Answer and manage all office correspondence 2) Manage the Reception Area 3) Schedule appointments and meetings, take down minutes of the meetings 4) Generate and summarize reports for Management 5) Responsible for maintaining office records and personnel files 6) Track contracts and official documents to ensure timely renewal 7) Draft letters 8) Other duties as allotted by the Management Candidate Profile: 1) Should have excellent communication skills 2) Must be proficient in English, Arabic would be an advantage 3) Candidates on husband\'s visa preferred 4) Must be smart and have a pleasing personality 5) Must be a hard worker and able to multitask Applications without resumes and recent passport size photographs will not be considered.
Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Follow up; schedule and ensure proper execution of the agenda. Organizes specific events requested by Manager; Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Manager and efficiently managing all mail. Documenting minutes of meeting, preparing presentation, arranging conferences and meeting schedule. Maintain efficient filing of documents and data. Support in Budget preparation. Ensure the general administration related to the activities of the Manager, including sorting incoming emails and courier, responding to phones enquiries, organizing travels, visas, flight and hotel bookings, expenses. In general, good in communication skills.
Interested candidate, Please forward CV with recent picture (Passport & Full Picture);
Young, smart and with single status and in a position to travel to any Emirates or GCC country if required.
Please mentioned clearly: DOB; Visa Status; Social Status, Whatsup Number, Contact Number in UAE & your country, email & rest important description need in CV.
Call centre agents Dubai
Position for call centre agents
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Provide product and service information to customers
• Research required information using available resources
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Complete call logs and reports
• Other duties as assigned
Call Center Agent Qualifications and Skills
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
• Language proficiency in English mandatory
• Second language proficiency in Hindi or Malayalam or Arabic
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
English speaking Customer Services Officer.
The right candidate should have good Customer handling skills and an eye for detail, combined with a positive attitude and friendly appearance.
We provide a Working Visa + Insurance plus a salary of 3000 AED + Incentive.
If you think you are the right candidate, please send us your CV
CSR rep Dubai
Super Religare Laboratories
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS DUBAI
Resolving Problem Samples.
* Intimating the Client regarding Problem Specimens.
* Replying to the Queries of Client/Sales Officers/Patient/Doctors through fax, telephone and Emails.
* Co-ordination with the various Depts. SRL for solving patients problems, report status etc.
* Accepting request for add-on & Cancellation of test
* Delays/Test down information from Lab. Conveyed proactively to the Client/Sales Officers.
* Documentation of Various queries, complaints received from clients, patients and doctors and doing follow –up for the same.
* Documenting Delayed reporting of tests from the laboratory and providing analysis for the same.
* Has knowledge of product line, prices, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required
Minimum One (1) year's experience. Knowledge and good communication ability in English . Pleasant telephone voice/manner, ability to operate simple office software sufficiently to perform the job. Ability to compose correspondence.
Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
Take and relay messages.
Provide information to callers.
Greet persons entering organization.
Direct persons to correct destination.
Tidy and maintain the reception area.
EXPERIENCED WITH EMAIL SENDING, FORWARDING ATTACHING ETC (SHE WILL BE OPERATING THE FRONT OFFICE DESK & PHONE FOR FORWRDING EMAILS OR ATTACHMENTS TO THE OTHER STAFFS IN OFFICE).
GOOD HIGENIC, CLEAN & TIDY (SHE WILL BE MANAGING THE PANTRY by PREPARE TEA OR COFEE TO STAFFS & FOR GUESTS VISITING OUR OFFICE OFTEN)
AVAILABLE IN UAE (SHE WILL BE JOINING IMMEDIATELY)
Note: We have office boy and hence there will not be much physical work for the receptionist, the total number of staff in the office is below 10
Please send CV
Customer Service Manager Dubai
Customer service manager wanted for telemarketing centre, you will have previous work experience and good englsh skills for this job, you will have experience with staff management, the salary is 11,000 AED per month
Looking for a Cashier (male / female), any nationality, to work full time for an established American auto spare parts company in Dubai. Must be able to speak fair English. Previous experience in automobiles industry and Arabic speaking will be an advantage.