Telesales agents Dubai
Telesales agents Job description: We are Looking for Young Candidates for the Post of Tele Sales Executives. Freshers can also Apply. Husband/Father sponsored candidates preferred. Interested can send your CV
My client is now looking for a Receptionist , requirements as follows:
***Candidate to be available immediately!!!
***We require an individual who would like to broaden their career in the hospitality industry.
Candidate must have at least 2-5 years experience as a Receptionist/secretary.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent computer skills.
Basic/Advanced Accounting knowledge.
Basic knowledge on running managing the front office.
Incoming/outgoing calls, switchboard.
Ability to handle queries, complaints.
Ability to use social networks.
Ability to assist the Operations Manager with culinary photo shoots and layouts.
Candidate should be well organised and be able to multi-task.
An individual willing to also learn more about food.
Customer service agents Dubai
Communicate with customers through calls / emails and assist them with their inquiries.
- Redirect calls / emails to the concerned departments.
- Register complains on the allocated system to get the concerned department to contact the customer.
- Handling outbound calls.
- Maintain the required quality for the process.
- Arabic Speakers with Good Command of English Language is a MUST
- Graduate / Under graduate
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service Experience would be preferred
Interested qualified candidates may come for a walk-in interviews with an updated CV and passport copy.
Arms & McGregor International Realty
Team Leader Dubai
Build and manage a team of residential realtors and listing agents. Perform duties, such as recruit, train, coach and nurture a team. Scope: The Team Leader reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the sales and leasing team. Responsibilities: 1- Recruit team members after carefully assessing their abilities and virtues. 2- Team training, sales 101 to communication skills and advance sales techniques. 3- Coach the team daily, assist every member one on one and as part of the team, assess each member’s abilities and his effectiveness in a team, while analyzing his strength and weaknesses. 4- Make sure the team has all tools needed to perform and prosper. 5- Report on the team performance and have his input in the sales strategy as well as setting a plan to hit the set targets of his team. Skills: • Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems. • Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. • English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. • Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and RERA rules. • Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. • Computers and Internet Browsing
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for UAE (Dubai, Sharjah & NE).
• Identifying market potential to establish new account, achieve sales target, etc.
• Provide superior customer services
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Create permanent understanding of the market situation including existing technologies & trends.
• Coordinate with other divisions
• Degree in Hospitality Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
• High standards of professional conduct with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role within a multinational food industry environment.
• Valid UAE driving license.
• Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve customer service recovery outcomes.
• Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Company Industry: FMCG/ Distribution company
• Job Role: Sales Executive
• Employment Type: Full Time Employee
• Monthly Salary Range: AED 6,000/- + Commission
• Number of Vacancies: 2
Looking for female receptionist for beauty Clinic in Dubai. (English & Arabic speaker)
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Register the clients in software and assist to call center for follow up the clients
Candidates should be fluent in Arabic and English.
Team leader Dubai
Job description: Secretary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing Arabic and English Must be proactive and a team player Ideally have professional services experience Ability to Multi Task
• To assist Commercial Head by performing diverse and advanced secretarial and administrative duties. Prepares business travel schedules, management meetings, coordination with other departments. Coordinates with Admin, HR/Retail/Marketing/Finance.
• Manages the daily administrative functions and to keep Commercial head informed and focused on priority issues
• Handles a wide range of highly profiled and confidential information requiring a dedicated level of confidentiality at all times. Screens all requests for information and is sensitive to whom and in what form, information can be released.
• Sorts, reads and annotates incoming mail and documents. Initiates action with the Commercial Head incoming correspondence by determining priorities, forwarding to proper departments for action, or composing correspondence in response.
• Manages the Commercial Head’s travel agenda. Books travel arrangements, confirms business agendas, and arranges hotel bookings, vehicles and special events as required.
• Schedules the Commercial Head’s appointments and maintains his calendar. On own initiative makes alternative arrangements for cancelled or interrupted appointments.
• Maintains department’s generic file/records.
• Performs any other miscellaneous job required for the department