Sales agents Dubai
Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities for ICT & ELV Systems.
Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
Arranging meetings with clients / Consultants and carrying out product demonstrations.
Following up on sales enquiries and sending out proposals.
Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
Good communication skill and Arabic language will be preferred.
Hotel Front Desk Agents Dubai
Are you a customer service or hospitality professional, if yes, then please apply as we are hiring, the hotel needs front desk agents with customer service experience and good English skills, you will greet guests and assist with room reservations, this position will pay 9000 AED per month
Call centre agent Dubai
Job description: Looking for a mid level experienced Call Center Agent in UAE.
Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
Research required information using available resources.
Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
Call customers to schedule delivery appointment and confirm delivery address.
Coordinate with logistics staff and supervisors regarding any urgent shipments or special requests.
Answer calls and respond to customer requests.
Provide customers with information regarding delivery status.
Identify, research, and resolve customer issues.
Follow-up on customer enquires & ensure timely resolution.
Complete call logs and reports.
Recommend process improvements to supervisor.
Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
One year experience in same field.
Excellent data entry and typing skills.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Customer service Dubai
We have an urgent requirement with one of our reputed client for the below mentioned position :
Designation : Customer Service Representative
Location : Sharjah/Al Ain/Abu Dhabi/Dubai/Fujairah
Candidates on Sponsor Visa/Own Visa (NOC) only need to apply for this job.
Client is looking for Presentable, Smart candidate with good Communication Skills.
Interested & Matching candidates can Walk-In for an interview on the below mentioned :
Client Service Manager Dubai
One of the leading Events company in UAE is currently looking for a
Client Servicing Executive to join their team.
Job includes :
• Meeting with existing and prospect clients.
• Searching for new business leads.
• Client calling – old and new client.
• Taking minutes of new client meetings.
• Daily and Monthly reports.
• Maintaining client contacts through social networking.
• Creating client database from existing directories.
• Calling and updating database extracted from directories.
* Candidate must be excellent in oral and written communication skills both in Arabic and English.
* Has deep knowledge in calling out to clients and prospect clients to get more business to the company.
* Has background in client registration.
* Enthusiastic and comfortable in meeting clients.
* Has relevant experience in UAE for minimum of 2 years.
Client Relationship Manager Dubai
Designation: Client Relationship Manager - Arabic Speaker - Female
Location: Abudhabi and Dubai
Job profile: To foster the relationship with existing and prospective clients. Attend project and business development meetings. Follow up with clients on new opportunities. Act as bridge between clients and the technical team. Ideal candidate should be smart, professional with very good interpersonal skills and a team player. Driving license is a plus.
Experience - 0 to 5 years
TRIUM LOGISTICS L.L.C
Telesales Executive Dubai
As we are expanding our operation the following vacancy is now available for those who believe in a passion to grow professionally
• Smart and outgoing with excellent communication skill.
• Will to go the extra length to complete the target set.
If you have what it takes to meet our requirement then send us a detailed CV by mail.
New progressive salon concept coming up in JLT. Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, diligent and customer-oriented female front desk receptionist. Good starting salary is offered (6500 aed) with an opportunity to increase it based on sales (1%).
- Welcome the customers
- Manage phone / website bookings
- Manage salon's retail stock
- Control the attendance and the cleanliness of the salon
- Promote and sell salon's retail products
- Attend work trainings if required
- NEEDS TO BE OUTSTANDING AT CUSTOMER SERVICE, able to smile all the time, able to go extra mile, able to resolve conflicts with customers in diplomatic way - APPLY ONLY IF YOU MATCH THIS REQUIREMENT PLEASE
- EXCELLENT LEVEL OF ENGLISH; able to understand clients' needs and interact with them, able to use professional language - APPLY ONLY IF YOU MATCH THIS REQUIREMENT PLEASE
- Be punctual, responsible, strong personality, able to manage others, anticipate customer needs and be proactive
- Experience working at reception / sales / hospitality business is required
- Experience working in Dubai is a bonus
#salon #front #desk #receptionist #dubai #receptionistdubai #receptionistjobsdubai #frontdeskjobsdubai