Market Research Assistants Dubai
Frontier Data Corp is a market research firm based out of New York. We specialize in collecting and analyzing local economic data throughout emerging markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and South America.
We are currently looking to hire researchers and data collectors to develop our current team for future economic data collection and survey projects.
Researcher responsibilities will include:
- Collecting economic data on a reoccurring basis
- Performing personal surveys
- Collecting market data in their local area
- Enter data into web-based or mobile phone based system
- Researchers must be organized and capable of working on their own
- Access to the Internet via computer or mobile phone is a requirement
- High school education or above
- Knowledge of Excel is helpful
- Knowledge of Economics or experience performing surveys is a plus
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for answering and responding to incoming calls, for scheduling inspections and service, and for performing a variety of administrative tasks. As the first person a customer may come in contact with, the CSR is responsible for promoting the highest level of friendliness, helpfulness, professionalism, and efficiency. The Customer Service Representative reports to the Customer Service Manager and does not supervise any employees.
Experience, Education, and Skills Required
High school diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience operating a multi-line telephone system required. Previous experience in an administrative customer service position required. Ability to project friendly, warm, helpful, and professional demeanor required.
Excellent verbal communication skills required. Must be flexible, well organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task. Numerical aptitude and computer proficiency (spreadsheet and word processing) required. Good grammar and ability to communicate clearly and with a smile required. Must possess ability to interact with others in a professional, enthusiastic manner.
Business Development Manager Dubai
To provide an efficient and responsive sale and after-sales service for companies and related products and services sold or offered for sale by Chesterfield Group. This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have the ability to sell themselves and Chesterfield Group’s services. Previous company formation and/or sale experience within a fast-paced Client facing environment would be preferable. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues as well as respond to client’s enquiry quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings. He/She will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Chesterfield to an agreed annual target, to increase year on year.
- Conducting meeting with Clients and / or Intermediaries (Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Advisors, etc.) will be a daily activity. The Consultant needs to be confident in their knowledge and abilities.
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Presenting Chesterfield to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls. Potential employee will be expected to spend 50% of your time out of the office in meetings.
- Responsible for his/her own lead generation and appointment setting. As a representative of Chesterfield Group your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Producing reports/providing management with feedback.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close, handover to the incorporations team.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Chesterfield Group are captured and explored.
- He/She will have individual responsibility for new business and is expected to self-manage; however, will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the managing and Sales Director for complex large pitches and strategies.
- He/She will effectively interact with other departments including the incorporation, admin and account management team when handing over incorporation documents ensuring they are fully briefed in all aspects of the sale.
- Ensuring Chesterfield Group remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from clients and other staff members.
- You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks within the company that may be deemed necessary.
- Educated to degree level
- Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
- Have an eye for detail
- Be a fast learner
- Be driven; be able to use their initiative
- Hardworking, honest and open
- Administration experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Company Formation experience is a bonus
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Other Skills and Qualifications
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
|Job description: The Metropolitan Hotel is currently looking to recruit qualified staffs to join a well-established and award winning team at the Metropolitan Hotel
Job Position: Receptionist
Receiving and registering guests as they arrive.
Control advance booking and reservations.
Receive mails and direct them to the guests in the hotel.
Receive the payment for accommodation.
Allocation of rooms.
Compilation of guest bills.
Storage of records.
Handling of client taxi requests.
Safe keeping of client valuables.
Handle guest requests like providing extra beddings or offering a certain kind of food.
The Metropolitan Hotel is renowned for its service, style and elegance. We provide our guests with a truly memorable experience through personal care and attention to detail. Attracting a dedicated and diverse workforce is one of the keys to our success. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan which includes:
Meals on Duty
On the job training
Discounted gym rates
Uniform and uniform care
Excellent employee recognition programme
Preferential room rates for yourself and family
Opportunities for promotion and transfer within the Company
Customer Service Professional Dubai
Receive all customer inquiries – service requests and complaints through CCC channels. 2- Responding to customer’ inquiry within the time frame aligned with high level of customer service. 3- Register the customer feedback on the system correctly and assigned the requests’ to operation team within the targeted SLA. 4- Follow up the operation team for all requests and escalate the pending requests to upper management based on escalation process and matrix. 5- Show a high level of professionalism in dealing with customer complaints. 6- Dealing with customer in appropriate and professional and present a good image for customer service and company as well. 7- Coordinate with operation team regarding service requests, and follow up the pending and planned works. 8- Prepare a daily report for all closed and pending jobs based on projects wise. Skills / Qualifications: 1- Customer focus. 2- Logical thinking and good analytical skills. 3- Good communication skills. 4- Good listening and understanding. 5- Good appearance and elegance 6- Ability to work under pressure. 7- Good in MS office “Word – Excel – PowerPoint” - Arabic native and fluent English language
Customer support coordinator Dubai
Customer Support Coordinator is the first line of communication between customers and the Customer Support team. He/She deals with incoming requests for support, enquiries and complaints by identifying, categorizing and escalating each case accordingly. He/She will partner internal key stakeholders to follow through each reported case and ensure satisfactory closure.
Answer, identify and prioritize incoming requests according to urgency and/or agreed customer service level agreements (SLA)
Understand customers’ issues before deciding next course of action
Review sales contract to ensure SLAs are met and determine resources required
Escalate case to Technical Support and/or Technical Experts, and eventually Field Engineers if required
Schedule and arrange service attendances (on-site and/or remotely) and ensure availability of appropriate resources (human resources, tools & equipment, spare parts)
Monitor service progress from initiation to completion and update status in Customer Support information system as well as ERP system(s) as necessary, e.g. for spare parts taken out of warehouse
Provide service quotation to customers based job requirements
Connect Field Engineers with customer’s representatives. Prepare Field Engineers to go on-site if required
Verify completion of service support delivered
Invoice Customers as per initial quotation and based on service outcome
Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, their functions and alternatives
Partner RMA coordinators to manage products / parts (ie warranty, QC, return)
Ensure compliance with the Company’s Quality Management systems
PARAMETERS/BUDGETS (IF APPLICABLE)
Investigate most cost-effective way for service attendance
Request proposals and outsource services to 3rd party as appropriate
Approve or reject invoices from Service Partners
Cooperate with Finance in tracking of accounts receivables on invoices sent out
Client executive Dubai
Job description: Looking for an Client Servicing Executive.
Must have experience in digital advertising field and able to handle clients independently, and communicating with vendors.
We are looking for a Client Services Executive who can help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and assist in bringing new clients on board. The Client Services Manager will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as liaison between the client and customer service. The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with different work groups and departments to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction.
Answer and manage all office correspondence 2) Manage the Reception Area 3) Schedule appointments and meetings, take down minutes of the meetings 4) Generate and summarize reports for Management 5) Responsible for maintaining office records and personnel files 6) Track contracts and official documents to ensure timely renewal 7) Draft letters 8) Other duties as allotted by the Management Candidate Profile: 1) Should have excellent communication skills 2) Must be proficient in English, Arabic would be an advantage 3) Candidates on husband\'s visa preferred 4) Must be smart and have a pleasing personality 5) Must be a hard worker and able to multitask Applications without resumes and recent passport size photographs will not be considered.