours: 7pm to 3am
* Working Days: Monday to Friday
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
* Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints