Job description: Looking for smart and customer service oriented waiters, cashiers, receptionist, captains etc.
We are an Indian Restaurant based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
Looking for staffs with prior experience or education in the relevant field.
Arabic Telemarketer Dubai
One of the leading Events company in UAE is currently looking for a
Telemarketer to join their team
Job includes :
* Calling out to prospect and current clients to source for upcoming or possible events.
* Meet targets for client/ suppliers registration.
* Candidate must be excellent in oral and written communication skills both in Arabic and English.
* Has deep knowledge in calling out to clients and prospect clients to get more business to the company.
* Has background in client registration.
* Comfortable in doing research and telemarketing.
* Has relevant experience in UAE for minimum of 2 years
Senior Tele-sales Agent Dubai
We are seeking candidates who are graduates and fluent in English language skills for tele sales job profile. Idially, the candidate must have his own Visa and the job is purely on Commission basis.
Typically you can earn comissions from smiply sitting at your home and making calls to Customer who would be Senior Managers of Corporates in Dubai and making appointments for our Director-Sales.
We are in the business of Corporate training in 'Image Management & Soft Skills.' You will be explianed more about our business and approach if we feel you are the ideal candidate.
*Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
*Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
*Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
*Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all
necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
*Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via
*Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
*Maintain office security by following safety procedures and
controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor
*Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
*Update calendars and schedule meetings
*Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
*Keep updated records of office expenses and costs related to the reception area
*Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing,
photocopying, transcribing and faxing when required.
*Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office
Representative or similar role.
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
*Professional attitude and appearance
*Solid written and verbal communication skills
*Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
*Excellent organizational skills
*Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to
*Customer service attitude
*Additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Customer Service – Arabic
A Maids’ Services based in Dubai has an urgent requirement for a Customer Service to act as a liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. He/She has to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Knowledge on Maids’ Services online system booking.
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School or Equivalent.
• Proven customer support experience
• At least 2 years in Maid Services or Janitorial services preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Familiarity with Maids’ Services online systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
A receptionist's daily tasks will involve:
Meeting and greeting clients
Keeping the reception area tidy
Answering and forwarding phone calls
Screening phone calls
Sorting and distributing post
New progressive salon concept coming up in JLT. Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, diligent and customer-oriented female front desk receptionist. Good starting salary is offered (6500 aed) with an opportunity to increase it based on sales (1%).
- Welcome the customers
- Manage phone / website bookings
- Manage salon's retail stock
- Control the attendance and the cleanliness of the salon
- Promote and sell salon's retail products
- Attend work trainings if required
- NEEDS TO BE OUTSTANDING AT CUSTOMER SERVICE, able to smile all the time, able to go extra mile, able to resolve conflicts with customers in diplomatic way - APPLY ONLY IF YOU MATCH THIS REQUIREMENT PLEASE
- EXCELLENT LEVEL OF ENGLISH; able to understand clients' needs and interact with them, able to use professional language - APPLY ONLY IF YOU MATCH THIS REQUIREMENT PLEASE
- Be punctual, responsible, strong personality, able to manage others, anticipate customer needs and be proactive
- Experience working at reception / sales / hospitality business is required
- Experience working in Dubai is a bonus
#salon #front #desk #receptionist #dubai #receptionistdubai #receptionistjobsdubai #frontdeskjobsdubai
Position: Call Center Agent
Company: Yellowstone Group
Applicants must have Call Center Background COMPULSORY
Applicants must be Females ONLY On husband or daughter sponsor Visa COMPULSORY
If you don't meet these two requirements please do not send your CV.
Interview survey participants by telephone for a variety of projects
Communicate to participants the importance of the survey and why their participation is valuable. Enter responses accurately into a computer system while speaking with participants
Languages: English 100%
Other Languages Preferable
• Type at least 25 words per minute, with 99% accuracy
Salary: AED 3,000 /month
Call Center: 1 year