Client Service Executive Dubai
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of UAE’s well-established Event Management Company, making room for strategic minded Client Service Executive.
• A positive and inspiring environment.
• A team that provides excellent event and client service experience.
• Competitive benefits for well-deserved team player/leader like you.
What you have:
• Excellent client facing skills with the ability and confidence to set up new business opportunities and hold new client meetings.
• Advanced market knowledge.
• Involving the event team to win new deals as a team and interact closely with the client to ensure smooth interaction and successful execution.
• Strong negotiation & decision making skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Event / Media industry.
• Female candidates preferred.
Client Relation Executive Dubai
A Dubai based advertising and production company is currently on the look-out for a Client Relation Executive cum Office Manager who can serve as an interface between customers and the Company by providing the product and service information; resolving product and service problems and keeping a database of all active and prospective clients. The position will also be required to essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis. Attractive salary and an incentive bonus scheme offered for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Relation Executive Duties
- Attracts potential customers by providing adequate information regarding the product and services offered by the Company and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Office Manager Duties
- Perform clerical duties including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Collect and keep track of invoices and billing.
- Provide administrative support to the operation team.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Be the overall in-charge of all the admin duties of an office.
- Experience and Qualification
- Previous office-based, secretarial or customer-facing work experience is essential,
- Basic Educational Qualification, preferably a graduate
- Skills & Know-how
- Relationship-building skills,
- good interpersonal and time management skills,
- Good Problem-Solving skills,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel.
Job description: Receptionist / Admin Assistant
Flare Technical Services LLC - Dubai
AED3,000 a month
• Experience: 2 year ( UAE )
• Bachelors degree
• Joining Date: 30th April or 1st of May 2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle phone calls and inquiries.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office. (Excel & Word & Outlook)Â•
• Prepare reports and filing.
• Arrange appointments and meetings.
• Must be very presentable with absolute perfect command in spoken, written and comprehensive English.Â•
• Perform basic admin and operations duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 /month
• Receptionist: 2 year
Customer Service Reps Dubai
KNOW ENGLISH & ARABIC
- Degree in a related field;
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience in Customer Service
- Proactive and Positive approach with Leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written English; Can Speak & Understand Arabic
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Be disposed to work 6 days a week and extended hours when required;
- General working knowledge
-Salary 4,000 AED per month (depends on experience)
Send your Cv
Candidates no need to resend your CV for the same positions, Your CV will remain in our database and will be consider
Customer Service Representative
Salary: 3,999 AED per month
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Send your CV
Red Flag Group
Research Analysts Dubai
We are seeking talented Research Analysts of varying seniority with fluency in Persian, Kurdish, Urdu, Turkish, Arabic, and French. Successful candidates may or may not have solid experience in conducting Due Diligence and must have a general knowledge of local market conditions to strengthen the Due Diligence operation and the Firm which continues to grow on a global basis and is expanding its operations in a number of geographies. Key responsibilities: • Conducting and managing internet, database and on the ground research in both English and at least one of the Southeast Asian languages • Writing and reviewing reports • Risk analysis • Conducting quality assurance and handling client issues for the region • Gathering and managing business intelligence in the region • Becoming a specialist in certain countries • Structuring, developing and managing the relationships with vendors and resources in the region • Regular engagement with internal teams including Advisory and Sales, seeking feedback, obtaining updates and managing delivery expectations on the quality of reports in the region • Coaching, developing, managing and supporting on-site and offshore analysts and staff across departments
Customer service Dubai
Job description: Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Great Life General Trading LLC
Sales Professional Dubai
If you are a self-motivated, goal oriented, please send us your CV with recent Photo.
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
1. Have previous 2 - 3 years experience in Medical & Healthcare Products Sales.
2. Excellent in English communication skills (verbal & written) Arabic is an advantage.
3. Strong Advertising and marketing support.
4. Large client data base is an advantage.
5. With vast experience and have proven good track record in selling.
6. Have an outstanding negotiation skills.
7. Have a valid UAE Driving license