Telemarketing agents Dubai
Experienced Telemarketing officers required for a bank in Dubai. Send your CV
New progressive salon concept coming up in JLT. Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, diligent and customer-oriented female front desk receptionist. Good starting salary is offered (6500 aed) with an opportunity to increase it based on sales (1%).
- Welcome the customers
- Manage phone / website bookings
- Manage salon's retail stock
- Control the attendance and the cleanliness of the salon
- Promote and sell salon's retail products
- Attend work trainings if required
- NEEDS TO BE OUTSTANDING AT CUSTOMER SERVICE, able to smile all the time, able to go extra mile, able to resolve conflicts with customers in diplomatic way - APPLY ONLY IF YOU MATCH THIS REQUIREMENT PLEASE
- EXCELLENT LEVEL OF ENGLISH; able to understand clients' needs and interact with them, able to use professional language - APPLY ONLY IF YOU MATCH THIS REQUIREMENT PLEASE
- Be punctual, responsible, strong personality, able to manage others, anticipate customer needs and be proactive
- Experience working at reception / sales / hospitality business is required
- Experience working in Dubai is a bonus
#salon #front #desk #receptionist #dubai #receptionistdubai #receptionistjobsdubai #frontdeskjobsdubai
Customer Service Agents Dubai
Job description: We are the Largest Logistics and Transportation Company in Saudi Arabia serving over 21 years in Saudi Arabia and represented in over 200 countries. We have 223 Service Centers, 25 Station Operations, 5 Hubs, 8 Gateways (3 Airport, 3 Frontier Ports, 2 Sea Port) with over 2700 employees and 1450 Vehicles to cover 325 Cities and towns in Saudi Arabia.
We are one of the few companies who have been licensed for Express Courier Clearance in Saudi Arabia. As a part of our vision we are now expanding regionally and globally aspiring to start direct operations in 6 countries in 2017. Currently, our International Business Unit Head Quarters is in Dubai, UAE and we have a liaisons office in New York, USA. We are also in the process of opening our office in Egypt, Qatar and Bahrain.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent who will ensure all complaints are handled as per procedure and claims are processed as per standards. All complaints should be logged in. Complaints acknowledgement within 24 hours. Correspondence with appropriate departments via email for domestic shipments. Damaged/lost shipment complaints resolution within 21days. Normal complaints resolution within 72hours. Courtesy call to customer each day on progress. Obtain Invoice from customer to process the claim. All documents forward on to finance for further process. Brief history of customer complaints/Claims form. Prepare CMR. Complaint/Claim process as per company policy. Follow up with customer on progress. Filling all complaints/claim properly.
- High School Diploma or higher
- Experience 1-2 Years Work Experience in any Customer related Job of the same field
Competencies - Professional & Technical
- Communication Skills (English, Arabic)
- Team Work
- Strong Telephone Skills
- MS Office Knowledge
- Excellent Office Administration Skills
- Handling Customer Compliant Skills
call center representative in Dubai
• Providing prompt, efficient and courteous service to callers.
• Providing the utmost professionalism and exceptional customer service via telephone, Internet email and instant messaging.
• Handling customers inquiries by telephone and by email
• Coordinating with the fast food and restaurants with regards to customers’ orders
• Manage and resolve a variety of customer issues, complaints and requests.
Telesales Representative, where the main requirements are:
Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
Sales training, development, and performance management.
A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
Developing and maintaining customer relationships
Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
Monitoring random calls for quality assurance
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Senior customer service manager with 6 years experience needed for telecom distribution company, you will also have experience managing staff, up to a team of 10, we offer a great salary package
Client Service Executive - Female Dubai
Experienced in Interior and Exhibition Services Industry, Should be well versed with industry aspects and client dealings. Fluent in verbal and written English Language. Minimum academic achievements as a Graduate. PG in Civil an added advantage.
Should be a UAE resident based in Dubai/Sharjah on Father's or Husband's Visa.
Attractive Renumeration Package as per industry standards and incentives.